Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

By Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ More

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-24

II-Last

297 36 4
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31.12.2022

*****

Raj kaka nodded at Sanskar secretly and Sanskar immediately moved towards him.

“Kaka what’s that?” Sanskar asked looking at the envelop Raj is holding.

“This is a courier for Bade sahab Sanskar Baba! The man who brought this told me that it is confidential and be careful. So I am putting this in his study.” Raj said.

Sanskar nodded and left from there but he is observing Sunayna hiding behind a pillar. As Raj kaka kept the envelop there and went from there Sunayna entered the study and immediately grabbed the envelop. She ran into her room and immediately opened it. She sighed in relief finding them to be the papers related to their business. She kept the papers back and kept the envelop back in the study.

“Thank God that person didn’t do what he threatened to. I have to do something!” Sunayna was thinking when she heard a huge scream of her name from hall.

She came out in fear and looked at Dp who is burning in anger.

“What the hell is this Sunayna? Why the hell did you open the confidential envelop? Didn’t Raj told you not to open? Then why the hell you have to yell at him and open the file? Do you know it contains terms and conditions between our company and our new client which are confidential between the companies but you are outsider. You shouldn’t read it and yet you did. What’s wrong with you? Why the hell are you trying to spoil our company?” Dp is screaming and shouting in anger that he didn’t even realise what he was speaking.

But some of his words are true. Though she wasn’t behind his company but she had spoiled his happy family.

“What are you speaking Durga? I didn’t read anything. Yeah I opened it…” she gets interrupted.

“You opened it and didn’t read it? I should believe this? In first place why do you need to open it? Am I a fool to you? You had spoiled things here and trying to justify your actions. You know what I think I should only have been careful. Raj from today lock the study and give the keys to me. Now go!” Dp spoke angrily and left from there.

Sanskar smirked. He signed Raj kaka something and he nodded. Raj kaka moved to Dp’s room after locking his study.

“Bade sahab! I know you don’t trust me but I want to tell you something! Madam sahab is behaving weird these days. She has been receiving some couriers every day by day. After receiving she just runs to her room in fear and after some time I hear some screams from her room. When I asked her is she not fine? She screamed at me. But after today I am scared that she is doing something.” Raj kaka said and left.

This definitely hit Dp. He fell in thoughts. These things never happened in all these years. But today suddenly his confidential envelop is opened. He had always kept them in his study but today they got opened. He moved out of his room and searched for Raj. On finding him entering Sanskar’s room he moved towards there.

“Raj!” he called him.

Sanskar and Raj looked at him.

“Ji bade sahab. You need something?” Raj asked.

“When was the last time she got an envelope?” Dp asked.

“She got day before yesterday.” Raj said.

“So according to your chronology she would get one today. If she gets one give it to me. Don’t tell her that she got one.” Dp said.

Raj nodded and Dp left. Sanskar showed his thumb to Raj.

“Damn your plan is amazing kaka. Good that you told me about Mr. Maheshwari’s confidential envelop. Otherwise I wouldn’t get this idea only. She wasn’t giving me a chance to get confront her by Mr. Maheshwari but this definitely helped.” Sanskar said.

Raj nodded.

****

“Bade sahab here is the courier envelope that came in the name of Mrs. Maheshwari.” Raj said and gave it to Dp who is working in the study.

Dp took the parcel and opened it. His eyes turned teary as he saw the images and then read the letter that contained. The envelope contained the images of crashed car with Ap’s car’s number plate. The letter had threatening message to Mrs. Maheshwari to confess her crime of killing Ap to Dp or else the person himself will show proofs to him.

Dp’s eyes turned red as he realised what that meant. It means Sanskar and Raj were correct. He never believed them. There is some connection between Ap’s death and Sunayna. He came out of the study angrily and started banging Sunayna’s room door.

