Olden Times, Victorian Times:...

By AxolotlPringle

Two brainless young adults from the 21st century get thrown back in the past, into a whole new world. And now... More

-Information-
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Notice!

Chapter II

1.2K 77 143
By AxolotlPringle

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text
Thoughts: 'Italic'

A/N: Has not been proofread, so sorry for any mistakes...
------------------------------------------

"I'm so sorry about that." I apologized. I hated him, but I still didn't want to draw attention.

"You, you filthy animal bump! How dare you into me and ruin my clothes!" He yelled, his voice full of disgust. You know how I said try not to draw attention.... Yeah fuck that.

"So? It's just water. It won't leave stains or anything, what is your problem?" I looked him in the eyes with a questioning gaze.

"Just water!? It's probably filled with you peasant germs. Absolutely revolting!" Him raising his voice made a specific group of people looking into our direction.

"Shut the fuck up and eat my ass. You and your pretentious, pompous, privileged fuck."

"How dare you speak to me! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Don't know and I don't care."

"I can have you and your whole family's lives ruined-"

"I'd like to see you try." Even through the screen he was an ass, and in person he's the worst. 'I'm so glad you die so soon. What a dumbass thinking it'd be a good idea to climb the pole for safety. And you quite literally can't because my family isn't here.'

"I am Blitz Enders! I will-"

"So we are making up names now? Cool, so my name is Twilight Sparkles."

"What? What does that even-"

  Not even letting him respond, with a quick motion, I threw the rest of the water in his face, and ran over to where I spotted Vin between this lovely conversation, before he realized what I did.  Vin was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. "You look constipated."

That got him and he burst out laughing, " Really, Twilight Sparkles? I could have done even better!" He said in between laughs.

"I know, it was the first thing I thought about. " I sighed.

From a small distance, I heard of said meat sack yelling, "Where are they! Where is that lowly pig! How dare they do this to me!" I looked down at Vin.

"Looks like someone is throwing a tantrum." This got a few more giggles out of him. I also heard another set of chuckles from behind me, which were quite deep. 'If he's who I think he is..' I tried to keep my face neutral and turned around. Vin, who was previously hunched over, had straightened up, one elbow on my shoulder, since he was slightly taller than me. "Oh, hello?"

"That was quite a show you put up there. Such use of words." The blondie named William said.

"Oh, you were watching..." I tried to keep my cool under their gaze. "Well, then again, we were loud."

"He is someone from a noble family, are you aware of that?"

"Yes... Aren't you as well? Are you going to tell the authorities then?" Vin asked, we both knew he wouldn't, I think, but we 'pretended' to get nervous. It was quite easy to, because of our nervousness being in front of him. We used that nervousness to act as if we were nervous that he would tell the authorities and that we could get in trouble. It also isn't healthy to keep emotions bottled up, or so I heard.

"You do not have to be concerned about that." He chuckled lightly as he waved his hand.

"I feel as if I'm gonna pass out. I need some more water... Um bye!" I grabbed Vins area and hurried away from there, which probably made the situation worse. 'Great going Y/n.'

However, he did not follow us. I turned my head back to see him staring at us with a bit of a surprised face. Once we had made it farther back, Vin pulled  his arm away from my grasp. Taking a breather, "You do realize that could have made it worse, right. Like that wasn't smart to do..." He sweat dropped.

"Yeah I know. I panicked too much."

"It's fine, I hope. Do you want to go back to the storage room? We can chill there with no one around us, though it is kinda cramped, but not too much." He suggested while checking if the coast is clear. I simply nodded, I hate being under so many people's gaze, it makes me feel lightheaded and hard to speak.

Once we got there, we looked both sides of the hallway and went in, shutting the door. Now that no one was nearby and it was quieter, we both collapsed with fatigue and realization.

"We are stuck in Moriarty the Patriot..." I breathed out.

"Shit. What are we going to do?"

------------------------------------------
{With William}
'They were quite an intriguing pair. The way they speak, the way they act, including how they dress. They don't appear to be from the lower class. Their clothing is like that from here, but at the same time it seems foreign.

A plain white button up collar shirt with black pants with a pair of dirty shoes that's a design I have never seen before. Certainly not from here. The one with (h/c) hair had suspenders and a black jacket around them with some sort of bad hanging around from the opposite shoulder. The other one with brown hair who was taller had similar clothes, but no jacket and suspenders but with shorter sleeves and the legs of his pants were rolled up. He had his hair longer in the back, but shorter in the front with his bangs parted 3/4 ways to the side.

The way they speak is quite different, has an accent and almost feels forced. The taller one had a Slavic accent, while the other one had a (area) accent. They both had metal piercings. The boy with his ears pierced and the other with their ears, two below their lips and one on their tongue. Quite strange.

