๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„ ๐๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„

By Dreiahwrites

" I just don't understand... Janien has everything She ever wanted... why would she want to throw her life aw... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV

XI

167 18 0
By Dreiahwrites

" Officers are still investigating a shooting that occurred almost a month ago.'' Ami Hensley spoke. " Two days after Easter, an altercation occurred on highway 85, which led to one dead and one injured. Policies say that if you have more information on the shooting, please send an anonymous tip.

Michelle sighed deeply before clicking off her television. She sniffled as a tear fell from her eye, still trying to wrap her head around what her granddaughter was thinking. If for anything, she would expect August to be in trouble before she would expect Janien.

" I don't know what to do," she cried. Michelle loved her grandchildren equally, but she was close to Janien. The girl had an old soul; Michelle enjoyed her granddaughter's company, and she enjoyed listening to old-school music, baking, and cooking with Janien.

" I told Nienie on Easter, don't hang around that ole boy... he ain nun but trouble" Joesph shook his head as he took a sip of his Budweiser. " I just know Carolyn's fast ass would make her turn herself in once they find her."

Joesph wasn't too fond of Carolyn; She was too scarate for him. Joesph believes that Carolyn is the cause of Joshua's change. Although Joe is proud of his son for turning his life over to Christ, he feels like he was forced into being a preacher. Carolyn's mother even felt that way, and the only reason Carolyn persuaded Joshua to preach, was to keep her father's church alive.

" Carolyn is a good woman, but she just needs to let my son breath... that boy had plans," Joesph expressed.

" Plans for what? I'm glad Carolyn brought him out of this horrible neighborhood... Joshua was going to end up in jail or the graveyard; that boy was into so much trouble, and you know it!" Michelle protested.

" My son came from an OG. Remember that, Michelle." Joesph pushed his recliner down and walked out of the living room. He hated when Michelle would bring up Joshua's troubling past. He knew he was the cause but refused to take the blame.

Janien sat in the makeup chair, scrolling on Facebook. She decided to get a phone and make fake social media accounts to keep updated on trending things and, of course, the investigation.

" So, did you decide if you would wear the pink or blue dress?" Prince said as he pressed the flat iron against her hair.

" Umm....probably blue," Janien shrugged as she continued scrolling.

Ayla practically begged Janien and August to model for her new upcoming website she building. Although Janien hesitated, she gave in anyway.

" So, how long have you been here for? " Prince asked.

"About two years," Janien lied.

" Nice, and how come you are just now booking me, girl... you know bitches be dying to book with the prince" he did the " period " gesture before laughing.

" I don't know... I be busy," Janien chuckled, " but I'm coming to you from now on!" Janien added.

" How long you've known Ayla?" Janien asked Prince as he tilted her head.

" Ayla and I used to go to the same school together; we became good friends in cosmology class and have been friends ever since," he explained.

"How did you meet Ayla?"

" Well, long story short, a friend of mine and I was getting ice cream at a truck... Ayla complimented me and asked if I wanted to become a model." Janien explained as Prince chuckled.

" ahem...I support Ayla and her photography career; I wish she would've been more interested in cosmetology," Prince told truthfully.

" Why so?"

"Watch, when your sister comes back in here... her hair gone be slayed to the gods foreal, it's like Ayla is so talented in many ways... but is only interested in one, " Prince explained.

" I feel you, but you never know... she might come back to doing hair often. You can always change your mind, " Janien assured him.

" What is your dream job, or what do you do?" Prince asked Janien, which caused her to grow nervous.

" umm... I umm... work from home," Janien stuttered.

" Oh, okay" Prince nodded as he widened his eyes.

The dressing room door swung open, scaring Janien. " KNOCK NEXT TIME" Janien yelled at August, who was standing at the door smiling.

"Paranoid ass," August laughed.

" My girl looks goodt!" Prince dragged as he popped his tongue. "Thank you, love, " August smiled, sitting on the futon.

She wore a brighter look, with bright orange eyeshadow, black lashes with a tint of Orange at the end, and bright orange lipstick topped with some gloss. Her dress was bright Orange, while her hair was blonde lace with orange stripes.

Meanwhile, Janien settled for the Royal blue dress with black heels. She wore a black 28'' buss down wig, with a sliver taira crowned her head. Her makeup was natural, with a tint of royal blue in her lashes and black lipstick matted her lips.

" The girls looking stunning!" Ayla snapped an off-guard picture.

August posed beside her sister as Ayla began taking pictures for her website. " Alright, now I need a runway video," Ayla spoke as she grabbed a bag from the futon.

" damn girl, you prepared for this photography shit," Prince chuckled as he twirled in the styling chair.

" Ayla, your phone is ringing," August said as she handed her the phone.

The girls took a break as Ayla stepped away on a phone call. " it ain even been 30 minutes yet, and I'm already hot and tired," Janien huffed as she patted the sweat from her forehead.

" Chileee, I'm not even modeling, and I'm tired for yall'' Prince shook his head.

