THE BAD GUYS IN: SPACE JAM a...

By BiancaSantana880

The looney tunes are back once again and Teaming up with the bad guys time. The legendary criminals known as... More

New legacy
Acquainted
Assembling the team
Let the games begin
Goon squad
Its game time
Rock bottom
The pep talk in the locker room
Halftime
Emotional Reunion
End game
Sad goodbyes and happy endings

Trouble is brewing

311 13 3
By BiancaSantana880

"Ok i need us to focus so we can beat this Al G. guy, and I can get my daughter back" wolf says.

"I'm coach, I'll take it from here-" daffy interrupts him.

"The dictionary defines basketball-" bugs pulls out a shrink ray and blast daffy to a mouse size, "as a game played between two teams of five" he talks in a high pitch voice.

"Uh, look here, wolfy" bug's says, "We got a certain way of doing things around here"

"Ok Let's start with the basics...here Lola since you are the only one who is good at basketball show 'em how it's done"

"You're despicable" it took daffy awhile to realize he was shrunk.

Lola shoots the ball, "Simplest shot in the game"

"Sufferin' succotash!"

"Oh, wow!"

Everyone muttered in amazement.

"Nice layup"

Lola gives the ball back to wolf, "now I don't know much about basketball but I have a friend who is a big fan of it d ash's we watch basketball together and That's fundamental basketball"

Then daffy snatches the ball from wolf, "Fundamental basketball, That's what I've been saying"

Wolf and Lola rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"And about your daughter, is she hot and furthermore is she single" daffy asked.

Wolf's blood boiled as he makes a fist and whacks daffy in the head, squashing him to the ground.

Bugs was impressed, "nice one"

"I never really liked him"

As the ball bounced, daffy spoke in a painful grunts.

"Sam, shoot the ball"

But literally, Sam shoots the ball flat, "ok Let's try that again" wolf was weirded out.

But after one game, it was clear that wolf was dealing with amateurs.

As the game starts...

"Ooh!" Tweety threw a ball of yarn to Sylvester, throwing him off the game.

"Come back here, you"

Then he passes the ball to foghorn, and as Sylvester chases the ball of yarn, it unravels tying up Gossamer Elmer Sam and coyote.

"What the...?" Wolf was confused...

"I say, I say, hi-ho, Silver!" Then he sees foghorn in a old fashioned football get up, switching from basketball to football.

Then he charges towards Elmer as he and the others get out of the yarn.

"No foghorn this isn't football" wolf told him.

But he was being wrangle by Sam who used the yarn to trap him.

"Yee-haw!"

But as he bounces the ball, roadrunner replaces it with a bomb.

"Ow!"

Roadrunner tries to shoot but gets stuck in a painting of coyote, which gave him the ball.

Wolf scratched his head, but as Gossamer was in the opening, porky stutter: "Ball hogs"

"Hey! I'm open!"

Bugs cross dresser and cheers for them, "Go, Tunes!"

"Here I go" But a safe hits him and coyote grabs the ball back.

But a piano hits him and speedy takes the ball, but a car hit him and the ball landed in Taz.

But they see him with a craving face as he was about to eat it.

"Taz, no!" Wolf tríes to stop him

But instead he tornado spins the ship, spinning everyone around.

"Whoa!"

"Ay! Diablo loco!" Speedy examined.

Then the ball gets back to daffy who gets up and grabs the ball.

"Let me show you how it's done. Three-point land!" He shoots the ball.

But it lands in granny's basket, she rides on a scooter and drives straight towards a ramp, flung off three buses.

"Where'd she get the ramp?" He asked.

Coyote explodes the buses and she shots the ball in the net shattering the glass, "the In your face!"

"Ugh...This isn't real basketball" wolf facepalm himself.

This is not what wolf expected when they assembled the team.

"You're right. But it's fun! You remember fun, don't you, Doc?"

"In case you forgotten, I don't have time for fun I got to save my daughter and this team isn't exactly going to save my daughter"

"Game, Blouses! What?" Granny throws the basket.

Then in the real world, Diane was panicking as she called security, having them look for princess and the bad guys.

"Did you find them? Did anyone find them" she asked.

"Sorry ma'am"

"No"

"Well you gave to find them, they couldn't have just disappeared"

"With all due respect ma'am, we have no idea where they went"

"We'll find them"

Then back with Al G, he takes princess to some hi tech.

