Twilight wolf pack Smut

By stuckontwilight

Rated R!!! Do not tell me anything you knew when you clicked what was gonna come on your screen lol. My old b... More

Authors note
Something new // (Paul Lahote)
Thigh riding // (Paul Lahote)
Watch me // (Paul Lahote & Emmett Cullen)
When you get caught // (prefrence)
Overstimulation // (Jared Cameron)
Overstimulation 2 // (Jared Cameron)
Jealousy// (Embry call)

Show me // (Embry Call)

12.2K 86 2
By stuckontwilight

There was nothing embry found more cute than how clueless y/n was. He absolutely adored it. From the way she could just look completely confused once an inappropriate scene would come on the tv, or wether once embry would place soft kisses against her neck how she close her legs cause she was confused about what she was feeling in between her legs. Embry could never figure out why she had no idea what any of that was, maybe because her family was very conservative and the fact that if she hadnt gone to the store one day she might have never met embry. From her constantly being in private schools and having the same friends shes had since she was 3, she wasnt very experinced and really didnt know that much about anything sexual.

Once y/n had began seeing embry, he noticed her horrible life style her parents had her stuck in, he convinced her to move in with him and leave her strict household. Which she immediately agreed to, it wasnt easy getting it past her mother but she was stuck on her decision and was not changing it no matter what.

And now she wouldnt change anything about that, she was finally happy with embry.

Being able to spend everyday with him and finally feel free. Even if she had no clue about what to do in a relationship, he helped her and made her feel comfortable even without sex.
Until one day embry really had to ask her.

The two were laying in the boys bed watching a movie. She had her head placed against his chest and her leg resting on his lap, his arm her head was resting on, was playing with her hair. Yet he couldn't focus on the movie.

Without thinking he blurted out,
"Has anyone ever touched you before?" He questioned looking down at her.

Her head raised up and her eyes caught his,
"yeah, your touching me right now" she laughed at him.

"No not like that, like in other places?"
"Places like where?"
"Like... in between your thighs. Or on your chest under your bra" he said kind of nervous that he would make her nervous.

"Im not s-sure what you mean" she said now sitting up.
"Well, im not sure how to explain it to you with you being able to fully understand me."
His cheeks slowly turning red.

"Then show me" she said completely unfazed.
"Are you sure? Do you trust me?"
"With my life" she told him rather quickly.
"Okay, come here" he said while sitting up, placing his back against the head board.

"Okay" she giggled while placing her leg around one side of his leg, and sitting on his lap. She never though anything about sitting on his lap, it was just something she found very cute. Embrys hand traveled around the back of her neck pulling her closer to him. She looked him into his eyes before he rested his lips against hers, she kissed him back melting into him. They have had many make out sessions before. But thats as far as it Went.

Her hand was placed on his chest while his free hand rested against her waist. She could feel herself relax against him. His lips moved and hers followed. She felt his movements slow down as he slipped his hand under her shirt, feeling against her skin.

Embrys lips pulled away from y/ns before they reconnected to her jawline. His lips traveled lower and lower, but when he placed a kiss above her collar bone and she dug her nails into his chest on accident, he stopped and wrapped his lips against that spot.

"Sorry" she breathed out referring to her previous motion.
"Its okay" he said between kisses and sucking, "tell me if i need to stop". His hands found their way to the top of her bra, and he carefully slipped his fingertips under the material. Y/ns thoughts slowed once she felt his fingers brush over her nipple, she felt as if her body twitched when he did it a couple more times. Then his fingers rounded around the shape of her breast, slightly squeezing them and taking his thumbs to roll figures onto her nipples.

She heard a sound fall from her lips that shes never made before, it caused her to close her mouth and her body got stiff.

"Baby its okay, thats normal" he said against her neck, while sliding his hands out of the material. And running them back down her body.

His lips left her neck as she looked down at him waiting for his next move.
"W-why did that feel that way" she spoke up. A
"What way?"
"I felt... different, it felt good" she mumbled the last part.
"I can make you feel better" he told her, y/n quickly nodding her head, eager to find out what else he could do to her.

"Can you lay on your back for me?" he said while getting up after she had climbed off of his lap. She did as embry asked, and got comfortable on her back, she lifted her head up and saw that her boyfriend was removing his shirt.

