Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

Od Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ Viac

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-Last

II-24

236 32 2
Od Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 27.12.2022

****

Ragini is pacing to and fro in her room while Mishti is looking at her while eating some chips. At that time Shekhar entered the room to see her like that.

"Hey Ragu Princess what happened?" He asked concerned seeing her like that.

"Papa!" Saying she hugged him.

He hugged her back caressing her hair. Mishti frowned, kept the chips packet there on the table and rushed towards them moving herself into the hug pouting. Shekhar chuckled.

"Tell me what is it Princess?" Shekhar asked looking at Ragini.

"I told you Sanskar had planned for a date tonight right?" Ragini pouted.

"Haan! So?" Shekhar asked.

"I want to tell him how important he is for me in proper words but I am not able to put them in proper words." Ragini huffed in irritation of herself.

Shekhar looked at Mishti and she nodded yes.

"Didn't you help my Ragu Princess?" he asked Mishti.

"Stubborn idiots don't listen to me now a days!" Mishti huffed looking away.

Ragini frowned and pinched Mishti's hand a little.

"Papa see she is pinching me." Mishti complained.

"Papa knows that you started it first!" Ragini said glaring.

"Calm down!" Shekhar said.

Ragini and Mishti glared each other.

"Princess!" Shekhar called Ragini cupping her face.

"Just look into his eyes and let the words come from your heart. You don't need to prepare earlier to express your feelings to someone. Trust me he will understand!" Shekhar said.

Ragini smiled and nodded. Mishti hit Ragini's head a little making Ragini glare her.

"I told the same!" Mishti glared back.

Ragini twisted her lips and hugged Shekhar again.

"I Love You Papa! You are the best!" Ragini said smiling happily.

"I Love You more papa!" Mishti glared Ragini while hugging him.

Shekhar chuckled and kissed both their heads.

"Enough of acting as foes. Aren't you getting late for getting ready?" he asked looking at both of them.

"Yes Papa! Correct! Doll come on go freshen up!" Mishti immediately pulled her towards bathroom and pushed her inside.

Shekhar chuckled and left from there not paying attention to their whining for each other.

****

"Wear lenses pleaseeeee!" Mishti pleaded with puppy face.

Ragini couldn't just deny her that puppy face. She huffed and got her lenses from the cupboard. She wore them and all she could feel was something missing in her. Her glasses are her favourite whether anybody call it obstacle or not. She really had so much adopted them as her part that she doesn't prefer lenses. She feels she looks more beautiful in those glasses.

"Damn! If I weren't straight, if I weren't your twin, I would have already kidnapped you and get married keeping you for myself whole life." Mishti said kissing Ragini's cheek.

"You forgot siblings are for life!" Ragini said smiling.

"Yeah then comes someone uninvited and then snatch away their siblings forever calling themselves as their partner. That's why I want it to be marriage!" Mishti said pointing.

Ragini shook her head in disbelief. Ragini's phone beeped making both of them look at it.

"He is here!" Ragini said excited.

"Chalo!" Mishti pulled her along with her.

Sanskar stood there mesmerized as he saw her. But he frowned seeing her with no glasses.

"Where are your glasses?" He asked without even complimenting her.

Ragini pouted as he didn't compliment her.

"So mean jijs! Here she stood stunning in front of you and you are concerned about her glasses." Mishti said angrily.

"Go get her glasses Mishti!" He said.

"Arey she is wearing lenses!" Mishti said.

"Would you mind getting my girl's glasses Miss. Saali sahiba?" Sanskar looked at her angrily.

Mishti stamped her leg and left inside to get Ragini's glasses. He didn't talk anything while Ragini is looking at him with pout. He snatched Ragini's glasses from Mishti as soon as she got them.

"Change!" He said passing her glasses.

Ragini nodded. She changed her lenses to glasses again and looked at Sanskar. Sanskar smiled bright seeing her back to normal.

