Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 13

34.4K 936 167
By PinkyTsarmi

"Stop right there, Sebastian. Hindi pa nga natin napagkasunduan ang kasal, sinali mo na ang anak sa usapan." She chuckly wryly.

"Just giving you a heads up, Benjamin. Doon din naman tayo pupunta. At saan patutungo ang yaman natin? I think it's better to pass our wealth on our offspring."

Hindi pa rin siya maka-recover sa sinabi nito na kailangan nito ng anak. Hindi maalis sa utak niya ang imahe niya na malaki ang tiyan o hindi kaya mag-alaga ng bata.

"And what? We'll have a bunch of cold little monsters?" Hindi makapaniwalang anas niya at napatayo.

"Ain't that cute?" He asked with a ghost smile.

"Unbelievable." She gasped and shook her head.

Baliw ka na talaga, Sebastian.

Tumayo rin ito at lumapit sa direksyon niya. He snake his arm and pull him closer.

"Chill. I can wait until you're ready to carry my heir."

Is she suppose to calm down now?

"I'm not even saying yes yet to your marriage proposal." She said frowning.

Bumaba ang tingin nito sa labi niya. Doon niya napagtanto ang distansya nilang dalawa. Bakit hindi niya napansin na nakahapit na pala siya dito? There's no left space in between them.

"You said yet. There's still a chance." He said then put a kiss on her lips.

"I thought no romantic stuff?" She asked grimacing.

"I thought it's a whore's job to kiss his majesty?" He asked back.

Natigilan siya sa sinabi nito. Did she hear it right?

"So, you're my whore now?" Paninigurado niya.

"If that would it takes to marry Hera Benjamin, fine. I will be your whore." He finally submit.

Tila may kung anong sumiklab na apoy sa loob niya. Her body is raging in overwhelm that she finally made this arrogant bastard submit.

"Say it again." Utos niya.

Tumitig ang binata sa mata niya. Still, both of them didn't lose that cold stare but they knew behind it was burning desire towards each other.

"I will be your whore. Let me be Hera Benjamin's whore." He declared then bent down to kiss her lips.

Unti-unting kumurba ang ngisi sa labi niya. She respond shortly then pull away with an evil smirk on her face.

"Let's see how people would react knowing the high mighty arrogant bastard is Hera's whore." She said cruelly and showed him a small thing that she's been holding since earlier.

A voice recorder.

"I will be your whore. Let me be Hera Benjamin's whore." The recorder play after she press a button.

"Fuck." Mura ng binata at sinubukan na bawiin sa kanya ang recorder pero mabilis siyang lumayo dito. Hindi na nito sinubukan pang agawin dahil alam nitong hindi naman siya papayag.

"My Tito is sucker for hot tea to make BNJMN Entertainment still the leading  showbusiness company. And handing this to him will not just make BNJMN more famous but also you for being my whore." Then she let out an evil laugh that she didn't know she's capable of doing.

Who can't laugh seeing first handed Magnus' vulnerable face?

"Fuck you, Benjamin. Fuck you so much." Malamig at galit nitong anas.

"Back at you, whore." She respond and left him on her living room and proceed to boxing room.

She can hear him growling, she just shrugged.

PANAKA-naka ang tingin ng sekretarya niya sa kanya at sa ginagawa nito. Alright, she said that she's not going to work today pero ginulat niya ang sekretarya dahil bigla siyang pumasok ng ala-una.

Being Hera's secretary is not an easy job. Maraming trabahuin, but at least hindi naninigaw ang boss niya pero tinitigan lang siya nito ng malamig kung papalpak siya. And Hera is always cold, there's a dark cold aura surrounding around her but something is off right now.

She's...on good mood. Don get her secretary wrong, hindi naman ngumingiti ang Ma'am niya kaya lang, kapansin-pansin talaga ang gaan ng awra nito. Kung manghingi siguro siya ng isang milyon baka bibigyan siya nito.

"What's the latest news on BNJMN-E's page?" She asked her secretary that has a weird look on her as if she had an extra head.

"H-huh? Ah, let me check, Ma'am." Sabi nito saka nagmamadaling nagtipa sa computer.

Kumunot ang noo nito saka napakagat labi. She has this awkward smile when her secretary look at her.

Hmm, she gets it. Alam niyang may bagong nilabas ang BNJMN-E na mainit na issue and with the look of her secretary, alam niyang kasali siya doon.

She secretly smile evilly. Alam niya kung ano 'yon. And she's guessing what would be the witty title for the hot issue.

Could it be, The leading billionare magnate in industry is just the second leading magnate's whore, or it can also be, Hera's cold billionaire whore.

