BL In love ( qucikwear mlt)

By oshiyuki1

Sand Sculpture Gong (Yan Jing Ze) and Shou (Su Moxiu) always fall in love at first sight. The two transmigrat... More

Disclaimer
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 1-5
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 6-7
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 8-9
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 10-11
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 12
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 13-14
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 15-20
The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 21-22(end)
The President Insists On Snatching 1-5
The President Insists On Snatching 6-10
The President Insists On Snatching 11-15
The President Insists On Snatching End
The President Insists On Snatching Extra
Top Student Report Everyday 1-5
Top Student Report Everyday 6-10
Top Student Report Everyday 11-15
Top Student Report Everyday 16-20
Top Student Report Everyday 21-26
Disclaimer
Top Student Report Everyday 27-31 (end)
Top Student Report Everyday 32 extra
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 1-5
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 11-15*
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 16-20*
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 21-23(end) *
The prince gave up treatment (1-5)*
The prince gave up treatment (6-10)*
The prince gave up treatment (11-15)*
The prince gave up treatment (16-20)*
The prince gave up treatment (21-26)* end
Teddy is fearless (1-5)*
Teddy is fearless (6-7)*
Teddy is fearless (11-14)* end
Teddy is fearless (15) extra *
Waste wood flies on the branches (1-5)*
Waste wood flies on the branches (6-10)*
Waste wood flies on the branches (11-12)*end
Patriarch Lai and disciples (1-5)*
Patriarch Lai and disciples (6-10)*
Patriarch Lai and disciples (11-15)*
Patriarch Lai and disciples (16-20)*
Patriarch Lai and disciples (21-26)* end
Beta overwhelms Alpha (1-5)*
Beta overwhelms Alpha (6-10)*
Beta overwhelms Alpha (11-16)*
Beta overwhelms Alpha (17-21)*end
Extra and book end
Notice

Famous guide bumper porcelain flow 6-10

337 10 2
By oshiyuki1

Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (6)

"Gu Shihao, don't regret it!" Mr. Wang straightened the wig on his head, repressing his anger.

"I won't regret it." Yan Jingze said with certainty, but his eyes drifted left and right, looking at this and that, completely lost.

"I'm withdrawing the vestment!" Mr. Wang said directly. After getting in touch with Gu Shihao these days, he thought that Gu Shihao was a bit unreliable. Now that Gu Shihao is making such a fuss and doesn't give him face, it is impossible for him to continue investing.

His money did not come from the wind!

"Okay!" Yan Jingze agreed, and looked at other investors with a strange smile, "What about you? Do you still want to invest?"

These investors looked at each other, a little hesitant.

They invested in Gu Shihao's movies in order to make money, but Gu Shihao's state today is really not right.

In the lounge before, he seemed crazy and he even pulled Mr. Wang's wig.

Ignoring that, Gu Shihao also kept saying that he won't shoot the script written by Screenwriter Li, so they didn't know what the next movie was going to be about!

"Shihao, I'm late...what's the matter?" At this moment, Zhou Liming came.

On the day of the audition in his previous life, Zhou Liming did not show up. Now he came here probably because the development of the matter is going out of his control.

"It's nothing, it's just that I want to make my own movie, not according to her script!" Yan Jingze pointed to the screenwriter Li.

Yan Jingze was glad that he was not the original owner that couldn't hide the hatred in his heart.

The original owner had never done anything wrong to Zhou Liming, and even regarded Zhou Liming as a friend all along, but Zhou Liming harmed the original owner so much with sinister intentions.

"Shihao, haven't I analyzed it with you? The script is already very good." Zhou Liming frowned slightly.

"This is not the movie I want to make, I can't make it!" Yan Jingze said.

"Then what are you going to shoot?" Zhou Liming asked.

Yan Jingze's hands trembled slightly, and his expression looked very excited, even a little hyperactive: "I want to make the movie I want to make. I haven't figured out what it will be, but what I make will definitely be the best movie and most popular movie!"

Zhou Liming stared at Yan Jingze for a while, then said, "How can we invest in you if you don't say anything?"

"Then you don't have to invest anymore! Just divest!" Yan Jingze said.

Zhou Liming's expression froze for a moment: "Shihao, don't joke around...if we have withdrawn the capital, how will you shoot?"

Yan Jingze didn't seem to hear his words: "I've already made up my mind. I want to make a movie that is unparalleled in the world. As for the leading actor...let him act, he is so good-looking."

At the end, Yan Jingze stretched out his hand and pointed at Su Moxiu.

Liu Leyan was dumbfounded: "Director Gu, my AXiu is going to quit the circle!"

"Don't worry about your retirement! You can retire after shooting my movie." Yan Jingze said.

But this will ruin Director Gu's movie! Liu Leyan said: "This won't work..."

Yan Jingze didn't care about Liu Leyan at all, he looked at Su Moxiu: "Su Moxiu, would you like to act in my movie?"

"I'm not good at acting," Su Moxiu thought for a moment, then added, "I don't have acting skills."

"It's okay!" Yan Jingze said, "You have the face! You are so beautiful!"

"I am indeed beautiful," Su Moxiu nodded, "I am willing to act."

Yan Jingze smiled with satisfaction, shook his hands and looked at Zhou Liming, whose eyes were twitching: "How was the actor I chose?"

Zhou Liming: "..." Su Moxiu's acting skills are very bad!

No, it's not that he has poor acting skills, it's that he has no acting skills at all.

Speaking of it...Gu Shihao's drama, he only invested five million just so that Gu Shihao wouldn't be suspicious. Besides, Qi Qi was recruited by his company with a lot of money, and President Wang was also the one who got in touch with him.

So after he hired Qi Qi, he learned one thing from Qi Qi — Su Moxiu has Asperger's syndrome.

Of course, Su Moxiu may not have Asperger's syndrome, but other neurodevelopmental disorders.

However, no matter what, there is no doubt that Su Moxiu suffers from a neurodevelopmental disorder that does not affect his intelligence.

This disorder may be like autism, that is, autism1. Although Su Moxiu's symptoms are not serious, it also makes him strange in some aspects, and it's difficult for him to make expressions.

It's really difficult for such a person to act.

Speaking of which, he became popular in variety shows because his seriousness is amusing.

But in fact, he wasn't playing at all, he was just sick.

Zhou Liming's eyes swept over Gu Shihao's assistant, and then landed on Yan Jingze: "Shihao, think about it carefully."

Yan Jingze said: "I don't need to think about it anymore! By the way, I have to audition! I don't need to come listen! I will do it alone!"

