Balter | Wednesday X.T

By HouseofOriginals

Balโ€ขter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment. In which Y/n... More

Contents
Chapters.
Book One.
Prologue.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Book Two
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Book Three
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Epilogue

Chapter 1.

2.2K 54 7
By HouseofOriginals

Double Trouble

You blinked a normal amount more than Wednesday as she never would lose a staring contest. The only time she ever blinked was with a few people and those few people only.

People rushed away from you both allowing a trail to be made before you. Black and white heels clicking down the halls as you made your way down it. Teachers staring at the both of you intently. Students whispering your names as if it were a plague. Though you didn't mind what they had to say. Whatever they did say only made you laugh out loud at their attempts to belittle your confidence. To you what they spoke about you could never hurt you.

The saying of sticks and stones may break my bones but words would never hurt me. Yeah that was all true but you twisted it to something more. Your saying is, sticks and stone may break bones but they can simply cut through your limbs if made into an ax.

Heading up to a locker covered in graffiti the letters and drawings in black sharpie. You had to laugh at the sight of it, harassing your younger brother, like this. It was ridiculous, child plays. Wednesday unlocked and opened the locker and Puglsey tied up by a red rope, and a red apple in his mouth. His eyes widened as he fell onto the ground with a heavy thump.

You didn't waste a second moment untying him as Wednesday questioned him, demanding, "I want names." She says after taking the apple from his mouth.

Pugsley whimpers out, "I don't know who they were, honest!" His eyes held pure fear in them. "It happened so fast."

Wednesday scoffed, "Pugsley, emotions equals weaknesses." She then tells him, "Pull yourself together."

Wednesday believed such things but you were quite the opposite, you harnessed emotions rather than push them away like your sisters did. Staring at Pugsley softly you told him, "Unless you harness it and turn it into power."

Your sister glares at you for a max of two seconds before tearing her eyes away from you entirely, placing her hands on Pugsley wrists before her head shoots upwards. You knew what was going on, you weren't blind to these sorts of things. And Wednesday never could hide it from you even if she tried. She was having a vision seeing who was terrorizing your brother. Going back to her original state, she breathes a little heavily.

Pugsley looks at her concerned as you hide your emotions from your eyes. She looks down at your brother, assuring him, "Leave this to us." One glance at you and you got up off your knees and followed right after her.

Pugsley sat up quickly staring at the both of you. "Wednesday, Y/n," He had come to call out. "What are you going to do?"

The black haired teenager slightly smirked at the plan she was currently forming in her head, "What we do best." And the two of you were off.

Whilst walking down the halls after the bell rang, you ask, "Who did it?"

"Idiotic jocks, the water polo team," Wednesday simply answers with a monotone voice.

You then hum out, "And you have a plan to hurt them?" It came out as a question but you knew better, you knew that your sister had come to plan something mischievous having it already up her sleeve. Her eyes swipe towards yours connecting it. "Oh do tell."

"Piranhas, in the swimming pool whilst they practice." She smirks widely. In turn your lips pulled with a matching one showing some teeth. Wednesday loved watching others and herself in pain, she always fell into a whirl of happiness smiling brightly like no other. You only participated if anyone had come to hurt anyone from your family. No one messed with your family. Absolutely no one.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

Walking into a private practice you held two bags of piranhas whilst Wednesday also held two bags of the same thing. "Guys look its the freak twins." One said out loud.

"Hey freaks! This is a closed practice!" Dalton-the bully said.

Wednesday spoke calmly and deadly, "The only person that can torture my brother is me." Raising up the bags the water polo team stared at the both of you with terror in their eyes. They dropped anything that was in their hands and started swimming away but you and your sister didn't waste any more time than you needed to. Dropping the bags into the water. The flesh eating animal swimming fastly towards them.

A wicked smile appeared on Wednesday's lips while your lips appeared to have nothing. Your face holds an emotionless stare in it, tilting it to the side as you watch, a sick feeling entering your stomach, one that you didn't mind being in there. This feeling was rather one that Wednesday experienced. Wednesday lifted her head up focusing on the sounds of their screams. Blood filling the water.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

In a car stuck in front of your parents as they stared at each other with such loving looks, singing along to the song on the radio, slowly leaning into one another. Their eyes filled with hunger for the other. Allowing their lust coming to light. They leaned into one another slowly filled with enough patience their lips connected. The kiss turned heated in a matter of seconds and they were touching each other as if it depended on their lives.

They finally gain enough self control and tear themselves from each other. Morticia's eyes landed on her first born daughter that had a wide variety of the different shades of black. "Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" She asks with a quiet soft tone.

