๐’๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐ โ”โ” ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By illyaxsviel

๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ โ somehow my dead black heart beats for you โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–‰๐–†๐–’๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”: ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š: ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–›๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–†๐–’๐–†
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐•พ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฌ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š: ๐•ป๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ '๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–ž' ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•น๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–˜, ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š'๐–˜, ๐•ธ๐–š๐–—๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ต๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰๐–˜, ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž
๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—: ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜

1.3K 68 7
By illyaxsviel

CHAPTER FOUR

act i

LIES AND ILLUSIONS

'Woe is the Loneliest Number'

"How could you miss a dead body" Wednesday questioned the sheriff. The police department and the sheriff spent all night looking for the gory body that was Roman. But they ended up empty-handed, which wasn't a surprise.

"Seems the police is lacking...as usual," I commented.

Sheriff Galpin glared at me but ignored my comment and said, "Because it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, and no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night".

Wednesday had told me what happened with Rowan: a bugged eye monster slashed Rowan up right in front of her. I believed her, of course. Wednesday was not a liar; if she was, she would've made a much more complex and believable story. This town and Nevermore were becoming most interesting, and here I was beginning to think it was boring.

I wasn't upset with the murder of Rowan, he tried to kill my twin, and he thought she could potentially destroy the school. It was ridiculous Wednesday wouldn't destroy the school, too much work. She would much rather rule the school.

"Your search party is blind and useless, it seems," I commented offhandedly.

Wednesday was getting frustrated and told him, "I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me."

The sheriff sighed and questioned, "Get a good look at this monster thing?"

I rolled my eyes and told him that he was stupid because he was. "Murderers and monsters don't usually stick around when killing someone for a chat. Maybe we should've asked if it wanted a cup of tea."

Sheriff Galpin rolled his eyes but raised an eyebrow and asked, "Maybe it was one of your classmates."

Principal Weems gave the old man a pointed glare and sternly said, "Sheriff, I find that question offensive."

"I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue," The old man scoffed, "Hikers just ripped apart in the woods."

Larissa raised an eyebrow and said, "The mayor said those were bear attacks."

The sheriff shook his head and replied, "Well, the mayor and I disagree."

"So... you're assuming a Nevermore student is the murderer despite the lack of evidence of a crime being committed. How very presumptuous," I told him, tilting my head and narrowing my eyes. "Let us move on; I'm over this"

The 'adults' took my advice and continued to walk toward Principal Weems's office.

"My guess is Rowan ran away," Larissa stated, sitting down behind her desk on her comfortable-looking chair. "State troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his family, but they haven't heard from him either." She continued.

"Dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls," Wednesday stated coldly.

"What were you doing out in the woods with him, Ms. Addams?" The Sheriff questioned, looking at Wednesday with suspicious eyes, taking a seat on one of the many chairs in the room.

"I heard a noise in the forest and went to go investigate. That's when I stumbled upon the attack." Wednesday retold her 'story.'

"Then what happened?" he asked.

"Then I found my sister shaking in fear, trying to help Rowan. He was far too gone when I arrived. Bianca Barclay was near, and I asked her to get help," I interrupted, ignoring my twin's icy look.

"And just to be clear, this monster wasn't a bear or some other wild animal?" Sheriff asked, raising an eyebrow.

Wednesday scoffed and told him, "We've hibernated with grizzles. We know the difference. That was no grizzly or wild animal."

Larissa clearly was over the interrogation like we all were and stood up from her desk and said, "Thank you, Sheriff. I think Wednesday and Solomon are done now."

"Actually, I would like to speak with Sheriff Galpin. Alone." Wednesday told us, giving me a side-eye. I rolled my eyes, walking out the front door. I had someone to see.

I stood behind the door and spotted a familiar gangly face being escorted up by some Deputy.

I didn't look away from the boy until he was right in front of me. He should be dead.

"Hey, Solomon," Rowan said; the person we saw dead just a few hours ago was alive.

The deputy opened Larissa's office door, showing Sheriff Galpin and Wednesday that Rowan was alive and well. Wednesday and I shared identical shocked and confused looks.

_________

After Wednesday's therapy session and my skipping mine, we wandered around Nevermore grounds, looking for a particular hyperactive blond. We needed to know more about Rowan.

We finally found Enid, ordering around students who were painting a canoe for some reason, "If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out!" she yelled.

I grinned at her words and said, "I would pay good money to see that"

Enid turned around and saw us and lit up. "Howdy, roomies! I'm so glad you decided to stay".

"I thought you wanted your single room back." Wednesday question, Enid shrugs and says, "Full disclosure, I don't like living solo, and Thing gives a killer neck massage. It's a win-win. So why the change of heart."

Wednesday crossed her arms over her chest, annoyance rolling through our bond, and said, "I refuse to play the role of a pawn in someone's else corrupt game."

"You mean Rowan?" Enid questioned, confused.

I rolled my eyes and told her, equally annoyed, "Yes, Rowan, who the fuck else would she be talking about?"

Enid sighed and told us, "It's just that we all saw him this morning. Very much, like, not dead."

"I know, making me believe I'm losing my mind. I don't like it," Wednesday said, and I grinned. "Mental torture is simply the best, fucks you up so much more than physical torture."

Enid shivered, and Wednesday asked her, "You're Nevermore's gossip queen. What's Rowan's story?"

