๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

Od backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

1

29.7K 736 351
Od backwoodfairy

please read the tags before reading so you know what to expect...

storm azure cyprus

"storm!!" my roommate bronx yelled walking into the kitchen, i looked up at him and pulled me beats down.

i stared at him and waited for him to speak,"you going to the party over at cortez's house?" he asked and i shrugged.

"depends on how i'm feeling." i mumbled as i finished cutting up the pineapple i bought yesterday.

"storm come on bruh...yeen been out since high-school and we in our second year of college..." bronx said as he sat on one of the bar stools.

bronx, cortez and i became friends our first year of college... bronx and i being assigned roomates and cortez through the cafe. soon we all just became a small trio.

i did graduate highschool in 11th grade and went straight to college so they're both older than me by one year.

"ight i'll go." i said before eating a piece of pineapple and watched as he reached over and grabbed a few pieces.

"ain't nobody tell you to grab some." i said before smacking them outta his hand.

"now if i smack you imma be wrong." he said and i shrugged before going to my room.

our college had different kind of housing but we lived in the apartments on campus.

my phone started ringing making me see cortez was calling me, i rolled my eyes before answering the phone.

"you gonna be at the party?" he asked soon as the call connected.

"damn no hello...but yeah imma be there." i said.

"i'll have a bottle of henny just for yo ass, you barely come to parties anymore." he said.

"don't be no point...plus i've been studying so i can pass these classes." i said and he cut his eyes at the camera.

"nigga you got all a's be foreal." he said and i hung up then put my phone on charge.

᯽᯽᯽

i ignored the burning sensation in my throat as i downed the cup of casamigos,"yeahhh! gang we getting fucked up tonight." bronx yelled while patting my back.

i shook my head as my ears started burning before grabbing the blunt from cortez,"aye...see shawty right there..." cortez said tapping my shoulder and pointed at a brown skin that had on a skin tight dress and hair down her back.

"cortez...if you wanna fuck her just do it..you always end up waking up in some random bed." i said shaking my head then took a long inhale.

"i'm tryna figure out how to approach her though..." he said tilting his head to the side.

"uh oh sound like you want sumn more than a one night stand then...cause usually you go up to them and say what you want." bronx said as he felt on some girl in his lap.

"ion know yet..." cortez said staring at the girl and i shook my head.

"hollon i'm finna go to the bathroom." i said getting up then stumbled before gaining my balance.

"you good to go by yourself?" bronx asked and i nodded before handing him the blunt and walking out the living room and down the hall.

the music got quiet as i went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me, i shook my head and stared into the mirror.

my eyes were red and low and my locs all in my face, i adjusted my white tank top before getting on my phone and sat on the rim of the tub.

it's times i have to take a social break from everyone and everything and this was one way.

i heard the door open making me look up and see a dude walking in but stopped once he seen me.

"my bad i ain't-"

"i wasn't using it, was just tryna avoid the party for a minute." i said getting up and was walking out until he spoke again.

"i was doing the same shit." he said making me look back at him and i actually took in his appearance.

he was brownskin and had tattoos all over his body, and the shirt he wore hugged his torso showing his muscles.

"well.." i mumbled as we both stood there staring at each other.

"you smoke?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"well we both tryna escape this kinda environment...wanna smoke in my car?" he asked and i thought about it.

i could tell he was high himself, eyes half way-closed.

"i'm parked down the street." he added on and i just nodded my head.

"yo name?" i asked staring at the tattoo on his neck.

"daesyn."

"storm."

"i'll meet you outside, lemme check on my friends." i said then walked back to the living room.

cortez missing and bronx surrounded by girls.

yeah they're fine...

᯽᯽᯽

"you really 19?" daesyn asked blowing smoke out his mouth and i nodded my head as i leaned back into the seat and closed my eyes.

"you a baby.." he said and i smacked my lips.

"nigga you 21...yeen that much older." i said before opening my eyes and looking over at him.

he didn't say anything as he stared back at me before laughing making me scrunch up my face.

"my bad i'm gone as fuck..." he said rubbing his chin then handed me the blunt.

i shook my head before taking a few puffs,"maybe it's time to put this out.." i suggested and he nodded his head.

hell that's my 5th blunt tonight...i'm touching jupiter right now.

i licked my lips and yet again he was staring at me.

"you know you sexy as hell storm..." he rasped and i felt blood rush to my crotch.

maybe it's the alcohol and weed in my system...maybe it's the smoke in the car since we hotboxed and he had dark ass tint on his windows.

next thing i knew i was straddling his lap and he had a tight grip on my hips as he attacked my neck, licking and sucking on a certain spot making me moan softly.

"mhm..." he hummed against my neck as i rolled my hips against his feeling his hard on against mines.

he pulled away from my neck and stared at me while licking his lips, "backseat..." was all he had to say.

soon both of our clothes were on the floor of his car, he pulled me back onto his lap and pressed his lips against mines.

i kissed him back as his hands roamed my body and i wrapped my arms around his neck,"you gonna get on top, pa?" he asked and i felt my heart flutter at the nickname.

instead of a verbal response i lifted myself up into my feet and watched as he spat into his hand then used it on his dick.

seeing how big he was did make me wanna back out...but fuck it.

i reached down and positioned myself above his dick, i took a deep breath as i went down on him..once the head was in the rest went in easily.

i couldn't help the gasp that came out once i bottomed out, i heard him let out a groan and he grabbed my waist while biting his lip.

i honestly felt like i was about to be spilt in half,"relax lil baby..." he whispered in my ear and i felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

i slowly started moving up and down ignoring the stinging sensation as he kept hitting my spot over and over, i felt his hand around my dick and he slowly jerked me off.

"f-fuck wait..." i moaned grabbing his hand, him inside of me and jerking me off at the same time was too much pleasure at once.

"mm mmm...lemme go and ride my dick." he said staring into my eyes and i hesitantly let his wrist go.

i picked up my pace as i bounced up and down on his dick and heard him let out low moans, "fuck...just like that..." he said pulling me closer to him.

without warning i felt his nut shoot inside me and i soon followed, i felt myself collapse against his chest as a wave of tiredness came over me.

i felt him slide out of me and he moved us to where i was laying on my back before he pushed himself back into me making my mouth go slack.

"ouu shit..." i said quietly as he placed my legs over his shoulders, he had so much room in his car for all this.

he started pounding into me and i instantly started scratching at his back while biting on my lip, he leaned down and kissed my lips then wrapped his hand around my throat.

he applied more pressure as he tongue kissed me and i moaned into his mouth, he repeatedly starting hitting my spot making me cum all over again.

he groaned into my mouth before breaking the kiss and started sucking on my neck, he moved his hips in a circular motion making my eyes roll back before i felt him cum inside me.

he slowly pulled out while breathing heavily, he stared up at me and we held eye contact until i looked away and he moved from over me.

i grabbed my clothes from off the car floor and started back getting dressed.

i feel like a slut.

"aye hollon, hollon..." he called out to me as i started getting out his car.

he grabbed a hold of my arm and bit on his bottom lip and looked deep in thought,"nevermind...gone head." he said and i slipped out his grip.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

111K 4K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
338K 12.9K 44
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
2.8K 104 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 401 16
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...