The Alpha's Little Runner

By ComposedMayhem

Madelyn Rivera was kidnapped by rogues when she was only 15 years old. Her pack was attacked and everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author Note's
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Epilogue
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY NOW UP!!!!

Author's Note

7.7K 135 11
By ComposedMayhem

I hope everyone has had an amazing holiday season for whatever holiday you celebrate!!! I just wanted to pop on and let you guys know that I will begin editing this book this week! I plan to get as much of the edit done as possible before school starts back. Once it starts back, the editing will slow down a little bit.

I also wanted to tell you guys about the gift my husband got me. He knows I have written this book and how much work I have put into it. As a Christmas gift, he got my book printed out as a book! It is so cool but also weird to see this book on actually paper in book form. It gives me more motivation to edit this book and make it better than it is.

Thank you all so much for all the love and support you guys have given me. I do see all of your comments, and I wish Wattpad had a like button!!! Keep sharing and commenting!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
612K 15.7K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
1.5M 37.5K 25
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring nineteen year old werewolf. Her dad is the alpha of the Blue Shadow pack. Brooklyn is his baby and he wants her to be...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...