As Yan Jingze spoke, he took the information of the actors who came to audition that were originally held by a girl from his hometown next to him, and walked to the audition hall.

After walking a few steps, he turned his head and looked at Su Moxiu and Liu Leyan: "Come in with me!"

Su Moxiu and Liu Leyan followed Yan Jingze in a daze.

"Director Gu, are you uncomfortable?" Liu Leyan asked Yan Jingze after entering, because Yan Jingze's hands were always twitching before.

"I'm fine." Yan Jingze returned to normal, and smiled at Liu Leyan, "Please do me a favor, call someone in for me."

"Oh..." Liu Leyan agreed.

After Yan Jingze finished speaking, he went to look at the information in his hand, and then asked Liu Leyan to call people one by one.

When those people from Zhou Liming Company came in, he pretended to be a drug addict and let them go without saying a few words. When those people who had nothing to do with Zhou Liming came in, he would ask a few more questions he thought were appropriate. He would also ask them if he would like to be in his movie while discarding ones that don't fit.

During this process, some people who were invited to audition left without waiting for the audition, obviously because they didn't have confidence in him and the movie he was about to start shooting, so they didn't want to participate in it.

Yan Jingze didn't care, anyway, the most indispensable thing in this world is people.

After calling, a woman with an internet celebrity face came in.

This person is Xin Jingrong, the person who entered the original owner's room last night in his previous life.

The original owner took drugs at the time and was hallucinating. He mistook Xin Jingrong for Zhao Yangui and had a relationship with Xin Jingrong.

The original owner was in a really bad state at the time, so Xin Jingrong guessed that the original owner was taking drugs, and then she proposed to play the female lead.

The original owner was afraid that Xin Jingrong would tell others about his drug use, so he agreed, but he was also very annoyed. Although he made Xin Jingrong the female lead, he didn't take a good look at Xin Jingrong.

Xin Jingrong worked very hard to play the female lead, but her image didn't fit the pure and kind female lead in the script, she couldn't make subtle expressions on her face after plastic surgery.

However, movies are different from TV dramas. As long as the plot of TV dramas is good, it doesn't matter if the actors have poor acting skills, but movies are different.

Speaking of which, although Xin Jingrong was also one of the people who ruined the original owner, and the original owner hated her very much, she never thought of harming the original owner.

She never told anyone about the original owner's drug use, but after the original owner's drug use was exposed, because she was the original owner's 'girlfriend', she was implicated by the original owner. She became notorious and had to quit the entertainment circle.

"Director Gu." Xin Jingrong smiled sweetly at Yan Jingze. That face was beautiful, but it was a little unnatural upon closer inspection.

Yan Jingze asked suddenly: "Last night, who gave you the key card for my room?"

Xin Jingrong was surprised: "Director Gu, didn't you ask someone to give it to me?" When someone gave her the room card, she was so happy, but she didn't expect to enter the room and found that there was no one in it.

She waited for a long time and didn't find anyone, so she could only leave, thinking that she had been tricked. However, now that she heard Director Gu's question, she realized that the room card should have been given to her by someone who wanted to harm Director Gu.

"Do you think I asked someone to give it?" Yan Jingze asked.

Xin Jingrong smiled awkwardly: "It's Impossible..." She still has some self-awareness. She has worked on her appearance to make a living...The most indispensable thing in the entertainment industry is appearance like her.

"In my movie, there is a female supporting role who has plastic surgery and is not very pleasing, would you like to play it?" Yan Jingze asked.

In the original owner's previous life, Xin Jingrong had never done anything wrong to the original owner.

As for being the female lead after climbing his bed, she just wanted to bargain at the time, however, the original owner agreed.

The most important thing is that Xin Jingrong later took in the original owner.

At that time, she had already left the entertainment industry and used her body to make money. Seeing that the original owner had nowhere to go, she took the original owner home. She didn't have much food and drink for the original, so she even cried and hugged the original owner.

But the original owner couldn't stand her going out with other men all day long, so he ran away from her. After that, she didn't go to the original owner, and continued to live her messy life.

All in all, she is a bit problematic, but at least she is not a bad woman.

Compared with Zhou Liming, she is simply an angel.

Yan Jingze doesn't mind giving her a role, but with her image, she can only play the villain.

"Yes, yes!" Xin Jingrong quickly said. She was already very happy to play a supporting role in Director Gu's movie.

Even if Director Gu looked a little problematic, he was still a well-known director.

Even if Su Moxiu doesn't have acting skills, at least he has the face.

By cooperating with these two people, she can gain some popularity.

"Then it's settled." Yan Jingze said.

Xin Jingrong left with a happy smile.

On the other side, Zhou Liming adjusted the hotel surveillance to check.

His father has a share of this hotel.

There was no sound from the monitor, but it could be seen that Gu Shihao suddenly came out of the room last night and bumped into Su Moxiu and Liu Leyan, and then...Su Moxiu pulled Gu Shihao into his room.

When Xin Jingrong came, Gu Shihao was already in Su Moxiu's room.

Looking at the monitor, Zhou Liming asked the people around him, "Has Gu Shihao already become addicted to drugs?"

"He is already very addicted to drugs." Gu Shihao's assistant said.

Zhou Liming turned the ring on his hand, and said casually, "Then let's see what he's going to do."

Yan Jingze didn't bother too much. After choosing Xin Jingrong, he picked a few people who had nothing to do with Zhou Liming to play supporting roles in the movie.

Those people are little-known people, so they basically agreed to participate in the movie.

At the same time, Gu Shihao also have trouble with investors. He drove away the screenwriter and chose Su Moxiu as the starring role, which spread around, it even spread on the Internet.

Many people who were waiting for the news of Gu Shihao's new movie were stunned: "Is Director Gu crazy? He actually made Su Moxiu the leading actor?"

"What can Su Moxiu do?"

"The 10,000 year facial paralysis is acting in a movie? emmmmm"

"Su Moxiu has such a deep background? Even Director Gu succumbed to it?"

"Drive away investors? What kind of magical operation is this?"

"Fuck, the screenwriter is tearing Director Gu on the Internet...

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
1Both translate to autism in English but somehow spell different Chinese

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (7)

The fact that Gu Shihao drove away the investors and chose Su Moxiu as the male lead was posted on the Internet by those who attended the audition and related staff.

At that time, this news was only spread in a small area.

However, immediately afterwards, screenwriter Li posted on Weibo: "It's really hard to be a screenwriter! I was kicked out of the crew for failing to change the script beyond recognition as requested by some people."

These days, it is really difficult to be a screenwriter. Investors, directors, and even male and female leading actors are all asking screenwriters to change the script.