"Okay, young princess, it's time for you to shine"

Everyone looked around, she was a bit confused.

"So what do you want me to do"

"Well I need you to build me ain't basketball players"

"Ok but why?" She asked.

"Well...funny thing" he tries to make up an excuse, "your dad-he-he challenge me to a baseball game...isn't that funny"

"What? That doesn't sound like wolf at all"

"Oh yeah he told me in person...now this is the character customization menu from the game tonight I need your skills to help me create some players"

"Wait how did you I was"

"I been watching you...I seen what you are princess, highest grade in her class, apple to her parents eye, I even know you want attention to that collage...FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY 8 I believe...it must be really hard after what your dad said, you want to see the world but y out r family is holding you back"

Soon princess was falling into his words, "it's no fair, they treat me like I'm a child so many years, I just want to finally be on my own, I'm independent and I can take care of myself"

"Well you know i can make that happen you know, get you into that collage with a flick of my fingers all you have to do is...help me beat your dad"

Princess was about to start but she hesitated, "I don't know...it seems wrong going against my dad"

"That's the Best part is, you won't be going against your dad, i will you won't even been seen, he won't even know...You have control, the power and brain to help me...Come on, princess. Let's go...you do this and I'll finally get you into the collage you always wanted...so what do you say...Dream big, baby. Turn up"

But after thinking it through...she refused.

"No! I'm sorry but my family is more important then my college tuition"

princess walks away dropping the crown and scepter, then something in AL G snapped inside, even the opportunity he's given her, she ejected him...she's just like her dad.

"Ah!" Princess stopped, she looks down to see her leg was hook to a gold chain that was pin to the floor.

"She tries to free herself when the room turns red and dark and a cage rises up.

"THATS IT...I am giving you an opportunity to becoming something big, why can't you see that"

"Let me go" she hissed at him.

"I see...it's your family...they are getting in the way...I guess we'll just have to fix that"

He snapped his fingers she saw through the dark cage, shark piranha webs and snake, in chains.

"Snake!"

They were weakened but had the strength to look up at princess.

"Princess!" Snake said softly.

"What did you do to my family...what gave you done with wolf" she noticed wolf was gone.

"They were getting in the way of my future...now I'll give you one last change to help me take down your dad"

"No!" Princess yelled.

"Do it now"

"I won't" her eyes were red like she's been crying, she was both angry and sobbing.

"Either you help me or...your family suffers"

He snapped his fingers, electrocuting them.

"AH!" They all winced in pain as they shock therapy.

Princess was shaking as she watched her own family suffering.

"do it! Do it now or they all die..do ur do it do it do it do it do it do it"

And when she was being pressured, she finally broke down.

"OK"

Al G stops and princess breaths rabidly, "ok I'll do is, just please don't hurt my family"

After she makes a few upgrades to him, he has to power to hybrid any NBA player with a power.

"Now we're living" he takes five NBA players: Anthony Davis, Klay Thompson, Damian Lillard, Diana Taurasi, Nneka Ogwumike.

But then he turns to the bad guys who were looking at princess with worry as she was still shaking.

"Now I can finally create my characters"

He takes snake and he was going to hybrid him with Diana Taurasi.

But princess was what he was going to do and she was terrified.

"Huh? Wait! Wait! You said if I help you with your team you would leave my family alone...but You never said anything about hurting them"

"I'm going against your dad, what better way then to turn his friends against him"

"Snake I'm so sorry" she sobbed.

"It's ok princess, I'm sure your dad is going to save us, I know he will, he'll even let us down, dints you worry, ok" snake tells her.

"Alright, let's Do it. Time for a little Upgrade"

She watched as her family gets hybrid with other NBA players.

"NO!" She screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 37 26
Robin Warner is many things. He's the teenage cousin of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner. He's an Acme Looniversity graduate that was Bugs Bunny's pupil...
375 2 3
After being released from prison in defeating the evil Professor Rupert Marmalade lV, The Bad Guys are starting their new lives being good as they we...
2.9K 44 12
Rodger Dearly got a note from his childhood friend, Lebron James. Rodger brings along Anita, Pongo, Perdita, Amber, Pepe Le Pew, Penelope Cat, Fifi...
165 1 8
In the whole world and the population where each and every member of the human race, living souls and living things co-exist with legends and folklor...