Enid shrugged again and said, "Other than being a weird loner, uh-no offense."

I rolled my eyes, and Wednesday shrugged and said, "None taken."

"Xavier Thorpe's his roommate. If you had a cell phone, you could just text him and ask him. But I know your aversion to technology so just talk to him." Enid said, shrugging, and looked back to the canoe and yelled at a girl, "Yoko! Come on, flare those whiskers. The Poe Cup droops for no one."

"What is the Poe Cup anyway?" Wednesday questioned the blonde.

"My entire reason for living right now. Part canoe race, part foot chase, no rules." Enid exclaimed, clearly excited for this Poe Cup. She continued, "Each form has to pick an Edgar Allan Poe short story for inspiration. You two can grab a brush and maybe take a stab at being social?"

My eyes widened; yeah, hell no, but Wednesday grabbed my arm and told Enid, "I do like stabbing. The social part, not so much. Besides, it'll cut into my writing time. But Solomon will help".

"She will?" Enid questioned suspiciously.

"I will most certainly not. You dare throw me under the bus Wednesday? I thought we were siblings," I sternly huffed.

Wednesday rolled her eyes and said, "You have nothing else to do."

I scoffed and said, "Yes, I do."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow and asked, "Like what?"

"I have a hot vampire's bed to jump into," I said like it was obvious.

Wednesday narrowed her eyes at me and questioned, "Who?"

"His name is Dorian," I told her reluctantly.

Enid gasped, and we turned to her. Her eyes glimmered, and she asked: "Wait, Dorian Achyls?"

I nodded slowly, and Enid whisperer yelled, "OMG! Dorian is like so hot. He's kinda a loner, but that's because he's a vamp, and no one trusts him. Bianca always tried getting with him, but she settled for Xavier."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow at me, and I shrugged. What do you know, my newest fling was popular

"I'll talk to Xavier about Rowan," I told Wednesday, and she nodded.

I then walked away when Enid was in her little dazed space, and Wednesday went the other way to do some writing, no doubt. I had a vampire to find and... Xavier.

________

It took me a while, but I found his room after I nearly tortured some extra for his room number. I walked to his door and heard him talking and me being me, just walking in without knocking. He was expecting me, so it's not my fault.

My mouth opened and closed when I saw what was happening. Dorian was on a bed, and Xavier looked like he had come out of the shower. Since when did they know each other? The room smelt like old books, blood, and paint; it was odd, but I liked it.

Dorian looked up from his book and smiled when he saw me, "Solomon, darling. You're late," he said softly.

I ignored Xavier's pointed look, sat on their bed between his legs, and sighed. "Wednesday tried forcing me to participate in helping in the Poe Cup. But I told her I had other...plans," I informed him.

Xavier just stood there and coughed, and I looked up at him. "Can you like get out? I need to change." He asked quickly.

I looked him up and down, watching the water run off his body. He was pale and skinny, but he had some muscle. His arms were fairly big, and veins prominent. "No, I like the show."

Xavier just blushed and stuttered, "W-what n-no. Get out!"

Dorian chuckled, wrapped his arms around me from behind, dragged me onto his chest, looked up at Xavier, and said, "Go on."

Xavier's eyes widened and blushed deeper. He huffed and grabbed clothes, and went to the bathroom to change. 

"Boringggg" I yelled after him.

Dorian chuckled, and I turned around in his lap and asked, "Why was he in here?"

Dorian smiled, nuzzled my hair, and replied, "He's a friend...kinda. He was asking me to move into his dorm since Rowan was leaving. He just returned from archery practice, and I couldn't stand the stench."

I nodded slowly. So much to unpack there, but I ignored it. I had better things in mind than an interrogation.

I cupped his face and kissed him slowly, getting a feel for him. He kissed back slowly in surprise but then kissed me harder. We were fighting for dominance when he licked my lower lip and asked for entrance, and I let him. Our tongues met, the subtle taste of blood invaded my senses, and I felt high. We were interrupted by a squeaky cough.

Sadly, we parted with messy, red lips and looked over to a now-dressed Xavier. He looked uncomfortable and said, "Sorry. I'm going to leave".

I rolled my eyes and said, "Come join."

Xavier's eyes bugged, and he looked like he was going to pass out. He looked at Dorian, and he nodded with a smile. 

Xavier slowly walked closer and sat on the bed, and I huffed and dragged him closer by his collar and kissed him roughly. Dorian's hands rested on my hips, circling patterns, and watched us kiss with a satisfied smile with dark eyes.

So maybe I forgot to question Xavier but I got distracted. Kill me!

________

Sorry for the late update...

This is going to be a fairly short fic. It might be going a little fast, but oh well... They are horny teenagers; what do we expect. They won't be fucking till a few more chapters.

vote and comment x.

words: 1,863

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 8.6K 63
~I shudder and lean over, staring into her chocolate irises. "Are you sure?" "Yes." Without another word, I crash my lips on her own, removing the ri...
23.9K 676 11
IN WHICH Ellie Williams has a 6 year old sister who also was smuggled across the country with Joel Miller. Emily Williams, just a little baby girl li...
534K 35.1K 36
Formerly known as Edge of Romance / Three times is the charm, they say. But Addy needs more like a miracle if she's to have any hope with Miguel. ***...