FRAGILE SOUL

By lostprincesspc

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THE WEALTHY... IT'S EVEN EASY TO STAND BY THE SIDE OF SOMETHING STRONG & RIGID... WILL YOU... More

Cast & Character Aesthetics
1] Beginning of the Journey
2] Catching up
3] Princess & Friends
4] Prepared to become CEO
5] Another week...end
7] Invitation & Shopping
8] The party
9] New friendships
Extra
10] Birthday
11] The Trip
Instagram (The Trip)

6] Beach Day

30 4 0
By lostprincesspc

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

It's weekend...

Shri and Vineet have planned to spend the day on the beach Vineet called me yesterday night to ask whether I agree with their plan or not and I agreed as I also didn't visit the beach for some time now so it's a good chance to visit the beach before I get busy with my work.

Just one week is left and I will be the CEO of my dad's company.

Even though I inherited this company but that doesn't mean I didn't do any hardwork...

I have been studying abroad to gain more knowledge about business so that I could take my company to the global market and make my father proud 'cause I know he did a lot of hardwork and struggle to reach where he is today and I am also going to do as much hardwork and will follow my father's footsteps and make him proud.

Actually, I and Vineet are thinking about merging our companies so that our companies reach great heights by our combine efforts but right now we are new to business world thats why we are going to work separately and understand everything and may be within a year or two we can merge our companies, our dads also want the same so let's see what the future holds...

So, for now as planned we going to beach and that's why I am here getting ready to leave for Vineet's house from there we both together will leave for the beach.

I took a shower and got dressed into a printed shirt and white shorts.

Vihaan's outfit 👆😛

****

After getting ready I went down the stairs to have breakfast with my family.

"Good morning, mom; good morning, dad", I greeted them taking my seat.

"Good morning", they greeted me back.

"Where are you going all dressed up like this; early in the morning?", mom asked me taking into my appearance.

Actually, I didn't informed them about my today's plans as Vineet called me late at night to discuss about all this beach stuff.

"Actually, I am going to the beach with Shri and Vineet, they planned it yesterday and informed me late at night that's why I didn't get to inform you", I told them.

"Oh, that's good, have fun", mom said cheerfully.

I nodded smiling in reply.

Then I turned to face my dad.

"Dad is there anything work related for me that is need to be taken care of", I asked to make sure that there isn't anything pending for me to do.

"No, everything is good, you are free from work till you become the CEO after that all you have to do is work so enjoy for now", he told me.

I nodded and continued my breakfast.

We discussed a bit more about business related matters and other things...

After breakfast I bit my goodbye to both my parents and drove away in my car towards Vineet's mansion.

As I reached there, the first person I encountered was Vineet's mom.

"Hello, aunty, I greeted her.

"Oh! Hi Vihaan".

"You have already arrived and Vineet is not even ready yet".

"Please have a seat", she said.

"He told me yesterday that you are going to beach to enjoy your weekend".

I just nodded at her and before we could converse any further Vineet interrupted-

"Oh! You are already here", he said coming from upstairs.

"Yes, you are the only person who is not punctual", his mom scolded him.

"Oh comon', mom. I am much punctual than that lazy Shri"chang, he said to his mom.

His mom rolled her eyes.

"Let's go then", he said to me.

"Yeah"

"Bye, mom".

"Bye, aunty".

"Good bye, both of you, have fun".

With that we left for the beach in Vineet's car and I left my car at his manson as we both are going together so we thought of sharing the car.

Vineet was driving the car and I was sitting in passenger's seat.

"Where is Shri, he is also coming right?", I asked him.

"Oh ya, actually he will come with princess. He must went to pick her up right now".

"Princess?".

"Did you forget princess already?"

"I am talking about Palak, Dr. Palak Mehra".

"You met her when you visited us last time",he continued.

"Ya ya, I remember her, its just you didn't tell me yesterday that she is also joining us", I told him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that she is also joining us".

"We spend every weekend together. We don't plan any weekend without her agreement. If she doesn't like the plan then it's a 'No' and we just have to agree".

"Is she that important?", I asked.

"Of course she is".

"She is really very important to both of us. She is with us for a long time now. All the time when you were away she was with us, and now that you are back so that doesn't mean that we are going to leave her just like that", he said to me.

"Vihaan I know what you think, you think that all the girls are same, gold diggers. But no, Vihaan all the girls are not like that at least not her",he continued.

"She is very precious to both me and Shri. She is not only our friend she is like a sister to us that we never had".

"And you know what. She didn't even approached us first. It was us who approached her and tried to be friends with her and let me tell you that it was hell not easy".

"To be her friend takes a lots of effort. She just don't let her gaurds down that easily. She don't trust people easily. But once she starts trusting you and let the walls break that she has created then she is the best person to be around. The most loyal and caring person to be around. We find ourselves lucky to have her in our lives".

"And I can bet that soon you will also like her and would like to be her friend".

"It will take time, she just don't open up to people easily but once she does that it's the best thing",

"Just give her a chance, she is not like others, okay?".

I just nodded my head in reply.

Soon we arrived the beach and parked our car and towards the exit of parking lot.