What screenwriters write is often not what they want to write, but what others ask them to write.

It's like this, but when there is a problem with the TV series or something, everyone still scolds the screenwriter.

Screenwriter Li is already a well-known screenwriter, but she still encountered such a thing, which naturally made countless people angry.

When they got to know more about it, they found that screenwriter Li was writing a script for Gu Shihao.

Digging deeper... Gu Shihao actually drove away the investors and chose Su Moxiu as the male lead?

Is Gu Shihao crazy?

Su Moxiu has no acting skills. When acting, he would read his lines with a paralyzed face. Some people used him as emoticons, which were 'silence is golden', 'expressionless', 'look at you coldly' and so on.

He acted in a web drama with a paralyzed face, which made people feel that he couldn't act, now acting in a movie? Is this a joke?

"Director Gu's films over the past few years are worse than the others."

"How good is 'Best Picture'? It is one of the best movies in my opinion, but watching many of his later films, I watched most of them halfway through before I couldn't continue anymore."

"The previous IP drama has already made me regret buying movie tickets. I don't know what will be filmed this time!"

"Is he giving up on himself, or is he crazy?"

"Is it because the gold master behind Su Moxiu is too powerful?"

"So powerful that Director Gu drove away other investors and insisted on using Su Moxiu? Is this possible? I think this is fake news."

"I also think it's fake news. Director Gu is not such a person."

...

Although Gu Shihao had just botched a drama, everyone still understood him very well. They felt that he didn't make that drama well because it wasn't suitable for him.

Therefore, many people came to Gu Shihao's Weibo and asked Gu Shihao what was going on.

Yan Jingze has not seen any of this news yet.

After he had auditioned all the actors who hadn't left, he looked at Su Moxiu: "AXiu, let's go to dinner together?"

Liu Leyan was about to help Su Moxiu refuse, Su Moxiu said: "Okay."

Liu Leyan could only say: "Director Gu, our AXiu is a bit picky about what he eats. He doesn't like braised food. It's better to have a better color."

"When the time comes, just ask AXiu to order." Yan Jingze laughed, "I'm not picky about food, I'll eat whatever AXiu eats."

"Then thank you Director Gu." Liu Leyan said.

"Thank you." Su Moxiu followed suit.

Yan Jingze stared at Su Moxiu for a while, then took Su Moxiu to a restaurant and asked Su Moxiu to order.

Su Moxiu ordered a beautiful dish and ate it very seriously.

Yan Jingze was also very hungry, so he asked someone to serve a large bowl of noodles. After finishing it quickly, he continued to stare at Su Moxiu.

When Su Moxiu had breakfast this morning, he had a faint feeling that something was wrong, but he didn't think much about it at the time.

After spending a few hours together now...He was sure that Su Moxiu should have encountered a little trouble in this reincarnation.

But even so, Su Moxiu is still Su Moxiu.

He still takes it easy.

Yan Jingze didn't know why Zhou Liming wanted to harm Gu Shihao, but he needed to accumulate power as soon as possible, so there were a lot of things to do.

As for chasing him...He has too many things to do now, and he still has to quit his drug addiction, so he will take it easy for now.

He didn't want his wife to see him in a mess!

After dinner, Yan Jingze went back to the hotel room and began to deal with various things.

First of all, the contract must be terminated with Mr. Wang, and secondly, all the original owner's assistants must be fired.

Yan Jingze was busy, but at the same time, he didn't forget to take out the tablet that the original owner used to watch the show, setting it out to watch Su Moxiu's variety show.

Su Moxiu in the variety show was a little dumbfounded, but after watching for a while, Yan Jingze found that Su Moxiu had certain interpersonal communication problems.

He is not very good at getting along with people, and his cognition is also slightly different from those around him, but the symptoms are very mild, so most people didn't notice it.

At least neither his anti-fans nor his fans found out.

If he didn't know Su Moxiu well enough, he definitely wouldn't be able to see it.

After glancing at the variety show, Yan Jingze continued to talk with people.

Mr. Wang was irritated by Yan Jingze, so he readily agreed to terminate the contract. Several other investors who were close to Mr. Wang also terminated the contract one after another.

The movie hadn't started filming yet, so none of their funds had reached the original owner yet. Terminating the contract at this time would mean nothing to them.

However, Mr. Wang and the others are willing to terminate the contract, but Zhou Liming disagrees. After Yan Jingze sent a message, he called: "Shihao, no matter what kind of movie you want to make, I can support you...What is your new movie going to be about?"

"I haven't decided what to shoot for my new movie yet, so let's leave it like this." Yan Jingze hung up the phone directly.

He had originally planned to set up a new project, but the project he signed with Zhou Liming was put on hold indefinitely.

If Zhou Liming doesn't terminate the contract, he won't terminate the contract. It has nothing to do with him.

Thinking of this, Yan Jingze also thought of the original owner's assistant.

Why should he fire him, he should just be put on hold for a period, then just throw him there!

It is quite interesting to say that the original owner did not sign a work contract with his assistant.

The original owner hadn't read any books. Although he studied hard later, what he learned was how to direct and edit. He didn't know much about contracts and the like.

Even if he formed his own team later, because some people from his hometown like to talk about favors, the two parties didn't sign any contracts, so he just paid them.

In order to avoid tax, he even gave cash to some of them according to their requirements.

These people actually got a lot of benefits from the original owner, but they really appreciate the rice but hate that it's not enough1. After the original owner's accident, they entered Zhou Liming's company and stayed away from the original owner.

He doesn't know whether to call them realistic or to call them white-eyed wolves.

Yan Jingze took out his mobile phone and called the person who helped the original owner when he was down in his previous life: "I have a movie I want to make, would you like to be a part of it? I don't have enough funds here, and I may not be able to pay."

"Director Gu, I will definitely come!" The people who received the call from Yan Jingze basically agreed.

Yan Jingze took care of all this before he had time to pay attention to the news on the Internet, only to find that...it was very popular.

Quite good.

Just treat it as someone promoting his new drama for free!

Also...drugs can damage the brain and nerves, so it's perfectly normal for people who take drugs to get high.

Yan Jingze posted several Weibos in a row: "I did have a conflict with the screenwriter. I found that I couldn't shoot the script she wrote, so I had to reluctantly give up the deposit I gave in the early stage and find a new script."

"I did invite Su Moxiu to join my new movie."

"I have decided, I want to make a milestone movie!"

After posting three little posts like this, Yan Jingze watched Su Moxiu's variety show while replying to netizens' comments on the Internet, then fought with the netizens for 300 rounds.

