Romantic Heroics ( Male reade...

By Smokey_Saiyan

After the battle with Frieza on Namek, Vegeta pursues after Goku like a man possessed, and though he doesn't... More

Bio
Secret Identity
A Night to Remember
Attraction
Videl's Struggle - Y/n Snaps!
Y/n joins the Fray! Dabura vs Y/n!
A Vengeful Saiyan! Y/n's Training!
Buy Some Time, Goku! Goku vs Majin Buu!
Broken Deal and Shattered Limits - Y/n vs Super Buu!
Unparalleled Fighter - Birth of a Mighty Fusion!
Super F/n! - An Exhilarating Conclusion!
A Wild Ride ( 18+ )
Lord Beerus
Super Saiyan God vs God of Destruction!
Return of the Emperor
Golden Vengeance
A Tournament? Universe 7 vs Universe 6!
Y/n vs Hit - Behold, Super Saiyan Blue!
After the Tournament ( 18+ )
Return of the Future Warrior, Trunks!
The Dark Y/n of the Future
Hatred of Mortals - Enter Zamasu!
Back to the Future
Y/n vs Black! - Rosé vs Blue!
Zamasu and Black
Rematch! Y/n vs Black!
The Horror of Fused Zamasu! Family Galic Gun!
Fusion Battle! MF/n vs Fused Zamasu!
Conclusion to Trunks' Problem

The Opening Matches!

1.2K 50 5
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

The day of the Tournament of Destroyers was finally here, and Y/n, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo were gathered at Capsule Corporation, some of their family coming along.

Y/n: Today will decide whether we end up in Universe 6, or remain here... I'd rather stay here, personally.

Gohan: Yeah, I don't really want to end up in an unknown universe either.

Whis: Is everyone ready to depart?

Y/n: Yes, we are.

Whis: Splendid!

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan God Evolved Y/n and Ultimate Gohan ~

After the inhabitants of Universe 7 land on the planet between universes, Champa and Vados walk over to greet Beerus and Whis.

Gohan: Let's see, they've got five fighters...

Y/n: A Frieza knockoff...

Vegeta: Winnie the Pooh...

Goku: A metal guy...

Gohan: A Saiyan...

Y/n: This last guy...!

Gohan: Yeah, that pressure is even more intense than Frieza's...

Vados walks over to the representatives of Universe 7 and hands them all a test.

Y/n: ... What's this...?

Vegeta: We should make sure everyone here is competent.

Y/n: What if we lose a fighter?!

Vegeta: Relax son, we can handle it.

Y/n: ... Tch, fine.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Super Saiyan God Goku and Vegeta ~

After the test was complete, an alien dressed similar to Mr. Alonzo steps into the ring.

Ref: Let the Tournament of Destroyers begin!

Y/n looks around the arena, and raises a brow as he sees two giant portraits of Beerus and Champa.

Y/n: They aren't even fighting...

Ref: Will the teams pick their order?

Gohan: Order... Okay, who goes first?

Goku: I will.

Vegeta: Then I'll go next.

Y/n: Third.

Gohan: Then I'll take fourth.

Piccolo: And I'm last...

Piccolo tells Whis the order of the fighters and then Whis tells the announcer as Vados tells him Universe 6's order.

Ref: Alright! First match up will be Son Goku of Universe 7 vs Botamo of Universe 6!

Goku and Botamo enter the ring, the latter snickering.

Ref: Begin!

Goku throws a punch, hitting Botamo in the stomach. However, Botamo was completely unharmed. Goku attempts several times to knock the bear-like fighter back, but to no avail. Then he gets an idea. He slides under Botamo and grabs him by his legs before flipping him out of the ring.

Ref: The winner of round one is Son Goku! The next fight will be Son Goku vs Maggeta!

Maggeta then takes the stage and Goku grins, then transforms into a Super Saiyan.

Y/n: Super Saiyan...?

Champa: What's that?!

Vados: It seems to be a transformation that significantly multiplies the Saiyan's power, and even ferocity.

Goku rushes the metal man, but his attacks were completely useless. After a moment, the metal man strikes Goku, sending him flying away and nearly out of the ring. Goku stops himself before being rung out and smirks.

Goku: You're incredibly powerful! But you're no match for a God!

Goku closes his eyes and his aura disperses before transforming into a flame like one instead and his hair reverts down and turns scarlet red as he powers up into a Super Saiyan God. He then opens his now scarlet eyes and takes his battle stance, then disappears from Maggeta's line of sight before reappearing and punching the metal man out of the ring. Goku then reverts to his base form.

Ref: Son Goku is on a roll! Maggeta has been eliminated! The next match will be Son Goku vs Frost!

Champa: This isn't good! Those mortals are a lot stronger than I had anticipated!

Frost enters the ring and bows to Goku, who raises a brow.

Goku: You remind me of someone... And if that's the case, you should transform into your final form. Because I won't lose.

Frost: Oh? Very well...

Frost powers up and is enveloped by his aura before his aura dims down, revealing him in his Final Form.

Frost: This is what you wanted, right?

Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan and rushes the Frieza lookalike, but Frost manages to dodge the Saiyan, then punches him and knocks him out of the ring.

Ref: Wh-wha?! Unbelievable! Son Goku has been eliminated!

Vegeta: Kakarot?! How?!

Goku: When he hit me... I... I dunno...

Vegeta: Hmph!

Ref: The next match is Vegeta vs Frost!

Vegeta steps into the ring and immediately transforms into a Super Saiyan 2, then punches Frost out of the ring before reverting to his base form.

Ref: Er... This is ridiculous... Next match is Vegeta vs Cabba!

Cabba enters the ring and bows.

Cabba: Hi, I'm Cabba.

Vegeta: ... And?

Cabba: Er...

Vegeta: You're a Saiyan, right?

Cabba nods.

Vegeta smirks and transforms into a Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: Then come on, show me the power of a Universe 6 Super Saiyan!

Cabba: Er... Actually... I... I can't go Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: ... Tch, what a waste of time.

Vegeta then punches him out of the ring.

Beerus: Oho! You're already down to your last fighter, Champa!

Champa: Don't be surprised when Hit eliminates you all!

Ref: With Cabba eliminated, Universe 6 is down to it's last fighter - Hit! The next fight will be Vegeta vs Hit!

Hit slowly enters the ring and Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta: Hmph... You seem more capable.

Hit: Hn...

Vegeta rushes Hit, but in an instant, Hit is no longer where he previously was and Vegeta doubles over in pain, coughing up blood and saliva.

Y/n: Wh-what?!

Gohan: V-Vegeta!

Goku: How'd he do that?!

Vegeta grips his abdomen in pain and slowly looks up, seeing Hit again, who still had his hands in his pockets.

Y/n: Father...

Whis: My, my... Seems like the rumors are true.

Goku: Rumors...?

Whis: Hit is using a technique known as Time Skip, it's a rare sight.

Gohan: So Vegeta's in trouble!

Vegeta chuckles and smirks before standing up straight, then holds a hand out in front of him before clenching it into a fist.

Vegeta: Hit... That attack was good, but I won't go down that easily! And Y/n!

Y/n: Huh?

Vegeta: Watch and learn!

Vegeta's aura engulfs him, transforming into a flame like one and his hair turns crimson red as he powers up into a Super Saiyan God. Vegeta then opens his now crimson eyes and smirks, pointing a thumb at himself.

Vegeta: Hit...! You face a Super Saiyan God now... What will you do?

Hit's eyes widen slightly before Vegeta fires a barrage of Ki blasts at him, which Hit dodges easily before he's suddenly punched in the gut as Vegeta comes at him from the side.

Hit: A diversion...! Gah!

Vegeta then punches Hit in the face, sending him flying, but Hit stops himself before disappearing from Vegeta's line of sight and reappears in front of him. Vegeta's eyes widen as Hit unloads a flurry of punches on him, Vegeta continuously coughing up blood until finally, Hit lands one last punch on his face and sends him out of the ring, eliminating him.

Ref: Incredible! Hit had eliminated Vegeta! The next match will be Y/n Briefs vs Hit!

Y/n enters the ring with his arms crossed, a slight scowl on his face.

Hit: What's that look?

Y/n: Nothing... I must warn you, Hit.

To this, Hit tilts his head slightly in confusion.

Hit: What? Warn me?

Y/n: Yes... I'm a bit stronger than my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 17
(In a dimension where Frieza didn't destroy planet Vegeta) You are a young saiyan by the name of Sukai. You're the best in your class. On your journe...
143K 2.3K 39
All of the information and rules are in the Introduction.
615 57 12
[OLD STORY UNARCHIVED FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE :) THIS IS NO LONGER RELATED TO MY ORIGINAL THE ALTERERS SERIES! Enjoy!] In Universe 6, a half-Human...
94 0 41
Goku and vegeta had another son gokin and vetigi They were training by their dads and later on they grew up becoming a stronger warrior than they're...