He placed himself in between her thighs and collied their lips once again, y/n placed her hand on the side of his face pulling him in closer. She could feel his hands rubbing up and down her thighs, going closer to her middle each time. Her back arched off the bed, wanting to be closer to him. This gave embry a chance to wrap his fingers around the bottom of her shirt and tug it up wards.

She sat up helping him, and removed her shirt the rest of the way. Once she broke the kiss to take her shirt off, the boy went back to marking up her neck.

He knew that once she saw the marks she would have been asking some questions but he would deal with that later.

She shivered as his fingers trailed around her back, working on unclasping the back of her bra strap. Y/ns hands wrapped around the back of his neck and down his back once she felt her bra come undone and soon fall off her body. She pulled him closer to her, no one, besides her self, has ever seen her like this so she was a bit nervous as to what he would think about her body.

She could feel his hands trail back down to her waist and push her down slightly, causing her to fall back onto the bed. She bit on her bottom lip trying to contain her breath when he raised his body off of hers and observed the girl in front of him. His eyes were stuck on her chest, a sight hes been wanting to see for a while now, it was everything he imagined and more.
Y/ns hands left his body and went back towards her own. She placed them against her breast, covering them up. She felt that he was staring at her to long and not in a very good way.

"W-what? Do they look bad?" She questioned when he appeared confused as to why she was covering her self up.

"What? No of course not" he told her and grabbed one of her hands and placed a kiss on the back of it. "Your beautiful, thats why i was staring." He reassuring her. His lips continued kissing across her chest, she felt as if he was moving in slow motion once he began placing kisses across her chest.

What felt like adrenaline rushed through her body when embry placed a kiss ontop of her nipple, her breathing got stuck in her throat once she felt his lips wrap around the nub and sucked lightly on it. Her whole body was going crazy, she felt a wave of heat rush over her and collect in between her thighs.

Y/n tried to close her legs around her boyfriend when she felt moisture in another spot no one has ever seen except herself.

More foul noises fell from her lips as embry let go of her nipple with a pop then gave the same attention to the other one. She hesitated a bit with wether or not she should have put her hands in his hair and tug on it like her body was telling her to do or to just leave them on his back.

Before she could get a chance to decide the boy stopped the pleasure on her chest and trailed down to the band of her shorts leaving kisses the whole way down. He kissed around the top part of the shorts, on her lower stomach, while he moved y/ns thighs around so there were on either side of his head and his arms could wrap around them easily. The same motions he had been doing on her chest he was doing against her thighs working his way up.

His body arose off the bed and he hooked his fingers into the shorts she had on, glancing up at y/n checking her face for any sign for him to stop. He found none so he pulled her shorts off her gorgeous legs and threw them off the bed. He placed her left leg onto his shoulder, giving her leg a kiss and looking her in her eyes, which were low but full of excitement.

As his hands brushed up her inner thighs he took his time, making sure she was comfortable with everything going on. With embrys two index fingers he slipped them into the material sitting on either sides of her hips.

"Can i take these off?" He asked her before taking them off. He wanted her full consent to everything.

"Y-yes" she shuddered nervously. She shivered feeling the cloth being pulled away from her most private part. The cold air hit her core as her legs fell open once he slipped the material fully off her legs. Embry looked only at her face watching her expression, she nodded slightly signaling he could touch her.

She wasn't sure if that was what he was waiting on but she was pretty sure it was. He lowered his body back onto the bed, he placed a few more kisses against her thighs before he focused on her heat. He was in awe as he was finally able to see her, all of her, every inch. He was in love with her even more than before, if that was possible.

He was treating her as if she was fragile and would break at any moment, he slowly and carefully placed a kiss on her clit. Her chest was moving up and down quickly, she wasnt scared he would hurt her, it was all just so
new.

A wave of pleasure shot through her when she felt his lips wrap around her clit, he sucked gently and softly making y/n let out a breathy moan. His rhythm was causing her to claw at the bed sheets, her eyes closed once embrys looked up at her. She was watching him but when he watched her back she felt a bit intimated.