Someone ridiculed him that his new movie would flop, he replied: "Are you Aristotle's sister, so much shit!"

Someone made a long commentary on his talent, and the words they used were very bad. He replied: "Although the brain looks a bit like the large intestine, you shouldn't stuff the large intestine into the brain."

For those netizens who just expressed concern or reasoned, Yan Jingze didn't hate them, he would reply 'thank you for your concern'.

However, for those who scolded him, or Su Moxiu, he rolled up his sleeves and said, "Don't think that you can cover up the fact that you are an idiot just because you get tanned!"

"I really don't know how to communicate with you who haven't evolved into a human."

"Let's have time to eat fish together, you are very good at picking bones!"

"You must be very good at playing mahjong, so good at it!"

...

When Yan Jingze did this, the netizens were naturally furious. There were more people who troubled him, but Yan Jingze faced the siege, one against ten thousand enemies, he did not back down.

He even became more and more courageous, and was still 'fighting' online in the middle of the night.

The onlookers were stunned — isn't Director Gu too energetic?!

Gu Shihao is young and has no qualifications, so he has always been very humble in the past few years. What he did today is very amazing.

Everyone couldn't help wondering, is he...really crazy?

Zhou Liming quietly watched the 'battle situation' on the Internet.

Gu Shihao didn't follow the path he designed, which made him a little annoyed, but now, his heart has calmed down again.

Taking out a slender cigarette and lighting it, Zhou Liming chuckled.

High after taking drugs? In the past two days, Gu Shihao really seemed to be a different person.

On the other side, Liu Leyan and Su Moxiu also saw what Yan Jingze said.

"It's so cool! Director Gu is too good at swearing! Oh my god!" Liu Leyan screamed excitedly.

Su Moxiu has a lot of black fans, always scolding Su Moxiu on the Internet.

But to be honest, Su Moxiu has never done anything wrong to them, why are they scolding so much!

She always wanted to scold back before, but even if she put on a vest and scolded with a trumpet, the other party might fight back, causing Su Moxiu to be scolded even more, so she could only bear it silently.

Seeing Director Gu swearing at people now is really great!

Su Moxiu was a little puzzled — how did Gu Shihao know that others were good at picking bones and playing mahjong? How did he know when others got tanned? Also, did Aristotle have a sister?

He thought for a long time and searched on Baidu again before realizing that Gu Shihao was swearing.

How can he say that...

Su Moxiu saw that some netizens had sorted out the 'Direction Gu's Quote' and immediately collected them, then recited them silently.

Yan Jingze was actually not high at this time, but very uncomfortable.

His drug addiction kicked in.

This thing is really uncomfortable!

The original owner is actually a person with strong willpower, if not for this, he would not have been able to rise from the bottom in his previous life.

But even so, he wanted to quit drugs countless times later, but he still couldn't quit. If he quit forcibly, he couldn't help but relapse.

It was in this process that he became more and more depraved, and his body and mind fell to the bottom.

This thing is really scary...

Yan Jingze's teeth were trembling. He was so uncomfortable that he wanted to stab himself a few times.

He didn't have the energy to gossip with the netizens anymore, so he only held the tablet and watched Su Moxiu's variety show in the end.

Looking at it, his thoughts became fuzzy.

Yan Jingze felt that his body was very painful so he couldn't really fall asleep, but when he felt better and opened his eyes, he found that several hours had passed.

He was probably asleep.

A new day has come, and there are more things waiting for him to do.

For example, he needs to contact an intermediary to sell the 300-square-meter penthouse duplex that the original owner bought.

After the original owner made some money, he felt that he would be able to earn more in the future, so he took out a loan to buy a house worth more than 20 million yuan, plus decorations...It was okay when he earn a lot before, but now he earns less, his flow of funds is almost a problem.

In addition, those luxuries of the original owner will also be sold.

Yan Jingze packed his luggage and was about to go back to have a look. When he walked out of the room, he met Su Moxiu again.

"AXiu, it's so early...you want to check out too?" Yan Jingze asked when he saw Su Moxiu pulling a suitcase.

Su Moxiu nodded, and asked: "You drove away all the investors, is there a lack of investment?"

"It's not bad..." Yan Jingze said. If all the original owner's belongings were sold, it would be about 20 million, so it was quite enough.

"I'll invest for you." Su Moxiu said.

Yan JingZe was taken aback for a moment, and then said, "Okay! How much do you want to invest, AXiu?"

Su Moxiu asked: "How much do you want? Is 100 million enough?" He made a lot of money in his seven or eight years of acting, especially in the last few years, whether it was appearance fees for participating in activities or endorsement fees, they were sky-high.

His company is very small, so the contract given to him is relatively loose, and he can get more shares!

Of course, he was able to spend so much money mainly because he has been investing since he made money.

In addition to stock funds and so on...He was worried that he would make others lose money by filming dramas, so he even invested in the online dramas he filmed.

Then...the drama with the least profit got back double the money invested.

Although his acting skills are not good, the plots of those online dramas are good, and some of them are simply funny sand sculptures, and there were quite a lot of people watching it. Later, some people on the Internet said that his acting skills were poor, so there are also many people who were attracted to watch the TV series he acted in.

Then they scolded him while watching.

Yan Jingze: "..." What should he be selling the house for? Isn't it delicious to eat soft rice?!

"AXiu, so you are so rich! Please raise me!" Yan Jingze said without hesitation.

Su Moxiu thought for a while and said, "Raising is not very good, this kind of relationship is not equal."

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
The meaning here is like you give a starving man a bowl of rice but if you continue to same them rice to live better, they will hate you for not giving enough

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (8)

Seriously, AXiu is too cute!

Yan Jingze was thinking about this when he heard Liu Leyan's voice coming from the room: "AXiu, Are you waiting for Director Gu?"

"Waiting." Su Moxiu said.

Liu Leyan came out of the room and smiled at Yan Jingze: "Director Gu, AXiu has something to talk with you, he has been waiting for you since early in the morning!"

Yan Jingze was taken aback for a moment, and then asked, "Why didn't you call me?"

Liu Leyan laughed: "Director Gu, you quarreled with people until midnight last night, we were afraid to disturb you."

"Call me if there's anything in the future, or you can send a message."

"Okay!" Liu Leyan said, "Next time if there's anything, I'll send you a message, Director Gu."

"It's not you, it's me." Su Moxiu gave Liu Leyan a dissatisfied look.

"Aren't we the same?" Liu Leyan asked.

Su Moxiu was very serious: "We're different."

Liu Leyan: "..." Forget it, she's used to it!

