The Lycan's Mark

Od Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... Více

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Thirty Seven

5.9K 254 28
Od Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty-Seven

What the hell was this bitch talking about?

Before I could tell anyone that she's a lying cow, Mikhail began to talk. "Go." He commanded Jo who looked unsure about what to do. "Now!"

Jo did as he asked and scurried out of the room and Mikhail was still holding my hands despite my many attempts to get him off me.

"It's okay Leah, we'll get you help." Mikhail tried to soothe me but it was doing the exact opposite.

I wasn't going crazy, Vladamir was planning on transferring the bond and bitch Tahlia and I knew that ,what I didn't know was why she was lying about it.

"Take your hands off her Mikhail." A voice casually demanded from the other side of the room.

We all turned to see Vladamir standing there with Jo behind him. I guess she went to find Vladamir and tell him what happened.

Mikhail immediately released my hands and I made most of his distracted state by punching him in the face.

The sound of my fist crushing Mikhail cheek bone was incredibly loud and rang through the room. Turning his head to face me and stretching his head side to side, Mikhail met my eyes.

Instead of anger filling his eyes and face he had a strange look in his eyes, he look...proud.

"You deserved that." I quickly defended my actions as I took a step back. I didn't think Mikhail would retaliate however I didn't want to risk it.

"Care to explain?" Vladamir questioned no one in particular.

Both Tahlia and Mikhail turned towards me causing Vladamir to do the same.

"Pricks." I muttered sending them both a dirty look.

"Leanne?"

"Mikhail thinks I'm going crazy and to be honest I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy from living in this mad house. Do you have any idea how incredibly crazy you all are? Do Shifters and Lycans have therapists, if they do you should all go because you'll all benefit a lot from getting help!"

They all stared at me as if I had lost the plot which was only aggravating me further.

"He thinks I'm crazy." I pointed at Mikhail. "I'm the only sane one here. I told him what you were planning on doing and he didn't believe me and then this cow." I gave Tahlia a dirty look and she stared right back at me blankly. "Didn't tell him the truth."

"Are you finished?"

I narrowed my eyes at Vladamir who was staring at me with raised eyebrows. "Yes arsehole, I am."

Vladamir chuckled slightly before setting his gaze on the others. "Tahlia, wait for me in my office." Tahlia obeyed Vladamir immediately and exited the room but not before giving me a little smirk.

"Do not worry Mikhail, she has not gone fully insane." Vladamir chuckled. "She is telling the truth."

Unfiltered shock and horror filled every inch of Mikhail's face. His eyes darted between the two of us as if he was trying to make sense of it. His usually cheerful voice was low and dull when he spoke. "What? How were you planning on doing that?"

"A Witch." Vladamir simply said.

Mikhail muttered something incorrehently before talking again.

"Ty ne mozhesh' byt' ser'yeznym, ona mne nravitsya. Ona nravitsya tebe." You cannot be serious, I like her. You like her. Mikahil said in what assumed was Russian.

"Ona ne prinadlezhit nashemu miru." She does not belong in our world.

These rude men were talking about me I knew it and this time I was going to figure out what they were saying. Since both of them were facing each other neither of them noticed me slide my phone off table and turn it on.

"Ty mozhesh' yeye otpustit'?" Can you let her go?

I started to record the conversation just as Vladamir spoke next.

"Yest' li u menya vybor?" Do I have a choice?

"Vsegda yest' vybor Vladamir, my spravimsya." There is always a choice Vladamir, we can handle it.

Though Vladamir looked like he disagreed with what Mikhail had said he didn't respond. Both men stared at each other for a couple of minutes before Mikhail sighed and looked away.

Well that was pointless, I only recorded the end of the conversation and it didn't seem worthwhile translating it.

"Leah." Mikahil muttered before he exited the room leaving me and Vladamir all alone, Jo must have stepped out when both men were talking in a different language.

"Why is Thalia here?" I asked the question that was digging into my brain since I saw her.

"She is here because I asked her to come."

"Why? We're not going to transfer the bond anymore so why does she need to stay here?"

"That does not concern you Leanne." Vladamir turned to leave sounding bored with this conversation.

"Where did she sleep last night?" I blurted out before I could control myself, I knew she stayed over but I wanted to know where.

"Why?"

I wanted to punch the smirk off his face. "Did you sleep with her?"

