Watching Her Journey

By jean5ette

Their eyes were dazzled by the flash as the Emperor Claude's eyes were focused on his daughter-- Athanasia la... More

0
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

3

4K 140 17
By jean5ette

  The screen showed the same portray of the Emperor.

  "Your father, His Majesty Claude de Alger Obelia." Lily repeated.

  The princess stared at the book in confusion, she then turned her head to look at Lily.

  'What did you just say?'

  "I think your daughter is having a hard time processing that you are her father." Anastacius teased Claude who irked in annoyance.

  "His Majesty, Claude de Alger Obelia." Lily smiled lovingly as she repeated the Emperor's name.

  Upon hearing this, the princess turned pale. 'No way... why does he have the same name as the Emperor of that book? Ugh.'

  "Your daughter can't even accept that you're her father." Anastacius kept teasing Claude who chose to ignore his teasing.

  "Is the book that the princess kept mentioning is the Lovely Princess?" Ijekiel asked.

  "Isn't it obvious? It's literally shown on the screen." Lucas responded, raising his brow.

  "And your name is Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia."

  'And I have the same full name as the Princess from the book?' Athansia thought.

  'I thought she already knew from the start.' Lucas said.

  Flowers appeared on the screen. "Princess, you are the Majesty's precious daughter." Lily continued.

  'Whoa... It's uncanny how identical things are, and how annoying...'

  'I guess she doesn't.' Lucas thought.

  "If the Emperor and the princess from the book are identical, does that mean that events happened from the book will also happen in the future?" Felix statement caught Claude's attention.

  'I hope it will not...' Lily thought worriedly.

  'Is it just me? Why am I getting shivers down my spine? Haha...'

  The screen turned black. 'Let's see... how did that novel go?'

  An unfamiliar thing was showed. 'Lovely Princess is a popular fantasy novel that was big online.

  "What is that?" Ijekiel asked, pertaining to the thing that appeared on the screen.

  'All of you must be confused. That thing was showed is called a computer, it is an electronic machine. By using it, you can either play online games or watch videos and more. It is used by modern people which was on the princess' previous life.'

  "Whoa..."

  "But I still don't understand how is it a romance novel." Felix said.

  'Like the title, there are Lovely Princesses in the book.' Two princesses were showed.

  "I'm on the screen..." Jennette stared in   awe. 'But why isn't the princess facing infront?'

  'Among the two princesses of the Obelian Empire, is the protagonist--'

  'The second Princess Jennette.'

  "WHAT?!" Shocked plastered on her face. Duke Alpheus stared in amusement. 'Did the plan perhaps succeed? Even though the plan was abandoned.'

  "H-how? There... there must be a mistake!" Jennette complained. 'Is that why the princess isn't facing infront?'

  "My Lady, please calm down." Anastacius said, trying to calm Jennette.

  'The princess is a beautiful lady with an angelic heart,' The second Princess was shown, smiling brightly as her jeweled eyes are shining and her gaze looked so warm.

  'That jeweled blue eyes...' most of them thought.

  'And she is not only loved not only by her nation, but by the whole continent.' A noble man was kneeling infront of the second princess.

  Jennette lowered her head, still in denial.

  'And among those who adored Jennette,' Athansia continued.

  The screen showed Claude. 'Was her father, Emperor Claude.' The screen showed the Emperor's bloody hand holding a crown covered in blood.

  "Father...?" Lily muttered. 'The Emperor has another daughter other than the princess?'

  Lucas hummed in amusement.

  'To his people, he is praised as a hero and savior of the nation.'

  'But in truth, he is a heartless man who killed his elder brother, the proper heir, and sat himself upon the throne.'

  'I don't think that killed him,' Claude glance at Anastacius. 'Looking at him, he doesn't look dead to me.

  'Jennette was the kind of person who could melt the heart of even a cold-blooded man like him.' Jennette appeared on the screen.

  Jennette closed her eyes, still in denial. 'I don't think so...' she thought.

  Anastacius glance at Jennette before patting her head. "My Lady, you look so beautiful." Anastacius said while looking at the screen.

  Jennette blushed at the sudden compliment.

  'Claude only learned of Jennette's existence when she turned 14.'

  A noble woman who has the same hair with Jennette appeared. 'Jennette's mother was Claude's fiancée.

  Anastacius stared at the screen.

  'After enraging him and losing her place as his bride-to-be, she died while giving birth to Jennette.'

  "Mother..." Jennette muttered.

  'Jennette's aunt tried to protect her niece from Claude... By hiding her away in care of Alpheus family.'

  'After realizing her existence, Claude was cold to Jennette at first. However, Princess Jennette, being an unbelievably lovable person due to being the protagonist, eventually melted the cold icy fort that was Claude.' The Emperor looked at Jennette as she was holding his arm.

  Claude just stared at the screen.

  'Supported by her father The King, she was wed to the Alpheus, the man in the Empire fit to be a husband, and lived happily ever after...'

  Both Jennette and Ijekiel couldn't process the last part.

  Lucas looked at them in disgust. 'What's up with these noble, marrying their relatives?'

  "Eww eesii." The princess said in disgust. So cheesy. "Awoo" she bit on her blanket. 'Those bastard!'

  Lucas laughed in amusement at the princess' vocabulary.

  'On the other hand, what about the treatment of the first princess...?!'

  Jennette inched closer to the screen in interest.

  'Athanasia was the first born princess and the same as Jennette.' Athanasia appeared on the screen.

  'Athanasia's existence was informed to Claude the moment she was born.' Two maids were kneeling infront of Claude.

