the sun in the sky (Naruto Ha...

By HaikyuuLover515

Naruto's parents died in a car accident when naruto was 4 naruto's parents were the ones who give charities... More

chapter 1
chapter 2 (the meet of the god parents)
chapter 3
💮chapter 4💮
chapter 5🌟
chapter 6🍵🌟
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chaoter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30

chapter 29

174 8 0
By HaikyuuLover515

Another person said. He has ginger hair and a navel orange eyes. He also has the same whiskers as me! That was shocking.

"Nice to meet you, everyone."

I said, and we started to do a small talk when jiji remembered why he brought me to them.

"Oh, right! Naruto, we need to tell you something."

Jiji then looked at the two, and they suddenly turned serious.

"We need to take you to New york, there is something really important that we need to fix and normally we can handle them just fine without you, but...they suddenly demanded to see the heir of the Namikaze and the Uzumaki corporation.

I know that it is too early for you and it might be a little sudden, but considering your performance over these years, I think you'll do just great, managing the companies, and dont you worry, we are also there to support you, and with the help of us...everything will go smoothly.

And if you are worried about your degree, We have already talked to Senju-san about that, and you'll be doing your schoolwork through online classes."

Yoko-san explained. But I was still a bit sceptical about it.

What about the friends I made here?

This question is too cliché, I know, but...they were special to me, you know? (A/n: Yeah, because you've slept with them.. don't mind me. I'm rereading, lmao) I don't know what this emotion is, but I just felt like it, you know?

Am I saying 'you know' too often?

(A/n: yes..?)

But I guess it'll be fine, I can still interact with them through chats and video calls.

"When will we go?"

To be continued.

Double posts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
16.4K 593 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
15.6K 308 46
⚠️ Trauma|Sexual Content!⚠️ Sasuke and Naruto have been bestfriends for years, not knowing one of the biggest secrets their parents held from them. W...
86.5K 3.3K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...