mine | hwang hyunjin

By milkandhyunnie

As a successful kpop idol, you never have time for romance or relationships. After getting your heart broken... More

Ch. 1 - studio session
Ch. 2 - wrong cup
Ch. 3 - partners
Ch. 4 - dance practice
Ch. 5 - celebrate
Ch. 6 - let's go
Ch. 7 - friends
Ch. 8 - benefits
Ch. 9 - easy
special chapter - Hyunjin's POV
Ch. 10 - crybaby
Ch. 11 - not me
Ch. 12 - promise
Ch. 13 - missed this
Ch. 14 - all yours
Ch. 16 - mine

Ch. 15 - only you

4.2K 76 104
By milkandhyunnie

The icy night air hits your body as you rush out the doors, numbing your skin. Your cheeks are warm, your eyes still watery from shock, and you can see your own breath as it leaves your lungs. Shivering from the cold, you lean against the wall of the building, hugging yourself to cover your exposed skin. You don't know if you should leave or stay. You wanted answers from Hyunjin about the scene you just witnessed, but more than anything you wanted to clear your head and rid your mind of that cursed image that now haunted your thoughts.

The way his lips swelled red, the blush that fell across his cheeks, the glistening gloss that stained his mouth all flash as vivid memories in your brain. Such a sight would normally bring butterflies to your stomach. Hyunjin always looked so beautiful in this state, and you loved making him flustered. But instead of butterflies, your stomach was filled with dread knowing that it wasn't you who had left your traces on him. It was another girl.

You continue reliving the moment in your mind, feeling sicker and sicker every time. How could this happen? Hyunjin hadn't given any indication that he wanted to see other people, and you thought that you had both been on the same page. You try to make sense of it all, thinking up the possible sequence of events that could have led to the kiss, but to no avail. Your heart only hurts more every time you attempt to reason with yourself. Before you can formulate any type of conclusion, your thoughts are interrupted.

"Y/N! There you are!" You hear a familiar voice calling. "Fuck, I finally found you."

You turn to the direction of the voice to find Hyunjin panting with half of his body out the door of the venue. His eyes are bolted open, staring at you, wide with panic. He rushes towards you, grabbing your arm as you turn your back on him to walk away. This was too much to deal with right now and you just needed space.

"Y/N, stop for a second." Hyunjin's grip steadies you in your place. "Please listen to me." His voice is firm and marked with urgency.

You refuse to turn around, tears welling up in your eyes again. You don't have anything to say to him, rather, you don't know what to say. Your thoughts are still jumbled in your brain and all you know is that it hurts to look at him.

"Y/N, please." Hyunjin desperately begs. "It's not what it looks like. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me...can you please say something?"

"I don't...I don't have anything to say." You mumble through your tears.

"Y/N, look at me."

Hyunjin let's go of your arm to grab your shoulders instead, turning you to face him. His frantic expression immediately softens when he sees you crying.

"Baby..." He coos as he gently takes your face in his hands, wiping the tears off your cheeks. "I didn't mean for it to happen, you have to believe me."

The streetlight above you casted a hazy glow on Hyunjin's figure. Maybe it was the remnants of alcohol still in your system, but seeing him look at you with such concern and hold you as if you were made of glass caused a stir in your stomach. You aren't sure if it was anxiety or excitement that you were feeling, but you didn't have it in you to remove yourself from his grasp.

Sniffling back your tears, you take a deep breath. "I want to believe you Hyunjin, but how can I not believe my own eyes?" You shiver as you try to steady your breathing, but fail to maintain your cool when your eyes land on his lips. "You still have her gloss on your lips." Your last sentence coming out in a hushed whisper.

Hyunjin hastily wipes the shimmering residue off with the back of his hand before resuming his grip on your face. He pauses for a moment, frantically searching your expression.

He lowers his head to meet yours, maintaining eye contact while doing so. "Stain me with you lips instead."

Before you could respond, Hyunjin clashes his lips onto yours, knocking the breath out of your lungs and causing you to gasp. The kiss was desperate and rushed, your hot breaths mixing in the cold air between movements, a trail of saliva connecting you in the brief moments when you pulled apart, only to swiftly resume your position with your mouth on his. He kisses you like his life depends on it, and you feel like you're dying and being brought back to life every time your lips touch. Finally breaking apart to catch your breaths, your chests sink and rise rapidly as you breathe heavily.

"I was looking for you all night." The sound of Hyunjin's voice snaps you out of your frenzy.

He gazed at you with such intensity, you could believe every word he says, but the story still didn't add up.

"Then why were you with her?" You look up at him with an unwavering stare.

"She grabbed me when I wasn't in the right mindset."

"What? Are you drunk?" You scoff.

Hyunjin frowns, closing his eyes and leaning an arm on the wall behind you. "No, but I feel sick." He rests his head against yours, your foreheads touching.

