INTOXICATING

By ikixai

.・*:。≻─── ⋆♡⋆ ───.•*:。 ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ.... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ... ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ... ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘ... More

♡ Introduction ♡
NEWS

449 17 6
By ikixai

It was finally time, time for Itachi's wedding. Sasuke and Naruto had traveled from their academy just to celebrate.

The morning of Itachi's wedding Naruto was all over the place.

"Sasuke hurry up we're going to be late!" Naruto impatiently yelled. "Late? We have an hour!" Sasuke groaned not wanting to wake up. "In that one hour we have to get the basics done so we can help set up!" Naruto spoke.

Sasuke sat up, "Naru... all we have to worry about is getting ready and preparing Itachi. My brother hired people to help with the venue." he said.

Naruto sat down speechless, "oh."

Sasuke pulled the blonde back onto the bed, wrapping his arms around him.

"Now let me sleep."

|At the Wedding|

Naruto sat in one of the front seats watching his beautiful boyfriend. Meanwhile, Sasuke was watching Itachi, he never failed to amaze him. Itachi didn't even look stressed. Then the music began.

Itachi's pulse increased as he watched his bride walk down the aisle. Once she was at his side he began to get teary-eyed. The cold front immediately dropped. 

Sasuke resisted the urge to tease his brother but he was also trying to not cry. While the pastor gave his speech Sasuke's eyes wandered around.

 Eventually landing on a blonde omega. He had never thought of getting married, in fact, he actually didn't want to but seeing Naruto dressed up and happily watching the couple made him wonder.

 "Does he wanna get married?"

While the Uchiha was stuck in his trance Itachi kissed the bride. Sasuke was pulled out of his trance at the sound of claps. He turned to see his brother happily kissing his bride.

This time he couldnt hold back his tease, "damn Ita you seem desperate as hell!" he laughed

Naruto was close enough to hear the tease which made him cringe. "Sasuke what the hell." he thought.

 Naruto knew his boyfriend had good comebacks but this one was just corny and stupid which made him laugh.

The bride and groom eventually began walking down the aisle as people threw flowers and cheered them on. Naruto was mesmerized by the site. And once Sasuke came to his side he whispered, "I can't wait until it's our turn." which made Sasuke blush.

They watched as the married couple exited the building, screams of joy leaving the people surrounding them.

Sasuke and Naruto walked outside along with everyone else to watch the couple drive away. Sasuke was so happy for his brother, he never thought he would see Itachi so happy.

The celebration was cut short as people began to leave.

Naruto and Sasuke both walked over to their car. "Too bad Itachi didn't want a party." Naruto frowned. "It's for the better, Itachi doesn't like being around so many people. He only agreed to a big wedding for dedira."

"That's actually really sweet of him. But still, I would've enjoyed getting free drinks." Naruto pouted. Sasuke turned to look at the blonde, "If you want to drink we can go to another party." Sasuke responded.

"Uh, no thanks. I dont know anyone in Tokyo..."

"True, but you get along with everyone." Sasuke said sounding a bit irritated with the last bit.

"If you start I'll start too so just drive." Naruto blankly said. "Sorry." Sasuke laughed.

The two drove off, Sasuke speeding even after Naruto said not to.

|At Sasuke's Apartment|

Naruto ran inside, immediately taking the suit off.

 He changed into more comfortable clothes and layed on the couch. Sasuke on the other hand took his blazer off and turned the tv on. The news began to play as he walked away.

"Itachi Uchiha, CEO of a major company is now married! People on social media are beginning to wonder, when will Sasuke Uchiha get married. And does he have a special someone!?"

Sasuke quickly grew irritated he hated hearing about himself on the news. He was about to turn around when he heard Naruto change the channel, "God do these people have no lives! Why are they so worried about you."

Sasuke smiled and went into the kitchen to prepare a drink. "Naru do you want something to drink?"

Naruto nodded and turned back around.

Sasuke prepared a couple of drinks and joined Naruto to watch a random movie.

For about ½ of the movie, Sasuke paid attention but he could help but watch Naruto. "What did I do to deserve you.." he blushed.

Sasuke pushed a messy blonde strand behind Naruto's ear. The raven-haired male leaned in whispering, "You're such a blessing." he then proceed to gently kiss the male. Naruto smiled as he kissed back.

When they finally pulled away Naruto giggled, "What was that about?"

Sasuke blsuhed, "Don't worry about it."

Everything that night felt like a dream, it was just such a pretty night. Naruto became ecstatic when it came to Sasuke's compliments and words. While Sasuke just couldn't stop telling the male how much he adored him.

