Olden Times, Victorian Times:...

By AxolotlPringle

Two brainless young adults from the 21st century get thrown back in the past, into a whole new world. And now... More

-Information-
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Notice!

Chapter V

963 62 37
By AxolotlPringle

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text
Thoughts: ' Italic'

A/n : This chapter is bad :/
Nothing much happens here.
——————————————————————————————————————————

The tea was steaming. Nicely pigmented, with a lovely aroma.

Earl gray, one of the world's most recognized teas for its scent and taste. It's one of my favorites, however...

I don't trust it!

Louis came by at around 3pm. I checked the time on my phone while I was trying to figure out if any of the apps or functions worked. Staring at the phone, I was frustrated. Most of the apps don't work, except for the camera, text, and call. Surprisingly. I called Vin to check if we can both communicate this way. The call went through and he was able to pick up, reply and hang up. We tried texting each other and that worked as well. It also seems like the battery is infinite. The whole time I was using it, not once had the percentage gone down.

I was so focused on my phone that I almost didn't hear the knocking on the door.

"Mx. L/n, it is time for tea. I will be guiding you down to the tea room." Louis's voice could be heard from behind the door.

"O-Oh, coming!" I scrambled off the bed and quickly hid my phone in my bag, in the secret compartment. Setting down my bag carefully next to the bed, I ran over to the door. I turned the knob and pulled it, revealing a patiently waiting Louis and a tired looking Vin.

"Let's go. Also, call me Y/n. I don't like people referring to me by my last name."

Louis nodded and motioned to us to follow him. I looked at Vin, "You alright? You look like shit." I commented.

"As soon as I fell on the bed, I guess all the pent up stress just released and I felt so sore." He yawned and rubbed one of his eyes. " Well, to be fair, we were tied to a chair for the whole night and most of the day."

"Hey, Mr. Louis, what are we having for tea?" I asked, no longer being able to ignore my hunger. We haven't eaten for about a day or so.

"We are having Earl gray, with some butter biscuits. Is there anything in particular you want?" His eyes shifted to me.

"Are you able to maybe give me an apple? Just rinse it in a bowl, if it isn't too much trouble..." I asked. He gave a nod.

"Make it two! Mannn I'm hungry..." Vin yawned out, "And tired."

After a minute of walking, we made it to a room that seemed to be a living room? I'm not exactly sure what the rooms were referred to back then. All of the men were present. Sebastian was standing by the window with his arm crossed, Fred standing next to him with his arms down. William and Albert were sitting in the chairs.

The room had a blue patterned wallpaper,  expensive furnishings, and a colorful patterned carpet. To the left of the door, in the corner, there was a white fireplace surrounded by half-round tables with candle sticks. In the middle stood four white chairs with bronze frames. Three of them were one-person, while the fourth one could fit two people.  I will never get used to the fanciness of rich people.

"Hey guys..." I gave a pathetic wave.

"Good evening. Are the rooms to your liking?" William greeted us with a polite smile.

"Yeah, it's cool. Can't complain about it, it's very fancy and nice looking. But it definitely makes me feel broke." Vin scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"I like the room, but it's definitely more expensive than my own one in my country."

"Oh?" Albert wondered.

"Yeah, it is pretty simple: just a table, a built-in closet, and a small bed. Though I didn't really need a lot of stuff, I did have some posters of musicians hanging here and there, a little custom made music box, and a small bookshelf filled with, well, books." I carefully chose my words when explaining the decor of my personal room.

"Mine's pretty similar, except I also have a d1ldo glued to my ceiling... it's...it's not mine tho... Guys, I swear... GUYS." Vin said. "Anywayyy, where should we sit?"

"VIN WHAT THE FUCK-"

There was a space by William, since he was sitting on the longer chair. William sat on the longer chair, leaving some space next to him. Albert, on the other hand, occupied one of the single chairs. Sebastian, as well, chose to sit by himself, grabbing a chair near the fireplace, and sitting next to Albert. There was only one single-person chair left now. William motioned to the two empty spaces. ' I kinda don't wanna sit next to any of them at the moment. They maybe be so fucking hot, but I also need to be careful. They aren't just characters from an imaginary world. They are real.'

"Can I sit here?" I pointed to the empty space next to William. 'Why did I pick him... I'd rather choose the solo chair next to Albert!'

"Of course." With a closed eye smile, William gave me a courteous nod. "Louis will be back with the tea and biscuits in a few minutes. Why don't you tell us about yourselves?"

I sat down,pressing myself against the corner of the chair, doing my best to scoot away from William, which was futile, because there wasn't much room, and if I did try to move even more, it would look rather awkward.

"Only if you do the same." Vin took a seat in the unoccupied chair next to Albert.

"Of course. Why don't we start with the basics, yes? What are your hobbies?" Albert asked first.

"Mmm, well, I like to write, read, draw, and occasionally sing. What else..." I tried to remember if there was anything else.

"Don't forget about beating people's asses!" Vin laughed.

"Ah, that too." I snapped my fingers.

"Beating people? What do you mean by that?" Moran asked, his eyes almost darkening.

"Yeah, so one time, we both got kidnapped by this motherfucker, because we had reported them to the police and kinda personally beated him up. He wanted to get his revenge. He threatened to kill us. But us being us, we got out, beat the shit out of him, and walked out like chads." Vin smirked.

"We are joking. This is not true, Moron, stop giving us that glare." I pointed to Moran in a scolding tone.

"Not really..." Vin muttered nonchalantly.

"It's Moran! Not Moron! Moran!" He barked.

"Okay, okay... Moron."

"WHY YOU-" Moran got cut off by William.

"He's totally saying moron, you hear it too right?" Vin pointed, and I nodded in agreement.

A knock echoed the room, cutting Moran off. Sebastian groaned while getting up and opening the door.

Louis had arrived with the tea. "Here are your teas. Would any of you like some sugar?" He placed the tea cup and saucer carefully on the table. 'I'm going to steal those tea sets- NO, no, bad Y/n. We do not steal.'

"No Louis, but thank you." William smiled at his younger brother.

"I'll take 2 spoons." Albert leaned towards the table. Sebastian and Fred shook their heads.

"2 spoons as well." Vin said while I shook my head.

"No thank you Mr. Louis."

Louis nodded, as he put the strainer on the cup and poured the steaming tea from the teapot. The aroma of tea started swifting by in the air.

'Earl gray?' I wondered. He was done with filling each cup. We all took the tea in our hands carefully. I was going to lift the cup by the handle, when I noticed from the corner of my eye. Everyone was watching while Vin was grabbing his cup and saucer from the table. I stopped my hand and looked up.

"What? Something on my face? Vin, is there something on my face?" Grabbing Vin's attention from the tea.

"Yeah, a huge ass spider."

"Bruh-" I set the tea down, now feeling suspicious that they may have put something in it. "Now that we told stuff about us, it's your turn." I signaled them. Vin must have caught onto what I was feeling and set the tea down as well, and acted like he was listening intently to Moriarty's answer.

"I am a college professor at Durham University. I teach mathematics there." William said after taking a sip of his tea.

"And I am in the military." Albert said with a sense of pride.

"Ah so we got a vet here?" Vin crossed his arm. "Neat."

"Sebastian was a soldier as well in the Afghan war." Albert added.

"Hey! Don't go telling information about me!" Moran exclaimed.

"Awww, don't be a big baby. We are just telling stuff about ourselves, so it's fair if you do the say." I stuck out my tongue playfully. Vin snickered at this, causing me to smirk. "Anyways, what stuff do you like, I guess. No wait, actually I wanna guess these later. Though for you, Alberto, yes your nickname is now Alberto, is your favorite thing wine? You look like a wine person."

"Well aren't you mind reader. That is correct, but how did you know?" He chuckled. Albert waved his hand as a signal for me to answer.

"I don't know how to explain? I guess I'm pretty decent at guessing things about people, like I did for William for his name. He just looks like a 'William' and you look like you'd drink wine in a gargantuan wine glass." I explained the best I could. The tea was long forgotten about, as the steam had disappeared.

