š†š„š“ š“š‡š„ š†šˆš‘š‹ ! š‚...

By stxrniqlo

šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ they meet by happenstance at a party and after getting off on the wrong foot, chris makes it... More

āž¶-Ķ™Ėš ą¼˜āœ¶ š† š„ š“ š“ š‡ š„ š† šˆ š‘ š‹
āž¶-Ķ™Ėš ą¼˜āœ¶ š‚ š€ š’ š“ š‹ šˆ š’ š“ + š’ šŽ š‚ šˆ š€ š‹ š’
āž¶-Ķ™Ėš ą¼˜āœ¶ š š‹ š€ š˜ š‹ šˆ š’ š“ !
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ā‡ FRIES & MILKSHAKES
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. ā‡ INTRO TO HELL
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. ā‡ WRONG NUMBER, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. ā‡ CANCELLED PLANS
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. ā‡ SAFEGUARD
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. ā‡ NAPKIN HOCKEY
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. ā‡ WHERE R U?
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. ā‡ SIDE BY SIDE
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ā‡ A MINOR SETBACK
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ā‡ SPIDEY SENSES
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ā‡ A GOODNIGHT'S KISS
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ā‡ LUCKY NUMBER EIGHT

šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ā‡ WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY

1.1K 30 37
By stxrniqlo

THIRD PERSON POV
(ɪʀʟ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ - ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ʙɪᴇʙᴇʀ
" if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go. "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

001 : WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY !
ɪʀʟ !

AINSLEY SIGHED LOUDLY AS SHE LOADED THE last box of her belongings into the moving truck that her uncle ordered for her. she felt like this monumental transition in her life should've felt more...

liberating.

but it felt incomplete. her mom and step-dad nowhere to be seen. her mother once again skipping out on her oldest biological child's life. ainsley was thankful that her uncle who wasn't an actual uncle but rather her mom's best friend, stepped up, being there when her parents decided not to be.

"thank you, brent. i'm glad i had you here to send me off." ainsley laughed as she helped him pull the door closed, quickly wrapping her arms around her uncle's torso, trying to fight off the tears that formed.

"of course kid, you and jules are like my kids, i'd do anything for you guys." the man laughed, pressing a kiss to her head before waving off the moving crew, the two watching as the truck disappeared around the corner.

"i just wish mom was here." the girl sighed, placing her duffle of necessities on the front passenger seat of her car, turning back to face her uncle brent.

"i know kid but i promise she's still proud of you, even if she sucks at showing it. are you meeting jules there?" he asked as they walked around the small black 2018 chevrolet impala, stopping at the driver's door as ainsley nodded.

"yeah her sister drove her to boston and then her dad met her on campus. gabs will be there too but only for the weekend because she's attending dartmouth." ainsley spoke as she leaned against her car.

"i'm glad you've got friends there, it's weird that you're not gonna be here in jersey until december." brent laughed as ainsley rolled her eyes.

"alright i've gotta get going so i can meet the moving truck at a decent time and i know jules is gonna take the bigger bed."

"i don't understand how you got jules as your dorm mate."

"her aunt oversees the dorm situations and made sure to put us in the same room." ainsley laughed, hugging her uncle, tearfully bidding him goodbye as she climbed into her car.

she was excited to see jules, slater, and caleb, her younger stepbrother that's been in boston since last year due to early acceptance. she hadn't seen him in about a month and she missed him, he was truly her best friend.

she was desperately in need of a talk with him, her ex-boyfriend, brett, was trying to reconnect with her and as much as he hurt her, she missed his friendship. she knew caleb would have some sound advice, being ainsley's voice reason through her self doubt and insecurity.

as she began her nearly five hour drive to boston, she felt a sinking melancholic feeling brewing in her chest, not ready to say goodbye to only place she's ever considered home. but as she pushed the state's limits, she felt herself slowly grow excited to start a new chapter in her life.

the pretty much five hour drive felt like it dragged on for hours. ainsley slowly thought she was going insane having no one to talk to but herself and whoever she was able to text while getting gas. she was tired, her body cramped, and she was bored.

"come on ains, you got one more hour." jules cheered, her voice coming through the speakers as ames kept her on speaker, desperately needing someone to keep her sane.

"i just wanna be there already ju, i need to get out of this fucking car." ainsley grumbled, pulling up to a small gas station, telling jules to wait as the girl ran in to grab redbull and snacks.

"oh ains! gabi found out where the big party of the year is gonna be, after we unpack all your shit, wanna go?" jules spoke, the sound of her lighter flicking as jules took a drag a smoke, intentionally exhaling toward the speaker of her phone, knowing ainsley hated the way it created a static buzzing sound.

"why am i surprised that slater managed to scope all the parties already?"

"i don't fucking know, you should know us by now." jules laughed, causing ainsley to laugh as she backed out of the gas station parking lot, a strong giddiness settling in the girls' chest as the end of her drive approached.

jules had hung up about forty minutes ago and ainsley was restless. she had finally entered boston and only had twenty minutes until she was at umass boston. as she drove through the unfamiliar city, her gps system guiding her, she was excited. she finally felt like she was free from her home life.

as she pulled up to the university, she struggled to figure out where she was supposed to go next. as she drove along the lots, she finally spotted jules and the moving van, pulling into an empty spot that jules pointed out. as soon as ainsley killed the engine, jules was yanking open the car door and pulling her best friend to her feet.