"Now you look stunning my cutie pie!" he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ragini is just staring him lovingly. Mishti smiled hearing him. How much her sister is Lucky to get Sanskar in her life? She thought. Yeah she is lucky as much as her sister too but her love for her sister is a bit more than self love for herself.

"Shall we go?" Sanskar asked.

Ragini nodded. Mishti pecked Ragini's cheek and waved bye to them screaming to enjoy.

RagSan are going in car. Suddenly Ragini started humming due to her happiness and it slowly turned to a song. Sanskar was mesmerized by her singing. He never knew she could sing. She had never told him. Ragini placed her head on Sanskar's shoulder with happy smile on her face once she stopped singing.

"That was soothing beautiful Miss. Glasses!" Sanskar said pecking her head.

Ragini grinned happily looking at him.

"You never told me you sing?" he asked.

"It's that I sing only when I am happy beyond limits." Ragini said.

"You are happy beyond limits now! Why?" he asked.

"You don't know?" she asked moving away from him and looking at him.

He shook his head stopping the car as they reached the destination. Ragini huffed and looked away while he came out of the car and moved towards her side. He opened the door and forwarded his hand to her. She looked other way huffing again.

"Arey!" he bent to see her.

"I am not coming!" she said twisting her lips.

"Then I don't mind taking you in my arms my little pie!" he said and immediately took her into his arms before she could even react.

He pushed the door with his leg and started moving towards the area where they have to go.

"Sanskar!" Ragini called melting in his gesture.

"Hmm!" he hummed smiling.

"You really didn't understand why I am happy beyond limits?" She asked.

"Oh My cutie pie... Why would I lie?" he asked her pecking her nose.

She pouted.

"Put me down!" she said adamantly.

"Two minutes!" he said.

She pouted and looked away. He then placed her down on her feet. She was about to turn around but he held her through waist stopping her.

"Tell me why are you happy beyond limits?" he asked.

"Because we are going to spend some quality time together for the first time after our confession." Ragini said slapping his cheek a little playfully.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Oh! I thought because you are going on a first ever date in your life." Sanskar said.

"Oh please! Don't give more importance to yourself. You aren't my first ever date!" she said giving attitude.

"Really?" he asked shocked and leaving her.

"Yes!" she said with attitude.

"Who the hell is he?" Sanskar asked possessively.

"Why should I say?" she asked looking away.

Her eyes shined as she saw a beautifully decorated area there. She was about to say something but he turned her towards him.

"Tell me Miss. Glasses!" he whined.

"Arey let me see. That beautiful..." he interrupted her.

"Did he kiss you?" he asked.

"Of course he did!" she said.

Sanskar felt upset. She didn't tell him till now. Ragini giggled and kissed his cheek tight.

"My first ever date is my father Mr. He had always made me and my twin sister special with surprise dinner dates leaving my mother behind." She said.

Sanskar frowned but then couldn't help but smile. He pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"You were teasing me!" he stated pecking her head.

She giggled.

"Let me see no!" she said and moved back.

As she started moving close to the decorated area her eyes widened as she saw it was a steamer boat.

"It is a boat!" she stated with shining eyes.

He held her hand smiling and just moved more close to the boat. He led her way into the boat while she was so mesmerised and excited to go on a boat.

"I wanted to do it in a plane. But you know there is some air traffic and so I had to adjust on boat. Water is also okay!" he said hugging her from behind.

"I think I should flex about how amazing my boyfriend is in making his girl feel special though she would get happy in just getting a fried maggie!" Ragini said smiling.

"My girl gets happy just by twenty rupees diary milk chocolate. She feels special just by that. But I want her to know that her man will leave no stone for showing how special she is for him." He said.

Ragini smiled.

"Well since I have got really an amazing and intelligent girlfriend. I would like to check on her intellectual skills. So here we are going to play something like treasure hunt!" Sanskar said breaking the hug.

"Aren't we on date?" she asked.

