Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 12

38K 945 89
By PinkyTsarmi

"M-ma'am? Hindi po ba kayo papasok ngayon?" Tanong ng sekretarya sa kabilang linya.

It's already 9 in the morning, usually dapat nasa opisina na siya, and no matter how late she'll be sleeping at night, maaga pa rin ang pasok niya. Or maybe the talk between her and the Infantes is the reason why she have no energy to work.

"No. Cancel all my appointments today."

"Yes, Ma'am." Nasa alanganin ang boses ng sekretarya sa naging desisyon niya pero pinatay rin naman nito ang tawag pagkatapos.

She get up and took a bath. Naging mabilis ang pagbihis biya ng sports attire. Plano niyang magtumungo sa boxing room para magpapawis.

Her phone rang again. With the thought that it was her secretary, she answer it immediately.

"Hera Benjamin." Bungad niya.

"You're not here in your office. Hiding from me?" A cold voice welcomed her.

Magnus. Tss.

"I don't fancy hide and seek, Sebastian. How did you know? Seeking for me?" She mocked her last sentence.

"Tss. Where are you? I have negotiation."

Is that his new way of saying Let's talk?

"Why? Is my payment ain't enough?---"

"Shut up. I'm returning that half million of yours." He hissed angrily on the other line.

A million is just too high for a payment kaya kalahating milyon ang ibinayad niya. She enjoyed it, magaling si Sebastian magpaligaya ng babae. He can have any woman and pleasure them so why would he run after her? She's always cold and stiff, wala sa mukha at galaw niya ang nang-aakit ng lalaki that's why she's curious why Magnus wants her that bad. Is it because she's a challenge? Impossible namang she looks fuckable to him na halos bugahan na niya ito ng yelo?

"That's unusual for a whore to return the money---"

"I'm not a fucking whore, Benjamin!" Tuluyan ng napigtas ang pasensya ni Sebastian.

A laugh unconsciously escape from her mouth enjoying Magnus' outburst. Mas nakakatuwa ito kapag galit kaysa maging mabait.

"You don't wanna be my whore, Sebastian?" Mapang-akit na tanong niya dito.

She's cunning. Evilly cunning. She knew she was his weakness kaya kay sarap paglaruan ng lalaking kinamumuhian niya.

"I want to be your husband, Benjamin." Giit pa rin nito.

"I'm not looking for a husband. I'm just looking for a whore." She boredly said, gone the seductive tone.

Natahimik ang kabilang linya. Tinatantya kung totoo ba ang sinabi niya o pinaglalaruan lang niya ito.

Be wiser, Sebastian. Or else you'll lose your opportunity.

"I don't need and want men, Sebastian. But if I want a whore for myself I can find one, and men they'll immediately kneel for my mercy to choose them... So, are you willing to be one of them having a small percent to be chosen or lose your opportunity at all?" She asked wickedly.

Rinig niya ang mahina at mararahas nitong mura. And she won't deny that he's enjoying his vulnerable situation now.

How does it feel not getting what you badly want, Sebastian? That's also what I've felt when I can't get to the top.

"You're cunning, evil, wicked-witch, Benjamin. But I'm telling you, you can't fucking outsmart me." He hissed angrily.

"Oh?" Pang-aasar pa niya dito.

"Yes. And I don't wanna be your whore, why don't you be my whore instead?"

W-what? How did he turn the table quickly in stupid manner?

"Are you crazy, Sebastian?" Inis na bulaslas niya.

"You're scaring me that you'll find another whore? News flash, I can find one too!" He said in sarcasm.

Ayaw talaga patalo ang gago. And sge knew better about that. Kasi kung madali magpapatalo ito sa kanya, she should have replaced him as the top 1 long time ago!

"Okay. Why don't we fuck each other's whore in front of one another?" Hamon niya dito.

And that's disgusting! Ayaw niya nga munang magpatalik pa sa binata kahit na gusto ng katawan niya sa iba pa kaya? But she won't back down without fighting this arrogant bastard.

Natahimik ang kabilang linya. Sa katahimikan na 'yon ay ramdam niya ang galit nito kahit hindi niya ito nakikita.

"You're testing my patience, woman. Wait for me in your goddamn house and I'll fuck your brains out." Malamig na banta nito saka pinatay ang linya.

Nagkibit balikat na lang siya at tinapon ang cellphone sa kama. Sebastian won't fuck her. Alam nitong hindi-hindi magpapagalaw ang mga babaeng Benjamin hanggat hindi pa kinakasal.

Wala pang sampung minuto ay narinig na niya ang tunog ng sasakyan ni Magnus. Pinapasok naman ito ng guard dahil na rin sa bilin niya.