Vineet was about to call Shri to ask if they reached or not but before he could he got the call from Shri himself.

After there conversation Vineet informed me that they have also arrived and are parking the car.

We waited for them there for some time. Soon they arrived and Vineet noticed them first.

"Princess", he called Palak.

She came towards us and hugged Vineet.

"Hii, Vinee", she said hugging her.

Shri came towards me and gave me a side hug.

"So now that everyone is here let's have fun", Vineet said all excited.

And just like that we spent our time on beach.

We had a lot of fun. I don't remember when last time I enjoyed this much. It was nice to spend time with Shri and Vineet again after a long time.

Me and Palak didn't interact that much but still whenever we interacted she was polite all the while. I guess I can give her a chance may be she is different.

After enjoying a bit more at the beach we went to have lunch in nearby restaurant. We decided to have street food.

While having lunch Vineet asked me, "So Vihaan all set to become the CEO".

"Yeah, next week on my birthday dad is going to make the announcement about me being the CEO", I replied.

We chatted a bit during the lunch and then I left with Vineet for his mansion. From there I left for my house in my car.

Soon it was evening so after reaching home I directly went to my room to have some rest.

I freshen up and went to take a nap. I woke up by someone knocking on my door so I got up and saw the time and found that it was time for I slept for quite a bit more than intended.

I opened the door to find one of the workers.

"Sir, it's time for dinner, your mom is calling you", she informed me.

"Tell her I am come in few minutes", I told her.

And with that she left and I closed the door to freshen up for dinner.

I went to the dinning room to find mom and dad already sitting there.

"Were you sleeping?", mom asked me.

"Yeah, I was a bit tired", I replied.

"Seems like you had fun today", dad said.

"Yeah, its been long since I spent time with Shri and Vineet so it was fun", I said.

"Its good as you won't get time for yourself after taking over the company".

I noded at him.

After dinner I went to my room to sleep as I was really tired today.

This week is gonna be really tiring as I am going to take over so a lot of things are need to be prepared.

After sometime I finally drifted to sleep thinking about the things that are waiting for me.

****

A day before Vihaan's birthday...

Tomorrow is my birthday and the day when I will finally become the CEO of the Sisodiya industries.

Everything is prepared for the party tomorrow I am going to be the CEO of the company. I am also completely prepared for it.

Everyone is invited that were needed to be invited. Most of them are either business partners or dad's friends. There are not many people whom I know so I didn't invited many people.

I just have to invite Shri and Vineet. I don't have to invite them in person as I have already informed them but still. Actually, I am not fond of all these parties but dad wanted to organize it so I had to agree for the sake of dad and the company.

I first called Shri and then Vineet.

On call...

Vihaan - "Hello"

Vineet - "Hey, what's up, bro".

Vihaan - "Nothing, just busy with company and all".

Vineet - "Oh"

Vihaan - "So I called you to inform that you are invited to one and only Vihaan Singh Sisodiya's birthday party".

Vineet - "Oh my my I can't believe my own ears, I am really going to the great Vihaan Singh Sisodiya's party"

We both chukled at our antiques.

Vihaan - "Okay, so you are coming, right?"

Vineet - "Of course I am. And you know what you didn't even had to invite me, I would still be coming without any invitation, you know right how shameless I am.

I just smiled and shook my head at his statement. Then I asked him something that I have been thinking for a while I am still hesitant about it but still I have to ask.

Vihaan - "By the way, Vineet".

Vineet - "Hmm?"

Vihaan - "Umm...can you invite Palak too on
my behalf".

Vineet - "What? I mean why? I mean you can invite her on your own why do I need to invite her on your behalf".

Vihaan - "I know but-"

Vineet - "But what?...Oh yeah, you don't have her contact number, right.
Don't worry I will message you her number so invite her, Okay?

Vihaan - "Yeah, but listen...okay fine".

Vineet - "Okay then, see you tomorrow".

End of the call...

With that he ended the call and I sighed. I guess I will have to invit her myself.

After sometime Vineet messaged me her phone number. I saved it and then texted her.

On message...

Vihaan - "Hey, its Vihaan".
"I got your phone number from
Vineet".
"Actually, its my birthday tomorrow
so I wanted to invite you, I hope
you will come".

After some time I got her reply and literally, she was being polite while texting too. I guess Vineet was right maybe she's different.

Palak - "I will surely come, thank you for inviting".

End of the message...

****

That's all for this chapter. Hope u like it.
Sorry for any grammatical mistake.

Next episode is gonna be exciting so till then enjoy reading...

Vote. Comment. Share.

Thank youu 💟

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 139 22
it's a story about a billionaire and a upper middle class girl who face a lot of hardships in life let's see how there story turns out to be
641 84 8
How far will you go for love? ❤ To fall in love and be swept off by its depth is one thing, to fall and then be pulled back because of others disappr...
136K 5.1K 71
You are a first year college student studying abroad in Europe. This has been your dream for years, reality sinking in as you arrive to Precision Aca...
48.8K 1.3K 26
After the chaos of the media dubbed "Civil War" dies down, Tony is left to pick up the pieces. He's a mess, but he's trying to be better for Peter. H...