"Of course we are! That's why it's a treasure hunt." He said.

Ragini rolls her eyes.

"Come on search for the first clue." He said.

She looked around and started walking towards her right trying to find the clue. She saw a college plastic model with their College's name written on it. She immediately rushes to it and takes the paper that is inserted into the college plastic model. Sanskar followed her and smiled. She opened the rolled paper and read.

"Welcome to the treasure hunt. The hunt has four clues. You had successfully found the first clue.

Clue: Spending time with you means having you beside me no matter we are alone or with hundreds of people around, talking to you or staying just silent beside you." Ragini read.

She thought for few seconds but pouted.

"Come on it's our date. Think in our context!" Sanskar encouraged her.

"We spend most of our time in class room. We might not be alone and talk much but we love it just by staying beside each other. Class room!" she said with shine in her eyes.

She looked around to see a door which has a sticker of 'Classroom' on it. She giggled and ran into the room. Sanskar followed her. She wandered her eyes around the room and it has a bench in it. She rushed towards the bench and saw a book there. She immediately grabbed the book and opened it. There the first page of the book contained the second clue.

"Well congratulations for reaching the second clue. You need to be more focused from now on.

Clue: Lots of fighting with that stupid attitude queen but still have that loving gaze of my cute amazing queen! Had the best fun days irritating my cute amazing queen's irritating twin!" Ragini read.

Ragini giggled as she understood.

"Canteen!" She giggled and grinned.

She moved out of the room and looked around to see 'Way to Canteen' sign board at the stairs.

She got on to the stairs to reach another room with 'Canteen' named sticker. She entered while as usual Sanskar was following her smiling.

Ragini wandered her eyes around her eyes shined as she saw a sandwich placed there. She immediately grabbed it to see 'Eat Me' written with ketchup on it.

She happily had the sandwich but at the end spit it to find a paper in it. She glared him while he just shrugged his shoulders. She opened the paper and read.

"Hope you liked the sandwich! You successfully reached the third clue. Congratulations!

Clue: Silence! Silence! Silence! But still it's the best place where can one have an amazing time whether it is with you or without you.... No mostly with you now." Ragini read.

She looked confused. She re-read it and her eyes shined. She looked around and moved out. She found another room named 'Library'. She entered and saw her favourite book there. She grabbed it and opened it and took the paper that was placed in it's first place.

"It's your book! Had stole it from your book shelf last time! Anyways congratulations for reaching the last clue.

Clue: I am yours, can never be called others, even someone tries to snatch yours from you, that yours will reach you again like a boomerang and would stick to you like a gum even if you feel sick about that yours." Ragini read.

Ragini looked confused. She looked at Sanskar as she couldn't find out what it is even after reading it multiple times.

"Read it again!" he said.

She read it again and again trying to figure it out and that's it she jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"You are my 'YOURS'!" She stated smiling and pecked his lips and again hugged him tight.

He smiled bright and hugged her back.

"I hope you enjoyed the treasure hunt and the treasure you found in it!" Sanskar said.

"I Love It!" She said staring him lovingly.

"I just want to make you smile the way I love and I am satisfied. This smile! I am going to remember my whole life. This is going to be the best memories of us for me." Sanskar said kissing her forehead lovingly.

Ragini's lips aren't curling down. Her cheeks are already started to hurt due to continuous smiling. But she doesn't want to stop smiling. Sanskar moved back and kneeled down suddenly with a ring in his hand.

Ragini's eyes turned teary. She didn't let him speak and sat on her knees immediately and hugged him tight. He broke the hug and about to speak but she closed his mouth with her palm.

"My life was beautiful as much as I wanted it to be before your arrival into my life. But you know after your arrival it has become beyond beautiful that whenever I think about it I feel like that beautiful sky with numerous stars shining but that one gorgeous moon taking the lime light. You are that moon of my life Sanskar. Thank You! Thank You so much for accepting me the way I am! Thank You for embracing me with all my flaws. Thank You for not giving up on me. Thank You so much for understanding me and Thank You so much for loving me so much that it feels like dream sometimes." Ragini said straight looking into his eyes.