She watched Magnus from the veranda as he get out of the car. Tumingala ito sa kanya na may masama at malamig na titig. She juat return her casual cold stare at him.

Sino bang tinatakot nito?

When Sebastian step inside her house. Lumabas na rin siya sa silid para salubungin ito. He's still a visitor, and visitors should be entertained.

"You still wanna fuck me, Sebastian? You know that were not married." Salubong niya sa bwisita.

"Yet. Not yet." Giit nito.

She shrugged and motion her hand to her sofa so that he'll take a seat, and his obedient dog frowningly followed. Cute.

"Are you here because you agree to be my whore?" She asked.

She earned a glare from him.

"I'm here to ask your hand."

Hindi niya napigilang taasan ito ng kilay. Asking for marriage?

"You know the answer to that. It's a no and never." Sagot niya.

But...

"You're making me curious, Sebastian. Do you really want to marry me because it feels like an achievement to fuck the cold lady boss that hates your existence?" She asked.

"You think I'm that dick head, Hera?" He hissed.

Oh, hindi ba?

Pero kidding aside, posible naman sigurong may masamang balak ito sa kanya? O gagamitin siya nito? Lalo pa't isa itong Sebastian.

"You're the best woman for me. Wise, cunning, business-minded, filthy rich, have class, and I'll probably use all the good words to describe how perfect  you are for me. That's what im looking for a wife, and you are perfect to be my wife."

Naumid ang dila niya sa sagot nito. Hindi niya inaasahan na magseryoso ang binata at iyon pa ang isasagot. Alam niyang ganoon siya pero hearing that from her mortal enemy, that's one step ahead from her, from a arrogant bastard who think highly of himself is quite unbelievable.

"I'm perfect for you...but did you ever think if you're perfect for me, too?" She asked after the long silence.

Natahimik si Magnus pero nanatili ang mata sa kanya. She can read what's going on his mind because of hus blank and cold expression.

"Why? Is it because I didn't came from a good family? That I'm a bastard with illegal deeds just to remain on top of the industry, the ruthless arrogant billionaire who knows no mercy? That I'm not even close to how suitable Davidson for you?" Malamig na tanong nito.

Is this...a sad boy billionaire moment?

"I know that fucking look, Benjamin and I don't want your pity! I'm just spitting facts." Balik na naman sa galit nitong aura.

She felt him giving up, nasa mukha na nito na mukhang aayaw na sa pag-aalok sa kanya ng kasal dahil sa katigasan niya.

And honestly, she felt a bit of upset.

"I will not be a good housewife, Sebastian." She clarify.

Natigilan ito sa sinabi niya. Natahimik sandali dahil hindi nito inaasahan na magbubukas siya ng ganoong usapin.

"I'm not asking you to be one." He respond.

"We're both business-minded, Hera. We need someone that's not demanding for our time. We're both cold and stiff, we cringe over romantic stuffs and none of us will gonna be force to show our non-existent sweet side. We kill, we fight and get wounded. See how suitable we are, Hera?"

Make sense. Ngayon lang niya na pagtanto na sa lahat sila dapat ang magkakaintindihan kasi magkaparehas sila ng ugali. Ang hindi lang niya nagustuhan sa pagkaparehas nila ay kailangan may umangat and Magnus is the one leading the industry. And business industry is her priority. That's where her money came from, and money is power. And being a Benjamin, they hate if someone is more powerful than them, that's what fuel her hatred towards Magnus.

But is it the time to end the beef between her and Magnus?

"State another reason why you want to marry me. I can feel it, Sebastian. You're not just looking for a suitable partner."

Magnus look at her in the eyes and sigh.

"You knew the Sebastian always has an eye for Benjamin's woman, and they never won. So I'm breaking the cycle, and to avenge my ancestors, I want to marry a Benjamin woman." Seryosong saad nito.

She doesn't know how to react. Kung tatawa ba siya o magagalit. But it's really funny! And cunning. Avenge, huh?

"And, I'm not getting younger anymore. I'm 31, I need a heir. A child." Magnus said stressing the last two words.

She froze on what she heard. Shock is undeniable on her face.

She's not even considering marriage but a child?!

What the fuck. Just what the fucking fuck, Magnus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 76 52
Brave Hearts Series #1: Anxious How do you deal with a disease that no one else sees? No one else knows how difficult it is to carry. pain that in th...
564K 12.1K 37
[WARNING: R-18 MATURE CONTENT] #Series 2 Braxton Zane Marcus, a handsome and stunning doctor, wishes to marry Haezell Mariano, his long-ti...
33.8K 289 44
Christine Hera Gomez became a mother at such a young age. She was just 22 years old when her best friend die and leave the custody of his child under...
19K 601 64
"Did you miss having sex with me, Pierce? Because I did." ©️2022