ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

06

11.8K 548 126
By cutegir2002

My cute readers wanted to read more....so here double update.... enjoy ❤️😘

This is how indian markets are....I am putting this picture so the people who aren't Indians can understand it more.... credit goes to the real owner of the pictures.....

(I didn't put too much it's just a glimpse of Indian market)......

Taekook were roaming in all the paths looking around for a good shop to go and buy their clothes....tae was busy looking around while kook was glancing at him time to time....

Kook looked down at tae's hand and had a verge to hold them...but he was hesitant to do that as he didn't knew if tae was ok with that or not.....

His mind and heart was debating....and at the end his heart won...he interwined their hands making tae to look at their hands and than at him....

"There is too much crowd....we can get separated so...."he trailed off...tae got the hint that kook was just making excuse to hold his hand so he just nodded with a smile.....

Kook smiled too as they again started to walk....a shop caught tae's eyes and he asked kook to go there....taekook went inside and the shopkeeper welcomed them....

"Have a seat...."the shopkeeper spoke politely....

"Thank you....do you have heavy indian dresses"tae asked....the shopkeeper nodded...

"Yeah...we have all kind of Indian clothes...."he spoke as he asked his co worker to bring some....

Tae started to look at them....there were some dresses which had good design but  he didn't liked the color....while the one whose color he liked didn't had good design....(typical me....this the same thing happens with me)....

Finally a dress caught his eyes....it was not too heavy and was still looking great...he asked the person to show him that dress..tae put the dress Infront of him and walked towards the mirror that was placed in the shop...

He looked at the mirror putting the clothes Infront.....he turned left and right to see if it was good....

All this time while tae was busy seeing clothes kook was just sitting there admiring tae....he was loving the way tae's expression was changing time to time .....as when he liked a color and didn't like the design he face showed disappointment....when he saw a dress which neither had a good color nor design he pouted and rejected the dress.....

He snapped out of his daze as he was still looking at tae while tae was checking the clothes....tae called him so he hummed....

"How does it looks"tae asked turning around and showing the dress to kook....

"It's good....but ummm"kook spoke as he rambled the clothes and took out another dress which he liked when tae was looking at that dress...

"This will look perfect on you"kook spoke giving it to tae as he placed that dress and nodded with a wide smile....

"Right it is perfect....I will buy this"tae spoke...

"Ok...so pack both the dress"kook spoke to the shopkeeper making tae to stare at him with wide eyes....

"No no....just pack this one"tae spoke pointing at the dress kook chossed....

"But you like that one too right so take it also"kook spoke....

"What will I do with two dresses Jungkook shi...uncle pack this only"tae spoke finally giving the shopkeeper the dress that kook selected....

"You can take both tae "kook insisted....

"It's ok...."tae spoke....

"Ok fine....but why are you calling me so formally...."kook asked as they walked to the payment counter....

"Aahhh....I thought you won't like if I will call you with some nick name"tae spoke....

"Why won't I like it....call me with any nick name I don't mind"kook spoke as he paid for the dress...even tho tae denied but kook said that they are going to be fiance so it's a gift from kook....

"Ok kookie"tae spoke smiling cutely to which kook chuckled

They both than went to buy bangals, earrings and other stuffs....after 2 hours they both walked to the same spot they decided to meet to yoonmin....and yoonmin were already present there....

Kook was holding shopping bags in one hand while his other hand was interwined with tae's....

"Are you both done with the shopping"yoongi asked to which taekook nodded....

"Just our engagement rings are left"yoongi spoke...

"Yes... let's eat something and than let's go to the jewellery shop and buy that also"kook suggested to which they all nodded .....

They went to a small stall where they sat....kook and yoongi asked what will Jimin and tae will take and they said....

"I will have Pani puri and lassi"Jimin spoke ....

"I will have Pani puri and faloda"tae spoke....

Yoongi said he will eat what Jimin will and kook said he will eat what tae will...so they both walked inside the place where they have to give their order....while Jimin And tae talked to each other.....

Kook and yoongi came back after ordering and joined their talks...after some time two boys came with a tray where there was two glasses of lassi and two glasses of falooda....and a boys had four plates of Pani puri

(This is lassi)

(This is falooda)

(This is Pani puri)

Four of them enjoyed their food while humming at the crispy spicy taste of pani puri and than they enjoyed the sheet lassi and falood....

After making sure everyone was full four of them went to the jewellery shop that was owned by Yoon hi's sister....

They roamed around the shop and selected rings for each other....Jimin selected ring for yoongi while yoongi for Jimin....same goes for taekook....tae selected for kook and kook for tae.....

After making sure they bought all the things they needed they bid their byes and Jimin and kook went in kook's car and taegi in yoongi's.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.......

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 21K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
292K 11.5K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
257K 10.5K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
332K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...