They also didn't seem to be concerned when they had asked if I'd tell the authorities, it's as if they seemed more surprised to see me.' William thought as he walked off to his next destination.
------------------------------------------
{With Y/n and Vin}

Breathing was getting harder to do. This room was small so it was suffocating. Tapping Vin on the shoulder, I told him, " I'm gonna go out. I feel like I can't breathe." He gave a thumbs up.

"Don't take too long and stay safe. I'm going to stay here for a bit. Are you gonna bring your bag with you?"
I shook my head, there wasn't much in there. But I did take out my phone and put it in my coat's pocket.

" Haan ji."  I did a mock salute and was off.

Walking down the hall to the same way we first went through, I ended up in the same place as before. This time however, I kept walking and made it into one of the lobbies. I looked around and heard some chatters.

"Oh, what about them? That foreigner?"

I heard some say, thinking that it might be about someone else and ignored it. I just stood in front of the stairs and tried to decide if I wanted to go up the stairs and explore some more or not.

"Yes! Try and guess what they do. It could also be nothing as well. They are probably a commoner." I heard a giggle.

"A foreigner and a commoner. Why are they even here on this ship? They are just ruining the atmosphere. I bet they can't even understand anything we are saying too." One of the ladies complained.

Okay, so now I knew they were talking about me. From the corners of my eyes, I could see that there was no one who could be described as a 'commoner' or a foreigner. 'Oh.... If this is where I think I am at then....The spiral staircase.. Meaning that-'

"Then you say. Well, let's see." I heard a man's voice. 'Sherlock, I'm gonna be double fucked. I already ran away from William which I am sure finds us suspicious. I can't do the same with him. I'm pretty sure that he has no issue chasing after.'

"They may be foreigners, but they can surely understand English. Oi, you! Come over here!" He called out. I looked in his direction and pointed to myself. "Of course you, who else?" He asked, but it sounded more like a statement. I walked over to the group. I stayed silent.

"How do you know if they know English?"  One of the ladies asked.

"Although they seemed to be facing forwards, their eyes tended to slightly glance in our direction. You aren't from around here either. Your clothes are similar, but there is something about it that is different. Same with the shoes. The pattern is very different, one I have never seen before. Not other than, but it's dirty, but not in the way as how it would be if someone spends a lot of time outside. Nor do they have a lot of muscles. So we can out rule the possibility of hard labor like farming or being in construction. The appearance of the hands confirm that thought as well. It is clean and looks soft rather than calloused. The nails are clean however chipped, so we can conclude that you probably bite them. Perhaps from stress, but why would you stress? You don't do hard labor, and it's unlikely you are a maid/ butler or someone who works for some noble. Same with your hair, it is clean, but unkempt, but not in the way that it's uncared for. Along with that, you seem to have metal on your face as well, but none of the piercings are infected or look infected. So you either payed a lot and gotten them done properly or you take great care for it while it healed. You must be unemployed and use your parents' money! Am I right?" He pointed at me while giving a smirk.

" I bite my nails when I'm bored dipshit. And how did you even come to that conclusion?" I deadpanned.

"There it is, my final piece, the way you speak. It's not quite elegant but not the same way as a commoner. The accent as well. Despite looking different, there is a possibility that you are from here, but because of your accent, I can tell you have not been here for long or developed a habit of talking in a similar dialect or using specific words. So you have come here recently, and the word, ' dipshit' is not even used here, so perhaps from another country perhaps. And as I was saying earlier about the nails, you are quite young, but not too young. Looking closer at your clothes, it appears to be similar to a uniform. So I'd say my final guess is that you are a student! And based on your features, I'd have to say you are from India and (C/n)!" He finishes off.

"Okay."

"Eh? That's it?" He blinked.

"You are a student? But people like you couldn't have gotten an education."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms. " Yes I am a student, but why does it matter to you? Anyways, it's my turn."

"Go ahead." He replied cockily.

"Let's see. I'd say you are a detective. You seem quite observant than people usually are. You play the violin and," I came closer to take a small sniff. "You have the slightest smell of chemicals, so you like to experiment with it. With your build, you seem as someone who is good with fighting maybe. You also seem kinda broke and probably don't have money to pay your rent that is long overdue." I finished off. He looked surprised as well.

"How did you know about the rent?"

"Lucky guess?" I was just listing off stuff I saw William say in the anime and a bit of what I know from the series. I forgot that I kinda needed to also explain how I knew. "You just look like someone who doesn't turn in stuff on time."

He narrowed his eyes. I kept my gaze on him, but my mouth shut.

The ladies were surprised. They both looked at us. Before anyone could say anything. I felt a presence behind me. I turned my head to look behind me.

"Hello again. Are you feeling better than before?" William gave a closed eyes polite smile.

------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Hello everyone! I'll be honest, I wasn't sure where I was going with this, but I hope you like it! Please let me know if something is wrong or missing/ out of place.
And for the deduction part, I bullshitted that whole thing, so I'm not if that even made any sense. Sorry!
Feel free to leave some feedback to improve the story, or some suggestions for scenarios.
(-_-' )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad