𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨...

By nubianbar

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 More

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
06
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
23
24
08
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
09
33
34
31

13

772 16 2
By nubianbar

"Knock, Knock."I muttered as I slowly opened Damon's dorm door.

"Good Morning."I greeted as I watched Damon pack his clothes.

"Running away?"I joked as I handed him his coffee before I sat on his bed and watched him pack his clothes.

"Morning baby."he said before he kissed my forehead.

"Where you off to? Without me?"I asked as I gave him a small smile.

"Chicago. Since the DNA test confirmed that JR and I aren't brothers, I'm going to ask my dad for answers."he explained as I helped him pack up his clothes.

"You crazy if you think you're going alone. You need emotional support, baby."I responded as I took both his hands and made him look up at me.

"You have that lunch with your parents, I didn't want to bother you."he admitted which made me shake my head before I placed my hand on his cheek before I kissed him making him kiss me back.

"That can wait, you need me right now. I'll join you."I muttered as I gave him a small smile which made him nod his head.

"Let me go pack up my stuff and I'll be with you, okay?"I asked before I pecked his lips a few times and left to go to my dorm to pack up my bags.

I entered my dorm room before I tossed my phone on my bed and grabbed my duffle to pack up my clothes, after I had packed up a couple of my clothes I made my way back to Damon's dorm.

"Let's go."I muttered before I held his hand, he grabbed my duffle bag and his before we made our way out of the dorm building.

"I'm driving."I said as he pointed to the fancy rental car, he gave me a look before he handed me the keys which I took excitedly as I unlocked the car and jumped into the drivers seat.

"Should I be concerned about your excitement?"he joked which made me kiss my teeth before I flipped the key before I started the car.

"I'm the best driver you would ever know."I muttered as I drove out of the parking and headed out.

"You are actually good."Damon said in amazement which made me roll my eyes.

"I am going to pretend you didn't say that. Can you connect my phone please?"I politely asked as I handed him my phone.

"Sure, baby."he said as he connected my phone to the car's sound system and the song I last listened to began to play.

After a certain distance Damon decided that we take a break at a petrol station so we could get some refreshments and he could drive this time which I didn't mind since I was quite sleepy and tired.

"You may not know right where you're going.
But I do, I do, I do.
And all the times you wasn't chosen.
Well I'll make it all to you
All of the feelings you are not showing
When your river is overflowing
It's the truth, I swear to you
I do, I do, I do, I do
I do
And all that you are I do."I silently sang along with my music as I sat back on the passenger seat and gently caressed Damon at the back of his head.

"show my love for you
Can I show my love for you?"I silently sang which made him look at me which made me look back at him with a small smile.

"Why do I feel like you're singing that for me?"he asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"No, you're just self centered."I joked whilst laughing which made him laugh too.

"I'll play you a song about yourself since you asked."I joked as I grabbed my phone and typed in the title of the song before I pressed play.

"Interstellar drive
You're my addiction baby, I can't get enough
The more I think of you the more I fall in love
Caught in this, oddly free falling from up above
From up above, yeah
Interstellar love
Still seeing glimpsed of you when I close my eyes
Can't shake the feeling that you're always on my mind
Forward and backward, dripping in our time
We're outta time."Chromonicci sang through the speakers of the car which made me hum the familiar tune.

"Interstellar dream
Make me reality, a planetary being
Got my own galaxy and you're stuck in between
You try to fight it, nothing like my gravity
Like my gravity, yeah
I'll take it to the sun
I'll have you see, the stars will show you I'm the one
Said love is on my body, slowly just begun
Flying so high right, no we've nowhere to run
There's nowhere to run."I sang along in harmony with Alex Isley who was the original artists.

"Now, I'm singing about you."I responded with sass as I gave Damon a smirk which made him chuckle before he nodded his head and he leaned in to kiss my cheek which made me smile hard before I rolled my eyes at him.

"Focus on the road, Damon."I teased as I held his hand that was still on my thigh, I turned to see that he was now focused on the road with a prominent smirk on his face.

"You missed your friends basketball game."he smirked which made me gasp as I placed my hand over my mouth in shock.

"I completely forgot, how did you know that?"I asked which made him nod over to my phone, I grabbed my phone and saw that Quincy had sent me a message in the morning.

Quincy
don't forget the match.

"I completely forgot."I mumbled as I texted him back an apology letting him know that I was on my way to Chicago already.

"Of course you would tell me this now. He sent this to me before we left."I added as I placed my phone back in the cup holder before I kissed my teeth.

"It's not like you were going to go to his match."he replied whilst chuckling.

"You don't know that. We could have just seen a minute of it and left."I replied which made him give me a side eye.

"We?"he asked before he chuckled bitterly.

"Yeah we. It's called support, D."I replied before I laughed because I already know he was going to give me an ear full.

"Support? I must support a guy that wanted to kiss my girl? I wouldn't even do that in my next life."he dramatically said which made me laugh in response.

I eventually dozed off and I was woken up by Damon gently rubbing my thigh.

"Mm-hmm?"I hummed in response as I shifted around in my seat.

"We're here baby."he whispered before he kissed my cheek and unbuckled my seat belt for me.

I stretched in my seat before I rubbed my eyes whilst yawning before I jumped out of the car as I grabbed my duffle bag from Damon and held his hand as we made our way to the house.

He opened the door and announced that he had arrived which made his mother emerge from the kitchen.

"Hey baby."She greeted as she kissed Damon's cheek before she turned to me to give me a hug.

"How you doing sweetheart?"she asked as she gave me a small smile.

"I'm good, Mrs Sims. How have you been doing?"I asked as I allowed Damon to take my duffle bag upstairs with him.

"Never been better. I prepared your room for you."She said as she gave me a small smile.

"Ma, we can share a bed it's fine."Damon said as he looked between us.

"Not in my house you won't."She sternly said which made me cringe before I nodded my head.

"Anything is fine with me, Mrs Sims."I spoke up as I gave her a small smile which made her nod before she led me up to the room, she showed me where everything was before she left to go back downstairs.

I silently looked around the room and noticed that it was just a spare room but you could tell that they had put a lot of their storage in that room, I looked around and eventually came across a photo album. I smiled as I flipped through the photo album and saw baby pictures of Damon but in all his pictures he was a toddler or older none of when he was an infant.

"Hey baby, you good up here alone? I can persuade my mom--"

"No, no. It's fine, Damon. I must respect her rules or else she would never trust me."I said as I placed the photo album back into the night stand.

"Don't tell me you found my photo album."he cringed as he gave me a small frown.

"What are you talking about you were so cute."I teased as I playfully pinched his cheeks which made him groan before he swatted my hand away from his face.

"Were? I'm cuter now."he smirked which made me straighten my lips before I nodded my head as I joke.

"I think your mom needs help with preparing for dinner."I joked which made him laugh before he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Damon, your mom."I warned as I tried to get out of his grasp.

"She's downstairs, baby."he responded as he kissed my neck which I pecked his lips before I escaped his grasp.

"I'm going to go help your mom prepare for dinner."I spoke as I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs Sims, you need help? I make a mean dish."I joked as I gave her a small smile.

"You don't have to sweetheart."She responded before she turned to give me a small smile.

"I insist, Mrs Sims. Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it from my mom if she had to hear about me not helping."I joked which made her laugh before she nodded her head and asked me to continue with the food before she began to clean the kitchen.

"So tell me about yourself, Miss James. That's if you don't mind me asking."she said as I grabbed a nearby pot to get started on the food.

"I don't mind, Mrs Sims. What would you like to know?"I asked as looked around to see what food she had already taken out.

"Anything. Your future plans? Your parents?"she asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter and looked up at me.

"Well, when my body doesn't allow me to do gymnastics anymore I plan on becoming a sports psychologist since I've learnt that an athletes that work with sports psychologists can perform better. I've learnt that all athletes experience confidence issues at some point, whether it's following an injury or a particularly embarrassing loss. Sports psychologists can assist athletes focus more intensely, overcome concerns, and eliminate doubt during competition."I explained as I grabbed the vegetables she had already chopped and slid them off the chopping board with the wooden spoon into the sizzling pot.

"That's very impressive."She responded as she gave me a small smile.

"Thank you."I shyly as I gave her a small smile.

"Your parents?"she asked but before I could respond we heard a commotion upstairs which made Keena rush upstairs, I moved the pot off the stove before I switched off the stove and rushed after her and saw that she was trying to calm down Damon's father as she was still yelling at Damon in frustration.

"Damon, Damon."I said as I grabbed his hand and led him out the room and went into a nearby door before pushing it open which I later realised was the bathroom.

Damon sat down on the toilet seat and held his head in frustration.

"This is so frustrating. I'm going nowhere with this adoption thing if he still thinks I'm my uncle George who passed away a while ago."he sneered as he looked up at me which made me walk towards him.

"D, you need to be patient with your dad. He isn't doing this intentionally."I muttered as I looked down at him with a frown, he didn't say anything but he grabbed my waist and hugged me which made me kiss his forehead before I hugged him back.

"It's okay."I muttered as I gently caressed his back as he had his head against my tummy.

"I can't believe he's gotten worse."Damon muttered against my stomach as he still held onto my waist tightly and he began to sob which inevitably made me tear up as well.

"You need to go talk to your mom, alright?"I spoke as I wiped my tears before I bent down to his level to make him look at me, I gave him a smile before I wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry about this, baby."he muttered as he held my hand that was against his cheek.

"Don't apologise, D. This is why I'm here in the first place, emotional support and cheering you up."I joked before I gently placed a small peck on his nose.

"You don't know how much I appreciate you, Imani. Thank you."he replied as he bought me in for another hug.

"Don't worry about it."I muttered before I kissed his forehead.

"You need to rest. Wash up, I'm getting dinner done so you can eat and sleep."I muttered as I looked down at him from the side.

"I'll give you a little time to yourself."I muttered as I slowly pulled away from him before I kissed his cheek and left the bathroom.

I made my way to the kitchen, when I got to the kitchen I prepared the food as fast as I could before I set the table and placed a separate plate for Mr Sims.

"How is Damon doing?"Mrs Sims asked as I dished out for Mr Sims.

"I don't want to lie, he is upset but I think he will be alright after he rests."I responded as I gave her a small smile before I took the tray so I could take it up to Mr Sims but Mrs Sims shook her head before she thanked me and took the tray upstairs herself.

"You are making one hell of an impression on her."Damon said as he walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind as I dished up for him.

"This is what I was taught by my mom and grandmother. Don't want to disappoint her now."I replied as I turned to hand him his plate which made him chuckle before he thanked me and went to go eat his food at the dining table.

After I had dished up for Mrs Sims I went to go take a shower and after my shower I grabbed my phone and saw the number of notifications I had from my parents and Quincy which made me sigh heavily before I tossed my phone aside.

I got dressed into my sleepwear before I laid down on my bed, I heard a knock on my door which made me sit up.

"Come in."I responded after I said that Damon peaked through the door and rushed into my bedroom.

"You better not be sneaking in here."I whispered to him as slipped on my bonnet and gave him a small frown.

"I can't sleep when you aren't by my side, baby."he whispered back as he gave me a childish pout.

"You can't do that for one night, D? I don't want to get into trouble."I whispered as I watched him sit down next to me.

"You won't, mom's is sleep now and she wakes up at 6am every morning. I'll be up by then."he replied as he laid down on my bed before he pulled me down to lay down on his chest.

"If I get into trouble, Damon."I warn as I placed my head against his cheek.

"Shh, you won't."he whispered back before I switched off the side lamp.

I sighed before I rolled my eyes at him and shut my eyes anyway since I was already quite exhausted.

When I woke up the next morning, I woke up in an empty bed which made me look at the time: 6:25am.

I went to go take a shower before I made my way back to the spare room and began to pack up my luggage since we were leaving today. After I had packed up, I made my way downstairs where I had see Mrs Sims already preparing breakfast.

"Good morning."I greeted as I gave her a small smile.

"Good morning, Imani. You slept well?"she asked as she placed a few pieces of bacon on a plate with a spatula.

"Yes, ma'am. I did, thank you for the amazing hospitality."I replied as I gave her a small smile.

"No problem baby. I'll put this in a container so you and Damon could have it on your way back to school."She said as she gave me a small smile.

"Thank you so much. Mrs Sims."I replied I then got interrupted by my phone ringing which made me sigh heavily as I looked at the caller ID to see that my mom was calling me.

"You should take that, sweetheart."Mrs Sims said which made me nod my head before I rushed outside and answered the phone.

"Hey baby, I was worried about you yesterday. You weren't at your dorm."My mom said as soon as I answered the call.

"Sorry, I had an emergency. We can make a small dinner as soon as I get back or maybe a breakfast tomorrow morning with Doctor Brown."I muttered which made her sigh on the other end of the line.

"Anything you want baby."She hesitantly replied which made me nod my head.

"See you there, bye."I muttered before I hung up and sighed as I made my way back to the house but Damon emerged from the house with our bags with his mother right beside him.

"Thank you for coming and cooking such good food for me, Imani. You are welcomed here anytime."Mrs Sims said as she hugged me close which made me hug her as well.

"No, thank you for welcoming me in your home. I hope Mr Sims gets better."I said as I gave her a small smile before I made my way into the car and I made sure to sit in the drivers side, I watched her hug Damon for a while before he made his way to the car.

"Keys."I insisted as I held out my hand which made him sigh heavily before he handed me the keys.

"Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
281K 9.8K 28
In which Imogen Clarke - a frequent visitor to the inconsequential town of Forks, Washington - stays in one place long enough to take a breath, and s...
2.1K 614 64
"چــی بـەسـەر جـیــهـان دێــت کــاتـێـک بـیـۆمـەکـان هـێــرش دەکـەنـەوە سـەر مـرۆڤ...!!!!! " "ئــایە ڕزگــار بـوون هـەیـە لـەم دۆزەخــە ؟ "