Sunayna who fell asleep sitting and waiting for the courier as she knows that she would get one today woke up with jerk. She immediately rushed and opened the door to see Dp looking at her with red shot eyes. He held her hand and pulled her to the hall. By then Sanskar and Raj also came to the hall as they heard Dp’s screams.

“What happened Mr. Maheshwari?” Sanskar asked as if he knows nothing.

“Sunayna do you know anything about this courier?” Dp passed to Sunayna the courier ignoring Sanskar’s question.

Sunayna’s hands shivered as she took the courier. She knows what it must be. She gulped but shook her head as no.

“LIE! A big LIE! You know about it. You have been receiving threatening letters since few days. You are the one who killed my Anu. You are the ONE!” Dp broke down at the end.

Sanskar tried hard to stay back.

“NO!” Sunayna tried to be confident.

Dp glared her.

“So this person is threatening you without your mistake right! Okay then we will get to know about this person then. I will inform police they will take up the case. I will also now get to know whether my Anu’s death is murder or accident. Let us know who is the culprit and who is the victim!” Dp said angrily.

“But why after these many years Durga? We all know her car crashed….” Sunayna tried to speak further but Dp looked at her with red shot eyes.

“It doesn’t matter how many years had been gone. What matters is to punish the culprit! I am not going to leave the culprit no matter what now.” Dp said angrily.

“Durga…” Sunayna was again interrupted.

“Why this sudden love Mr. Maheshwari? It’s okay you can let that go!” Sanskar taunted.

“You shut up Sanskar! You shut up! I am not going to leave anybody who is responsible for the death of my Anu. Till now I never had doubt but today this courier proved me wrong. It was definitely a murder and I will myself murder the murderer.” Dp shouted glaring Sunayna.

She shivered at his shout and glare.

“Why? Why are you shivering?” Sanskar asked hiding his smirk.

“Me? No I am no…not shivering.” Sunayna said.

“Come on Mrs. Maheshwari we can see it. Come on tell us what is the reason?” Raj spoke.

Dp is still glaring her. He had now understood that her hand is definitely there behind Ap’s death. He is not able to control his anger anymore. He sprinted towards her and immediately strangled her neck.

“Tell me what is it you are hiding or else die!” Dp said angrily strangling her neck.

Sanskar and Raj got shocked due to his act. Both of them rushed towards him and tried pulling him away.

“Tell me!” Dp is shouting like a maniac.

His anger is out of control. He is strangling her really hard that she would die very soon. Sanskar pulled him back with full force and hugged him.

“Calm down! Calm down!” Sanskar tried to calm him down but Dp broke the hug pushing him and sprinted towards Sunayna, who was coughing badly, again to strangle her.

She got scared to death.

“I will say!” she says with meek voice.

Dp stopped. Sanskar held him back to stop him for further serious action by him. Sunayna is just panting and looking at Dp in fear.

“Sayy!” Dp shouted.

Sanskar held him tight controlling him.

“I…. I got her killed by getting her car crashed.” Sunayna said finally letting the truth out.

Sanskar’s eyes flew with tears as the truth came out. Dp struggled in Sanskar’s arms to sprint towards her but Sanskar didn’t let him go.

“Whyyyy? Why did you do it?” Dp shouted both in anger and pain.

Sanskar closed his eyes feeling the pain in his father’s voice.

“For you. I loved you. But Anu came in middle. You both got married. I tried separating you both but couldn’t. So I got close to Sanskar then got her killed so that I can marry you in the name of becoming mother to Sanskar. I thought later to manipulate you and throw Sanskar out of the house but you didn’t let me near you and I don’t know how Sanskar got doubt on me. When you didn’t believe him I thought to plan against him and throw him out as my plan but you never let me execute my plan only. It always failed. I couldn’t succeed in getting your love.” Sunayna said still panting and shivering.

