{Reality} Yeon Si-Eun x Fem!R...

By Im_builtDifferent

I didn't see much weak hero class 1 stories and really wanted to find one so I'm gonna make one :p I'm probab... More

About Y/N ~Please read to understand the story~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Not a chapter but please read
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~

~Chapter 4~

1.6K 50 7
By Im_builtDifferent

⚠️warning⚠️Language, drugs

The Ewha girls school uniform bc I forgot to post it in chapter 2:

Chapter 4

First person:
When I entered the school gates I was quick enough to arrive to the first lesson in my uniform with the teacher.

"Well, Y/N, well done for not being late this time. Get inside and sit down." I went inside with heavy breathing and Nabi looked at me weirdly. I turned to her before she could say anything.

"I had to take care of some business." She nodded. She was wearing something very unlike her. Or maybe I'm just overthinking and she actually does like fancy dresses.

"Nabi, do you have a uniform?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Okay, today in art you are drawing whoever's you wish, I'm feeling nice today." The art teacher smiled.

"Nabi do you wan-" before I could finish my sentence, a bunch of girls huddled around Nabi and asked if they could be partners. I sighed. I watched as she picked one of the bitchiest but beautiful girl to be her partner. I can't blame her though, if I was surrounded by a bunch of girls and they asked me to draw them, I would pick the prettiest.

"Also girls, there is an odd number so one of you have to be alone." I knew it was going to be me. I just waited until everyone got in their partners and started drawing.

"Okay Y/N what I want you to do is draw anyone you want, a friend, a family member, a lover?" She laughed a bit. I was unfazed knowing she dislikes me. She just walked around while I drew with my earphones on.

After I was done I put it in my bag so no one could see it.

after school

When I was walking out the gates I saw Soo-Ho and Shi-Eun walking across the road.
"Soo-Ho! Shi-Eun!" I yelled and they both waved at me. The other girls just gave me a dirty look like I was a hoe.

"Why are they staring at you?" Shi-Eun said. I looked behind me and it was basically everyone.

"They don't like me." I said shrugging. Shi-Eun scoffed and put away a pen. Why was he holding a pen?

"Let's go." I said while putting my arms around the both of them, even thought they were both taller than me I could still somewhat reach.

"I need to go to cram school. Bye." Shi-Eun said while waving. Me and Soo-Ho waved back and went to our part-time job at the shop.

after your shift

It was the end of your shift and you walked home alone since Shi-Eun isn't done with cram school and Soo-Ho is going to a school.

When you went inside the house (Shi-Eun has spare key under his mat outside.) you put out you bag and while taking out stuff, you stopped and smelled yourself.

"Ew I stink, I need to shower." You put up a note on the table for Shi-Eun to read and went inside to to take a shower.

Shi-Eun's POV:

I was done with cram school and took the bus home. When I was inside I saw note on the table that said I'm in the shower, don't come in.
-Y/N
I took a mental note and was about to go change into my own clothes when I saw a drawing on the floor of the living room. I picked it up and it was breath taking.

(Found it on google but credits to machii? The name on the shoulder. Pretend it looks realistic.)

I was admiring all the features and was so focused on the drawing I didn't notice Y/N behind me.

"Uhm, Shi-Eun. What are you looking at?" I jumped a bit and turned around revealing what I was holding. Her face turned red and tried snatching it but I held it above he reach.

"Where did you get that Shi-Eun?!" Y/N said while trying to get it.

"I found it on the floor and just wanted to know what it was. It actually pretty good." She then stopped fighting for it and turned even more red. I didn't know that was possible.

"Are you done?" She nodded while covering her face.

"You can keep it if you want, I don't mind." I nodded and went to my room with it. I looked at it for a another few seconds and stuck it on my wall. It was the first thing that was not school related I stuck on my wall. I then started to study, looking at the picture here and there.

•Next day•

It was mock exam day and I was very prepared. They handed out the sheets and for the fist few seconds, Young-bin hit my neck. If I turned around I would get a lower grade so I just stayed put. A few minutes in I started feeling very dizzy and sleepy and I could see or think straight, I quickly went to the toilet, threw up and washed my face.

When I got back I was less dizzy but still couldn't see or think straight. I felt something on my neck and took something off. Some type of drug. Why didn't I see that? Why didn't I suspect that? What's wrong with you Shi-Eun! I thought to myself. I then repeatedly hit myself until I noticed everyone staring at me.

"Hey, Shi-Eun stop that, you're gonna get a bruise." Soo-Ho said.

"Huh? Oh, yeah...okay..sorry." I then stopped and realised that my cheek is swollen.

When we were grading our papers I realised I got a question wrong. Fucking Shit.. I turned to Young-Bin and met his annoying ass smirk. I went up to him and hit him with a book, stabbed his friend with a pen and broke Young-Bin's nose. I was going to stomp on him but Soo-Ho stopped me before I went too far.

"You really could have went to juvenile jail for that you know." Soo-Ho said while we waited for Y/N outside her school.

"Hey! What's your name and why were you hanging out with L/N Y/N?" A random girl said to me.

"Huh? Why do you wanna know." I asked, ready to not believe a single word that come out of her mouth before Y/N comes.

"W-well I'm her friend and want to know you,that why." Soo-Ho looked confused and knew she was lying. It was already obvious.

"Then why did you give her a dirty look yesterday?" I asked. I knew she would come up with any excuse that she can think of just to get my number or at least my relationship with Y/N.

"I-I just thought she was someone else." She said looking so confident. I scoffed and looked if Y/N came out yet.

"I think she's running late, just give her a few minutes." I looked back at the girl and she was now hugging my arm.

"Come on, I know you are only using Y/N for your status right?" The girl tried to lure me to walk with her but I stayed put. Not moving an inch. I pulled my arm off her and walked towards Soo-Ho but was interrupted by an arm pull. She's getting my nerves now.

"Come on, let's just have one drink?" I then forced my arm out, with more power this time. I then reached for my not so sharp pen, and clicked it.

"Just have a drink with me!" She pulled my arm and I was going to swing at her before I was interrupted.

"Yen-a! Stop it, leave him alone." Y/N came out looking like a model.

(You):

I put my pen away and just took my arm off this Yen-a girl.

"Let's go." I said and both Soo-Ho and Y/N walked with me.

1353 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)
17K 497 63
Sometimes I have ideas that I don't really feel like turning into a full story... You will find those here :) PS message me ideas / requests 🔞
14.8K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...