Wednesday turns her head towards our butler, Lurch. "Lurch, please remind my parents that I am no longer speaking to them," Wednesday says to him. A grunt of confirmation left his lips.

Gomez spoke up, "I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore." He then turns to his wife. "Won't she, Tish?"

"Of course, it's the perfect school for her." Morticia answered.

Wednesday shot back, "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?" She then stated in a matter of factly, "I have no interest in following your footsteps." She then lists out, "Becoming captain on the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Seance Society."

Your mother sighed out, "I merely meant that finally you will be among peers that understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends."

Your sister turned her body towards the window she sat near and spoke once again, "I have someone that understands me." Her eyes glance at you briefly before tearing away from you entirely. You didn't notice as you had come to look at the surroundings that Nevermore bought.

Gomez leaned towards both of his daughters, "Nevermore is like no other boarding school." He then looks back at his wife. "It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love."

"You guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way." Your sister snapped.

"Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled. That boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that look on your records?" Her eyes flicker from one sister to the other.

You continued to stay silent, thinking to yourself. Having that on your record, attempted manslaughter would have not been good for what you planned for the future. But it was all in a way to show that no one could hurt your family. Hurt any one of them and you would go to extreme lengths. Wednesday was the one to voice her thoughts, "Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done."

Your eyes landed at the school before you as soon as your car had come to stop, you got out grabbing your bag that felt unusually more heavy but you simply waved it off. Following right after your family and heading to the principal's office her name being Larissa Weems.

Her office had an eerie feeling to it, not as eerie as your sister could make it during grave digging but eerie enough to have you instantly like the place. "Wednesday is certainly a unique name." Weems compliments with a warm smile. "I'm guessing that was the day you were born."

Slightly shaking your head, Wednesday was not born on a wednesday, she was born on a friday. "I was born on Friday 13th."

"Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, Wednesday is a child full of woe." Morticia stated. This got you thinking, if you didn't have a small letter that your parents had come to write you, what name would you possess with Morticia? Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace... Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for a living, But the child who was born on Sabbath day is fair and wise and good in every way. Would you have been named Monday? Tuesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? Or Sunday? It really made you wonder.

Tuning back into the conversation happening around you, "You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Morticia hums at the comment. "Did your mother tell you both that we were roommates back in the day?"

"And you graduated with your sanity intact?" Wednesday says. "Impressive."

Principal Weems looked down at the two files presented before her, both open allowing her to read both of them. "You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years."

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me." Wednesday tells her bluntly. "I bet this place won't be any different."

Gomez clears his throat, "What our daughter is trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity."

Weems looked towards you now, her eyes giving you a slight warm welcome. Slight. "And you've always followed in her footsteps?" She practically stated. This was true, you were practically your sister's shadow. You didn't stray far from her back. Nor did you wish to. It was safe there. Safe to stay behind her rather than be your own person. Even if it did sound sad and downright depressing. There was something more to the story, the reason why you were practically Wednesday's shadow, it was a safe space, nothing could harm you if you simply stood behind her. You are Wednesday's white shadow and nothing could change that.

This was the first time you spoke up after leaving your home, "With a full conscience."

Weems only smiled not saying anything else, her thoughts circling around splitting the two of you up and having you grow into your own person and not be dependent on Wednesday or her actions. To have you be your own true self. "We don't normally accept students mid-term, but given Wednesday and Y/n's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception."

The darker one sat there with a clear disdain look, her hand finding yours and holding it, squeezing tightly, digging her nails into the back of it. As if she were trying to inflict pain but you knew better than that. She hated this idea of going to Nevermore.

Staring at her softly you return the squeeze and digging of nails. Not paying any attention to what Morticia had to say anymore.

"Did you hear that my little storm cloud?" Gomez said. "You're in great hands."

"We'll see if she survives the first session." Wednesday had taken the liberty of blaming herself entirely on the situation that was performed at hand, saying she was behind everything and only dragged you to hold the two extra bags that she couldn't hold. Otherwise you wouldn't have done what you did. Wednesday always had a way with her words when speaking to authority figures. So you weren't forced to go to the therapy sessions by law, your mother had other plans.

Weems hums out, "I've assigned you to your mother's old dorm. Ophelia Hall."

Wednesday and Morticia look at one another. "Refresh my memory." Wednesday repositions herself to where she was facing her mother. "Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?" Very fitting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.8K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...
3.6K 276 12
๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ [SLOW UPDATES] Esmarie King was a special case at the school of Nevermore, the seventeen-year-old wasn't a...
183K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž SOME NSFW TOPICSโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž LOWERCASE INTENDEDโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€...