Dp broke down now. His pain overpowered his anger. He fell on his knees crying badly. Sanskar is in same position. He is holding Dp tight and crying putting his forehead on Dp’s shoulder. Both of them are crying vigorously. Sanskar felt Dp hugging him suddenly and he just hugged him back crying in his embrace.

“Mr. Maheshwari!” this call made Sanskar and Dp to look at the source controlling themselves yet crying silently.

Dp looked confused while Sanskar looked at Raj.

“Here officer she is the one!” Raj kaka spoke pointing at Sunayna.

Sunayna got more scared seeing police there. She tried to run away but the lady officers held her. Dp glared her with teary eyes.

“I will just get the pen drive for your evidence officer!” Sanskar said wiping his tears and leaving Dp there.

Dp is glaring her like he wants to kill her. Raj found it and immediately moved towards Dp and held him before Dp could think of going close to her.

Sanskar copied the whole confrontation video into a pen drive which he had recorded through a camera he had fixed in the hall but got scared remembering Dp’s actions. He can’t lose his father now. He thought to speak about it to officer. He moved out of the room and walked near officer.

“Umm… officer… I think papa had went off board getting the clue about ma’s death. So I think you will manage about his behaviour!” Sanskar spoke.

“Don’t worry Mr. Maheshwari I will look after it. Since she is fine don’t worry.” Officer assured him and went from there taking the evidence and Sunayna to punish her.

Dp once again broke down and fell on the ground crying. Sanskar rushed towards him and hugged him tight. He let his father cry.

“It’s okay! It’s okay! She will be punished. Ma will get justice. Calm down! Calm down… Papa!” he finally called him papa today after years.

Dp is just sobbing in his embrace. How much he had cursed his fate for his unhappy and broken family. He lost his wife and also his son stopped talking to him. It was hell for him. He maintained always a strict face to hide his pain but today the truth broke him. He couldn’t control his pain anymore. He cried, cried a lot in his son’s embrace. He didn’t know how much time he sat there crying in his son’s embrace. He slowly broke the hug when he felt his tears dried. He looked at his son whose eyes and face are red. He looked like that seven year old Sanskar who used to cry for his mother. He cupped his face fondly.

“I am sorry my son!” he whispered.

Sanskar couldn’t control and started crying again. He hugged his father tight.

“I am sorry papa! I am sorry!” Sanskar apologised.

Dp shook his head and all they both could do was just hug each other and apologise each other. Raj stood there with teary eyes and a smile as he saw the reunion of father and son and justice to his madam.

“I am sorry Raj!” Dp said looking at Raj.

Raj just shook his head. Sanskar looked at his father and wiped his father’s tears lovingly.

“I Love You Papa!” he whispered.

“I Love You too my son!” Dp kissed his forehead lovingly.

Sanskar smiled.

“Get up!” Sanskar helped his father to get up from the ground.

“Freshen up yourself we will have lunch together today.” Sanskar said.

Dp nodded with smile and went from there. Sanskar rushed to Raj and hugged him tight.

“Thank You kaka!” He thanked him.

Raj kaka just smiled seeing the happiest Sanskar ever.

“You make lunch ready I will just text my friends about this and come.” Saying Sanskar left from there.

Kaka is happy for the family finally. Sanskar and Dp had their lunch and are enjoying their time together after years. Raj is working in kitchen when the calling bell rang. Raj went and opened the door to see Ragini with two people.

“Ragini beta! Come inside!” he smiled at her.

“Kaka Sanskar?” She asked.

“He is with bade sahab. They are spending time after years.” Kaka said happily.

Ragini smiled.

“These people?” he asked looking at the other two who are strangers to him. One looked exactly like Ragini while other is a boy.

“Oh… she is my twin sister Mishti and that is my best friend and to be jiju Ruhaan.” She explained.

They smiled at him and he smiled back at them.

“Come beta. Sit down. I will inform Sanskar baba!” Raj guided them to the couch.

Then he went to inform Sanskar about Ragini’s arrival.

“I am coming kaka!” Sanskar said smiling bright.

“Go meet her. I will come in two minutes.” Dp said.

Sanskar nodded and moved out of the room. Ragini who saw him coming out of the room rushed towards him and hugged him tight in happiness. He smiled happily and just lifted her into the air while hugging tight.

“I am so happy! Ma got the justice!” Sanskar said.

“I know!” she smiled rubbing her nose with his.

He chuckled as she herself giggled due to tickling sensation. He placed her down on the floor and looked behind to find MisHaan smiling at them. He moved towards them and hugged Ruhaan tight.

“Thank You buddy. Your idea is the starting point for the plan to get succeeded and I could get justice to my mother, and reunite with my father.” Sanskar spoke gratefully.

“Come on man if friends don’t stand in need who will stand with us?” Ruhaan pats his back.

Sanskar smiled and nodded. He looked at Mishti and she side hugged him smiling.

“Now you are going to irritate uncle too!” Mishti teased.

Sanskar huffed and glared her. Ragini giggled. Sanskar saw Dp coming. He immediately rushed towards him and brought him near to them holding his hand.

“Papa this is Ragini you already met her. She is my girlfriend.” Sanskar said side hugging Ragini.

“Haan that day she came to our house.” Dp said caressing Ragini’s hair.

Ragini smiled.

“That is Mishti Ragini’s twin sister, my best foe!” Sanskar said chuckling.

Mishti smiled at him. Dp smiled back at her.

“And he is Ruhaan, now I can say he is one of my best friends. He helped me in dealing with getting this truth out. He is Mishti’s boyfriend and Ragini’s best friend!” Sanskar spoke.

Dp thanked him. Ruhaan just smiled as he didn’t understand what to say.

“Sanskar this one ma had made. She told me to give it to you since it’s good news.” Ragini said passing him a box.

Sanskar opened the box and his eyes shined.

“Damn! Janaki aunty’s gulab jamun are amazing. Papa here have one for today!” he directly fed Dp with his hand ignoring the fact of his diabetes.

Dp smiled with teary eyes as Sanskar fed him. Sanskar then fed Ragini turning towards her. She smiled at him. His happy face is making her more happy. He then fed Mishti and Ruhaan. He sat on the couch and started having himself the whole box. Ragini snatched the box from him.

“We have exams in two days. You want to fall sick or what?” She glared him.

He chuckled and hugged her. Dp smiled at them he felt happy for his son. He looked at the knokjokh going on between Mishti and Sanskar while Ragini and Ruhaan are laughing at them. He slowly went from there and came after two minutes.

“Ragini beta!” Dp called her gaining all of their attention.

“Ji uncle!” Ragini responded and stood.

He gave her a box.

“This is Sanskar’s mother’s jewellery box. She was fond of these Jewellery and always used to say she wants to give these all to her daughter in law. Now she is not there. But it’s my duty to give these to you. So here I am completing my responsibility.” Dp spoke.

“But uncle… why now only?” Ragini spoke looking hesitatingly.

Sanskar also looked on.

“I just want to give you this now beta. I have seen how happy Sanskar is with you. He really loves you a lot. I just want to show him that I am happy for him through this way. I promise I will love you like your own father. Shekhar would get jealous seeing my love for you!” Dp spoke with smile.

Mishti smiled with tears hearing him. Ragini was overwhelmed. She bent and took his blessings before taking the box. He caressed her hair but Ragini hugged him.

“Thank You papa!” she said making Dp and Sanskar smile bright.

Sanskar also joined the hug. Dp smiled.

“Ummm… sorry for spoiling the moment… but we should go. Papa would get angry!” Mishti disturbed them.

“Yeah! We have to get back to study!” Ragini said looking at Sanskar.

He nodded.

“Will call you tonight!” Ragini said hugging him.

He nodded.

“Bye Uncle!” MisHaan said.

“Bye papa!” Ragini said smiling.