  'But, he leaves the child in the Palace for concubines.' The screen showed Athansia being left my the maids.

  "I'm glad it wasn't like that when the Princess and the Emperor encountered." Felix sighed in relief. Lily agreed.

  'The first time she ever sees her father is on her ninth birthday.'

  'Led by the lights and noise of the banquet, Athanasia leaves the Ruby Palace late at night.' The screen showed Athanasia leaving her bed.

  "I'm glad, that the princess met the Emperor four years earlier." Lily said.

  'Where she meets Claude in the garden of the Emperor's Palace.'

  The Emperor was standing looking down at the Princess infront of him. The princess stared at His Majesty in awe, her jeweled blue eyes shined brightly. While the Emperor looked at her showing no interest.

  The princess flinched as the Emperor   turned around and left. "Of course, Claude turns away and leaves, uninterested."

  "..." Everyone was silent, they felt sorry for the princess. They wondered what did the poor princess felt that time?

  'But to a girl like Athanasia who's never received any affection, this was a quite a fateful encounter.'

  Lily stared at her princess, tears ran down to her cheeks. The Knight immediately handed her his handkerchief.

  'She tries with all her might to be loved by her father...thus growing up into a beauty with both skill and grace.' Athanasia was in the center of the nobles.

  'And on the day of Athanasia's debutante when she turned 14,'

  Jennette braced herself, knowing that during the time of the princess' debutante was the start of her ruining her life.

  The screen showed the two princesses, Jennette was facing the light, and Athanasia facing the darkness.

  '...Perhaps it was inevitable that   everyone loved Jennette more than Athanasia.'

  The screen turned back to baby Athansia. Her blanket was wet due to her biting it. 'Athanasia was a really nice girl too, just that Jennette was supposed to be the best girl in the book.' She thought.

  'Instead of being jealous of Jennette, she teaches her ways of the Palace.'

  "Even the princess' life was ruined because of me, she didn't get mad and instead she helped me..." Jennette covered her mouth as her tears ran down to her cheeks.

  'Ah, you dummy! You should've looked out for yourself!' Athansia clenched her tiny fist.

  They laughed as Athanasia cursed the princess from the book.

  'Really, she never fails to amaze me.' Lucas leaned on his chair.

  'But Athanasia, she loses the very thing she wanted to Jennette, her Father's love.'

  'Well, I suppose you can't lose what you never had.' The three of them appeared, Jennette who's holding the Emperor's hand, the Emperor looked at her dearly. While Athansia was left behind.

  "Wow... that was a great message." Lucas said.

  'On top of everything, this poor princess gets killed by her own father.'

  'Accused of putting poison in Jennette's glass.' Jennette was laying down beside the broken poisoned glass, while Athanasia was calling for help.

  "Of course the princess wouldn't be able to do that!" Jennette was about to stand up, but ijekiel held her down.

  "Jennette, calm down. The princess said the she was accused." Ijekiel calmed her.

  'She was framed, of course.'

  "See?" Ijekiel smiled at Jennette. "But the princess was killed because she was framed..."

  'Jennette's aunt was behind it all. An elaborate scheme to make her niece the first heir to the throne.' Rosalia appeared.

  "Aunt Rosalia?!" Jennette shouted. How could her own aunt do that? She's like her mother!

  'Which was unnecessary since Claude didn't give Athanasia a single thought for the seat in the first place.'

  'On the contrary if she knew it was poisoned she would have gladly drunk that glass herself to save Jennette. Because if something bad had happened to Jennette, it would have gravely saddened Claude.'

  River tears ran down to Jennette and Lily's eyes.

  'As you can see, Athanasia was a poor, foolish princess.'

  'But Claude cannot be underestimated.' Claude's jeweled blue eyes appeared.

  'He killed Athanasia even before she was found guilty.'

  "Well, you wouldn't expect anything for such a father." Anastacius can't believe that he chose another child over his. Of course he knows the Claude knows Jennette isn't his daughter, since nothing happened to him and Penelope.

  'It was her 18th birthday, exactly 9 years after the day she met him for the first time in the garden.' The screen showed their first meet.

  'Eventually the truth was revealed. But Claude never felt an ounce of guilt or regret on killing his daughter.'

  'Jennette suffers from guilt... Until  she is comforted by her fiancé's arm and puts the ordeal behind her. And the story ends happily ever after.'

  "I still don't get why is it romance." Felix said. "After the first princess went through, it's still called romance?"

  'I just don't get why Athanasia has to die such a meaningless death.' The princess brows furrowed. 'It pisses me off again just thinking about it.'

  They agreed.

  'Well it's now like I liked Athanasia, but... She's better than Claude and Jennette though.'

  'I could care less what happens to other people in this world as long as I'm happy... but I just can't stand by and watch.'

  'Why?' Lucas thought as if the princess can read his mind.

  'Why, you ask?'

  The screen showed the word, 'the back of a baby anguish.'

  Tears began to fall as the Princess cried. 'It seems like I've become Athanasia, that's why!'

  Instead of feeling sorry for the princess. They laughed at her cuteness.

  "WAAAAAAA~!" The princess cried harder.

  "P..princess what's wrong?!"

"To Be Continued."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.8K 13
Athanasia and Lucas were taking a little stroll around the palace. All of a sudden a girl bumps into them. Athanasia: Aww what a cute little girl. R...
6.6K 209 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
13.7K 512 57
"I am sure I will never be able to fall in love with anyone else but you in this timeline and many others if we are destined to see each other again...
87.2K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...