𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

Από _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... Περισσότερα

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

1.1K 53 4
Από _devilishEJ_

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty-One
The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Allison paused, ring dagger in hand, when she heard a noise outside her window. She slowly walked over to her window and the second someone stepped through it she knocked them to the ground, pressing the dagger to their throat as she stood over them.

Nabina looked up at Allison wide eyed as Isaac quickly climbed through the window. "You know, if I didn't have a boyfriend I really wouldn't mind this position." Nabina said, making Allison sigh and chuckle quietly as she moved away from Nabina.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked and Nabina shrugged slightly as Isaac helped her up, "You weren't at school." She said and Allison raised her eyebrows. "Did Scott send you guys? Is he checking up on me?" She asked and Nabina shrugged slightly.

"Yeah, he's just worried about you." Nabina said and Allison raised her eyebrows, "I can take care of myself." She said as she started walking away and Nabina raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, clearly." She said before grabbing Isaac's hand and pulling him with her and Allison started explaining why she didn't go to school.

"Okay, okay, hold on a second- your dad's the killer?" Isaac asked as they walked into Argent's office, "No. I mean, I don't think he is. At least, I hope he isn't..." Allison trailed off and Nabina raised her eyebrows. "You hope your very skilled hunter father isn't the dark Druid who's been sacrificing people left and right?" She asked and Allison nodded, "Yeah." She said and Isaac nodded slowly.

"Right." He said and Allison gave him a look, "Do you guys want to help me or not?" She asked and they both nodded. "Yeah, I'm just-I'm just trying to get all the cards on the table, here." Isaac said as they walked over to the desk. "See the marks?" Allison asked, holding a black light over a layout of Beacon Hills, "There are five more bodies to be found, but it doesn't say who the bodies are." She said as they looked at all the markings.

Isaac slowly stepped back making Nabina look at him, "What are you doing?" She asked. "Something I learned from my father. Take a step back. Look at the whole picture. Sometimes, you see things you wouldn't notice if you were up close, when all you're looking at are the details." He said and the girls both stepped back.

Nabina tilted her head slightly before she noticed something, "Woah, hold on." She said before stepping forward. She moved the map to reveal a twisted symbol making Isaac and Allison's eyes widen. "What is that?" Isaac asked as he stepped up behind Nabina, "A five-fold knot. It's a Celtic symbol." Nabina said.

Allison held the black light over one of the rings to see a word written in the middle. "Virgins..." Isaac read before Allison moved to another ring, "Warriors..." She said then went to another one. "Healers, Philosophers..." Nabina said at the next two rings before Allison moved to the middle one, "Guardians." Isaac said and they all glanced at each other.

"Philosophers?" Stiles said over the phone, "And guardians... Which, after last night, has to mean something, like, law enforcement, right?" Allison asked and Nabina sighed softly. "Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him." She said and Stiles sighed, "I know." He said before hanging up.

Before Nabina could put her phone away it started ringing again making her look down to see a call from Lydia. She glanced at Isaac and Allison before answering and after a moment she sighed and lowered her phone.

"Mr. Westover's been taken..." She said, making Allison sigh as she sat down on the chair, staring at the desk. "I have to stop him." She said in a slight whisper and Nabina raised her eyebrows, "Is that really a good idea? I mean, if your dad is actually doing all this stuff-" She said and Allison cut her off.

"If? Look at this! He knows everything. He's... He's planned everything." She said before pulling out the map from earlier, "What are you doing?" Isaac asked. "If Mr. Westover was taken from the school, there's gotta be another point on the telluric current." Allison said and Isaac and Nabina walked around the desk, "You mean, where he'll be sacrificed." Isaac said.

Allison shined the black light over the map while Nabina stared at the map for a moment before the whites of her eyes went gray and the irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms before she touched the map. Flashes of Argent writing the marks ran through her mind quickly before she grabbed Allison's. "Here." Nabina said, moving Allison's hand over to a mark over a substation.

"That's where he is."

Allison pulled up to the substation and Isaac leaned forward from the backseat, "You really don't think we should call Scott?" He asked and Allison held up a ring dagger. "Stay behind me and stay quiet." She said before getting out making Nabina sigh, "Oh, this is not gonna end well... Regret coming with me?" She asked and Isaac nodded. "A little." He said and she chuckled before they got out.

Isaac grabbed Nabina's hand as they followed Allison into the building. "FYI, if your dad tries to kill me, I'm gonna defend myself." Isaac said and Nabina raised her eyebrows, "I'm pretty sure if her dad tries to kill you, you'll be dead." She said, making him purse his lips.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, babe." He said and she winked at him before he suddenly stopped making them look at him. "I smell blood." He said in a slight whisper making Nabina glance around while Allison raised her eyebrows, "Where? What direction." She asked.

"I don't know... I'm not that good at this, yet..." He said and Nabina's eyes widened slightly when she noticed something in front of them off in the distance. "I think it might be that..." She said making them follow her line of sight where Mr. Westover was struggling against a fence.

His body fell limp and a second later someone with a pale torn up face came out from behind him. Allison started to run forward making Nabina's eyes widen, "Allison, don't!" She yelled, grabbing her arm.

"Get down!" Argent suddenly yelled as he moved out into the middle with ground raised. Isaac quickly pulled the girls down as Argent started shooting making the person run off. He ran into the room, changing the clips to his guns before shooting again. "Help him!" Argent yelled, making the three teens run in before he stopped shooting.

"That's Mr. Westover." Allison said and Isaac glanced at Argent, "It's our history teacher." He said and Nabina sighed. "We were wrong. It's not guardians, as in law enforcement... It's philosophers as in teachers." She said and Isaac nodded slightly, "I'll call Scott." He said before walking back slightly as he took out phone.

Argent crouched down and started picking up bullet shells as Isaac walked back over to them. "You've been tracking the killer on your own this whole time?" Allison asked, "Yeah, and I was this close. I could've caught him if the three of you." He said, making Allison raise her eyebrows.

"So it's my fault that you've been lying to me for the past two months?" Allison asked, walking over to him, "You wanna tally up the lies, Allison? I don't think you're gonna come out ahead on that one." He said as he stood up and Nabina sighed. "I don't mean to be rude but maybe right now isn't the best time for a family meeting. There's still one more teacher." She said and Argent sighed, "The recital..."

"Guess we're going after all."

They pulled up to the highschool and quickly got out before running towards the auditorium. When they walked in Scott glanced back at them making Nabina and Isaac nod at him while Allison and Argent walked over to the side.

A little while later, Scott and Stiles left to look for Lydia while Nabina stood next to Isaac with Allison and Argent. The music and singing started getting more and more dramatic while the entire choir looked completely emotionless. Everyone glanced around confused while Nabina just took a deep breath, keeping a watchful eye on everyone.

All of the sudden a high pitched scream rang throughout the school making Isaac, and the twins flinch and cover their ears. Nabina looked at her boyfriend worriedly as she grabbed his arm. The music started getting more dramatic, making everyone glance around.

All of the sudden one of the piano cords snapped, shooting out and slicing the teacher's throat. Nabina's eyes widened as everyone started screaming and running out while Nabina and Allison ran over to the stage.

"Allison!" Argent yelled while Isaac yelled Nabina's name as the two girls ran up to the stage, watching as some white substance dripped from the teacher's mouth. "What is that?" Isaac asked as he and Argent ran up to them and Nabina took a deep breath.

"Mistletoe."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

66.7K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...
515K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
132K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...