He smiled and nodded at three of them. They left. Dp caressed Sanskar’s hair.

“You don’t want to study today?” He asked.

“I am done for today!” Sanskar said.

“Then now?” Dp asked as he wants to spend some more time with him.

“We are going out. Get ready!” Sanskar said.

Dp smiled and nodded. Later they had a great father son time together.

EPILOGUE

Days passed, months passed and finally another year passed.

“Ma suddenly started this marriage thing!” Ragini whined complaining to Sanskar about Janaki, who wants to marry both her daughters as their studies got over.

“Then let’s get married!” Sanskar kissed her from behind as he is back hugging her.

“Why so soon? Even Mishti was saying she is okay!” Ragini whined.

“Now tho we are going to get married soon it seems!” Sanskar stated.

Ragini pouted.

“You don’t want to?” he asked.

“Not that I don’t want to. I want to have some professional life before getting married.” Ragini said.

“Then let’s discuss with Mishti!” he said.

“But I don’t want to stay away from you any longer.” Ragini whined.

Sanskar broke the bag hug and looked at her sarcastically. She giggled and hugged him. He shook his head in disbelief and hugged her back kissing her head.

“Then it’s an Yes!” he said.

Ragini nodded smiling wide.

“Mish will be very happy listening yes as she wanted to get married to Ru soon!” Ragini said.

Sanskar chuckled.

****

“Arey but listen na!” Ruhaan tried to explain but Mishti looked away.

Mishti is angry on Ruhaan as Ruhaan didn’t take her call when he went to office along with his father. Now he has already joined office while Ragini wanted to take some break before joining. Mishti is making plans for her food truck while Sanskar resigned his part time job and took a break for a month to have some time with Ragini.

“I know you were at office. Now don’t say my fiancé doesn’t understand my professional life and all. You could have called me when you got free but you didn’t.” Mishti said.

Ruhaan smiled. He back hugged her and kissed her cheek from behind.

“I am sorry! I am at mistake. Will make sure I don’t do this again.” Ruhaan apologised.

Mishti pouted. She turned and hugged him.

“Sorry too! I got a bad mood today.” She said hugging him tight.

“I know!” he said pecking her head.

“How?” she asked.

“I can figure it out from your behaviour.” He said.

Mishti smiled.

****

Ragini is sobbing in Shekhar’s embrace while Sanskar is looking helpless. It’s their bidaayi. Mishti is teary eyed too seeing her crying like that. She is sad more for Ragini than herself. She is anyway staying just in the house opposite to her house but Ragini is going a bit far though for like just twenty minutes. This definitely made all of them more sad for Ragini.

“If there is any competition in crying you will get first Miss. Glasses!” Sanskar spoke to lighten the situation but she glared him and hit him.

He chuckled and pulled her into his embrace.

“Today come home. Tomorrow come here and stay how long you want to. I will not even ask you to come!” Sanskar said.

“Then why did you marry her?” Mishti taunted him.

“Miss. Attitude for once… atleast once why don’t you let me pacify her in my way?” Sanskar spoke irritated.

All laughed at their banter including Ragini.

“Finally!” Everybody sighed.

She giggled and the bidaayi rasam gets over. RagSan go to Maheshwari Mansion while MisHaan to Ruhaan’s house. Mishti’s gruha pravesh is done by Ruhaan’s mother while Ragini’s gruha pravesh is done by Janaki herself as Dp requested her to do so.

After marriage Ragini joined Shekhar, Mishti got her food truck which she is getting it painted with her logo. She got some two of her schoolmates join her. When she shared the idea in her school group some approached her and thus she got help from two people. Three of them are going to start the truck in two days. Ruhaan is also in office along with Ragini. Both of them are working together to learn things. Sanskar joined his father’s company and has asked Dp to take rest already for which Dp had denied and told him that he will retire only he wants to till then he is going to work. Sanskar couldn’t argue with his father and let his father do what he wants to.

