My forever || Caius Volturi

By _WeasleysWife_

You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way... More

Authors note before we start
Chapter 0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Would you be interested?
Chapter 23
Explanation for the latest chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Garrett book published
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A new book
Chapter 51

Chapter 1

2.6K 43 3
By _WeasleysWife_

I had waited for thousands of years for my mate.

Her golden eyes, long honey blonde hair, skin like a finest white marble, those golden eyes hiding secrets only she knew.

It didn't matter whether her eyes were golden or red. They remind me of the golden hour, honey, ruby's or roses of the deepest shade of red. I loved them.

Her voice and laugh like birds in the spring morning, the sound of drops of rain falling into a lake or waves hitting the rocks on the shore.

Those small but beautiful things in this dark world. We don't remember to enjoy those things enough and when we do it's already too late.

Although she wasn't alive she was the most alive person I have ever met.

We found each other... and I lost her as fast as I found her.

She slipped through my fingers like the rays of sun dancing on her skin.

I never met her parents but if I could I would have liked to thank them. Thank them for giving life to the most beautiful woman who has ever walked on this earth.

She was my sun, my rain, my happiness and my world, my Juliana.

I could just hope that she as well could have been my forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 7.7K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...
265K 6.9K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
5K 92 17
~Two vampires trying to fight against the mate bond between them.~ Can they fight it? They don't need each other. Or at least that's what they are te...
6.5K 164 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...