The legend(of Juanpito)

By _Bangtanlobe

Jungkook FF AU For mature audiences only! Rated r for ridiculous πŸ€ͺ More

0| Juanpito
1| Ronnie
2| Jungkook
3| Ron/JK
4| Ron/JK
5| Ron/JK
6| Taehyung
7| Ron/JK
8| Jungkook
9| Ronnie
10| Jungkook
11| Ron/JK
12| Taehyung
13| Ron/JK
14| Juanpito
15| Ronnie
16| Jungkook
17| Jungkook
18| Ronnie
20| Ron/JK
21| Ron/ JK
22| Jungkook

19| Jungkook

3.3K 145 16
By _Bangtanlobe

This girl.

It's well past noon and Ronnie is still in bed, softly snoring and cuddling up with all of the pillows. She barely let me have one and we practically had to fight for the covers. Not to mention I had to use all of my will power every single time her ass "accidentally" brushed my crotch.

I stare down at her for a moment, smiling when a soft little snore exits her. I take another second to look over her, her hair messily tangled across her face. I don't realize I'm staring and smiling like an idiot until my cheeks start to hurt just a little.

I pull myself away, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. I let out a sigh, stretching my arms in the air as I walk down the stairs. It takes all but a few minutes for me to skip down all of the stairs and head straight to my kitchen.

"Good morning sir." My chef greets me with a smile as I push open the doors.

"You can take the rest of the day." I dismiss him and he bows before scurrying to the door, pausing when he sees me.

I rummage the fridge for something to make for breakfast. I haven't cooked for myself since college but I think I could fry eggs and bacon pretty fine. I mumble to myself, not realizing my chef is still behind me until he finally speaks.

"Uh...sir, will you be cooking?" He asks cautiously and I curly nod before grabbing the loaf of bread and butter.

"For...miss Ronnie?" I pause at his question before turning to face him. He straightens up before nervously smiling. "It's just...I've been your chef for over two years and you've never once gave me the entire day off. Let alone cook a meal yourself."

I blink at him for a moment and he grins as if he just solved a puzzle.

"Is it weird for me to want to cook a damn meal in my own house?"

"Yes." He nods instantly and I snort, shaking my head and turning my back to him.

"Maybe I just wanted to let you rest a bit. You're always here in this kitchen, you should get out more." I say.

"I'm fifty-two sir, there's not much for me to do now." I can hear his smile when he answers and I sigh.

"My point exactly, you need to watch your health." I retaliate.

"I am quite healthy sir—"

"Jesus!" I whirl to him. "Just...just go, read a damn book or something."

"Are you sure you won't need my help? Does miss Ronnie like anything in particular?" He asks, worry in his eyes.

"Yeah," I smile. "Food."

"Pardon?" He tilts his head in confusion and I chuckle.

"Nothing it's just...a Ronnie thing." I sigh before turning back to the counter and grabbing the toaster. "I've got this. Don't worry."

"That only makes me worry more." He mumbles and I ignore his remark and continue setting things up.

...

Ronnie is exactly where I left her this afternoon. Only this time she's buried under a mountain of pillows, her legs splayed apart while sheets entangle around her waist. My shirt on her is loose and I can see her perked nipples peeking through the fabric.

Okay so I kind of lied when I said I didn't have any extra shirts. I just really wanted to see her in one of my button ups. And I'm not disappointed one bit.

I push open the door with my hips, hands gripping the tray of food and a fresh glass of fresh orange juice. I don't say a word as I set the tray down on the bed next to her, carefully placing the glass of juice on the dresser. Ronnie stirs softly and I smile before leaning over and running my palms over her arm.

"Ronnie." I softly shake her. Like I expected, her answer is to roll over to her side and take the sheets with her. I chuckle and drape my arm across her waist.

I softly kiss down her neck and back. She stirs more, a puff of air escaping her mouth before she's groaning.

"It's too early, five more minutes." She grumbles.

"Angel, it's well past noon." I chuckle before kissing her hair. She groans, pushing me away with her hips and I sigh before leaning up.

"Fine, guess you won't be eating breakfast." I grab a piece of toast and sink my teeth into it. The crunch and chew of the toast gets her attention and she slowly starts to raise from her slumber.

She crawls over to me and I grin as she cutely leans forward and takes a bite of the toast. She chews slowly before smiling and glancing at me.

"Did the chef make this?" She asks, now standing to her feet. I watch as she stretches her arms before she's bending over and touching her toes. I shamelessly stare at her perfect ass, biting into the toast mindlessly before chewing slowly.

"I made this." I say lowly, still watching her as she stands upright.

"Really?" She walks away over to the bathroom. "Let me freshen up a bit first, I'll be right out."