Few months passed and the next day is Ragini’s and Mishti’s birthday. Sanskar has promised Ragini that he will come along with her to Gadodia house as she wants to spend time with Mishti like every year on that day. They have to go today but he is here sitting in his room and working even on Saturday morning. He told her to get ready by 11.00 in the morning but has been working even when it is 12.00 noon.

“Sanskar!” she whined.

“Five minutes please!” he said again.

Ragini lost the cool. It’s been three hours since his five minutes got over. It was Ragini who fed him breakfast too as he had left that there saying five minutes since 9.00 in the morning. When Ragini checked about his breakfast he still left it there even at 10.30. So she herself fed him. Now the same is happening. She glared him, took her bag and left from there. She went to Dp’s room.

“Papa are you free now?” she asked.

“Of course beta. Tell me!” Dp said.

“Your son doesn’t love me anymore. I want to go home and he has wasted my all time saying five minutes since three hours. Would you mind to drop me? Wait why dropping me? You also come with us for two days.” She said.

Dp thought for a while then he nodded yes. Ragini smiled and helped him in packing his bag for two days. They then left to Gadodia house leaving Sanskar behind.

On the other side Mishti is poking Ruhaan from so long asking him to wake up. He is very tired and has not even woke since morning. He skipped his breakfast too. She wants him to come along with her to Gadodia house while Ruhaan is in no mood. He even told her he will come later and asked her to go but she is adamant to go together.

“Fine don’t talk to me for two days. I am not talking to you even tomorrow. Mishti is angry on Ruhaan for ignoring her.” She said.

She asked him to sleep at Gadodia house but he wasn’t ready to accept his wife’s small cute wish. She took her bag and ran out of the house entering to her house. She ran angrily and entered into her room to see Ragini also have a poker face.

Both of them sighed and pouted seeing each other and complained about their partners to each other. They both decided to not to talk to them angrily.

Sanskar entered the Gadodia house and greeted Janaki and Shekhar who are sitting there. After enquiring about Dp who went to small walk in near by park, he moved towards Kitchen as Janaki told both Ragini and Mishti are in kitchen. But when he entered he saw only one figure there. He frowned.

He moved close to hug but stopped himself doing so in confusion.

“Mishti where is Ragini?” he asked.

“Now you can’t even identify your own wife. Wow!” Ragini taunted him.

“If you wear Ragini’s clothes and wear those glasses you don’t become my Miss. Glasses for your information. So tell me where is my girl?” he asked.

Ragini frowned and glared him angrily. Just at that time Ruhaan also entered the kitchen as Janaki informed him too that both are in kitchen.

“Wow! Why is my Mish wearing Doll’s clothes and glasses today?” Ruhaan asked hugging her directly.

Ragini broke the hug forcefully.

“Jijs it’s me Ragini! Why are you behaving weird today?” Ragini shook her head.

“Oh come on Mishti I can identify my Miss. Glasses! You can’t just fool me!” Sanskar argued.

“And I can identify my Mishti. You just wore Doll’s clothes and glasses!” Ruhaan huffed.

“Doll!” Mishti called from behind after taking a call and moved towards Ragini ignoring both of them.

She is wearing Mishti’s clothes. Both Ruhaan and Sanskar looked at each other confused of why these both sisters are in the mood to confuse them with their identity suddenly. Doesn’t they know that they both can easily find out them?

“Did you keep mixing it?” Mishti who entered asked.

“Yup!” Ragini who was in kitchen answered.

She moved away making Mishti do what Ragini was doing.

“Guys why are you guys in disguise?” Asked Sanskar irritated.

Ragini and Mishti looked at each other. Mishti switched off the stove and both of them turned to Sanskar and Ruhaan.

“Speak something!” This time it’s Ruhaan.

Mishti and Ragini once again looked at each other.

“What’s your problem guys?” Ragini asked.

