OC Oneshots

By LunyaVioletBlue

Literally title- I got the idea from a friend, @IndigoSilver08 Yay cover It sucks More

1
Part 1 of 2
Part 2 of 2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

5

23 1 11
By LunyaVioletBlue

Motivation: D e a d
My mind: D e a d
Me: D e a d

OC Name: ??? (>:3)
Fandom: Uh, sooooo I made the first part on my own. The AU is completely thought up by me. And there's a drawing I made that goes a long with it—
Species: Human. Mostly. With a few things that happened through potions/experiments/that-kind-of-stuff
Location: ???

She expected to feel triumph.

She expected to feel relief. Relief that the war was finally over. Relief that no one had to look behind their shoulders every other second to make sure the Black Deaths and the Seekers weren't behind them, ready to take their lives.

Instead, all she felt was grief, anger, frustration, self-disgust, and self-hate.

Everyone was gone.

Everyone was dead.

She couldn't believe it.

But it was right there, in front of her.

She couldn't deny it.

Everyone was really gone.

All because of her.

Everyone, everything, all that they've done, all that they've achieved. Gone. Everything was gone, in ashes. All because of her. All her fault.

She thought they'd won. She thought that the Wanderers had won when they killed the leader of the Seekers, and banished the Black Deaths.

That's because they had.

For one second, anyway.

She'd never expected for arrows to rain from the sky, killing everyone around her. That was all her fault. She didn't check for curses on the leader before killing him. She wasn't cautious enough and that had caused the deaths of thousands of people. Thousands of innocent citizens, families, all her fault.

She was a murderer.

She really was a criminal.

She wanted to run. She wanted to leave this wretched place.

At least the Seekers were gone. And the Wanderers. Without them, life would go on as usual.

Without anymore of the Potion, and the rest of the Wanderers and Seekers gone, she was the last with the ability of Sight.

And she couldn't stay.

No, if she stayed, conflict would rise again, perhaps even faster than before. She couldn't bare the feeling of being the only one in the galaxy with the Sight. It might just be the thing that finally killed her.

No, she had to run. Flee from the galaxy. She had to leave. She had to become an outcast, in order to save the rest of the galaxy, maybe even the universe.

So she ran. She made her red wings disappear, vowing to never use them again. It brought too many memories.

She stole Sight-numbing potions from the deserted lab, and kept her eyes downcast to avoid being derailed from her plan with something intriguing.

She ran all the way to the Cursed Mountains, never stopping to drink, eat, or sleep. She couldn't dwell any longer. It would only make it harder to leave. To say goodbye. For perhaps the last time in eternity.

If she was going to be an outcast, she might as well start at the most barren place.

The Mountains stretched high above her, boulders tumbled down the sides, and the Lone Dragon flew overhead.

She was tired. She was weak. She was thirsty. She was hungry. She had been traveling for days. She didn't dare stop. She pulled her hood down as she surveyed the Cursed Mountains. She didn't care if the Lone Dragon spotted her. If it killed her—well, it would be more of a bliss than anything. She didn't care if she died, at this point. What did she do to deserve living? She had only brought death, and destruction to her people. She deserved death.

The wind picked up, sending her black hair flowing in the breeze, and her red cloak billowed in the cool wind. She clutched the red tulip in her fist tighter.

She was surprised. She didn't know when or where the tulip came from. She knew she should get rid of it. It was the symbol of the Wanderers, but her hand disobeyed, keeping the red wilting flowing in her possession.

She gazed into the distance, at the mountains where people disappear forever upon entering it.

That's what she was going to do.

Disappear.

Her mere presence was a threat to peace in this galaxy. She shouldn't stay.

She couldn't.

She didn't look back. She didn't say goodbye. She had no one. She didn't need to say goodbye. Everyone she knew and cared about died. Her brother, her parents, her only friends.

Plus, it was best for everyone here, and her, if she left.

She didn't look back as she entered the mountains, the tulip clutched in her hands.

* * *

She woke up in a strange world.

A world full of cubes. A foreign world. One made up of blocks, mysteries, pranks, life, and death.

One that will be her home soon.

"Hello!"

She blinked. In front of her, a person with a mischievous smirk stood.

"I see from your confused expression that you are new here!"

She nodded.

"Well, what's your name? I'm Zarxulbli."

Did she want to tell this total stranger her name?

But maybe...maybe she didn't have to. Her name was a curse. This was a chance to start anew, throw away the old, scratched slate and restart on a blank one.

She had a new life ahead of her.

She needed a new name.

After some hesitation, she answered "My name is Lunya."

——————

As I said, most was an AU kinda thing that I made up completely on my own.
And the last bit was obviously Minecraft.
-Lunya

P.S.

And that's the picture I was talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.7K 22
➝ I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? ➝ A MineCraft YouTubers × Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
132K 1.3K 31
I'm deciding to create a one shot book for warrior cats, I will take requests, not lemons tho. Cover art isn't mine and art belong to their rightful...
1K 98 29
~ BEAUTIFUL COVER MADE BY @hollyhockfang **✿❀ ❀✿** 𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔢 𝔭�...
111K 1.2K 54
Cover by @TheSilverFlames. Thank you 💖 A book of fandom and non-fandom related one-shots with you interacting with a dragon (or type of dragon). So...