familiar? (𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣�...

Anonymous_em250 द्वारा

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴew... ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷 old "friend" of the triplets... अधिक

familiar
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
epilogue
epilogue 2.0

26

1.9K 57 36
Anonymous_em250 द्वारा

now, max wasnt entirely sure how to go about it. he didn't know when or where he was gonna do it. was it gonna be a big thing or a small thing? he had all these thoughts running through his mind, all while nick was still playing with his fingers.

max looked over at the other boy, nick was calmly watching the tv as he fiddled with maxs fingers. he smiled softly at the sight of the boy.

he picked up his phone with his spare hand and decided to message chris, who was still in fact in the bathroom. he struggled to send the first message seeing as he only had one hand but he got it eventually.

maximus
chris

chris
max?

maximus
i'm gonna do it

chris
?
do what?

maximus
omfg
chris

chris
WHAT
i genuinely have no idea what you're talking about

maximus
nick...

chris
...
oh?
OH!
THAT

maximus
yes chris
THAT

chris
DANG BRO
OKAY I SEE YOU

maximus
haha
yeah...

chris
alright
well
what's the plan then?

maximus
i don't know, that's why i'm texting you

chris
right
well when do you wanna do it?

maximus
I DONT KNOW

chris
OK WELL FINE
do it tomorrow

maximus
TOMORROW?!

chris
do it
no balls

maximus
😐

chris
well when are you gonna do it huh?
you asked for my help

maximus
OK AND?!
I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO SAY TOMORROW

chris
WELL WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!?

maximus
NOT TOMORROW

chris
well to bad
that's what i said

maximus
fine-
i'll do it tomorrow

chris
ACTUAL?!

maximus
yes actual

chris
LETS FUCKING GO

maximus
stfu bitch

max chukles at the messages before he puts his phone away.

nick looks over at him when he feels max laughing. nothing funny is on the tv so he's curious as to why he's laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" nick asks sweetly, genuinely curious. maxs smile drops quickly but he quickly fixes it.

"oh i was just texting chris and he was being weird as usual." max replies. nick had stopped playing with his hand which made maxs smile dim a little but he didn't say anything about it.

"where is chris?" nick chuckles as he looks around the hotel room.

"in the bathroom." max laughs.

"he's been in there for ages i swear." nick laughs along with max. the two fall into small conversation before kennedy speaks up from beside the bed.

"what's for dinner? it's 8 o'clock and i'm starving." she says standing up. max hadn't even noticed that it was dark outside.

"there's a burger king just down the road right?" matt says sitting up from the other bed.

"i think so. you want me to go get some?" vincent asks standing up.

"i'll come with you." audrey says standing up.

"i can- i can also come. if you need." matt speaks up sheepishly. audrey and vincent look over at him.

"i mean, if you want to. you don't have to though." vincent says confused.

"oh, ok. nah it's fine. i'll stay here." matt says laying back down.

"no! you should come." audrey says cheerfully. she walks over to the side of the bed matts lying on and pulls him up.

"that's ok vincent?" matt asks.

"sure. it looks like they want you to come." vincent smiles.

matt looks at audrey and smiles a her, audrey returning the smile.

nick watched as the two interact, and he can't help but notice that matts cheeks are redder than usual. he smirks to himself when he realises.

matt has feelings for audrey, that's who he was talking about.

"what do you guys want?" vincent pulls out his phone and opens his notes app to grab everyone's order.

once he has what everyone wants, the three walk out the door to go get the food.

chris walks out the bathroom and goes to sit where matt was before.

"dude, why were you in there for so long?!" nick exclaims making everyone laugh.

"i got scrolling on tiktok." he stated making everyone laugh more. nick rolled his eyes as he laughed. of course he did.

chris looked over at max and smirked when he saw how close him and nick were. he rose his eyebrows when he met eyes with max. max simply flipped him off before focusing on nicks phone. they were watching tiktok's together.

max didn't know how he felt about asking nick tomorrow. he knew it was the best idea since it'd give them the most time if it went well. but it also meant if it went badly then they'd have to spend a week and a half together.

but he was pretty certain nick felt the same. especially with how they were acting together. they were very cuddly and flirtatious with each other. max was a pretty self aware person so he could tell that nick most likely liked him back.

and although he was nervous about that, that wasn't his main concern. he was mostly anxious about how nick was gonna react about their "past". he didn't know if nick was gonna remember him, if he was gonna care that max didn't tell him sooner. he didn't know how it was gonna go down. and that's what made him the most anxious.

but he knew he had to do it. he'd never forgive himself if he didn't.

this was a rather short chapter but i hoped you enjoyed it

i hope you all had a great christmas or whatever you're celebrating at this time of year.
what'd u all get for christmas? i got a new phone which is pretty slay.
but those christmas hauls on tiktok where they got the iphone 14 AND air jordan's AND a max book is insane💀

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. please vote and comment if you can. and thank you so much again for 4k reads <333

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

84.4K 1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
297K 3.5K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
59.9K 1.1K 18
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚...
80.2K 822 42
One day the triplets move in next door to y/n and become best friends with each other but y/n sees one of the triplets as a little more than friends...