“Mishti yaar why are you in Doll’s disguise?” Ruhaan asked.

“And Miss. Glasses why are you in Miss. Attitude’s attire?” Sanskar asked.

Both Ragini and Mishti looked again each other and bursted into laughter. Ruhaan and Sanskar are looking at them confused.

“We wanted to irritate you guys for irritating us!” Ragini who is in Mishti’s disguise said pulling Sanskar’s cheeks.

Mishti pecked Ruhaan’s cheek making him glare her.

“Jijs why are you behaving weird today?” Ruhaan imitated her dialogue which she said few minutes ago glaring her.

Mishti giggled.

“You wore lenses again?” Sanskar asked angrily.

“That’s for the act. Why are you getting angry?” Ragini pouted.

“Where are your glasses?” he asked ignoring her.

“In our room!” Ragini said.

He just pulled her from there glaring Mishti while Ruhaan huffed and looked away. Mishti giggled and hugged him from behind.

“You irritated me the same way in the morning!” Mishti said.

“You know I was tired!” He gave an accusing look pulling her front and holding her through waist.

“I asked you to sleep here.” Mishti said.

“You behave as if you have to travel 100 kms distance to come here. It’s just the house opposite to our house in case you forgot!” Ruhaan poked her nose.

Mishti pouted while Ruhaan chuckled finally shaking his head. Mishti smiled happily and pecked his cheek again.

“You know how much I Love your glasses. And still you prefer to take them away and use these stupid lenses. Next time when we go for check up and get your glasses changed we are not getting these stupid lenses!” Sanskar is blabbering a lot in irritation.

Ragini is giggling for his irritation.

“Will you stop laughing at my irritation!” he asked irritated.

She jumped on to him making him take her on a piggy back ride. He shook his head in disbelief as she finds new ways every time to pacify him. She giggled seeing his reaction. She bit his cheek from behind making him scream a little in pain.

“I Love You!” she whispered.

“I Love You more!” he whispered back smiling and pecking her cheek from side.

“Your office work done?” she asked.

“Yes! Tomorrow whole day only with my beautiful birthday wife!” He said as she got down from his back and he pulled her towards him.

“Mishti and Jijs will be there!” Ragini said.

“I know! I am not cruel to separate my wife from her twin sister on her birthday!” He rubbed his nose with hers making her giggle.

He smiled.

*****

RagMish successfully made Ruhaan and Sanskar sleep in one room while both of them slept in their room. Both of them doesn’t want to let go of the tradition of wishing each other first. It’s twelve and both of them woke up at a time excited. Both of them looked at each other, counted 3…2…1… with fingers and screamed “Happy Birthday Twini!” and hugged tight.

Both of them giggled kissing each other’s cheeks happily. That’s when they heard door knock. They looked at each other, not opening the door till they heard Sanskar’s voice who is calling Ragini.

Mishti stopped Ragini from going and went to open the door.

“Where is my girl?” he asked and tried to enter pushing her.

“She slept!” Mishti spoke stopping him.

He glared. He looked behind him and moved a side. Ruhaan just moved to her and lifted her in his arms making her scream a little.

“Happy Birthday My Mish!” he pecked her lips making her smile.

Sanskar entered inside and saw Ragini who is acting to sleep. He directly laid on her and pecked her lips making her open her eyes.

“Happy Birthday my Miss. Glasses!” he once again placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately.

Ragini giggled as they broke the kiss.

“You wished right, go now!” Mishti said as Ruhaan isn’t putting her down.

“Buddy close the door!” Ruhaan shouted and left from there taking Mishti from there to another room.

“No that’s cheating!” Ragini shouted.

Sanskar kissed her again making her shut her eyes. He took her into his arms still kissing her and moved to close the door like that. He closed the door and moved back to the bed and laid her on the bed while he laid on her.

“Ru…. I told you I want to sleep with Doll!” Mishti whined.