I only nod as the door closes and she leaves me sitting here, eyes still daydreaming. I continue to bite into the toast and chew without thought until Ronnie finally returns, hair in a messy ponytail.

Her glasses are on her face now and she crawls back onto the bed beside me. Her hands grab a piece of bacon and she smiles happily as she takes a bite.

"Mm, it's good!" She beams and my heart squeezes at that. I turn to her, looking for any sign of her just pitying me but she seems genuine. "I didn't know you could cook."

"Me either." I mumble but she doesn't hear me as she takes a slice of toast and bites into it.

"I'll cook for you next time." She leans over and kisses my cheek. "Thanks for this, you didn't really have to."

I can't fight back my grin as I stare at her while she happily eats the food I cooked. I don't even want to eat anymore, only watch as she happily chews and hums to herself, her body bouncing cutely.

"You cook?" I decide to ask, taking my attention so my heart could get a break.

"My mother owns a restaurant," she says smiling. "You think she'll allow her only daughter to not know how to cook?"

"Didn't think parents still did that." I say and she shrugs.

"Well, when she steps down she wants me to inherit the restaurant. I'll probably end up doing it, it's something I've been thinking about."

"What about your writing?" I ask.

"I'm going to still need to make an income," she sighs, taking the orange juice and taking a sip. "Why can't I do both?"

"You think you can manage both?" She raises her brow at me and I can't help but smile.

I swear she's going to slap me someday.

"I'm sure I can handle it." She says before taking another sip of juice. "Besides, Taehyung will help me."

Oh right, I forgot about him.

Ronnie notices my expression and chuckles. "Forgot that I'm your best friend's little sister?"

"Yes," I admit and she smiles widely. "I try not to think about it."

"It's kind of hot sneaking around don't you think?" She bites her lip with a grin and my eyes meet hers slowly. "I mean...we can get caught at any minute. Just like last night."

"You find that hot huh?" I stare down at her lips and she nods, leaning closer. "I can tell you're a woman who behaves."

"Well, that depends..." she grins as she crawls into my lap, moving the tray to the side and straddling me. "Do you want me to behave?"

The space between us is filled when she leans in and kisses me. I hum deeply, my hands caressing her ass. She slowly pulls away, breathlessly kissing my lips between words.

"Tell me," she husks and our breaths mingle into one. "Do you want me to behave?"

"You won't," I say, kissing her lips deeply. "But I'll tame you one way or another."

"Hmm," she kisses my lips before grinding her body into me. My hands grip her waist strongly and she chuckles breathlessly. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I'm off my period."

My whole entire being stiffens and she grins madly before teasingly bitting my lip and rolling her hips into me.

"Don't lie to me." I growl out and she pouts.

"I'm not," her cute little pout quickly goes from innocent to evil when her hands starts to unbutton the shirt covering her body. "Yesterday was my last day, I usually only have it for three days because of the birth control."

My jaw clenches and I close my eyes as I inhale deeply. I've been fighting myself all damn week and now she's telling me she's not in her period.

This fucking girl.

She squeals when I lift her, slamming her back into the mattress. My lips crash into hers greedily as my hands tear away the shirt from her body. She gasps, hips rising from the bed and I take advantage and tug down the boxers I lended her.

I break away from her only to pull down my sweats and toss them across the room. I look down at her, her eyes and body purring and taunting me. I waste no time, hovering over her and pulling her into my arms.

We kiss feverishly, desperate and needy. Her nails claw at my back and I groan before pulling away.

"Angel," I press my forehead to hers. "I don't think—"

"I don't want it to be gentle." She breathes out, circling her legs around my waist. "Just fuck me, Jungkook."

I don't wait a second longer as I slowly push myself into her. Her low moan drawls, her head falls back and I snake my hand under her, gripping her ass and thrusting forward hard.

We both pant aloud, my hips slamming into her roughly as our foreheads stay glued to one another. Our eyes meet and we stare at one another deeply. Her hand slides behind my head, gently gripping my hair as she pulls me down to kiss her.

I stop for a moment, kissing her passionately before I'm leaning up and balancing on my hands. She bites her lip as I start to thrust, her breasts bouncing lightly in front of me. I lean down to take one of her nipples into my mouth and she moans, running a hand through her hair as she tosses her head back.

"Wait," she suddenly breathes out and I stop and look up at her. "Shouldn't we be recording?"

It had slipped my mind and I swallow as I catch my breath. "Are you sure you still want to do that?"

"Doesn't hurt to try something new every once in a while." She smiles and I can only nod before reaching out and grabbing my phone. "No camera?"

"I'm getting a new one this weekend," I say while pressing the record button on my phone. "This'll do for now."

Ronnie gulps, suddenly tensing as I point the phone down at her. I make sure her face isn't in view before glancing up at her. She nods, relaxing a little and I grip her waist with one hand while I start.

