ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈

563 14 62
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: Jocelyn's voice actress is Madelaine Petsch.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Alya Césaire didn't like Jocelyn Oakley.

It was the month of January now, meaning it had been two weeks since Jocelyn became friends with Lila and was added into the small friend group.

Alya found Jocelyn irritating, especially how she was laughing with Nino after he said a bad joke.

"OMG, Nino, you're so funny!" Jocelyn giggles, resting her hand on Nino's arm.

The Lahiffe boy chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, I don't know about that Lyn, but thanks."

Alya clenched her jaw. She hated how Nino had already came up with a nickname for the pick-me girl.

"Kim, Lila told me you love swimming!" Jocelyn immediately turned her attention on Kim, disregarding Nino. "Maybe we can go swimming on Saturday." She gave the athlete a flirty smile.

"Sure." Kim replies, smiling back at her.

"Kim, don't you have to go to the movies with Ondine on Saturday?" Alya reminded. "You can't go to the movies with Jocelyn." She gives the TikToker a nasty look.

Jocelyn, noticing this, rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but Ondine and I are going to the movies at night, so I can go swimming with Jocelyn in the day." Kim told Alya.

"I don't think Ondine would like you hanging out with another girl who she doesn't know." Alya retorts.

"Ondine and I aren't even officially together, we're just talking." Kim replies.

"For about a year now?" Alya probed angrily.

"Al, can you chill out? Kim can hang out with Jocelyn or any girl he wants. He and Ondine aren't in a relationship yet." Nino says to his girlfriend.

"Do you have some sort of problem with me Ala?" Jocelyn asks the blogger.

"My name is ALYA." Alya snapped back.

"Yeah, Alya, whatever. I haven't done anything to you, and it's not any of your business if Kim wants to go swimming with me. He's not dating this Ondine girl." Jocelyn says.

Alya scoffs and glares down at her lunch tray. "Unbelievable." She mutters.

"Let's go swimming at eleven on Saturday Kimmy, sound good?" Jocelyn quizzed the Lê Chiến boy, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Sure." Kim nods.

"Don't forget. I have this super cute bikini that I've been dying to show off." Jocelyn informs.

'Does she ever stop talking?' Lila thought, sitting beside the Oakley girl with a board look as she went on and on about the bikini she was gonna wear.

The scarlet brunette peeked over towards Kalianna's table. She was sitting with her friends as usual, only this time, a new member had been added to the group.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the lousy klutz. She and Kalianna were apparantly designer buddies now, and for the past couple weeks, they had been working on fashion pieces together, but they were mostly for students in the school.

'Great, so the clumsy loser and the Korean slvt have finally teamed up together.' Lila thought in disgust.

She would've thought the two girls would became rivals again after Alya revealed Marinette's crush at Maya's disastrous Christmas Eve party, but nooo, it was like Marinette had become a new person!

The Chinese b1tch even had gained a sense of style now, judging by the new outfit she had on.

(Sukura41: Marinette's new everyday outfit. I couldn't leave her in that tired a$$ outfit she always wears in the original show.)

"Lila! Are you listening to me?"

"Hmm?" Lila turned to see Jocelyn glowering at her. "What did you say?"

"I asked you if you wanted to take a ride in my limo to my house after school." Jocelyn says.

Lila's eyes widened. "Y-You have a limo?"

"Duh! Of course I do. Do you want a ride or not?" Jocelyn inquired.

"Definitely." Lila nods quickly with a smile.

"But I thought we were gonna go to my house and watch movies at my house Lila." Alya spoke up.

"Aw, I'm really sorry Al, but we're gonna have to do that some other time." Lila says, giving her a sympathetic look.

"Okay then..." Alya says, looking down at her lunch.

It was only two weeks and Jocelyn was already managing to steal her best friend away from her.

(Sukura41: 🤣🤣🤣.)

😈😈😈😈

Scene: Limo.

"I seriously can't believe I'm riding in a limo right now!" Lila smiles, looking around the lavish limo.

"Normally, I don't let anyone from my school into my limo, so you're lucky you have such a privilege." Jocelyn says, looking at herself in the rose gold compact mirror she was holding.

"Sooo, just to be clear, I'm gonna be riding in this limo from now on?" Lila asked, fishing for an answer.

"Well, duh! Keep up L." Jocelyn rolls her eyes.

Lila smirks. She had hit the jackpot with this one. "Are you rich? What does your parents do for a living?" She inquires.

Jocelyn scoffs. "Of course I'm rich, I'm not like those other poor girls. My dad is a neurosurgeon who makes 175 per hour and 365,411 per year, so he can get me anything I want."

