Twilight imagines

Por RosiePosie230

These are some Imagine that might hold you over while I am writing my stories. Most of these are going to be... Mais

Pregnant Pickle
Tiny but Strong
Betrayed Runaway (Part 1)
Betrayed Runaway (Part 3 Final)
Alcohol + Narcissist
Please Don't Do This
Bailed Date
Are You Serious

Betrayed Runaway (Part 2)

177 1 0
Por RosiePosie230

Third Person Pov

It has been a full year since Y/n was taken. Her and Jamie really bonded even through the pain and torture their friendship grew stronger. Y/n and Jamie have never seen each other, they felt a strange bond. Jamie stayed true to his word and has helped Y/n cope. Things seemed to have gotten worse when Y/n arrived, with the beating growing more frequent, and food being cut down, too a few slices of bread once every 2 weeks.

Due too little to no food Y/n has lost a lot of weight and can no longer heal within a few days, so much weight, you can very clearly see her ribs. Both Y/n and Jamie, have stayed in their wolf forms as a little bit of protection. Both wolves were suffering, both wolves grew weaker, but even with things getting worse, with each other's support they kept going. There were many times when Y/n wanted to give up, but Jamie always brought her hope back. Neither one knew how much longer they could last, but they refused to give up.

With The Pack

The pack never once stopped looking for Y/n. After she disappeared Her family has tried everything to find her, but everything they tried, led to a dead end. Her mom was absolutely devastated. She one hundred percent blames herself for her daughter's disappearance. She wishes she could take back everything she has ever said or did. After some self-evaluation, she realized that she had favored her other children, she had missed out on her daughter's life growing up. The treatment she gave her youngest makes her physically sick. Sue always thought she was an incredible mother, but now she believes she does not deserve the title.

Leah and Seth spend as much time as possible looking for Y/n, they feel reasonable for her leaving. They feel like they definitely could have been there more for her.

The pack had their battle with the newborn army and won. Only Jacob suffered from an injury during that fight. Plenty of other things happened within the year of Y/n being gone. the newborn battle, Bella getting married and getting knocked up, the pack wanting the child gone, Seth, Leah, and Jacob splitting into their own pack with Jacob as the Alpha. During that time, it was hard for anyone to search for Y/n due to the rivalry between packs. Many lost hope that she would ever return, for all they knew Y/n was living an amazing life.

If only they knew.

Third person, battlefield

Currently the packs are getting ready to assist the Cullens and their witnesses, in a potential fight against the volturi, and the volturi are getting ready to eliminate the Cullens for good. The volturi has been looking for good reasons to get rid of the Cullens, for as long as Alice and Edward Joined their coven. The volturi want Edward and Alice to join them for the power, but they know it won't happen as long as their family is still alive. So, when it was brought to their attention that the Cullens potentially broke the vampire laws they set into place, it was the volturi's perfect opportunity to get what they wanted.

The pack Is only willing to help, because Jacob's imprint was being threatened. The pack was waiting in the forest line for the signal, they are not to make their presence Known until it is deemed necessary. It is well known that wolves and vampires are supposed to be enemies. The volturi would definitely despise an alliance with the wolves.

With the Cullens out on the battlefield, viewing their opponents, they decide now is a good time to bring the wolves out, seeing as the volturi have 2 wolves of their own, though it really didn't look voluntary. Both wolves look extremely weak, and skinny. The Cullens are pretty far away from the wolves, but they can tell how bad of shape they are in.

Y/n and Jamie are definitely confused as to what they are doing here, and how the Volturi expect them to fight in the condition they are currently in. They were just dragged out of their cells with no explanation of who they are fighting, or why they are fighting them. In all the time that Y/n has been there, she has never once been included in a fight.

When given the signal; the packs make their way onto the field. Everyone moves into their needed positions. The Pack is definitely surprised to see wolves on the volturi's side, but along with the Cullens, they can tell the two wolves' presence is not voluntary, and seeing the shape they are in made them more mad and determined. Seth couldn't really place it, but there is some familiarity in one of the wolves.

No words are said, and no movement is made until Marcus jerks his head towards Y/n, giving her a surprised, and almost sorrowful look.

"You have a bond here." Y/n struggles to lift her head and look at him. With Y/n lifting her head, the pack can finally see her face. Seth comes to a realization as to why This wolf is familiar. He remembers the black mark around her eye. That wolf on the volturi side is his little sister. A sudden noise came from Seth's wolf.

 "No, oh no." All wolves move their gaze to Seth, as Seth starts taking threatening steps forward.

"Seth what's going on." Leah asks, following her brother as he gets closer to the enemy. This has now caught the attention of all the vampires as well, who were giving both wolves confused and worried looks. If the wolves attack now, a war will break out, and that is exactly what they are trying to avoid.

Like Seth, as soon as she lifts her head, she is able to recognize both Leah and Seth's wolves. Even though she has only seen their wolves one or two times, her siblings. She knows them when she sees them.

"Jamie, That my brother and sister. They're here, they can help us." Jamie looks over at Y/n with hope and excitement, suddenly giving them a little more strength.

"That's Y/ns wolf, that's her. Oh my god look what they did to her." Seth whines. All the wolves get into a position to attack. They can all visibly see how weak she is and the fact that She's skin and bones.

"Does anyone know who the other wolf is?" Embry asks. They are unaware of any other wolves in the area, but seeing as the volturi is from Italy, this wolf could have come from anywhere. Everyone stays silent. They might not know the wolf, but they can very clearly see that he is in the same, if not worse conditions as Y/n, they are not going to abandon this poor wolf.