I push and pull slowly in and out of her, lowering the camera a bit to catch every inch of myself disappearing inside of her. She whimpers softly and I glance up at her, making sure she's comfortable.

"Tell me stop at any time." I mutter and she nods, licking her lips and raising her hips a bit.

When there's no protest I start to pick up my pace. I try my hardest to control myself, trying to get the best angle but my body shakes along with my hand. I can feel myself tightening the more I move and I start to slow down.

"Fuck." I hiss.

"What's wrong?" She whispered and I grin.

"I'm not going to last." I say and we both end up laughing softly. "Turn around."

She obeys immediately, rolling over to her stomach. She raises her hips, deepening her arch and looking at me over her shoulder.

"Like this?" She asks.

"Perfect baby." I align myself at her entrance, and she wiggles her hips teasingly. I land a stinging slap to her ass and she gasps, body jerking forward.

"Do that again." She whimpers and I bite down on my lip as I give her one more strike. She moans, tossing her head back and I use my free hand to grip her ponytail.

I enter her suddenly, wrapping her hair around my hand and tugging it. I pound into her, making her moan loudly. The camera shakes and I curse under my breath before tossing my phone aside and leaning over her. Her body sinks down and I kiss down her back, pressing my forehead into her as I close my eyes.

"Ronnie." I growl and she reaches behind her, cupping my head in her hand.

"You feel...so good." She mewls. "So fucking good. God, why do you feel so good!"

"Show me how good I feel baby," I husk into her ear, hand snaking under her and grasping her breast in my palm. "Let me hear you."

I thrust harder, deeper, pushing her body down more into the bed with every push. She takes it, every rough thrust and squeeze of her body. I can feel her tending around me, her insides warming and squeezing around me.

"Y-You're not recording?" She mewls and I nibble on her ear, moaning her name softly over and over. I can't hear her words, can't even function properly.

All I can think about is her. All I'm filled with is her. Every inch of my being is wrapped around her pinky and I'm not even ashamed to admit it. If this woman wanted me to cook for her every single morning, I probably would do it without complaints.

I never knew this would happen. Never planned to be so obsessed with her touch, her feel, her existence.

But the more and more I'm around her.

The more I find myself falling for her.

"Jungkook," she breathes out, arms desperately wrapping around me while he legs pull my body to hers. "Right there! Don't stop!"

I bite down on my lip, burying my head in her neck and wrap my arms around her. I pound into her so fast, the bed rocks violently. My own voice carries with hers as our climaxes start to intertwine with one another.

"Ronnie, you feel so fucking amazing." I lean up, softly kissing her jaw as her mouth falls open. She stuffs her face into my neck, her high pitched squeal making me growl in approval.

Our bodies sweat as they rub against one another but I can't stop, not even when her legs start to shake uncontrollably around my waist. I fuck her harder, driving deeper and deeper until I'm hitting her spot so perfectly.

She instantly unravels with cries and curses. Her back arches as she combusts around me and my eyes squeeze shut as I release inside her. Our moans carry on for moments before our bodies start to come down from the aftermath.

Her body still shakes as she clings to me, her face hidden in my chest. I attempt to catch my breath, slowly rolling my hips into her and making sure every last drop of me is finished.

I'm the first to come down, softly kissing her cheek and neck, encouraging her to relax as her legs continue to shake. I keep kissing her until her legs slowly loosen around me and her arms fall to her side. She whimpers softly as I leave pecks on her breasts, her nipples, her stomach.

I slowly pull out of her, her body trembles once more as her orgasm finally finished. She's never took so long to come down and I take notice of the hazed look in her eyes as she pants.

Neither of us say a word and I gently bring her body into my arms. She clings to me like a child as I lift her and carry her over to the bathroom. I set her to her feet and her legs tremble slightly. She leans against me as I turn on the warm water of the tub and allow it to fill.

She's quiet as I help her into the bath, her body sinking under the water while her hair starts to soak at the ends. I slide in behind her, settling her between my legs and wrapping my arms around her.

I start to wash her with a cloth and body wash, gently rubbing her back first. She hums softly as I run my hand through her hair, slightly detangling it with my fingers.

She's the first to speak.

"Why did you stop recording?" She asks, her voice small now.

"No point in posting a five minute video." I chuckle a little. "Barely even that."

"Will you still keep it?" I pause before rubbing the cloth smoothly down her arm. She leans into my touch and I smile.

"Hadn't thought about it, maybe I will." She doesn't respond and keeps her gaze locked ahead. She's much too quiet and it starts to make me nervous. "Ronnie, is something wrong?"

"Yes," she quietly says and my hand freezes. "But not like that, it's just..."

I start to move my hand again and she sighs.