Lila's eyes gleamed with greediness. She had certainly hit the jackpot.

Now that she gained a rich friend, or rather, another sheep to her circle, she could leech off of her and manipulate her to buy expensive things for her.

Lila sighs happily at the thought. Jocelyn had came into her life at the right time.

"What're you sighing about over there?" Jocelyn probed, raising an eyebrow at Lila.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that we're friends." Lila gives her a big smile.

"Yeah, yeah, don't think anything of it, I couldn't just stand by and that that slvt Kalianna torment you anymore, it was kind of pathetic to be honest." Jocelyn says, fixing her hair while looking in her compact mirror. "I mean, who does that girl think she is? She thinks because she's a model and teen designer or whatever, that she has the right to bully others below her, like what the he11?"

As the Oakley girl continued to rant about Kalianna, Lila looked out the window with a devious smirk.

She was gonna use Jocelyn like the pawn she was.

(Sukura41: I don't feel bad not one bit. 😒)

😈😈😈😈

Scene: Oakley Residence.

Lila couldn't help but gawk at the sight of the big home as she got out of the limo with Jocelyn. "Omg, is this your house? It's so pretty!"

"Pretty's not the word, it's luxurious." Jocelyn corrected her.

"Right, right." Lila nods in agreement.

A tall man wearing a butler tuxedo opened the door for the girls when they approached. "Good afternoon Ms. Oakley," He averts his eyes towards Lila. "And..."

"Hi, I'm Lila Rossi," Reluctantly deciding to be polite, Lila flashes the butler a smile and reaches out her hand.

However, Jocelyn was quick to slap her hand down, catching her off guard. "What're you doing?!" She hisses at Lila. "Don't shake his hand, he's just the stupid butler!"

The butler clenched his jaw. He didn't know why he decided to take this job.

Oh wait, that's right, the money. He just remembered.

"Sorry Joce," Lila apologizes. "I'm just not used to this stuff."

"Well you had better get used to it if you wanna stay friends with me." Jocelyn retorts.

Lila quickly nods, not wanting to lose the rich airhead as a "friend".

"Move," Jocelyn demanded to the butler.

He moved aside, allowing Jocelyn and Lila to enter. The latter followed after the former as she approached a maid that was watering a plant nearby.

"Where's my father maid?" Jocelyn rudely asks the woman.

Lila looks around the foyer in awe and envy, wishing she had a place as gorgeous as this.

"He's in his study." The maid quietly told Jocelyn.

Without even saying thank you, the TikToker walked away.

Lila, who was still staring at her surroundings, did not follow.

"Lila!"

The Rossi girl jumped at Jocelyn's voice and turned to see her glaring at her.

"I don't have time to babysit you, hurry up!" Jocelyn demands.

Lila was annoyed that she was talking to her that way, but she decided to keep her mouth shut and follow her.

Scene: Inside Mr. Oakley's Office.

"Dad!" Jocelyn shouts as she enters the room without knocking.

Mr. Oakley, who is sitting by his desk with some medical brain X-rays on it, flinches by his daughter's abrupt appearance.

"Jesus, Joci, how many times have I told you to knock?" Mr. Oakley glares at the teen girl.

"Sorry," Jocelyn apologizes dryly, not giving a sh1t. "Anyway, I want you to meet Lila." She gestures to the spiteful vixen beside her. "She's my new friend."

"Hi, Mr. Oakley, it's nice to meet you." Lila gives the man a smile small.

"Yeah, you too, now please leave my office, I have work to attend too." Mr. Oakley says, dismissing the girls.

Scene: Outside Mr. Oakley's Office.

"Can I use your credit card to buy some new Louis Vuitton bags? The ones I had were really ugly, so I gave them away to that pitiful maid, they suit her anyway." Jocelyn told her father.

Mr. Oakley sighs. "Yes, Joci, please just leave me in peace."

"Thanks, dad!" Jocelyn then closes the office door. "Wanna go up to my room and make a TikTok?" She asked Lila.

"Totally!" The Rossi girl smiles.

"Perfect. Just keep one thing in mind though. If we're gonna start doing TikToks together, you stay in the back, because no one outshines me. I'm always the star of my videos." Jocelyn says before walking away towards the stairs.

Lila gives the Oakley girl glare. She was hoping to gaslight her so she could be the center of attention for the TikTok video, but it appears that would not be happening anytime soon.

Jocelyn apparantly liked attention more than she did, and she found her insufferable for that. However, if she wanted to keep using the pick-me, she'd have to suck up to her.

But Lila would never forget what Jocelyn Oakley is to her.

A mere pawn to use and manipulate.

Word Count: 1,699

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
46.3K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...
13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
7.1K 377 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...