She removed the palm from his mouth just staring him. He held her hand and kissed her palm.

"Wasn't that easy to tell what you want to tell?" he asked.

She frowned.

"How the hell did you get to know?" she screamed and hit him.

He chuckled and hugged her.

"You know I have spies around you!" Sanskar said.

She looked at him moving back while he smirked.

"Damn! You both hate each other, don't you?" She asked.

"Oh please! I have to bear her whole life. Don't you know there is a saying in Hindi 'Saali aadhi ghar wali!'?" He asked.

"So she is filling all my secrets to you. I thought you both don't even like to talk to each other. Both of you keep irritating each other a lot!" she huffed.

"But there is something we both compete each other and wants to win from each other, other than irritating each other!" Sanskar said.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Loving You! One day I am going to win for sure!" he said proudly.

Ragini laughed.

"Trust me you won't!" she said and pecked his cheek.

"So mean!" he said.

She laughed.

"It's okay even if it is a tie!" he huffed.

Ragini laughed more making him smile. He pecked her lips stopping her laugh. She looked at him with wide eyes and he pulled her hand out adoring the ring to her finger. He kissed the back of her palm lovingly and looked at her again to see her staring him lovingly.

"Well I didn't prepare to say anything like you but I know you will definitely say something. So I thought why both of us waste time in expressing when we know what we meant to each other. So I would love to say ditto of all the words you had said for me." He said.

"Pakka?" she asked.

"Of course!" he said.

"Your life was beautiful before my entry?" she asked.

His smile faded and he shook it a little. She smiled and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Sorry!" she said.

He just hugged her tight. If it wasn't her he wouldn't be happy like this now. Just few days he would get back his father too. He would miss his mother but atleast he wouldn't have the feeling of not able to be happy even though his father stayed with him.

"In next few days you will be even more happy. You don't need to façade your happiness anymore. Even in front of me!" she said.

"I don't façade my happiness in front of you!" he argues.

"Yeah! A little!" she said.

He frowns and gets up from there. He goes from there not looking at her. She also gets up and follows him. He stands at the railing of the boat letting the cool soothing air touch his skin and play with his hair. The boat is moving slowly. Ragini hugged him from behind.

"Okay! You don't!" she said.

He smiled and brought her front. He back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder.

"You know how stunning you took today!" he stated.

"Yeah! My boyfriend told me when I was back at home few minutes ago." She said.

"You know your boyfriend's taste is amazing!" He said smiling.

"Oh! Not mine?" she asked.

"Not as much as your boyfriend's!" he said.

Ragini giggled and pecked his cheek.

"You want to have dinner?" he asked smiling.

"Some more time!" she said.

He nodded smiling.

"You know you sing amazing!" he said.

"Not much!" Ragini said.

"Arey trust me!" He said.

"Not in this matter!" she said.

"Tch!" he twitched his lips.

"Anyways let's go inside. I want to do something!" he said and pulled her inside to a room that stated library earlier.

He switched on the music in his phone and pulled her close. He held her through waist and started swaying according to the music that played in the mobile. Ragini is just smiling all the while they are dancing staring him lovingly. He pushed her a little away and pulled her back just to lift her up through her waist while she folded her knees looking above. He slowly pulled her down still holding her through waist finally stopping when both their foreheads are able to meet. She rubbed his nose with her nose making him smile. He slowly placed her back on the floor and switched off the music. He looked above at her and pulled her close. He kissed her cheek while clicking a selfie making her eyes wide. He chuckled while she hit him a little. He pointed at his cheek making her smile and kiss his cheek and he once again clicked a selfie. She frowned and hit him while he laughed and this time clicked a proper selfie where both of them are smiling bright.

"Let's go have dinner! I am starving!" Ragini said.

