ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter β™₯️
Special chapter 2β™₯️
Epilogue...🫰🫢
New story

05

14.9K 639 94
By cutegir2002

Warning (note):...I am again Telling everyone that in this story bottoms with wear girls clothes....they would have pussy and breast.....

This story contains mpreg,male lactation,cross dressing,indian wedding theme,drama and transgender bottoms....

Please I request you all....done come in comment section and tell that they are boys they should be dressed like boys....If you have any problem or are uncomfortable with this concept please...drop this story....

Night time....

After jeon's left tae went back to his room and changed his clothes currently he was preparing to sleep as they had dinner some moments ago....

He was done and laid down on his bed covering himself with a duvet...he was about to close his eyes but his phone dinges indicating there was a message...he unlocked the phone and smiled shyly when he saw who messaged him....

Future hubby🐰

He opened the inbox and looked at the message

Future hubby 🐰
Did you slept?...

My future wife ❤️
Not yet....

Future hubby 🐰
Hmmm...had your dinner?

My future wife ❤️
Yeah just now what about you?

Future hubby 🐰
Yes I also had my dinner....

I miss you|
I miss|
I|

Ok than talk to you later....
Good night tae☺️

My future wife ❤️
Ok good night
Sweet dreams☺️💜

Kook stared at the purple heart that tae send him...he smiled widely and opened the gallery....the picture of tae that his father send him was still in his phone....he stared at the picture softly caressing tae's cheeks....

"I miss you...and I want to tell you this tooo...but I don't want to make you uncomfortable......see you soon "kook spoke as he softly pecked the picture....

Set that as his wallpaper....and than slept....

While on the other side tae stared at kook's picture too and than set that as his wallpaper...locked the phone and slept too.....

*****

A week later.....

"Hae in called me yesterday and told me that their pandit Ji has looked for engagement date and he told that there are two dates available one is after 5 days and other is after a month...."Joo Hyuk said as they all were having their dinner....

"Hmm... a month will be too late..."yoonji said...

"Yes....so does he told which date they wanted"hobi asked...

"No they said we can decide the engagement date....what you say honey"Joo Hyuk asked to yeji....

"According to me it should be after 5 days....one month will be too long...right yoongi and bear"yeji asked to the people who are getting engaged....

"I am ok with any of this"yoongi spoke casually...."me too"tae spoke with a small smile....

"Ohhh...so appa ...tell them that they will get engaged after one month"yoonji said winking at everyone while yoongi and tae's eyes went wide as they thought yoonji is serious....

"But why... didn't eomma said that a month will be too long"yoongi asked and tae nodded his head....

"Yeah...I said that because ai thought you both want to get engaged soon but as you both said you are ok with anytime....we can set the engagement after a month also"yeji spoke....

"Eomma set hyung's engagement after a month....but mine after 5 days"tae spoke making yoongi to look at him with offended face....

"Yah...why only mine after a month"yoongi asked...

"Yes bear didn't you said me too when yoongi said he is ok with any date"Joo Hyuk said...

"Noooooo....I said me too on eomma's words....I meant that me too agree that one month will be too late"tae spoke moving his hands in all directions....other tried not to laugh at his explaination....

"Yeah yeah we believe you"hobi spoke making tae pout....all of the burst out laughing loudly seeing this two's sulking face....

"My god..see they are so scared thinking they will get engaged after a month"yoonji spoke making taegi to glare at her....

"Don't worry my kids....I will call Hae in and tell him that we are ok with a month later date"Joo Hyuk spoke....

"Appaaa"taegi whinned making them laugh again....

"Ok ok....I will tell him that the engagement should be done after 5 days.... happy"Joo Hyuk asked to which they both nodded....

*****

Joo Hyuk informed about the date and jeon's were more than happy especially Jimin and kook who were smiling widely hearing that they are getting engaged after 5 days....

It's been already 3 days and the whole Kim and jeon family was busy in the preparation....as both the families are famous and rich they decided to do this engagement on a big scale....

And so everyone was hella busy in all the preparation.....today Jimin and kook were going in market to buy their engagement clothes and rings....

They asked if anyone else wanted to come but as everyone was busy they decides to go alone....kook parked his car in the parking lot as they stepped out....

The place was a local market I know they are from big family so they should buy their clothes from showroom but there are still people who prefer to buy stuffs from local markets.....

They both stepped in between the dozens of people who were walking around the place doing shopping....kook stood on a place and looked around like searching for someone....

"What are you looking for"Jimin asked...

"They should be here....oh there....hyung"kook spoke as he waves his hands to other person who was finding him in the crowd too ...

"Yoongi shi and tae"Jimin muttered as he saw yoongi and tae walking towards their direction....

"Hiii..."tae waved cutely at them as they get near Jimin and kook....

"Hii..tae....what are you both doing here"Jimin asked...

"We are here for shopping... actually we were thinking of coming here when kook called me to tell me that you both were coming here....so me and tae came too"yoongi spoke smiling at Jimin who nodded his head with a shy smile...

"So let's go"kook asked looking only at tae who was looking down .....

"If we are going to roam around together it will take too much time"yoongi spoke motioning something to kook....

"Oh yes .. let's go in different ways"kook spoke as he winked at yoongi....

"That's a good idea...tae"yoongi called...

"Yes hyung"tae asked....

"Go with kook and buy all the things you need...."yoongi spoke making tae to think some times and then nod his head already feeling butterflies in his stomach thinking he will be shopping with kook....

"And Jimin  you go with yoongi hyung..."kook spoke to which Jimin nodded....

Tae than walked and stood beside kook who smiled at him and Jimin stood beside yoongi....

"We will meet here again after 2 hours...ok...now we are going"yoongi spoke as he and Jimin went inside the market....

"Shall we go"kook asked softly to which tae nodded as they both walked in different directions.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was......

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 31.5K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
81.2K 3.2K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
158K 8.6K 55
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
468K 23.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...