"What happened? Are you okay?" You carefully reach up to stroke his cheek.

He lets out a long sigh before answering. "Will you be honest with me?"

You furrow your brows in concern, wondering where this conversation was going. "Yes, what is this about?"

Hyunjin lifts his head to meet your eyes. "You promise?"

"I promise."

"Are you still in love with your ex?"

You stand still, motionless in place as the meaning behind his words slowly sink in. You are taken by surprise. This question was definitely not one you were expecting, and you struggle for a few moments to fully comprehend it.

"No." You answer. "No, absolutely not. Where is this coming from?"

"I saw you with him." Hyunjin mumbles, now staring at the ground. "He was holding you."

"He forced that on me, I swear."

"You promise you didn't like it? Even a little?" Hyunjin winces as he asks the question.

You lift his head to make him look at you. "I hated it Hyunjin, I hated it so much."

Caressing his face, you continue to explain yourself. "I went to find you right after. I wanted to be in your arms instead."

The wrinkles on his forehead slowly smooth and the worry in his eyes starts to melt away. "You promise?" He asks once again.

"I promise. It's only you."

Hyunjin studies your face, still apprehensive of your words. You spend some moments in silence before speaking up again.

"I never felt this way with anyone before Jinnie, no matter how stupidly I fell for guys in the past, with you it's different, it's deeper." You watch his expression, desperately trying to convince him of your feelings. "I only want you, and I will only ever want you."

Your voice slightly falters from how nervous you felt, declaring your affections to Hyunjin in the most vulnerable way possible. You still don't know why he was kissing another girl a few minutes before, but you are certain of your feelings for him, whether or not he will return them.

Your face hovers close to his, the warmth of his breath brushing over your cheeks.

"Do you believe me?" You whisper.

Gazing straight into your eyes, he answers. "I believe you."

Hyunjin holds you close, his arms snaking around your waist to pull your body up against his. He rests his head in the crook of your neck, burying his face in your hair and breathing in your scent.

"Do you believe me?" He murmurs against your skin.

The image of Hyunjin kissing Yeri flashes in your mind, stinging you once again. Your grasp on Hyunjin's shoulders momentarily slackens, only causing him to hug you tighter.

"I—I'm trying to, I just—I need a moment to process everything." You answer feebly.

With his face still buried in your neck, Hyunjin mumbles. "If you need me to prove it to you, I'll make you believe me."

Suddenly, he releases you from his hold, only to cradle your face and kiss you again. This time, the kiss was soft and tender. Hyunjin gently sucked on your bottom lip, his tongue grazing your skin. He slowly moves his mouth against yours, your noses brushing as he tilts his head for a better fit. Though his movements were delicate, you could feel his passion in every kiss.

Hyunjin briefly pauses between kisses to whisper to you. "You're the only one I want."

His lips reconnecting to yours again and again. "The only one."

You can feel the vibrations from his voice as he murmurs against your mouth. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, even while she was kissing me."

He pulls back momentarily to gaze at you through his lashes. "You've taken over my mind. I'm obsessed with you, everything about you." And he dives in once more.

You melt into his arms, lips softening against his. "I never stop thinking about you, I need you always." You whisper back to him.

"Yeah? You need me right now?"

You release a breathy sigh. "I need you."

"How do you need me?" Hyunjin's grasp tightens around your waist, pulling you flush against his torso.

"I need you, everywhere."

"I can be everywhere."

In one swift motion, Hyunjin attacks your neck with his lips, gripping your waist and pulling you down onto his thigh perched between your legs. You let out a moan as he guides you over his thigh, tension building in your core. You think about pulling him to the alley next to the venue and fucking him right then and there but you can't risk doing something so reckless in public. Still, you had to do something about the pressure forming between your legs, and you needed to do it soon.

"Hyunjin, please, more." You whine.

He instantly understands your urgency, taking your hand and leading you back into the venue. You head straight to the bathroom, where Hyunjin locks the door behind you before lifting you onto the counter. A few flickering candles reflected on the broad mirror behind you, illuminating Hyunjin's face with a warm radiance.

Before you could admire him any further, he resumes kissing you. Standing between your legs, he takes hold of each of your thighs on either side of him, pulling you closer to his body. You dress rides up so that your clothed center is pressed against his belt line. Draping your arms over his neck and wrapping your legs around his hips, you attempt to tug him even closer. Opening your mouth to deepen the kiss, you desperately needed to be touching every part of him all at once. As you feverishly move your lips all over his, you pause only to take a breath.

Panting, Hyunjin gazes at you. "You still want to take things slow?"

"No." You answer a bit too fast.

The corners of his mouth turn up in a smirk. "That's what I thought. No wonder you wore this skimpy little dress tonight. So short I can almost see your panties." He hooks his fingers underneath the hem of your dress. "Were you trying to tease me?"