"Yup! We need to go to the other upstairs." He said.

"There is another stair above?" she asked surprised.

He pulled her and she got mesmerised seeing the whole place. It's even more decorated. So beautiful with rose petals on the floor. A beautiful table placed there with cushions and mattress around it. He led her there and both of them got settled beside each other instead of opposite to each other. He served for them and both of them had food feeding each other.

The cool breeze made it romantic. The beautiful moon light mixed with the dim artificial lights used for decorating the boat made it more romantic. Sanskar looked at her lips that had some food stick there. Ragini signed what? He cupped her face, bent to her lips and licked there making Ragini blush. He chuckled.

"Aww... you are so red!" he said kissing her red cheek.

Ragini hugged him being shy. He smiled and hugged her back. He closed his eyes and thought of his mother, whose smiling face appeared to him indicating that his mother is happy for him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ragini who is drawing circles on his chest above his shirt. He kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Ragini!" he called her.

She looked at him as it is very rare of him calling her with her name.

"I know here we are for our date but I just want to know... what do you want to do after our studies?" he asked.

Ragini smiled. She broke the hug and held his hand.

"You know right I am very much not into talking to new people and also more number of people. I have thought to just join in papa's business. Not that I wouldn't be meeting new people there or something but I know I can manage there since I would be having papa beside me. May be I would slowly cope up there. And not just that I wanted to help papa always in his office. He was alone doing everything before Ashish uncle has come to our lives. I was just seven then yet I used to see how hard papa used to work and always used to say to mumma that I will grow and help papa so much." Ragini explained.

Sanskar smiled. If that is what she is going to do he is happy as he knows that would help her interact with people and help her get the fear and discomfort around people condense in her.

"You will take over your Nanu's company right?" she asked.

"Yup!" he said nodding his head.

"Let us get married then!" he said.

"Now?" she asked.

He chuckled.

"I wouldn't mind to but we need to settle down before getting married." He said.

"But Mish and Me wants to get married on same day!" she said pouting.

"Can't you both just for one thing compromise in life. You want everything on same day!" he huffed with irritation.

Ragini giggled.

"Yes! If you have a problem, it's your problem, none of my problem!" she said and showed him her tongue.

He chuckled.

"Let's think of it when time comes." He said.

Ragini smiled nodding and hugged him.

"I think we should start moving back!" he said looking at time.

Ragini also nodded as it would get even more late if they delay and also the boat has to go to the shore. Sanskar looked at Ragini who has kept her head on his shoulder hugging his hand while he is on phone talking regarding the departure. He smiled at her and pecked her head as he cut the call.

"I am sleepy!" she said.

"Then let's sleep for sometime. It would take almost an hour to reach." Sanskar said.

He moved and made them selves comfortable in each other's embrace. Sanskar pulled her glasses away from her face and kept it safely on the table. Ragini immediately hugged him tight and closed her eyes. Sanskar patted her head lovingly and Ragini already drifted into sleep while Sanskar just kept staring her lovingly.

****

"You think they would be enjoying?" Mishti asked sitting in Ruhaan's embrace.

Both of them are in Ruhaan's house. Mishti informed her parents that she is going to study at Ruhaan's and went there and instead of studying both were a bit romancing and talking.

"I don't know about them but I am enjoying by my girl in my arms!" He said pecking her cheek.

"Ruhaan! Say na!" she whined.

"You think Doll must be talking about you there?" he asked instead of replying.

"What? Why would she do that on her date?" Mishti asked giving him an unamused look.

"Then why are you bringing Doll in our time?" he asked glaring her.

"Hawwww! So mean you are Ru! You are trying to separate my twin sister from me!" Mishti joked.

But that definitely hit Ruhaan. He looked away silently. Mishti looked at the way he reacted and hit her own head for her stupidity.