The rest of the days went by quickly after that. 

|A Couple Months Later|

Their winter break was right around the corner. Just one day left. Naruto went around the entire dorm saying goodbye and even waited outside his friend's dorms.

"BYE KIBA! BYE HINATA!" he yelled as he saw them. The pair waved and said bye.

The blonde noticed them shift their gaze and wave. Naruto turned to see the one and only Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasu!"

"Hey Naruto, you ready for tomorrow?"

Naruto nodded, "I can't wait to leave for break." 

Sauske laughed, "To be honest me either. I'm excited to meet your dad, Iruka finally."

The blonde smiled, "You're going to love him."

Sasuke pulled Naruto by the hand, "If he's anything like you I'm sure I will."

The day was more like a free day everyone was busy packing for the break and some teachers didn't even show up. 

Naruto went back to his dorm to finish packing since he and Sasuke were going over to Konoha Springs. They were going to see Iruka but Sasuke didn't want to intrude on his privacy so he paid for a small suite.

"It's so sad that you're leaving! I won't see you at all." sai mumbled. 'It's only 2 weeks Sai. Plus nobody said you can't visit me." Naruto shrugged.

"I guess but it'd be awkward you should just make time for me and you. Even if I have to pay for all of it." he responded

Naruto gave him a playful glare. "You know how I feel about that. Once I earn enough I promise I'll take you out." the blonde smiled crossing his fingers.

Sai took the blonde's hand, "I know you will. I'll miss you though!"

The last bell finally rang, and Sai jumped on his bed, "we're officially on break." Naruto nodded and jumped on the bed with Sai. "See you next year?"

Sai rolled his eyes, "What happened to you passing out at Kiba's New Year's party?"

Naruto's eyes went wide. "I forgot about that! I swear to god I'll be there. I will party hard for the New Year!"

"Sure you will" Sai laughed.

Naruto pushed the male off the bed, "I literally will, and watch me drag you into it!"

A couple of hours later Sasuke and Naruto loaded the car with things. Where they officially began their drive to Konoha springs. 

|Iruka|

Sasuke was so nervous to meet the man Naruto grew up with.

"Hello sir." he stiffly said.

"Sasuke right? Hello!"

Naruto tried to break the tension, "This is my boyfriend's dad."

Sasuke awkwardly smiled. "So your the man who makes my Naruto so emotional?" Iruka asked. The Uchiha nodded, "I guess so?"

Iruka turned to Naruto and smiled proudly, "He's great for you! And by the looks of it, he hasn't marked you, which is a great sign."

Naruto smiled awkwardly, "haha yeah.."

The elder turned to look at Sasuke, "I know you probably aren't waiting for my permission but I give you permission to commit to my son! You seem like a good guy who can provide and care for him."

"But I'll tell you this, Naruto can be really stubborn. You're blessed and cursed to have him as your mate." Iruka playfully whispered.

The blonde gave Iruka a glare. "I'm not some pet he can commit when I say so!"

Sasuke stood awkwardly, not wanting to say anything wrong.

Throughout the day, Iruka and Sasuke opened up a bit more which made Naruto insanely happy.

Iruka made sure to walk the two to their hotel, "Are you sure you don't want to stay over? My house is pretty nice."

Sasuke smiled and slightly bowed, "It's okay, it'd be a waste to not sleep here. After all, Naruto spent half his money to cover some of it.'' Sasuke smiled.

"Dad, maybe later. Today I want to sleep here.

Iruka glared at his son and walked away saying a sad "fine."

As the two walked into the hotel Sasuke began to question the omega. "I wouldn't have minded staying there why did you tell me to say no?" he voiced. 

Naruto stayed silent and pressed the up button.

"Naru? I'm talking to you?"

They finally got to their room. Naruto opened the door and walked inside taking his shoes off.

"Oi, do you not hear me asking you a question?!" Sasuke snapped at him. Naruto continued to ignore him causing Sasuke to snap.

The alpha pinned him against the wall. And coldly said, "I asked you nicely and you didn't answer. Do I have to ask you in a harsh way just for you to respond?" the Uchiha glared.

Naruto was a bit surprised he hadn't seen sasuke act that way since before they began dating. But he pushed the thoughts away and leaned in.

He pulled Sasuke into a kiss, surprising the Uchiha. Naruto tried and failed to dominate the kiss.

Once the omega moaned Sasuke pulled back, "Naru what the hell?"