Vladamir came towards me and cupped my face. "Are you jealous Leanne?"

"Did you?" I gritted out.

"She slept in one of the guest bedrooms last night, I did not touch her." Vladamir told me and I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Okay." I whispered feeling satisfied with his response. The satisfaction only resided for a couple of seconds before another thought entered my head. "Have you ever slept with her?"

This time Vladamir didn't respond and there was no emotion in his eyes or face. I couldn't tell if he had or if he hadn't.

"Vladamir?"

"My past does not concern you Leanne."

His response gave me my answer and a surge of pain engulfed my body. He was right it shouldn't matter but that didn't make it hurt any less. I needed to get out of there, I needed air and space.

"Where are you going?" Vladamir called after me as I began leaving the room.

"Out."

"Leanne.." Vladamir began to say but I cut him off.

"I need air, I feel very suffocated right now." I whispered quietly but I knew he heard me. Vladamir didn't say anything else and with my phone in hand, I headed over to my room to get my coat.

I had yet to retrieve my car and decided now would be a good time to do it. It was still parked in front of Keisha and Ayesha's place. I wasn't in the mood to see them or anyone for that matter so didn't text them to let them know that I was coming. I would just go and get my car and go for a long drive to clear my head.

Vladamir was nowhere to be seen when I left the house and for that I was thankful. I needed space and time away from him, my brain and emotions were all over the place when I'm near him and I keep feeling things I shouldn't be feeling.

I shouldn't care that he had slept with other people, I've slept with other people so why was I being a hypocrite and getting annoyed over it? It wasn't that he had slept with people in the past, it was that his past was right here in the same house as us.

There must be something there between them or else why would he have asked her out of probably the thousands of women he's slept with and why did she come? Maybe she wants to start things up again, maybe he does too?

The thought had me gagging slightly, if he slept with her at the same time we've been having sex I don't think I could handle it. It would be wrong, it would be like he's...cheating.

Cheating.

Could I call it that? Is it really cheating if I've told him multiples times that he can screw whoever he wants and I can do the same? It wasn't so why do I feel like it is?

"Stupid bond." I muttered as I walked, hastily looking down at my phone at google maps to ensure I was going the correct way.

The map was saying it would take me over forty minutes to get there and my lazy arse couldn't be bothered to do that much walking. I checked the closest bus route to my friend's place and it was only fifteen minutes away.

The bond was stupid and it was making me stupid. "Stupid, stupid bond." I repeated as I walked faster.

Maybe I should reconsider transferring the bond? As soon as I thought that I shook my head, my body was completely revolting against that idea, it hated it and screaming 'no' at me.

My mind went around in circles with everything that had happened so far, it was hard to think of anything else. As I walked abstinently, I bumped into someone and almost dropped my phone. "Shit!" I whispered as I got a better grip on my phone. I looked up to apologise to the person I had bumped into and stopped when I saw the creepy smile on the face.

"Sorry." I muttered as I took a sidestep.

"Wait." The man suddenly said and all of a sudden every inch of my body was high alert.

It's daytime Leah, nothing's going to happen.

Even though I reassured myself nothing is going to happen, I ignored the man and started walking away.

I barely took a few steps when something jerked me back and I collided against someone again.

"You're Vladamir's mate." The man sneered into my ear.

"Nope, that would be Tahlia." I kicked my leg backwards and caught his leg hard causing him to let out a yelp.

"Bitch!"

It was time to run so without even sparing him a glance I was just about to do that when my feet came to a halt.

Standing in front of me was another man and he was holding a gun.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you very much for the well wishes and kind comments, I really appreciate it. This will be my last update for a little while as explained in the previous chapter.

If you want to read ahead, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b as mentioned in the previous chapter, I will still be uploading on Patreon but they will be going up automatically.

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will speak to you guys soon

-Kayy xx

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

154K 5.1K 31
In the world of lycans, it's completely impossible for a female to shift into a wolf. Women were looked upon as mates to werewolves, never as an equa...
349 18 6
A gal in danger PLUS a sexy alpha Wolf Shifter who is her ex PLUS a rival alpha and a deadly duel... Desmond is the top dog in Louisiana and everyone...
26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...
220K 11.8K 62
Even the happiest fairy tales are rooted in nightmares, twisted to entertain children and lure them into false pretenses. After seventeen years in i...