Ruhaan closed the door and took her to the bed.

“You told me that you want to wish her first and she wants to wish you first like every time. I let you. Not any more.” He said and pressed his lips on hers.

Mishti melted and gave in the kiss.

“My gift?” she asked as they broke the kiss.

He took an envelop which he placed on the table near his phone and passed it to her. She opened it and her eyes shined in happiness.

“TWINSSSS!” She almost screamed.

Ruhaan chuckled and pulled her.

“When you were talking in phone only doctor told me that it’s twins. Since you don’t know I asked her to hide as I wanted to surprise you!” Ruhaan said.

Mishti hugged him tight.

“I Love You Mr. Ruhaan!” Mishti confessed.

“I Love You too Mrs. Mishti Ruhaan!” He pecked her lips again.

“We will tell the news to everybody tomorrow!” Ruhaan said.

Mishti nodded smiling.

“My gift?” Ragini asked.

“Will give you tomorrow when we go to check up!” he winked at her.

She giggled. She got checked at home with the pregnancy kit. She got positive. They have an appointment tomorrow and they will tell everybody regarding the news.

“I Love You Mr. Sanskar!” Ragini pecked his lips.

“I Love You More Mrs. Ragini Sanskar!” he hugged her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

*****

“I have a surprise for you all!” Ragini said as they all were standing for cutting the cake.

“Me too have a surprise!” Mishti said excited.

All looked on. Both Ragini and Mishti went inside their rooms and got a banner like thing.

“You also got same idea for surprising them? Waise what’s the surprise?” Ragini asked excited.

“You say I will say!” Mishti pouted.

Ragini twisted her lips and moved front and Mishti followed her giving the same expression.

“First me!” Both said at a time.

“Both of you show at a time!” Shekhar said stopping them from further argument.

“1…2…3….” Shekhar counted.

Both of them opened at a time which stated ‘I am Pregnant with TWINS’ on the banner.

Ruhaan and Sanskar looked at each other after seeing the banner and bursted out into laughter. They both hugged each other while others are still in shock. They didn’t understand how to react.

“Congratulations buddy!” both Sanskar and Ruhaan congratulated them.

“Did you both ever did something on different days?” Sanskar asked bringing everybody out of the shock more, less surprise.

All bursted out into laughter while RagMish hugged each other tight in happiness.

“I hope any of my twins don’t end up like Mishti!” Sanskar said.

Mishti glared him while Ragini did the same.

“Hello I want both my twins to be like my Mish! Same like their mausi! Giving competition to love each other and protect each other!” Ragini said hugging Mishti tight.

Elders are smiling at them. This is the best day of their lives. The best good news one can ever get. They didn’t even get the chance to congratulate and bless their children and they didn’t even want to interrupt the happy moment going on in between their children. Ragini and Mishti are not leaving each other while Sanskar is whining to let go off his wife and Ruhaan is smiling at his Mish and Doll who are already planning of how to make all four children the best siblings in the world.

“Mish!” Ragini called her.

Sanskar is back hugging Ragini while Mishti is hugging her from front. Ruhaan is back hugging Mishti same like Sanskar is hugging Ragini. They had to create space for themselves in the moment of these cute twins.

“Haan!” Mishti responded.

“I Love You!” Ragini kissed Mishti’s cheek.

Mishti is smiling bright and the screen freezes on Ragini kissing Mishti’s cheek, Mishti smiling bright, Ruhaan and Sanskar staring at their respective partners lovingly.

And the love of the twins never decreased while their partners always adored their love for each other more than the love they have for them.

THE END!

*****

Thank You for reading!

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
985 54 1
RagSan One Shot Updated on 10.06.2022
66.6K 2.4K 52
Ragsan... Open and vote to knew about this story...
6.8K 611 10
• RagSan Few Shots. • The story is completely my imagination. • The concept of the story is mine. It is not taken from any ITV show. I haven't even w...