Balter | Wednesday X.T

By HouseofOriginals

Balβ€’ter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment. In which Y/n... More

Contents
Chapters.
Book One.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Book Two
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Book Three
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Epilogue

Chapter 6.

1.3K 39 4
By HouseofOriginals

Dancing Under Beds

Wednesday had been giving you much needed updates of her plans and what's going on with what current times. Though in the end you don't follow right after her. Wednesday order. She had wanted to do this by herself. Hunting down the sight Rowan was killed. And you have come to accept that.

Instead you practice something your heart has always come to be set in. That helped you to see visions much more clearly, much more fluidly. Allowing you to look more in depth of things rather than get simple flashes of those.

Clearing some things off of your floor, it was empty allowing you to move around much more easily without tripping.

You headed over to your plant. "You need sunlight and water don't you?" You said, pushing the window open. The wind entered the room. The sun beaming down the white rose. You poured the water into the dirt.

Turning on a song that you placed on loop. You set your phone down while playing, Glory And Gore by Lorde. (If you wish to have a different song than you can.)

Standing in the middle of your room, your body started to move around, twirling in a circle, spinning like a ballerina. Your body guiding itself with each step that wasn't articulated. That wasn't thought of beforehand. Your mind wanders far from the current time, the present that you are currently in. The song amplifies your body's urges to dance without such grace or skill. With such art your body moves fluid. One eye clouds of a storm while the other clouds of pure white. Flashes of visions dancing across her mind.

Your body contorts beautifully. Twisting under the light beams and past the shadows.

Visions of Rowan's death coming to light. The dropping of books coming to light. From a library with a skull laying on the ground. One that you didn't recognize. Rowan standing right above it as he lifted his hand towards a section, a book flying to his hand.

He flips the book to the correct page, a page you recognized to land on his chest right after his death. A photo of Wednesday standing before a figure. Ripping the one page of Wednesday and holding it.

More emotions started to spew into the dance. Anger for the fact of Rowan's doing was all from a vision that happened all those years ago. Enjoyment as you felt lively with your dance. Joyous as your sister survived the attack. Sad that Rowan was killed with much brutal manners and didn't survive, even if he was trying to kill your sister he most likely meant well.

The dance was likely to become chancy as the emotions bled into it. Now rolling around in the air. Your body rattles with each beat. With each step. Eyes never blinking. Arms moving around frantically. Legs looking lively. The body collaborating with one another.

The events of the night falling into the visions pieces. Rowan stopped his run, taking the air from his inhaler needing it for his stolen breathe. Wednesday right behind him yelling his name. Words incoherent. Mouths move. Silence loud. Your sister flung high in a tree. Quiet yells that fell on deaf ears could never surpass. White clothes hiding behind a tree rushing towards Rowan. A snapping of bone never heard. A scream turned into whispers. The white disappears and reappears right besides the black. A large tall beast showing up. The huge claws wrap around Rowan, lifting him in the air and slamming to the ground. Dropping glasses just to hear them break. Red blood shed, splashing all over his face. His glasses are nowhere to be seen. The monster's big beady eyes staring into both of yours before rushing off.

You stopped completely towards the end of your dance. Both palms facing outwards as if holding an invisible box acting like a mime. Your eyes turning back to their original color. The rising and falling of your diaphragm. Your heart thumped loudly and fast, being heard over your music that continued on and on. Your breath being caught and sucked into the lungs.

A knock disturbed your moment of catching up. Going over to your phone you quickly pause your music and answer the door. Pulling it open just a smidge only allowing yourself to be shown, hiding your room.

Seeing your sister right before you with Thing on her shoulder, you moved to the side pulling the door more open allowing her to come into your room. Wednesday didn't bother to look around the room. "Did it work?"

Wonderfully. "Yes."

"What did you see?"

"A library that has the book from the page we found."

Wednesday lifts up a paper. "With this watermark?" Looking at the watermark, you tilted your head. Nodding an answer, Wednesday hums. "There was a group that disbanded, the Nightshades." You waited for Wednesday to continue. "Rowan had to have been a part of this group. Considering this book still exists."

You stared into Wednesday's eyes seeing a look of a plan going through it. "You're planning to go into Rowan's old room."