"I-I'll send you the link, Ma'am." Sabi ng sekretarya.

She waited for the link on her email. She clicked it fast because she can't wait to read that she made Magnus her official whore in public.

And the title indeed surprise her,

An unexpected fire of desire grow between the two cold billionaire. Is this what they call 'Blazing Icy Billionaire?'

What. The. Fuck.

Pakiramdam niya ay bumagsak siya galing sa ikasampung palapag patungo sa tubig. And the water is drowning her because she can't able to breathe. And she become breathless the more she read the article.

Magnus Sebastian reportedly confirmed that he's in a relationship with Hera Benjamin. The photos of them being together was the talk of the town since the time it has wildly spread in the social media. It leads to confusion, assumption, and theories for the netizens but the cold billionaire, Magnus just confirmed this morning that he's in a relationship with Hera Benjamin. He also caught getting inside the lady boss' house.

"Get out." Malamig na utos niya sa sekretarya na mabilis naman nitong ginawa.

Pagkasara ng pinto ay doon na niya binuhos ang galit.

"Fuck you, Sebastian!" She screamed in anger.

Mabilis niyang tinipa ang numero ng Tito niya. Nabigay naman niya ang recorder, ah? And it's very clear that Magnus says he's her whore! Paano napunta sa usapin na magkasintahan sila ni Magnus?

"Hello, my dearest pamangkin----"

"Blazing Icy Billionaire? Huh! Where does that came from, Tito? You heard the recorder, right? It says Magnus is just my whore, not my boyfriend." She hissed im anger trying to control herself not to raised her voice.

"Calm down, pamangkin. I know, I know. Kaya lang, mas naunang tumawag si Magnus sa kin, sinabi niya na may relasyon kayo bago pa dumating ang pinadala mong recorder. Kaya una kong ni-release ang statement ni Magnus. Next week na 'yong sa 'yo para may tea pa kami next week." Paliwanag nito.

She closed her eyes and calm herself. She count 1-10 to calm down but it's not working as of the moment. Damn.

Damn that Magnus. Nautakan siya! Hindi talaga papatalo ang bastardong 'yon. She should have known, she should have fucking known.

At ano? Kung sa sunod pa na linggo ipapalabas ang recorded voice ni Magnus, imbes na magmumukhang katawa-tawa ang binata baka maging romantic pa ang dating! Imagine, her boyfriend is willing to be her whore? That's how she predict the people's thought about it!

Inis niyang pinatay ang tawag saka tinawagan ang binata. Agad naman itong sumagot.

"Hey, girlfriend." He welcomed her with a mock on his tone.

"Fuck you, Sebastian. How will I clean the mess you created?" Namomroblemang saad niya.

"By marrying me?" He answered in a suggestive tone.

Aha! This cunning bastard. He says that they're in a relationship because the safest way to end that issue is to marry him? Right. Note the sarcasm. Because if they break up, people will go crazy on the reason why they split up, and his Tito will probably manipulate a situation so that they can just provide a reason of their break up to fed the netizens.

But since when did she care about people's opinion. So what if they'll gonna end their non-existent relationship?

"I'm just helping our self, Hera. Ikakasal rin naman tayo, at least we can't owe an explanation to them if we just marry instantly. At least nasa isip na nila na kaya tayo kinasal dahil magkarelasyon tayo."

Wow. Magpasalamat na ba siya sa kabayanihang nagawa ni Magnus?

"I didn't even agree to marry you, bastard." She hissed.

Magnus sighed on the other line.

"You will, Hera. I know that you know we'll get married soon..."

Natahimik siya sa sinabi nito.

Power. She's greedy of power. And colliding with Magnus will make her more powerful. And Magnus said they will be a perfect pair, parehas sila ng gusto at disgusto. Marriage seems easier if she'll marry Magnus, right?

Hera, what happens to 'I don't want to get married'?

Pero alin ba ang mas matimbang? The power, companion, and a future successor or being alone and continue hating Magnus for the rest of her life?

"Meet me in the Nest Café now. Magnus. I'm going to set rules and conditions on our...marriage." She coldly declare as she able to finalize her decision.

"Right away...wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.1K 44
WARNING: R18+ A/N: Read at your own risk. Doctor. PSYCHOPATH SERIES #4: Marquis Xavius Morris Zalduque Deceived Shot DATE STARTED: June 3, 2020 DATE...
304K 5.4K 28
COMPLETED "They are literally breaking the heart of the Wife, Mabegail -- The Breakable Wife" The husband wanted to leave his wife. The wife begged...
160K 1K 8
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...
1M 33.3K 43
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...