"Quite an interesting feat. Right brother? Though, it's as if you already know this, because you do not sound unsure of." William glanced at Albert.

"Nah bro, you'd be surprised. They are never confident in their answer, they just say it with enough confidence that it sounds assertive and accurate." I looked at Vin semi- offended for exposing me . Grabbing the tea cup from the table, Vin was about to sip it, but realized it's cold. "My bad, I forgot about the tea. Well, mama raised no bitch." He immediately downed the whole cup in one big gulp. Slamming the cup down once he was done, but lightly so the porcelain dish didn't break. This caused everyone, including me, to look at him with wide eyes, but no one said a thing, except for me.

"Yo, chill Vin, no one's gonna steal your tea!" I stared at him with shock.

"That's true, but I just wanted to do that, the conversation was pretty slow. Also look at the time, I can't read it, but it's probably late. I feel really exhausted."

"Ah, I agree with 'em. It's getting late and some of us have work to do in the morning." Moran muttered.

"Well then, Louis, would it be alright with you to go out to town with them? They need to get new clothes and get familiar with the area, now that they are going to be staying with us." Albert asks his brother.

Louis smiled, "Of course brother."

"Thank you."

After that, we talked a little bit more, but nothing to be noted. I actually spaced out, feeling a bit distant. Something was bothering me.

The night drew nearer and nearer, as we finished the last of our conversations. One by one, each resident of the big house left to go to their room. Finally, only the four of us were left. William, Louis, Vin, and I. There wasn't much to do or say, so we got up to leave as well. When I stood up, I had this strange feeling, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Goodnight William." I yawned out, covering my mouth.

"Night Wirlpool." Vin waved tiredly.

"Goodnight Y/n, Vin." He responded in a soft tone.

We walked over to Louis, who was waiting to take us back to our temporary room. He opened the door, and one by one we walked out. I was last, so I shut the door.

It didn't take long to reach the rooms. We each bid our 'goodnights' and left to our designated areas. Shutting the door, I went to the bathroom to do my nightly routine. There was a toothbrush and toothpaste in a cup. I took the brush, rinsed it and applied the paste. It tastes... kinda gross. Nonetheless, I finished cleaning my bones and gurgled some water. I was done with that, and went over to the toilet and did my business.

After the routine was done, I changed my clothes into the night gown Louis had lent us for the time being. It was a simple white puffy dress with a r/c bow. It reached to the middle of my legs and the sleeves a bit too long with the shoulders of the top slipping off because of the size. It was quite soft and comfortable nonetheless.

I walked over to the bed and jumped on. I landed with a soft thud. Complete silence. Very soft quiet breathing. As seconds passed, it sped up. My face felt warm and something fell down my cheek. I touched my face and it was a tear. I sat up and wiped my face with the sleeves, but more kept slipping out. It just wouldn't stop. Out of place? Distress?

"Will we ever get back home?" The tears wouldn't stop. "Mom? Mom. Will I ever see her again? What if we can never get back— What if we die. Will we be missed? does anyone care? Vin—" Negative thoughts kept flooding in. I reached for my phone from the bag. In a semi- frantic, taking the phone out was a bit difficult. I retrieved the device, but paused. "He's probably asleep... I don't want to bother him." I muttered to myself. I tried my best not to think at all. "Stop thinking, just stop..."

Through the silent night, soft sobs echoed within the room.
.
.
.
"Wooo! That's embarrassing." I whispered to myself as I dried my tears and grabbed my phone. I played soft music and put it under my pillow and slowly fell into dreamland.

"Wait a minute... I didn't get my apple nor biscuits."

——————————————————————————————————————————
Authors note: Alright y'all,

1. This isn't my best chapter and I apologize for it. I actually had no idea where I was going from this. And hopefully the next chapter will be better.

2. Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been getting homework almost non-stop and lots of tests in my classes.

3. I'm about a quarter through the next chapter, they'll be going through town

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
496K 976 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
19.8K 35 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