"Ru!" she called him making him look at her.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Ru! I am sorry. I was just trying to tease you but I don't know that it will hurt you. I know how much Doll means to you and I know you could never think of separating us. You would leave me if you had to but wouldn't let Doll and me to get atleast a small misunderstanding." Mishti said cupping his face.

Ruhaan's eyes turned teary. He just hugged her tight. It definitely hurt him and he knows his Mishti has understood in the next second. He knows she didn't mean that way but the thought itself has killed him thousand times inside.

"I am very sorry!" Mishti whispered in guilt rubbing his back.

She cursed herself numerous times for talking like that. She knows him since childhood and still she has to say it.

"It's okay!" he said breaking the hug after few moments.

Mishti wiped his tears and kissed his forehead lovingly and it definitely brought smile on his face. Mishti smiled just a little as she isn't completely out of the moment.

"Now you don't get upset!" he said pecking her lips as he knows that will make her blush.

She blushed as expected and he chuckled.

*****

Sanskar made Ragini lay on bed as Mishti helped him to enter inside that late night. Ragini slept so peacefully that Sanskar didn't feel to wake her and thus he got her back asleep.

"Like seriously jijs who sleeps on their date and who lets their date to sleep?" Mishti whined as they came out of the room.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Bye! Good Night!" he side hugged her and left from there.

Mishti huffed seeing her sister who is sleeping so peacefully. She rolled her eyes and got on to the bed. She slept hugging her sister.

****

"Exams are nearing!" Shekhar spoke standing in front of all the four of them.

They four nodded yes.

"So from today Sanskar you aren't visiting this house till your exams get over. Ruhaan you are not entering the house till exams get over." Shekhar spoke strictly.

"But uncle why? We both are studin..." Sanskar got interrupted.

"Yes! Study at your respective homes. No need to study together. Ragini Mishti both of your phones will be handed over to mumma as soon as your breakfast gets over everyday. You will get them back only before going to bed. If you have any doubts and has to call each other you will come to mumma, ask her your phone, talk in front of her and then give it back to her." Shekhar spoke strictly.

"But uncle we both always study together. Since childhood!" Ruhaan spoke.

"Now it's different. You guys will either listen to me or I will adopt my own ways. Choice is yours." Shekhar said strictly.

"But...." All four of them said but stopped themselves seeing Shekhar not melting.

"FINE!" all four of them screamed.

They moved from there with their respective partners and hugged them.

"I will Miss You!" Sanskar said.

"Mish can atleast see Ru from the balcony! But me!" Ragini pouted.

Sanskar pouted along with her and hugged her back again.

"I Love You! I Miss You!" Sanskar said.

"Call me when you are executing the final step of your plan. I will anyway convince ma and papa just for that day." Ragini said.

Sanskar smiled and nodded yes.

"Give me something that I shouldn't miss you much!" Ragini said.

Sanskar directly placed his lips on her and kissed her passionately showing all the love in it. Ragini responded as passionately as him.

Ruhaan is silently staring Mishti while Mishti is whining for her father's condition.

"Why did Papa become villain suddenly in our lives?" Mishti pouted.

Ruhaan just pulled her close and placed his lips on hers kissing her lovingly. Mishti smiled in the kiss and kissed him back.

"Miss Me!" He whispered on her lips.

Mishti just deepened the kiss as she heard that. She kissed him till she felt herself not able to breathe any more if she doesn't break the kiss.

"I Love You!" Mishti whispered and hugged him tight.

Both RagMish bid bye to SanHaan with difficulty and both of them left home with difficulty. They have their study holidays now so they can't even meet them at college.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.3K 105 8
Living with you is enough (Neetho unte chaalu) RagSan FS. It's RagSan story. Only five/few shorts. Its from SR starting track. Here Sanskar is not...
Love vs Destiny Od palchin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 374 9
Its story of couple ragsan who loves each other a lot. they were shocked when they came to know their destiny. will they change their destiny? which...
58.3K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
18.6K 1.2K 10
RagSan😍😍 1st in RagSan on 24th May 2019