"Carlisle, the white wolf on the volturi's side is Y/n Clearwater. The wolves want to attack." Carlisle looks panicked; he doesn't want a fight. They might have a lot of strong vampires on their side, but it's a war, they got lucky with the last fight they were in, it's a sure thing that lives will be lost.

With the discussion on the Cullens side happening, no one sees the look Aro gives Jane, but Y/n sees it, she knows what it means. She doesn't want anything to happen to the packs. She might be weak right now, but she can still attempt to help. She decides quickly that she has to defend her friends, her family.

"Y/n no, don't." Jamie pleads. He can hear her, she wants to attack the volturi, she wants to help, but she is in no condition to fight. He doesn't want to see her more hurt than she already is.

Even with Jamie's pleas, Y/n quickly makes an attack on Jane, to prevent her from harming anyone. Jane has a special gift, with one word, she can bring anyone to their knees in pain.

Her attack does not go unnoticed, as she pounces Aro sees what She's doing and grabs her before she can even reach halfway to her target. Everyone turns their attention back to the volturi, after hearing the confrontation. Leah and Seth immediately panic seeing their sister in the hold of Aro.

"No stop, let her go" Leah screams in her head, unfortunately, it only comes out as a harsh growl. Both Seth and Leah step even closer to the volturi and their sister. The pack also makes a few steps forward in an attempt to be threatening.

Aro looks at Y/n and clicks his tongue in disapproval. He then throws Y/n into the air. As if the landing on its own wouldn't have done enough damage, one of Aros guards leaps up, grabs Y/n again and slams her into the earth, only to pick her up once again and throw her unmoving body toward the Cullens. She can't move, she can't breath, her entire body feels like it's stuck to the earth. After a second, her breathing, and feeling does come back, but the pain gets too much, and she loses consciousness.

Everyone looks in fear, the pack, for Y/n's body makes no movement except for the small shallow breaths she is making, the Cullens and witnesses, because they are now afraid of what the wolves will start, seeing as one of their own was hurt by a vampire. Jamie quickly jumps into action and runs to protect Y/n. Many vampires make an attempt to try and stop him, but seeing Y/n, no one will stop him from getting to her.

When he does make it to her, he sees her breathing and quickly takes a protective stance in front of her.

Seeing this random other wolf move towards their sister, Seth and Leah also make their way over to Y/n. Leah stands next to this wolf she's never met, and Seth lays next to his sister, watching her like a hawk.

"Well today is the day for betrayal isn't it." Aro says Glaring intently at Jamie, who only snarls back.

"Betrayal can only happen if the people are willing to help you originally, you kidnapped both wolves. That's not betrayal." Edward explains. Aro just ignores Edward.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle Starts, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro fights back. The arguing continues back and forth between Aro and Carlisle, every so often another adds their own comment. At one point Edward makes his way to aro, to show his thoughts about what happened.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro says as he looks towards Bella and Renesmee. The two along with Jacob start making their way towards Aro, only pausing to, and silently ask Emmett to join them. The four of them make their way to Aro.

"Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you." It gets silent after Aros' words only for him to break the silence with a loud shrieking laugh.

"I can hear her strange heart." Aro then holds his hand out for Renesmee to take.

"Hello Aro." She ignores his hand only to place her hand on his cheek, showing him her gift, and shows him exactly what he wants to see.

"Magnifico! Half mortal, Half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro says with surprise and slight excitement.

"Impossible!" Caius snaps, he is not pleased with this situation.

Aro turns to glare at his brother. "Do you think they fooled me, brother?

Bella, Edward, Jacob, Emmett, and Renesmee take this opportunity to go back to their family and friends.

Caius then brings Irina front and center, asking her to confirm that Renesmee was indeed the right child. After her confirmation Irina apologized, she was wrong, and she knows that. She let her hate for the Cullens endanger a completely innocent child. she was killed for her false allegations.

Even after all he saw, Aro is still convinced that the child is a danger, but before he can do anything, Alice and Jasper show up with more witnesses and proof.

All while this is going on Leah and Jamie have not moved, staying guard and shielding her from the view of the volturi. Seth, being careful of her possible injuries, moves right up against her not only to comfort her, but to comfort himself as well. They are worried, her breathing has not changed, but she is still unconscious. They can tell she's not healing. Nothing is drawing his attention away from her. Not even the arrival of a new witness.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice informs.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius snaps glairing and rolling his eyes at the new witness.

"Let him speak brother." Aro holds his hand up, silencing Caius.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." This strikes hope and interest in the Cullens, as they were afraid of Renesmee growing too fast, and not having enough time with her.

"How old are you?" Bella asks, wanting to know how long she has with her child.

"A hundred and fifty years." The look of relief on Bella, Edward and Jacob's face, is very visible.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asks,

"I became full-grown, seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?" Aro seems really intrigued with this witness.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either."

"These children are much like us." Marcus says. He is the one who seems the most uninterested in being here today.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." A bitter Caius says, looking for a reason to fight. Aro turns to look at the volturi.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." a lot of the volturi members look very disappointed by his comment. All of the volturi members run away, but not without Aro first stopping and turning to look back at the Cullens, and their witnesses.

"Such a prize." With that he turns and leaves. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.7K 846 48
I turned and ran towards the forest. I phased halfway there but kept running. As the others phased I could hear them yelling in my head but I blocked...
44.4K 1.3K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
9K 254 35
What if Bella had a sister? Would she fall in love? Would she like her sister's new bf? Who does she befriend? Find out now in The Life of Emery Paig...
16K 323 25
Bella's adoptive sister that had to move to forks to live with Charlie. Rene likes Ricky and her dad love Ricky too. Bella is older but she doesn't k...