Su Moxiu came back from abroad, he didn't understand other people's jokes. He often only understands the literal meaning, so he also had some strange insistence. She shouldn't care!

"By the way, do you want to go to my house to discuss the investment?" Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu and chuckled.

Su Moxiu's heart beat faster: "Yes!"

"Then let's go!" Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu followed immediately.

Liu Leyan: "Wait a minute, my suitcase is still inside..."

Yan Jingze had a car, but was driven away by his assistant.

Relying on his relationship with the original owner, this assistant is really unscrupulous.

However, with Yan Jingze's current situation, it is true that he cannot drive. Drug driving is more terrible than drunk driving.

Taking Su Moxiu's nanny car and making Liu Leyan drive, relying on the navigation, the three came to Yan Jingze's residence.

Then Liu Leyan learned that Su Moxiu was going to invest in Yan Jingze's movie.

Liu Leyan was stunned: "AXiu, you..." Is Su Moxiu crazy? If he just invested in Director Gu's movie, that's fine, but the point is...He had promised to take part in it before.

Director Gu let Su Moxiu take part in the role, it should not be a small role, so the movie will surely lose money, right?

Wait, the point is not this, but...Su Moxiu was able to come up with 100 million!

This is too rich!

After entering the entertainment industry, many people earn more but they also spend more, so they don't have much money. She didn't expect Su Moxiu to be so rich!

"What?" Su Moxiu looked at Liu Leyan in puzzlement.

"Do you want to think about it again?" Liu Leyan asked.

"I've thought about it." Su Moxiu said.

What Su Moxiu has decided cannot be changed by others. Liu Leyan no longer persuades him, but she is still a little excited — she always knows that Su Moxiu likes to save money, but she didn't know that Su Moxiu has saved so much!

Woah, put it in the bank to consume the interest, and one can live comfortably for the rest of their life!

Liu Leyan couldn't recover, but Yan Jingze looked at her: "AXiu's contract with your company is about to expire? My contract with him will be signed after he terminates the contract. As for you...are you interested in coming to work in my studio?"

Yan Jingze is actually not familiar with filming, forming a crew and so on.

Fortunately, the original owner has a detailed process in his memory.

The original owner also had a studio set up purely for the purpose of reducing taxes.

Liu Leyan hesitated a little.

Yan Jingze said: "You may not be able to bring out a star like Su Moxiu in your original company. It will be different when you come to me. If you continue to follow Su Moxiu, I will not treat you badly."

Yan Jingze is confident that Liu Leyan will agree. The entertainment industry is not doing well recently, and the small company that Su Moxiu was originally working for really has no future.

After thinking about it, Liu Leyan did agree.

"Then, let's have a happy cooperation! Next, everyone will work together for my new movie!" Yan Jingze said.

Liu Leyan suddenly remembered something at this moment: "By the way, Director Gu, what is your new movie going to be about?"

After struggling for so long, she still doesn't know what movie Director Gu wants to make!

Yan Jingze said: "I plan to make a science fiction film."

Liu Leyan: "???" Did she hear it wrong? Director Gu wants to make a sci-fi movie?

Is a sci-fi movie really good?

This requires a big production and good special effects!

And sci-fi movies are all big scenes, and big scenes... To be honest, Director Gu is not good at it.

What he is best at is portraying the joys and sorrows of common people.

Yan Jingze said: "Don't worry, my sci-fi movie will definitely explode."

Yan Jingze chose to make science fiction films because he can only make this.

In the current domestic market, if he wants to be a hit at the box office, in addition to requiring a good plot and good acting skills in the movie, it is best for the scene to be bigger and more 3D.

People who like to watch movies and like to watch a movie twice and thrice are still in the minority. Most ordinary people that go to the cinema in a year can count only a few numbers.

They usually don't go to the movies very much, but if a movie is particularly popular, they will drag their families to watch it.

So, as soon as they go...the movie will blow up.

As far as Yan Jingze's current situation is concerned, making a movie with a box office of hundreds of millions, although it can make money, that little money is of little use to him.

He should make a phenomenon-level movie that everyone loves.

But this kind of movie is really not easy to make.

Even though he has a lot of stories in his mind, it is not easy to turn them into movies, especially...he is actually a person without much artistic talent.

He could only find another way.

For example...to make a very realistic sci-fi movie with explosive special effects.

To be honest, most people in the country are more willing to spend money on 3D movies with big scenes than ordinary 2D movies.

Most of them think that it's okay to watch 2D movies when they become available online later, but if it's a 3D movie and the reputation is particularly good, they will be willing to go to the cinema to watch it.

However, Yan Jingze has an advantage to make such a movie.

He has lived in so many worlds and knows how to do those special effects well!

He didn't expect Su Moxiu to invest so much money before, so what he thought was to sell his house, collect 20 million yuan, find a group of cheap actors, make a sci-fi film and add special effects himself, relying on special effects to win!

Well, according to the technology he has mastered, even if the movie he made is not very good, special effects can save him.

"Director Gu, you've never made a sci-fi film before..." Liu Leyan was worried.

Yan Jingze was very optimistic: "I will shoot it in the future!"

Liu Leyan: "..." Did she really want to leave the company and follow Director Gu? Director Gu seems very unreliable...

"I believe in you!" Su Moxiu said to Yan Jingze seriously at this moment.

You must trust your friends and encourage them more. Su Moxiu feels that he has done a good job.

He decided to pursue Gu Shihao for a while, then when the time was right, he would confess his love.

Thinking of this, Su Moxiu was a little depressed again.

He knows that he has a problem, he often can't understand other's meanings.

Would Gu Shihao like him like this?

"AXiu, you still know me best!" Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu was immediately happy.

Liu Leyan: "..." Did she think too much and didn't have much confidence in Director Gu? Director Gu is so confident, he must have a good script, and he may have already contacted the best special effects company abroad!

Liu Leyan was thinking about this when she heard Yan Jingze say: "That's it! I'm going to write the script tonight."

"The script hasn't been written yet?" Liu Leyan was dumbfounded.

"Not yet, but soon!" Yan Jingze said.

Liu Leyan: "..." When she goes back, she must persuade Su Moxiu again. One hundred million yuan is really too much to invest in a movie, at least some of it should be put in the bank to earn interest!

Yan Jingze now actually only has a vague idea about the script.

He intends to write about a group of nobody who struggle to survive after earth is shrouded in disaster and apocalypse comes.

The protagonist is a soldier who takes people away from the safe base to save them, and encounters many things during the process...

The script cannot be written in a short period of time, so Yan Jingze first sets up the characters for the people who want to participate in his own movie, and then observe before arranging their scenes in the movie.