August grabbed a bottle of water off the mini fridge, popped the top, and chugged it back. " it's so fucking hot, man" She sighed as she plopped down on the futon.

" chill out now; this shit doesn't seem big people-friendly," Janien laughed as she hurried towards the middle of the futon.

" Girlla' if my big ass uncle troy can sl-

Prince was interrupted by Ayla bursting through the door in anger. " And who pissed in your cereal?" Prince questioned as he knitted his eyebrow.

" C'mon, Prince, I can't waste my time and energy around some lying ass bitches like these. " Ayla ranted as she began packing her equipment up.

" What are you talking about?" Prince questioned, as everyone looked confused.

'' They are lairs!! lied about their name, their age, and most of all, mhmm...I can't even fix my mouth to say what Marie has done," Ayla accused, as he shook her head in disbelief.

August grabbed Ayla's hand as she tried pulling her aside. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME" Ayla yelled as she snatched back. " I can't believe I fucking had sex with you just to find out you aren't even the age you claim to be!" Ayla rambled on.

" wait, what? " Prince and Janien said simultaneously.  

"Lairs?" Prince questioned.

" Sex?" Janien questioned.

" What's said in the light shall come to the dark," Carolyn spoke from the doorway.

" How long has she been standing there?" August asked as she knitted her eyebrows.

" Long enough, long enough," Carolyn repeated.

"Who is this lady? Someone inform me 'cause I'm confused as fuck!" Prince questioned.

" Marie and Mallory lied to us," Ayla said. "Marie's name is Janien, and she is a fucking murder from fucking Georgia... that mother fucker who was on the news, remember?" Ayla asked as Prince's mouth performed an O shape.

" And Mallory, whose real name is AUGUST, WHO ISN'T GAY, HAD SEX WITH ME LAST NIGHT! " Ayla raged in anger as she sighed.

" Look, I can explain my part... but as far as you, Jan... I don't know, " August announced throwing her hand up in a surrender matter.

" I don't have nothing to hide," Janien shrugged, " if you know you, then you know... and if you don't, then you don't." Janien brushed past Ayla and her mother walking out the door, but before she could make it anywhere, she came in contact with the police.

" Janien Porter, you are under arrest for the murder of James Ellington"

—-

—-

The crowded hallway was filled with officers and the US Marshalls. Along with some other workers in the warehouse building and Janien's mother, father, and sister.

" I love you, SIS!" August screamed as Janien was escorted down the hallway.

Janien shook her head at her mother and father as she continued walking down the hallway. "I should've known you weren't good, " Janien mumbled as she walked past Calvin wearing his police uniform.

Calvin sighed deeply before rubbing the side of his face. He had a soft spot for her, ever since they meet four days ago. Although Janien didn't know, Calvin felt terrible for being a part of this...

Janien was loaded on the back of a police helicopter with other officers and flew back to Georgia. She was greeted by news anchors and a bunch of media people who wanted to know the cause of this tragedy. But Janien kept her head down; she didn't want to be seen on television, let alone... already having to deal with the backlash of her name being on their.

Janien laid on the bottom bunk as her cellmate sat on the top. Tears filled her eyes for the 100th time today; she couldn't control her bottled emotions anymore and just had to let them out. Janien wondered why her parents would turn her in. Even though it was the right thing, and her religious mother wouldn't go forth with murder in her house, couldn't they find some sympathy to let her stay?

Janien was so lost, she didn't even know how to call on God about her troublesome ways." Help me Jesus"Janien whispered, as she shook her leg from nervousness. " God, I haven't been talking to you as much as I should... and I don't even know how to approach you now, but I need you more than ever, Jesus" Janien sniffled, from the tears that were falling.

" God this is not the Janien I want to be, this is not the woman you made me to be God... please cleanse me. Help me to turn back or better the person I was, and the person I am today'' Janien prayed. " In the name of Jesus, I pray amen"

Calvin reclined back into his office chair as he rested his hands behind his head, and his feet on the desk. He couldn't help but to think about Janien. He was looking forward to building a bond with her...he found her different from others, and thought she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Her last words replayed in his head, which drove him crazy. " shit!" he cursed, as he swung his arm over the table knocking down his computer monitor and other things along his desk.

" Everything alright Calv?" Chef Oscar came in.

" I can't bro, I can't do this shit" Calvin cried out, placing his hands on his face.

" Calvin how about you take the rest of the week off, today seems to bother you quite a bit... don't worry, we will cover everything. " Oscar reassured him, as he patted his back.

Calvin wiped the falling tears from his face and nodded his head. He crouched down to pick up his belongings off the ground as a sudden shock of remembrance came to his mind.

" Aye, did we ever catch the driver?" Cavin asked.

" We don't have any trace of the missing vehicle... the license plate couldn't read properly on the highway camera. " Chef Oscar announced.

"Don't worry, I might have a name by tonight..." Calvin told him, as he threw his coach bag over his body, and walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
601K 52.8K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...