His mouth sucked harder than before, he ran his tongue up and down her folds spreading her arousal around making everything more pleasurable. He stopped at her nub before he raised his head up and caught the girls glare.
"Now tell me if you get too uncomfortable, okay?" He told her, his voice lower than usual. She was confused once his hand holding her right thigh, left and he ran two of his fingers through her folds. Before he was back to sucking against her clit, he placed his middle and ring finger into his mouth, coating them with his saliva, the girls eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head trying to understand why he was doing that. Her head fell back onto her shoulders, since she was propped up on her elbows, as he continued the attention towards her clit. She scrunched her face up once she felt one of embrys fingers slowly enter her. He moved it at a slowly pace along with his the rhythm his mouth was moving at. She whined out at the new feeling, it wouldnt be much to some one else but she was still exploring things.

In the most careful way he possibly could he slipped his second finger in along with the first one.

"Oh shit" she accidentally said, causing embry to freeze for a second, it wasn't very often when she cussed, it was usually when she hurt her self or got scared.

"Sorry, again" she mumbled, while the boy began moving his fingers in, trying to get y/n adjusted to it. His sucking began getting harsher. She let go of the sheets wanting to put her hands in his hair so bad, embry caught on and with his free hand grabbed her hand and sat it on top on his head, allowing her fingers to run through it.

She moaned when his fingers curled up, it felt like she was in heaven. Y/n was beginning to question why shes never tried this before. The girl felt her boyfriend groan against her once she had pulled his hair a bit against her once she had pulled his hair a bit too hard on accident.

Y/n unintentionally pressed herself more into his face, not knowing why, but it caused embry to pick up his pace. Her eyes squeezed shut as whimpers fell from her perfect lips, his fingers moving harder than before, the boy tried his best to hold her thighs open, with one hand, even though he enjoyed the fact her thighs were closing around his head.

One specific moan made embry curl his fingers higher up, trying to locate her g-spot.
He was having a little trouble considering she was still kinda a virgin, and she was moving her hips all over the place. But when he took his free hand, let go of her thigh and pushed down her lower stomach, she stopped moving allowing embrys fingers to hit deeper into her, he groaned against her once again once he found it, countuining to finger fuck her with that same angle, hitting her spot everytime.
Y/ns moans turned into screams feeling the pleasure become too much, she felt a burning sensation in her lower stomach. It felt so good but she had no idea what it meant, her shaking hand tried to push embrys head away from her clit, her walls steadily clenching around his fingers he knew she was close yet she had no idea what was going to take over her body.
Y/ns arm grew weak as the burning soon turned into bliss and the feeling was no longer in her stomach but was taking over her whole body. The girls back arched off the bed, and her breathing became rapid.

Embry was watching her come undone and loved it, his fingers sped up even more as he focused on making her first orgasm be the only thing she would think about for the next week. He stopped sucking but started to flick his tounge back and forth against her senstive nub, making a high pitched noise, diffrent from the ones shes been releasing, fall from her mouth which was hung open.

Y/ns hips stuttered against his face as a wave of euphoria made her eyes roll back. Her walls were gripping embrys fingers to tight she had no idea how he want in pain. Her first ever orgasm rocked through her body, she felt as if everything was magnified, the noises coming from her core, her moans, the way embry was gripping her thigh trying to keep them open.

The girls moans died down when embrys motions slowed down, he placed one last kiss against her nub, and slowly pulled his fingers out causing a whimper to come from y/n. His hand released her thigh and he sat up, allowing y/n to close her legs. He sucked his two fingers clean, before getting up and grabbing one of his hoodies, and went into her drawer, pulled out a pair of her panties and walked back over to her.
He slipped the material onto her legs and slid them upwards, "lift your hips up baby" he told her, she did what he asked while shill keeping her eyes closed, she was catching her breath and trying to comprehend what had just happened.

While he sat her up and slipped his hoodie on her she spoke up and asked him...
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"That thing at the end, you know where i felt... well you know"
"Ohhh" he said laughing, "that was you cumming or having an orgasm"

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom for a spilt second, he wiped off his face with a towel, before heading back into the room.
"So do you have them too?" The girl asked curiously. "Yes" he said raising an eyebrow at her before turning the tv on which he didnt even remember ever turning off, and the turned light off.

"How? Can you show me? Does it feel different to you?" She had so many questions for him. Yet he just laughed and grabbed the remote before climbing in the bed next to her.

"Ill tell you about all of that later, you should get some rest love." He told her while laying down and opening his arms signaling he wanted her to lay with him.

Y/n pulled the covers over her frame and tangled her self with embry, cuddling up to him then quickly falling asleep..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
73.6K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...