In order to avoid mistakes, try to let them play their real self.

As for Su Moxiu, let him play the cold-faced protagonist.

After Yan Jingze put Su Moxiu as the protagonist, inspiration flooded in, and within a short while, he wrote several pages of the script.

Not only that, he also signed a contract with Su Moxiu, asking Su Moxiu to invest 20 million in his movie, then spend 70 million to buy a special effects studio.

In addition, renting a shooting location, looking for suitable staff...Yan Jingze didn't fall behind on that.

He was very very busy, so busy that he didn't even touch the ground, and so he also had no time to flirt with Su Moxiu.

Ten days later, because of Yan Jingze's rants against netizens on the Internet, Director Gu's new movie, which has attracted much attention, was quietly launched in an indoor studio.

Actors, crew members, etc., are all barely there. The only problem is that those staff members are not the ones the original owner had before, but Yan Jingze cobbled together impromptu, so the big guy is not familiar with the job at hand..

But even so, they can start shooting.

Yan Jingze did a casual opening ceremony, and then asked Su Moxiu to act in the first scene.

The protagonist character design is designed according to Su Moxiu's image. He's a soldier who has been transformed, has no emotions, and has difficulty understanding the meaning of other people's words.

He believed that Su Moxiu could act well!

Yan Jingze was full of confidence in Su Moxiu, but soon...he found out that he was wrong.

Su Moxiu...couldn't act at all.

Su Moxiu is such a person, but if he is really asked to act...His eyes and movement are all wrong, his movements are a bit stiff, and his reaction is very slow.

He really has no acting skills!

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (9)

Before shooting a movie could begin, one needs to send the script for review before shooting, then one can begin shooting after they pass.

But Yan Jingze was more anxious. Although the script was written, there was no time to do it.

Of course, his current team is too small, so no one pays attention to him. The studio he rents now can only be called mini.

Nowadays, some short video shooters would rent a studio to shoot like this. No one would have thought that his new movie would be in such a place. He just bought some fruit, bye-bye, then started the camera. Naturally, no one cared about it.

Even the actors who came here to participate in the opening ceremony were only a dozen or so. Yan Jingze has chosen second- and third-rate actors who were not well-known at all during the audition.

By the way, there are only a dozen crew members.

In the present, everyone watched in silence as Su Moxiu stood in front of the green screen, reciting his lines with a paralyzed face.

The male protagonist in the movie is very close to Su Moxiu's image in the variety show, but Su Moxiu is very stiff, so his actions are not very good. He now looks like this...

Including Xin Jingrong, those actors who were selected by Yan Jingze suddenly became more confident.

The male protagonist is like this, their acting skills are already very good!

"Did I act badly?" Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze in disappointment. He worked hard to act, but the effect was not very good.

"It's okay, you're just too nervous, relax." Yan Jingze comforted him, "You just need to be yourself."

Su Moxiu blinked his eyes and tried his best to be himself, but he still acted...very badly.

He is indeed very strong, but he does things slowly, so it's difficult to act out a transforma soldier.

In fact, the web dramas he acted in before were all in line with his personality. Everyone knows that his acting skills are not good, so they won't ask him to play a character that wasn't in line with his personality.

But even so, the person he plays still doesn't make people immerse in it.

Yan Jingze asked Su Moxiu to try several times before he realized...Su Moxiu really doesn't have the talent to be an actor!

The studio fell silent, everyone turned to look at Yan Jingze.

Xin Jingrong and the others don't know what to say now.

Director Gu has been scolding netizens on the Internet recently, and he looks confident in the new movie. However, now looking at the few actors in total, the simple and little studio, and the protagonist with only a face...

Can this movie be saved?

Fortunately, they are all little famous actors, and not very good-looking. They act for money, so they don't expect to be popular. As long as they are paid, they can shoot any scene.

Yan Jingze took out a cigarette, lit it and took a few puffs.

He didn't smoke at first, and neither did the original owner, but it's been too hard lately...he takes some cigarettes with him.

Yan Jingze's face was faintly visible behind the smoke, Su Moxiu felt extremely guilty when he saw this: "Director Gu, otherwise, it's better to make someone else play the male lead..."

"Mm, it's really necessary to change the male lead." Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu's mood became even more depressed.

Yan Jingze threw the cigarette into a disposable paper cup filled with water, it was used as an ashtray, and said: "I will change the script right away! In this drama, I will play the male lead!"

After hearing that Yan Jingze said that he wanted to change the male lead, many actors who think Yan Jingze would find another actor to act: "..."

Director Gu, are you sure you're not joking?

You want to act it yourself?

Director Gu, wake up, director and actor are not the same thing! You can be a good director, but you may not be a good actor!

More importantly, the script needs to be changed.

Director Gu wrote the script himself, filmed it and acted it himself, what the heck is this!

This crew is getting more and more unreliable!

Xin Jingrong and the others couldn't believe it, but Yan Jingze thought it was pretty good.

If he came to act as the male lead...he would have more inspiration for making up stories!

By the way, Su Moxiu can also continue to participate!

Alright, Earth is hit by an asteroid, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes and other natural disasters occur at the same time, countless cities are destroyed instantly, the atmosphere is covered with dust. In this dust, there are toxic substances brought by the asteroid, destroying Earth's air, soil, and all living things on earth.

The sun was blocked by dust, Earth's trajectory was deviated, the temperature dropped sharply, and a large number of plants died...

What's even more frightening is that this asteroid also brings a terrible parasitic organism, which lives inside animals or humans. Regardless of whether it is a human or an animal, once the parasite enters, they will attack other people and animals crazily, tearing open others.

The parasite reproduces in this way, or changes the host.

The world has become very dangerous, and the country has organized its manpower to save people everywhere while building a safe base.

The male lead is a veteran who suffered severe psychological trauma during the fight against drug dealers. The drug dealer treated him too harshly and even injured him to the point of death. He had to leave the army and accept supervision and psychological treatment.

There was an earthquake in his city, so he rescued some people, but he was afraid that he would hurt them, so he ignored them. At this time, he also met a large number of soldiers who came to rescue them.

At the same time, he also learned that a certain famous scientist was trapped in this city. They needed to take him away and send him to a safe place. He was needed for the post-disaster reconstruction of the country.

This scientist is a patient with savant syndrome, has many quirks, and is not easy to communicate with. When the male lead finds him after a lot of hard work. With a calm face, he was extracting distilled water and pouring it into the washing machine in his private laboratory that had no water or electricity supply due to the earthquake and was buried, preparing to...wash clothes.