"You're like a mortuary reading a body," She states. "But yes, the plan is to go into Rowan's old room."

"What about his old roommate? Xavier?"

Wednesday turns towards the door. "We shouldn't waste anymore time. We'll talk more of the plan."

You nod your head but turn towards Thing. "We still need to talk." You give him a look and Thing gives you a thumbs up.

Turning back to your twin you followed right after her.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

Hearing the door closed, you slip out of the curtain as Wednesday came through the window. Thing appearing on the nightstand. Hearing the shower turn on and music blasting.

Your sister stated, "That book has to be here somewhere." She didn't hide her voice as it was downed out. "Start investigating," She orders.

The three of you set to do your work. Searching the room. Seeing your sister standing there with a look filled with confusion, you looked over her shoulder seeing her drawn out in Xaveir's sketchbook. Your guess is that he expresses his visions through his drawings rather than just keeping it to himself or dancing to see more of the picture.

Wednesday moves away from the sketchbook heading over to Rowan's bed turning on a black light flashlight turning off the lights in the room. You lowered yourself to look through Xaveir's small book collection. The only books he seemed to have would be ones for school whilst the others that mostly occupied would be his sketchbooks. The covers looked to be worn and slowly withering down.

"Rowan's full of surprises." You look over at your twin seeing her hold a masquerade mask. She heads over to you ready to leave.

But two knocks disturb the both of you from escaping just as the bathroom door opens. You and Wednesday both duck under Xavier's bed as Thing follows in pursuit.

The knocking continues more as the long haired teenager doesn't answer it. Sighing heavily, he opens the door.

Xavier speaks first, dragging whoever was at his door, "You're not supposed to be up here." He then closes the door.

"Good to see you too," Bianca scoffs.

Xavier makes his way towards the edge of his bed, questioning the scales, "How'd you get past the Housemaster, use your siren powers?"

Bianca looks at him hurt. "Not while wearing this." She holds her necklace. "Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?"

"What are you Bianca?" He asks quickly, wanting this interaction over.

"To see how you're doing," She answers. She then gestures to the empty bed. "I'm sorry about Rowan. I know you guys had to be close—"

"Since when did you give a damn about Rowan."

"You were the one afraid he'd do something to Wednesday. Isn't that why you've been following her like an eager-eyed puppy? Or is there something more?"

Xavier moves himself from his bed heading over to his desk. Seeing his hand closing his sketchbook that was left open. "Seriously, what do you see in her?" Bianca asks. "Or it's the fact you're trying to impress her to get to someone else?"

He turns towards her without saying any words. "You have a thing for tragic goth girls with a bride's sense of fashion?" Bride sense of fashion? Now that was ridiculous you've never worn a dress that was meant for weddings.

"Maybe it's because she hasn't tried to manipulate me."

A pained look crosses the siren's face. "I make one mistake and you can't forgive me. She treats you like a normie and you can't get enough."

"Why are you so fixated on Y/n?" Xavier snaps.

Looking from under the bed away from the two bickers you see a stuffed panda. He kept it. "Because her sister thinks she's better than everyone else!" So this wasn't about you at all. This was about Wednesday. "I can't wait to crush Ophelia Hall tomorrow and watch Wednesday's werewolf roommate crumble." She smirks. "It's going to be a Poe Cup finale to remember."

The artist sighs out bored, "I hate to think what you got planned out."

"My games already started." You, Wednesday, and Thing all looked at one another. "I like to win. Is that so wrong?"

"And you wonder why I broke up with you." He states.

Bianca raises an eyebrow, "You used to love my killer instincts." She takes his hand into hers. "We were good together, Xavier."

He hums out, "Were we?" He then looks her in the eyes. "Or is that how you wanted me to feel."

Two seconds passed in pure silence until Bianca stepped away from Xavier. "Trust me those Addams girls are not the girls of your dreams. Wednesday is the stuff of your nightmares while her fake sister—" Clenching your jaw, you grab Wednesday's hand clutching it. "—is a night terror." With that she left the room.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

Finally escaping Xavier's bedroom, you and Wednesday walked alongside together in silence. Heading to her room. Fake sister. Fake sister. Fake sister. FAKE sister. FAKE SISTER! Screamed inside your head, repeating it like a broken symphony. It makes you slowly go mad. And not the good kind. You hated that your mind clutched onto those specific words that escaped from others. You'll never be a true Addam. You don't have a true home. At least I have bio parents that love me. Adoption doesn't make you family. Blood does.