"I wasn't teasing you." You mumble, squirming to close your thighs in embarrassment.

Hyunjin keeps them spread open, clicking his tongue as he watches you. "You're not getting away with it tonight princess. Your actions have consequences."

He pushes your dress up to your waist, exposing your panties, already damp with anticipation.
Hyunjin proceeds to suck on your neck, traveling down to your shoulder blade as he takes two fingers and softly caresses your slit over your underwear.

"I missed feeling how wet you get for me." He groans.

"Fuck Jinnie, please go faster."

"You've teased me all night, now it's my turn."
Hyunjin pulls the top of your dress down, exposing your breasts. He gently licks at your nipples, sending shockwaves down your body. You whine, arching your back to push your chest harder against his tongue.

He chuckles at your desperation, his hot breath fanning your skin. Finally, Hyunjin drags your panties to the side, swiping two fingers up your slit and spreading the wetness around your folds before inserting them inside. The sound of his fingers sliding across your dripping core resonating throughout the room.

"Fuck, that's my favorite sound." He grunts.

You whimper as he continues pushing his digits in and out of you, filling you with pleasure each time, but it's still not enough.

"I need you, more of you Jinnie." You whine.

Placing a palm over the front of his slacks, you gently squeeze his bulge, causing him to moan.
Hyunjin pauses his motions, watching as you undo his belt, sliding the zipper down and pulling his pants and briefs off altogether. You lower your head to spit on his dick, a trail of saliva connecting your mouth to his cock before you give him a few pumps to spread the moisture around.

"Baby, let me fuck you already."

Hyunjin positions himself at your entrance, pressing just the tip in before bottoming out in one push. You moan in response, voice becoming muffled as he covers your mouth with his. Hyunjin bites your lip and he starts thrusting into you steadily.

"You missed this dick didn't you? Missed how good I make you feel?" He growls.

"Yes baby, feels so good." You sigh.

Hyunjin gives you a strong thrust, drawing a yelp from you. You grab the material of his shirt as he continues pumping faster.

Hyunjin whispers in your ear. "Has anyone else ever made you feel this good?"

You shake your head. "No, only you."

"Did Jaehyun ever fuck you this good?" His voice was course and low.

"Not even close, Jinnie." You bite your lip, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes from the intense pleasure you were experiencing.

Hyunjin speeds up, his hands clutching your thighs so hard you're sure you'll have bruises tomorrow. You're panting, holding onto his shoulders for support as you start to unravel.

"That's what I like to hear." Hyunjin licks his lips, sweat dripping down his face as he gazes at you hungrily. "Now tell me how good it feels when I make you cum."

"Gonna cum soon Jinnie, oh god, oh my god." Your walls clench around his dick as you reach your climax. Your body jerks and he holds you in place, still relentlessly pounding into you, coaxing you through your orgasm.

"Tell me baby, how does this dick feel?"

"So fucking good, your dick feels so amazing Jinnie." You manage to mutter as your eyes flutter closed.

"Yeah? Who's pussy is this?"

You're still riding your post-orgasm high, barely able to form coherent thoughts. "Yours."

"Say it. Say my name."

"Hyunjin. This pussy is yours, Hyunjin." You cry as he thrusts into you hard.

"Good girl. Gonna let me cum inside? Gonna let me coat your sweet pussy?"

"Yes—fuck, yes."

"Beg for it, princess."

"Please cum inside me, Jinnie. Fill me up."

You feel Hyunjin's dick twitch in response to your words. Soon enough, his movements become erratic, and you know he's reaching the edge.

"God you feel so good. So tight and wet for me." His eyes start to roll to the back of his head. "Gonna fill you up with my huge load."

With a loud grunt, Hyunjin's eyes shut close. You feel his warm cum shooting inside you, making a mess of your pussy. His mouth parts slightly as he finishes, his head falling onto your shoulder as his body slumps into yours.

For a few minutes you both remain in this position, struggling to cool down and catch your breath. When Hyunjin finally lifts his head again, he plants a soft kiss on your cheek before carefully sliding his dick out of you. He cleans you up with a paper towel before straightening out his clothes. You sigh at the feeling of being empty again, but hop off the counter to adjust your dress and attempt to look presentable.

"Do you believe me now?" Hyunjin grins, cradling your cheek in one hand and holding your waist in the other.

You giggle. "I believe you."

"Good, because I'm all yours."

"You are?" You perk up at his statement.

"Yes I am." Hyunjin smiles. "And you're mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 27
𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.𝐂𝐎𝐌 ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ.... ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴...
4.8K 211 13
hyunjin and felix have always felt too strongly for each other. they knew what they had was different, and so they never wanted to do something to ch...
134K 4.6K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...
95.4K 2.8K 12
Hwang Hyunjin known for being a popular playboy/ bully at school. All students are afraid of him. Yuna enters his life and changes him. Yuna who ha...