The Black Hearts - TAZ

By Ashykatee

Book One in The Black Hearts MC series. -TAZ- Taz has been a part of the Black Heart... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty-Four

2.5K 103 0
By Ashykatee

TAZ

Time to get my shit together.

"Are you alright? Did they see you?"

I asked Jax as he walked toward me. He'd just gotten back from following some DP members and found where their clubhouse is.

"I'm good. I circled around for a while to make sure I wasn't followed."

"Good thinking. Alright, let's get in and you can share what you ve got."

We headed back in through the doors and over to the bar and lounge area.
Prez and VP were sitting with some others at the bar and looked over to us as we walked in.

"Tell me you got good news, Jax."
Prez told him as we walked right over to where they sat.

"I did. Location and photos to go with it."

"Alright."

Prez says, getting to his feet with VP doing the same. He then turns toward the main area behind him and whistles loudly, a hush comes over the crowd.

"CHURCH IN TEN"

Sounds of acknowledgement wash over the room.
Most guys head over to the bar to refill before they are needed in church.

A hand touches my arm and I turn to see my girl next to me.

"Hey, I was about to come find you."
Sliding my hand around her back, I held her close and pecked her lips.

"Are you okay? You've been gone for a while."
Concern showing in her eyes as she spoke. I didn't mean to worry her, I just needed some time to think.

"Yeah, sorry. I've had something on my mind.
As soon as we are done with church, I'm all yours. I promise."

"Okay, I can't wait."

"Neither can I, baby."
Before I have to head off, I get one more taste of her sweet lips, grounding myself again.

Walking into church, we take our usual seats around the large wooden table.

"Jax went on a little impromptu recon mission today."
Prez announces to everyone.
"Wanna tell us what you found?"

All eyes went to Jax as he cleared his throat, nodding towards Gadget who pressed a button on his computer, and a photo appeared on the screen on the wall from the projector.

"DP's were spotted in town today by Throb, Blaze and I. I swapped vehicles with Throb and took the van to be less noticeable.
I followed them to a titty bar on the outside or town, in Dagger territory."

Prez was quiet, but nodded his head.
"We'll let them know."

"After a few hours, I then followed a group of drunk DP's as they headed further out to this location."
Jax gestured to the screen which showed a satellite map with a pin pointed spot.

"While there, I took a couple of photos of the front of the Clubhouse."
The screen changed again to show a shitty chain link fence. On the other side was a few bikes and an old
run down warehouse.
"There were two guys keeping watch, that I could see. Not very observant though.
The entrance Is only a weak chain fence. It won't be hard to get through there."

"Did you get a visual on how many members they might have?"
Prez asked him.

"I counted about fifteen bikes while I was there. Looks like they're still small."

"That'll definitely work in our favour."
Prez said, while thinking about something.
"Taz, would you like to add anything?"

He looked at me expectantly.
I guess he's starting my involvement before my answer.

"If we're working with them, we need to update Daggers with all this information. Then we can get together as a larger group and figure out a plan of attack. The more men, the better."

"Good."
Prez nods,
"I'll make the call tomorrow, set up a meeting and start the ball rolling. Jax, great job today. You stuck your neck out when that could have been a very dangerous situation, but you handled it well.
Dismissed."

I stayed sitting while everyone else filed out of the room. Prez and VP stayed back, understanding the fact that I wanted to talk.

"What's up, Taz?"
VP asked, once the door clicked shut.

"I'd like to know what the plan is with Raff, once we get in there."

"He crossed us. Stole from us. And hurt us. He's no longer my son."
I studied Prez's face as he said those words. I wanted to make sure he was certain.

"I want him. I want to be the one who deals with him.
He's hurt my girl, and myself too many times. This is personal.

"He's yours."
Prez looked me square in the eye, his stern expression never faltering.
"We'll take him alive and you can deal with him."

"Thank you."

"Think about what I offered earlier, Taz. You're a leader. The job should have been yours to start with. It would be your choice who your VP is.
We're not gettin' any younger."

VP shook his head and downed the rest of his whiskey.
"These bones are gettin' old and tired, boy.
I haven't told any of you young ones yet, but I'm not going to be around much longer.
Life's caught up with me. Too much drinking and smoking. Dark spots on my lungs that they can't do anything about. Only a matter of time. I don't want a fuss, I just want you to think about it."

With that, VP and Prez got up and left the room.

I must have stayed sitting in my seat a little longer than i realised, because a glass with two fingers of whiskey gets placed on the large wooden table in front of me and a large body sits in the chair beside me.

"Thanks."
I told Teddy as he takes a sip of his own drink.

"What's up?"

"I've been asked to take over."

"No shit, the next Prez, huh?"

"Apparently."
I replied, swirling the liquid around my glass.

"You don't want it?"

"I don't know if I'll be any good for it."

"You already have the respect from members here, and you'd have us for support."

"How am I meant to run a club, and have a family?"
Both were such a full time thing and I wouldn't want to half-ass either.