Naruto grabbed the Uchiha's hand dragging him to the bed, where he then pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

The blonde then asked, "Why haven't you marked me?"

Sasuke's eyes went broad, "I-I don't know."

Naruto glared at him, "Almost every alpha I know has already marked their omega why haven't you!"

Sasuke sat up and adjusted Naruto on his hips. "I didn't want to force you into being my pair. I want you to have freedom while you still can. Marking you is a long-term commitment.  Also because I'm worried you'll get over me and regret it."

Naruto cupped Sasuke's face, "I was willing to have your kids the first time we fucked trust me I won't regret it."

"I want you to mark me tonight. Make me yours completely."

Naruto swore he saw a spark in Sasuke's eyes as he said that. 

"Are you sure? Once I do that your body will devote itself to me and nobody else." Sasuke asked

"I don't care, make me yours." Naruto responded. 

Sasuke flipped Naruto onto the bed hovering over his body. The alpha undid the blonde's shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He traced his cold hands down the omega's body sending shivers down his spine.

Naruto felt his back arch as he moaned.

The blonde desperately grabbed onto Sasuke's clothes tugging on them. "Take yours off."

Sasuke did as he said quickly taking them off as he kissed the blonde. The kiss grew sloppier as the Uchiha's boxers grew tighter.

Naruto could feel his tent in betweenSasuke's legs. He began to buck his hips trying to grind onto it.

"F-fuck Naru." he groaned. Sasuke layed back on the bed pulling Naruto onto him as he left wet kisses on his neck.

Naruto began to rub his hand on Sasuke's boner already knowing what the older male wanted.

 Once Sasuke pulled himself away the blonde crept down. He pulled Sasuke's member out of his boxers and began to kiss it.

"I can't wait til it's in me." he teased. Naruto then began to suck on it, bobbing his head up and down. He watched as the Uchiha melted under his touch.

Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's head, thrusting his hips into Naruto's mouth. He felt Naruto choke on his dick causing him to moan.

A couple of minutes later Sasuke came into Naruto's mouth.

"My turn now!" Naruto smiled innocently as cum dripped from his lips.

The blonde aligned Sasuke's member to his hole, pushing it in slowly. "A-ah~" he moaned as he felt his hole stretch out with Sasuke's girth. It wasn't all in but Naruto already felt full.

"If you're going to take it, take it all" Sasuke growled thrusting deep into the omega.

Naruto grabbed onto sasuke, "w-wait."

The blonde caught his breath and then began to hop up and down. His ass smacking against Sasuke's base. "Fuck yeah~" he moaned.

Sasuke moved his hips along with Naruto's thrust. The Uchiha felt euphoric with Naruto's ridding. "Faster Naru~" he moaned.

Naruto did as he said picking up the pace.

The Uchiha then picked Naruto up, pushing him against the bed, he placed his cold hands onto Naruto's hips and began to thrust into the blonde.

Their moans quickly filled the room along with the sound of wet skin clapping.

Sasuke felt Naruto wrap his legs around his waist, he took this as the chance to fully make Naruto his.

He tilted Naruto's head to the side while his thrust became sloppier but the pace stayed the same.

The Uchiha moved Naruto's hair and leaned in. "Are you sure about this Naruto?"

"For fucks sake Sasuke, YES! Do it!" he yelled out.

Sasuke located the blonde's sweat gland and dug his teeth in. Naruto yelped in pain, he felt a liquid drip down his neck.

Sasuke's thrust came to a halt as he finished marking the omega. Naruto could feel his body change, he could feel the alpha's strongest emotion, lust. Along with the sudden urge to have Sasuke obliterate his body.

Sasuke finally pulled away and kissed the omega. "Fuck this is awesome. I can feel your emotion!"

With that, the Uchiha went rougher and faster.

"Naruto I don't know if I've ever told you this. It might just be because now I can smell your strong scent but I swear you're intoxicating me, your body, your lips, I love it."

The end. 

AN: IM OFFICIALLY DONE! I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I didn't really know how I wanted to end it so I just piled up short chapters into one and bam. I wanted the end of the book to have my quote from the book in it and what better way than to have it be smut? Anyways thanks for reading I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 32
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚠𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 (つ°ヮ°)つ...
177K 6.7K 65
omegaverse! omegaverse! alert! This story is basically takemichi harem and omegaverse. So Takemichi is an omega studying in school. but the school h...
30.6K 472 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
24.4K 637 20
Naruto is weird 🧡🧡🧡 Sasuke is weird 💙💙💙 That's it, that's all I'm going to tell you 👁👄👁