|| Dramatic X Calm || Balam...

Da Y00NHI3

"Will you be..." "BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? YES!!!" "..my lab partner." Vox Kurai is the daughter of the famous Vo... Altro

All about Vox Kurai.
001- First Class
002- Dangerous flight
004- Rumors 1/2
004- Rumors 2/2
005- find a friend
Extra chapter #1- Nuts or nothing
006- Family business
007- The mistake
008- Older sister
009- Growth spurt
009.5 A restless night
THE BIG DECISION!
THE BIG DECISION (part 2)
010- Love Antidote
011- First Term Final Exams

003- Opera-san

299 13 3
Da Y00NHI3

(Kalego's POV)

There's been a rumor going around that I was beating students up left and right.
...
Which I was, but it was only because they challenged me. And the older students keep wanting to fight me. It's immature and unpleasant.

People have been also talking about me being the shadow leader that cut down 666.
It's just annoying by now..

Of course, it's only a suspicion, but the descriptions of the 'shadow leader' are pretty bang on to mine. Black curly hair, two horns, and an androgynous look.

And I've been told that I have a glare worth a thousand daggers, according to Kurai.

People are also starting to believe that I threatened Shichiro and Kurai into being my friends.
Obviously, that's not true.

---
I sat at the lunch table, irritated.
"I'm here for a month at Bablys, and all the older kids want to fight me.."

"Isn't that.. like.. a dual? Aren't they suppose to be your servant afterwards?" Balam questioned.

"They don't know anything about demon duals. Those stupid assholes.."

"Well, you do stand out a lot Kalego." Balam started, "You take really loud steps."

Kurai burst out laughing.

"And you look really mean." Both Kurai and Balam said.

"Hey.." I said threateningly.

"Do you really have no idea?" Balam asked, "did you bite any of them out of rage?"

"I'm not that bored to start causing trouble." I replied plainly, "Which means that I'm being mistakend for someone else.. According to the other students, they have black curly hair, two horns, and an androgynous look."

"Hey, that's totally you~" Kurai teased.

"That's not what I'm talking about!" I yelled.

"So you're saying that someone else is causing all this trouble, and you're the one getting blamed for it?" Balam asked.

"That's the only possible answer." I sighed.

"Lets track em!" Kurai grinned.

"How?" Balam asked.

"Maybe we just.. try to hear screams from students in hopes that they're getting beat by the shadow leader??"

"Um. No. That's stupid." I told Kurai.

"Do you have any better ideas??" Kurai pouted.

I thought for a second, then groaned, "Ugh.. no."

"That's what I thought!!" Kurai smirked.

"Alright, we should atleast try it for a week at best." Balam informed.

"Oh, and can you guys stay after school in the library? I need help with homeworkkk.." Kurai sighed.

"I can!" Balam smiled.

"Fine." I mumbled as I took a bite out of my food.

---
(After school 😳)
(Kurai POV)

"Hiii guyss~" I smiled, "Did you enjoy your afternoon classes?"

"Ok." Kalego murmured.

"It was fine, what about you?" Balam asked.

"Super good~" I started, "We should get working!!"

We pulled up our notes and started working.

Then I noticed Balam had many picture books in his backpack.

"Balam, are those picture books?"

"Um.. yea...." He mumbled.

"Do you like picture books?"

"I guess.. It's totally okay if you think it's weird-- I know it's childish-"

"Cool!~"

Balam looked at me wide eyed.

"What are they about?" I asked.

"Uh, they're about animals.. and plants." He replied.

"Ah, do you like biology?"

"Y-yes! I do!"

"How long have you been learni--"

"Ehem." Kalego said.

"Oops, sorry~ I'll get back to work!" I grinned.

Suddenly we heard a battle cry, followed by a helpless scream afterwards.

"Is that..." Balam gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? LET'S GO!" I shouted as I started running towards the sound.

"Wait up, Kurai!" Kalego yelled behind me as he started running too.

Balam quickly got the memo and was close behind Kalego.

---
(Top floor of the first year tower)
We closely creaked open the door to the top of the tower, and there we saw a pile of students, all unconscious.

But there was a shadow on top of the pile, looking out to the sunset.

"Holy shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Um.. I.... uhh.." Balam froze up.

The figure on top of the pile slowly turned around, to reveal a person with black curly hair, two horns, and an androgynous look.

"It... IT WAS YOU!" Kalego screamed.

The figure jumped down from the pile and walked a bit closer to us.

"I.. uh... we... ahaha..." Balam stuttered.

The figure jumped at Kalego, punching him in the face.
Kalego was pushed back against the wall where the door was.

"I'M SORRY!! PLEASE SPARE U--" I screamed as the shadow leader kicked Kalego's stomach just as he got up, and he was now fully unconscious.

"KALEGO!!-" I yelled out as I ran towards him.
I looked at him, then the shadow leader, then him, then the shadow leader.

"My name is Opera. I'm a second year. Nice to meet you."

"THAT'S NOT A VERY FRIENDLY WAY OF SAYING HI!" I screamed, checking if Kalego had any wounds.

"Oops." Opera just stood there as I checked up on him.
"Well, I'll be on my way. Don't be scared when you see me again." Opera said plainly as they walked over to the door and left.

"W......what just... happend.." Balam muttered.

"I.. don't know." I blinked, "Let's get him to the nurses office."

---
(Kalego POV)

I jolted up in suprise, looking around desperately.

Shichiro was beside me, sitting on a stool. He looked unconscious.

I noticed that we were all in the nurses office, and I was in a bed.

I can't recall much, but I definitely saw the pile of bodies.

Wait, something feels heavy..
I looked down to notice that Kurai were resting her head on me. She was also sitting on a stool, but the upper part of her body slumped down onto my thighs.

I smack her head, and she groggly yelled out, "5 MORE MINUTES!!"

I smack her head again, and she finally regained consciousness, "Huh.. ah.. oh, Kalego!"

I sit on the bed, arms crossed. My cheeks feel hot, but I'll never tell her.

"Hey Kalego. You got roughed up pretttty hard." Kurai grinned.

"By who."

"Opera senpai." Kurai bluntly said.

And who the hell is Opera.
"Who?"

"Oh.. you don't know Opera. They're the shadow leaders real name."

Where both blink in silence, but who knew such silence would say so much.

"Hey, Kalego.." Shichiro groggly said as he also woke up, "Thankfully we got you to the nurse office sooner. They were going to leave soon, but we managed to let them tend to your wounds."

"Hm. Thanks.." I mumbled.

"Let's get you home, we'll walk home with you!"

"Y-yea... thanks."

---
1075 words
Idk if I should change this to Kalego x oc 😳😳😳

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

542K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
904K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
85.5K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
97.8K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season