"Don't you think this is a little too easy?" She turns around to face me and I stare down at her silently. "I mean, it's so natural. Like, we barely know each other and yet..."

I remain silent, waiting for her to finish but instead her lips purse and she looks away. I gently tuck my finger under her chin, turning her head so she's looking at me once more. Her hazel eyes shine up at me, her lips slightly pouted and I can't help but smile at her.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

Is it a bad thing? Is it bad that what we have is slowly becoming so natural? It's so easy to be around one another that we just can't help but fall into our own little world. I don't think about it as much but now that she'd mentioned it...it's the truth.

From playful teasing, the flirting, the undeniable chemistry we share. The jokes, the laughs, the already eventful memories we share. The never ending sexual attraction.

"It's kind of scary for me," she says and my gaze cuts back to her. "Trusting someone so easily."

"You trust me?" I ask in surprise and she slowly smiles.

"Apparently so." She suddenly sighs before straightening up. "But lets not make this complicated. I'll wash you now."

We switch positions so she's behind me, my body in between her legs while her soft breasts gently push into my back. She takes the cloth, gently running it up and down my back. I feel like I'm in heaven and I close my eyes.

"Don't tell me you're falling asleep." She giggles and I hum in response. "Jungkook!"

I smile, leaning my weight back on her and she laughs softly, wrapping her arms around me and letting me rest against her. I lower myself so that my head rests on her cleavage.

I smile happily.

"Do you have a weird obsession with boobs?" She grins down at me.

"I love them," I say, slowly opening my eyes. "Especially yours."

She squirms as I nibble at her breast, her body swishing the water slightly and I chuckle before resting back in her arms. She runs her wet hands through my hair, gently making an array of hairstyles with her fingers.

"Why do you want to shadow me?" I ask after a moment of silence. I can feel her chest slowly rising and falling with each breath, her fingers massaging my scalp now.

"Just curious," she squeaks. "Wanna see what's so special about the almighty Juanpito."

I snort loudly and she chuckles. "Out of all the names in the world."

"I was young when I chose it." I say defensively. "It was either that or ′long Jeon."

"Long jeon?" She laughs out in disbelief and I shrug.

"I used to go by 'Long Jeon' back in college." Her laugh echoes off the walls, her body lightly shakes against mine and I grin deeply. "What?"

"And who the hell called you that?" She asked.

"The girls I—" I pause, suddenly feeling as if it'll be wrong to say it. I quickly clear my throat and straighten. "It was just a nickname."

Ronnie stays silent for a moment before inhaling sharply. "It's okay, you don't have to be weary about things like that."

I don't respond.

"I guess," she suddenly sighs. "I got some inspiration for a new story."

This catches my attention and I perk up slightly. She continues.

"Well, you inspired it mostly." She finishes and my heart starts to pick up its pace. "So I decided I wanted to learn more about you. What you do, how you are with others. I really want to learn more of your character."

"Is this story about me?" I ask and she hums softly.

"I'll call it," she pauses. "The Legend of Juanpito."

I snort so hard she has to check if I'm okay. "I'm sorry...what?"

"What? You don't like it?" She grins and I turn around to face her.

"I'm not sure exactly what I think at the moment. But the title is a bit..."

"Eye-catching," she grins. "Just like your name."

"Ronnie," I chuckle. "Who the hell would read a story about a porn star? One named Juanpito at that."

"The millions of people who get off while watching you, I assume." She smirks and I shake my head in disbelief.

She can't possibly be serious. She wants to write a book about me. A book with an incredibly ridiculous name. There's no way she's serious, impossible. But I'll let her have her fun for now.

"And what is this story about?" I ask with a raised brow and she bites down on her lip.

"You'll find out when it's finished." She chimes before splashing water directly into my face.

I freeze before grinning and reaching out to grab her. She squeals as I tickle her sides, pulling her into me. I peck her face annoyingly and she groans, squirming as I tighten my arms around her.

It's all so easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8.5K 55
JIMIN FF nsfw Once an average girl like everyone else, one small event changes her entire life in the span of a day, all because of one person. MATU...
1.4K 161 1
ပထမဆုဢးထတွေ့ထကြုဢကို α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€α€…α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€”α€²α€· α€–α€Όα€α€Ία€žα€”α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€€α€Ία€›α€α€¬α€€ α€•α€Όα€žα€”α€¬α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€˜α€°α€Έ... α€‘α€€α€»α€­α€―α€Έα€”α€Šα€Ία€Έ α€„α€«α€·α€œα€Šα€Ία€•α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€°α€€α€‘α€™α€Ύα€α€Ία€‘α€žα€¬α€Έα€•α€±α€Έα€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€α€šα€Ί ! Mature rate 18 ပါ ။ Read...
436K 11.1K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...