His lab is half collapsed, so he's struggling with getting his clothes dirty.

The point is, he doesn't know how to use a washing machine yet!

Haha!

The male lead rescued the scientist and wanted to hand him over to the soldiers, but those soldiers died accidentally. He had to take the scientist and some other people rescued by the soldiers to flee for their lives and fight against the terrible parasite.

During this period, the number of people in the protagonist's team gradually increased.

An internet celebrity who has plastic surgery, a programmer who works overtime every day and is in poor health, hotel chef, punk girl...

Many of them only cared about themselves at first, but slowly, they all united together.

In short, this drama is very positive, and the male lead has a lot of fighting scenes, trying to blow up the audience.

As for Su Moxiu, he played the scientist with savant syndrome.

He just needs to always be ready to be picked up by him and escape for his life!

Yan Jingze finished it one go, thought up the outline, and discussed with those present, all of whom had signed confidentiality contracts with him.

Everyone: "Director Gu, your idea is very good!"

"Neither of us have an opinion."

"Whatever you want us to shoot, we will shoot."

...

Having said that, but in their heart...

They feel that he's even more unreliable!

The script is very good, but this script...After Director Gu talked about it roughly, they realized that it requires a lot of special effects, and it needs very good special effects too!

It can even be said that the whole play requires special effects and special effects from beginning to end.

This is too difficult! Where does Director Gu plan to find someone to do special effects?

This money is really going to burn...Even a few hundred million won't make a difference.

"Then it's decided, let's shoot like this!" Yan Jingze said, "You can leave first. Remember that everything about the crew must be kept secret, once someone leaks the crew situation...how much will be paid, it's written in the contract!"

Those people's hearts skipped a beat.

"Of course, it's not that everyone is not allowed to say it. You can tell people that I want to make a science fiction film, and Su Moxiu is the core of the whole film." Yan Jingze said.

What exactly he filmed cannot be known, but it is still possible to release some news that is true and also false.

He also planned to shoot some videos by himself and let people leak them.

"Okay, let's go." Yan Jingze said again, "I'll stay and write the script."

The actors left one after another.

Yan Jingze sat on a chair, broken out in cold sweat.

When everyone was gone, he collapsed directly to the ground.

The reason why he drives people away is because his drug addiction is about to flare up.

But this matter should not be known to outsiders.

Now that everyone is gone, he can finally lie down and rest for a while, without using all his strength to control his body from twitching.

The price of using this body is really high, but this world has a lot to do with Gu Shihao, and Gu Shihao is the best choice for him.

Yan Jingze took out his mobile phone, clicked on Su Moxiu's variety show, put it aside to listen to the sound, and then continued to lie on the ground.

Lying down, he suddenly heard the door open.

Yan Jingze turned over and sat up, trying to find a reason to fool them, but saw Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu's eyes were extremely clear, looking straight at him...

Yan Jingze lay down again.

Su Moxiu blinked suspiciously. He locked the door, and then walked towards Yan Jingze: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"AXiu, I feel very uncomfortable..." Yan Jingze hugged Su Moxiu's leg, "They put drugs in my food, which made me addicted to drugs..."

For the sake of face, he didn't want Su Moxiu to know about it.

Even if he wanted to invite Su Moxiu to live with him, when it finally occurred, he gave up.

But when Su Moxiu came over...he still decided to lie down and beg for kisses and hugs.

He needs comfort!

Su Moxiu asked, "Do you want to call the police?"

Yan Jingze said: "I have no evidence, and I can't let others know that I have a drug addiction."

It's hard to tell if drug abuse really needs to be exposed.

Su Moxiu stopped talking.

Strong emotions rolled in his heart, he really wanted to do something.

He wanted to kill those who harmed him, and even more wanted to comfort the person in front of him, but he didn't know what to say.

He couldn't help feeling anxious.

A horrid gray and dark color spread in front of him.

At this moment, Yan Jingze suddenly hugged Su Moxiu: "You hug me. If you hug me, I won't feel bad."

The annoying color disappeared, Su Moxiu hugged him hard, thought for a moment, then patted Yan Jingze: "Director Gu, you are the best."

His parents used to tell him this often.

"You are also the best." Yan Jingze laughed.

Looking at the green screen not far away, Su Moxiu always felt that there were colorful flowers blooming on it.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
Famous guide bumper porcelain flow (10)

On Yan Jingze's side, the new movie has already started. People on the Internet didn't know about it yet, so they were still making noise.

Earlier, Yan Jingze posted on Weibo, saying that after he couldn't make the play written by Li, someone went to see the previous works written by screenwriter Li.

Then they realized...Director Gu was right, he really couldn't make a movie written by screenwriter Li.

They also can't watch the movie written by screenwriter Li.

But Director Gu accepted Su Moxiu to be in the movie, which made people speechless.

Especially when Yan Jingze also pissed off a lot of Su Moxiu's anti-fans on the Internet.

That's right, most of the people Yan Jingze scolded before were Su Moxiu's anti-fan.

As a director, the original owner has certain fans, but the number is not many. Similarly, his anti-fan were also very few.

Most people follow the original owner on the Internet, but they hold the mentality of 'I have seen this director's movie, so I follow him casually'.

Because of this, most of the people who came to scold him were Su Moxiu's anti-fans.

These people are still making trouble.

"On the big screen, I don't know what kind of weird look Su Moxiu's plastic surgery face it will turn into!"

"Upstairs, Su Moxiu doesn't necessarily look weird even if he's like that, otherwise Director Gu wouldn't like him, haha."

"Birds of a feather flock together. Gu Shihao is a lunatic, no wonder he mixed with Su Moxiu."

...

In the noisy night, Su Moxiu's fans also participated and helped Su Moxiu speak, but they were quickly 'butcher' by Qi Qi's fans.

A few years ago, Qi Qi and Su Moxiu were hot CP. Many people who used to be Su Moxiu's fans also start to be fans on the other side too. Later, because Su Moxiu seldom does things, Qi Qi wins over people. After Su Moxiu and Qi Qi fell out, they directly abandoned Su Moxiu and became Qi Qi's fan.

Up to now, Qi Qi has far more fans than Su Moxiu.

However, in terms of popularity, Qi Qi is not as popular as Su Moxiu. For example...If one were to ask a passer-by if they know Su Moxiu, the passer-by will most likely say yes, but if one asks them if they know Qi Qi, they may not necessarily know him.

Su Moxiu debuted with his good looks and became popular all over the internet back then, so a lot of people know him.

At one point in time, everyone liked to use the words 'A certain Su Moxiu' to say that he was a handsome guy.

However, most people know about Su Moxiu, but they just don't want to follow the celebrity.

Yan Jingze slowed down, took out his mobile phone, and asked netizens to decompress.

This time, he discovered that Qi Qi was acting like a monster on the Internet.

Qi Qi's well-known fans broke the news, saying that Director Gu had originally appointed Qi Qi to be the male lead, but was robbed by Su Moxiu.

Qi Qi's fans were immediately angry.

Yan Jingze then needs to shout at more people...

Yan Jingze is quite free online.

No matter how many fans Qi Qi has, there are actually very few people who are really fighting for him. These people may turn from fans to anti-fans and so on, so if they are offended, they will be offended.

And infamous is also famous, he has no money for promotion.

Of course, the most important thing is that he has to do something to make Zhou Liming less vigilant...

Yan Jingze wrote the script all night that night. The next day, he notified everyone on the crew that they were going to change cities and retreat for filming.

There is Zhou Liming and Zhao Yangui here, so it's better to stay away!

What's more...The special effects studio he asked Su Moxiu to buy was in the city he was going to.

Actually, at this moment, the acquisition contract has not been signed, but the price they offered was very high and the conditions were good, so the people in that studio agreed without much consideration.

Yan Jingze flew to that city, signed a purchase contract with the people in the studio, then signed a confidentiality contract with them.

After signing the confidentiality contract, Yan Jingze began to improve the process of making special effects.

It is impossible for him to make a movie by himself, so he still has to rely on others.

All he can provide is a better method of making special effects.

He immediately rented a huge studio after, then bought various props, and prepared for filming.

The most important thing, of course, is the script.

Yan Jingze has seen what the apocalypse is like, and his drawing skills are also good. After writing the outline of the script, he drew many storyboards, drawing all what the apocalypse is like.

This drawing took a lot of time. By the time everything was done, a month had passed.

Yan Jingze finally got rid of his drug addiction!

In addition...his film has been licensed and can officially start shooting.

A group of actors with mediocre acting skills, a group of cobbled-together staff members, this crew seems unreliable.

But Yan Jingze is still very confident.

Self-confidence is a must for a person to be successful.

When a person firmly wants to accomplish something, the whole world will give in for him!

In just one month, he had already asked the special effects studio to make a short film about the apocalypse. This short film should be as bloody and gory as possible, the VR equipment can also be used for an immersive experience.

"Look at my drawing, what you will encounter later is such a scene, you need to show panic...well, as for how to behave...you can experience it first." Yan Jingze asked Xin Jingrong and others to go to the VR equipment he bought with a lot of money to experience.

As for himself...the filming can begin now.

This month, Yan Jingze's scenes have actually been taken one after another, while some have also been shot.

The male lead of the movie was designed by him with his own appearance. At the beginning, he was unshaven and decadent, but later, when disaster struck, his appearance completely changed.

The scenes involving the unshaven and decadent image have all been filmed, the next thing to film is the scene where the male lead changes his appearance.

Yan Jingze sat in front of the green screen, holding an electric shaver, shaving himself.

After shaving, he shaved his own head again — the male lead in this movie, in order to be able to move around in the apocalypse, he could not wash his hair so he shaved his head directly.

Looking at his fallen hair, Yan Jingze felt a little distressed.

He really didn't want to be bald, but he had to. Even this plot was deliberately added by him.

Even with the previous script where Su Moxiu was the male lead, he also deliberately adds a baldy, and then he 'have to' make a guest appearance.

He needs to shave his head.

In the past, people who were suspected of drug abuse in the country would get urine tests, but people's metabolism is very fast, so urine tests may not be accurate.

Later, hair was basically used to detect whether someone was taking drugs.

After taking drugs, the drugs enter the blood and also the hair, and then stay in the hair permanently.

Even the hair that grows for a period of time after stopping drug use may still carry drug residues.

Now that he shaves his head bald, he should eat more and exercise more to boost his metabolism...

The original owner didn't take drugs for a long time, so basically, after another month, nothing will be found.

After shaving off all his hair, Yan Jingze took out a lighter and lit it.

His hair was burned to a pile of ashes. Yan Jingze took a look, put on his clothes, turned and left...

He has already retired from the army, but now, he is going to do what a soldier should do!

"Pass!" the assistant director shouted excitedly.

The assistant director was found by Yan Jingze from the film and television school. This student is from a good family.

This person is a fan of the original owner. After the original owner's accident in his previous life, he once spoke for the original owner on the internet, and later came to look for the original owner.

But the original owner was very decadent at that time, he could only leave disappointed.

Yan Jingze needed someone to help with the filming, so he found this person.

This person has been practicing for a long time, so now shooting alone is no longer a problem.

Anyway, such a blockbuster with special effects does not require a lot of shooting skills like a literary film.

Speaking of which, it is actually wrong for people outside the circle to regard all unintelligible movies as literary films.

For a real literary film, in addition to the depth of thought in the plot, it also needs superb shooting skills.

Some well-known directors make literary films just to show off their skills.

But this kind of film that relies on special effects is not so particular.

"Show me." Yan Jingze walked over to watch the clip that was just shot.

This episode was shot very well. Of course, the most important thing is that he has good acting skills...he has 'acted' conscientiously in so many worlds. As expected, he did not act in vain. He already possessed the acting skills of a film emperor.

"If the angle of the camera is changed, it will look better." Su Moxiu said suddenly.

Yan Jingze was stunned: "How to change?"

"Put it in this position." Su Moxiu adjusted the angle slightly.

Yan Jingze thought for a while and said, "AXiu, I'll go and sit, you take a shot for me." These days, when the assistant director was filming, Su Moxiu was always watching by the side, sometimes he would help move the camera. He didn't think much about it, but now he suddenly had an idea.

Su Moxiu helped Yan Jingze take a scene.

Yan Jingze in the camera looks...better than before.

Su Moxiu is very good at finding shooting angles! Thinking about it carefully, Su Moxiu suggested re-shooting before, and the effect of the re-shooting was very good!

In fact, to be honest... Su Moxiu has always been better at art than him.

He can paint very realistic paintings, but he can't appreciate impressionist paintings, Su Moxiu can appreciate them.

He can play music according to other people's scores, but he can't compose his own music, Su Moxiu can.

Su Moxiu doesn't know how to act, but maybe...he can film?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
63.9K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
37.9K 1K 72
Gu Xuanlang once wore a book and became the cannon fodder scum attack in the article of the rebirth and abuse scum. The cannon fodder scum attack spe...
137K 4.8K 83
Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chapters Description As a conscientious and...