Wednesday stops in her tracks noticing your silence and glum face. Usually she thrives when people are feeling like how you felt currently. But this wasn't just anyone. This was you. Her twin sister. The only person that wasn't allowed to feel the pain of others. "Emotions make you weak." She reminded you.

You only frown in response, not saying your usual remark. She frowned. She hesitantly places her hands on your shoulders. "You are not a fake sister." She tells you knowing what has come to plague your mind. "You are my sister. Mine. You are an Addams. You always will be."

"Even if I shed white blood?" You look away from her, staring into oblivion. "Even if you all have dark crimson blood whilst I have white?!" You yelled. "I'm not a true Addams. I'll never be a true Addams."

Wednesday grasps your face forcing you to look her in the eyes. "As long as you have white blood coursing your veins, I will always have black blood coursing in mine. We may be opposites but never for one second did I wish for you to be a part of any family besides the one I was born into." You stayed quiet. "You and I were always meant to be sisters. You understood me when no one else has. You were by my side when I pushed you away. You have always read me like an open book when others could barely read past the first page." Emotion filled her voice. One hand that held onto your cheek fell from your face heading towards the necklace pulling it out and began to trace it. "You will never be any less of an Addmas. Be less of me." Her finger crosses your initial gently. "I... I love you." She brings your face towards hers placing her forehead against yours in a much loving tender manner. "I will always love you even if death earns me."

A small smile dawns on your lips at her reassurance. She pulls away from you, turning towards her dorm. "I have a plan on hurting Bianca, badly."

"Murder?"

"Not this time."

"Then what."

"Destroying her ego."

Once getting into her dorm room, you instantly saw Enid sobbing. She turns to her roommate, instantly demanding, "Where have you been?" You pull yourself to Wednesday's bed, sitting there along with Thing. "I'm literally having a heart attack right now." She weeps. "Yoko's in the infirmary. And Justine left!"

"What happened?" Wednesday asks.

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction. She's out of the Poe Cup. And Justine refuses to be in it after her stupid STUPID partner told her so. Now I don't have a copilot. Nor do I have a member!" Enid continues to pace the room.

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it." Wednesday and you shared a look. She had to be. It only made sense. I like to win. Is that so wrong? Those were her exact words, she strived to make Enid to lose at this Poe Cup so eliminating a few players didn't matter. It only helps in the long run.

"How do you know?"

"Doesn't matter." She waves off. "You, I, and Y/n are going to take her down tomorrow." Now that you didn't mind. You wanted to help take Bianca down. To crush her bones and turn her to ash and spread them on land never allowing her to be in the ocean ever again.

Enid froze there turning to Wednesday her eyes bouncing off of her to you. "Wait. You two are joining the Black Cats?" She takes a step closer to the darker colored twin. "You are willing to do that? For me?"

Wednesday says, "I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat."

"Yeah but you're mostly doing it because we're friends, right?"

You divert the question with another, "How does she keep winning?"

Enid looks over at you, answering, "It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boats have made it across and back without sinking."

"Sounds like sabotage."

Enid turns back to Wednesday. "There are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a siren. Which makes her master of the water."

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game." Your twin looks over at you with a mischievous look and you return it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.9K 17
Completed: 28/06/2023 ***************************************** Blood and Shadows is a gripping supernatural thriller that follows the story of Y/N...
183K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! β€β€β€Ž β€Ž COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)β€β€β€Ž β€Ž SOME NSFW TOPICSβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž LOWERCASE INTENDEDβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ‏‏...
2K 59 14
Wednesday's lips curled into a mischievous grin, "Perhaps our little devils would like to hear a tale of when I explored ancient crypts, and vanquish...
8.5K 402 6
[Male! Wednesday x fem! reader] *Formerly: What Iron Kills It's another year at Nevermore Academy for Y/N. And at first, it seems like it's just goin...