"oh my god i missed you!" jules squealed, her arms wrapping around her best friend's torso, ainsley returning the hug with just as much enthusiasm.

ainsley, jules, slater, caleb and the two moving guys moved everything that ainsley brought along into her and jules' shared dorm room in record timing, being done in nearly an hour.

after that the girls and caleb unpacked ainsley's clothes and essentials, leaving the rest for over the course of the weekend. the girls got ready while caleb took care of the moving crew, tipping the generously despite ainsley saying she could cover them.

once the girls were fully ready, slater made sure she got the right address as they piled into the car, heading for the party. as they pulled up, slater said she would be staying sober because she's got a meeting about her schedule and didn't want to be hungover.

over the next two hours, ainsley found herself growing agitated in the foreign environment surrounded by strangers. she kept jules and slater close, not really wanting to be by herself. caleb had disappeared five minutes after arriving, having already made friends in the city.

groaning, ainsley hunted for her stepbrother, wanting to leave and get food since she hadn't eaten much and was already pretty tipsy. she spotted caleb's obnoxiously ugly plaid jacket but stopped in her tracks as she caught him making out with someone. giggling, she awkwardly waited for a few moments before tapping his shoulder.

"caleb, me and jules wanna go get food, you coming?" she asked, watching as he sighed, turning back to the boy he was kissing.

"yeah, nick wants to come with though."

"alright."

"hi i'm nick." he greeted, sticking his hand for ainsley to shake. smiling she took his hand in hers.

"ainsley, most people just call me ains though!"

"your name is so cute! anyway, i just gotta find my brothers and then we can leave if that's alright?"

"yeah that's fine!" ainsley replied, watching as he presumedly texted his brothers before starting up a small conversation with caleb and ainsley. caleb had disappeared, saying that he was gonna go find jules and slater.

"so are you from mass?" nick hummed, keeping a lookout for his brothers as ainsley shook her head.

"no i'm from jersey, you?"

"pretty much born and raised here in boston."

"so what are you majoring in?" the girl questioned, falling into an easy talk with her new friend.

"cinema studies, you?"

"journalism. i might take cinema studies as minor. but for right now, literature just speaks to me more."

"no way! journalism was my second choice!" nick laughed as his attention was caught by a boy who looked exactly like him.

"fucking finally! matt this is ainsley, this is matt, my triplet brother!" nick introduced, causing ainsley to shyly wave at matt.

"where's the third one?"

"i genuinely couldn't tell you, chris and i showed up together and he just disappeared." matt replied, a bitter edge to voice as he talked about chris leaving without notice.

the three talked as they waited, caleb finally returning with jules and slater in tow, almost ready to leave.

"i need to pee, jules do you know where the bathroom is?" ainsley spoke over the music, watching as her best friend pointed down an empty hallway that ended with the bathroom. as ainsley finished up in the bathroom, she opened the door to find, who she assumed was the last triplet waiting outside.

"you're chris right?"

"yeah? you've heard about me?" he replied, flashing her a flirty and slightly cocky lopsided smirk as she rolled her eyes, already disliking his attitude.

"uh no, i've met your brothers and they're waiting for you. i assumed you're the last one because you look like matt with shaggy hair."

"oh, well can i get your name and maybe your number?" he flirted again making ainsley stop herself from physically recoiling at his lame ass one liners.

"if you want anything from me, you're gonna have to try better than that, especially since you left a shitty impression on me despite not even meeting you."

"how the fuck did i manage that?"

"i've just heard some shit about you tonight that hasn't worked in your favour."

"alright, can i at least get a chance to fix that?"

"i don't really care for you trying to fix it and judging by your jacket, you're a hockey player so that explains the cocky nature you've got."

"goddamn, we haven't even known each other five minutes and you don't like me already." chris laughed, that damn smirk still playing at his lips as he looked at the girl.

"says more about you than it does me, buddy."

"i like you, you're not shy to speak your mind."

"i don't care if you like me, now can you please go find nick because i wanna leave and apparently you're coming with me and my friends because nick and my brother were getting pretty close tonight." ainsley spoke, her tone frigid as she looked at chris. admittedly, she found him attractive but she wouldn't dare let him know, she felt his ego was already well fed and didn't need more.

"damn alright, normally i wouldn't listen to anyone's orders but my coach's, however you're pretty so i'll let it slide." he replied, laughing cheekily as she glared at him.

"you're disgusting."

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ KENZ'S CORNER

:)

STXRNIQLO 2022

NO SMUT, NO SEXUALIZATION OF THE TRIPLETS INCLUDED !

lowercase intended!

DEDICATIONS

-LASANTA

l0v3rsupremacy

mrssturniolo

TVGIRLOBSESSOR

murphfilms

salvgil

comment if u want to be added !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.8K 18
ā what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? āž š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›. . . š—®š—»š—“š—²š—¹š—¶š—»š—® spent most of her childhood won...
1M 17.1K 58
ā› š˜Ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜©š˜¦š˜³, š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜Æš˜°š˜ø āœ ā› š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ? š˜°š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜°? āœ 怔 šŸŒŒ 怕 š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› .įŸ he realizes that...
106K 1.8K 31
-'šœ—šœš'- š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› āŽÆ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time r...
3.1K 195 10
* š“ˆ’ š“‚…ļ¾Ÿ best friends since freshmen year, jules and matt find themselves in a situation where one gets broken and the other is submerged with regret...