"I guess thaťs something you'd need to discuss with your lady."
Teddy put down his glass and turned sideways in the chair to face me.
"But you ask anyone out there, they'd tell you that they already look to you as a leader.
Why do you think everyone comes to you for shit?
Prez has been winding down for a while now. You just didn't realise It."

Scrubbing my hands over my face, I realised how much the day had caught up with me.

"I'm going to bed."
Standing up from the table and heading over to the door, Teddy speaks before I could fully walk out.

"Night, Prez."
He chuckled and I shook my head.

Marching straight up the stairs, I just needed my girl.
Opening the door to our room, I found Em sitting up in bed with snacks laid out around her.

"I'm guessing you didn't eat dinner."
She says,
"So, l have snacks here and a movie ready. We're going to snuggle up together and you can either talk about what's bothering you, or you can use this as a distraction. It's up to you, and I will be here when you're ready to talk."

I looked at this wonderful woman who knew I had things going on, but instead of pushing me to talk, she provides me the space, peace and distraction if I need it. If I didn't already know she was the other half to my whole, this moment right here told me she was.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

With a smile, she folded the blankets back and patted the mattress.

I took off my cut and t-shirt, then boots, socks and jeans.

Sliding into bed beside her, I could forget my responsibilities tonight. It could just be her and I enjoying our time together.
No matter what decision I made, I'd make sure this worked.

* * *
Opening my eyes the next morning, my body was wrapped around Em's.
Her ass pressing into my groin was already making things hard.

She stirred a little, wiggling her butt in the process.

"Mmmm."

Pulling her little shorts down, I slipped my hand down and between her legs. Running my fingers between
her folds, I could feel her getting wet.

"Good morning to you, too."
She said in a sexy sleepy voice.

Finding her clit, I play with it with my finger tips, listening to her little noises.

"Taz"

"Yes, baby?"

"I need you."

"I know, baby."

Sinking two fingers inside her, she lets out a moan as I thrust them slowly in and out.

Turning her face toward me, holding her close as we kiss, still thrusting my fingers inside.
Her breathing picks up and her walls start to contract around my fingers.
Her moans come out and are swallowed up as we continue kissing, molding her tongue with mine.

Once her orgasm is finished, pull my fingers out and suck them into my mouth.

"Mmmm, so good."

Lifting her leg up, I release myself from my boxers and position myself, sliding into her. Warmth takes over and I continue to pivot in and out.

Slightly rolling us over, I hold myself over Em as I carry on thrusting in from behind. Gripping onto the
sheets, I could feel that Em was trying to hold back her moans as I could feel her start to tighten around me again.
Reaching around, I stroke my finger through her juices.

There's something I've wanted to try, hopefully she won't get mad at me.

Gently, I stroked my finger along her little ass hole. Lubricating with her own moisture.
Teasing the tip of my finger in, just a little with each thrust. Emily's moans got louder and I took that as a sign that I could continue.

The electricity was starting to build and knew I was close.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

Someone was seriously taking the time to interrupt right now? I wasn't stopping.

"Fuck off!"
I yelled out, not halting my rhythm.

The metaphorical band got tighter and tighter until I felt Em squeeze hard around me.
She let out a long moan as she crashed around me and my band snapped. Releasing everything I had inside her.

When we'd recovered enough, I flipped back on the bed beside her, pulling her body into mine. Her head resting on my chest and we both caught our breath.

"Was the butt thing okay?"
I felt her jiggle beside me as she laughed at my question.
"Honestly, I'd never seen the appeal in putting anything in there, but that actually felt really good."

"I'd thought about trying it a little, and hoped you wouldn't be mad."

"If I didn't like it, I would have made sure to stop you earlier."

"Ok good. Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, I want you to be comfortable and enjoy what we do."

I groaned when my phone buzzed on the side table.

Slightly reaching over, so I didn't need to let go of Em, I picked up my phone, reading its message from Throb.

*When you're done, we have Church in 30.*

Tossing my phone back on the side table, I pulled Em in closer to me enjoyıng the warmth and her naked, soft body against mine.
Suddenly, she jumped a little, then grabbed my hand and pressed it on her stomach.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Just wait!"

A minute later, I felt a little bubbling, poking feeling on my fingers.

"Was that.. . ?"

"Yep! I felt small movement, like butterflies fluttering, but it was stronger just then."

"Wow!"
I kept my hand on her stomach and closed my eyes, feeling the light, little taps through her skin.

"I want us to move out."
I murmured, telling her one of the things that had been on my mind.

"Are you sure?"

"More than ever. Less interruption for starters, and we need a home for our family. We can't raise a baby here.
Reece can come with us or stay here, we can give him the choice."

"When?"
Em asked, I could tell she was a little excited about the idea.

"I may have already started looking at houses..."

"Taz!"

"There's a couple that I think would be perfect, but I want your opinion. We wouldn't be able to move until after this threat has gone, though."

Emily rolled onto her stomach so she could look at me properly.
"This threat? You make it sound like there are threats all the time."

"Sometimes."
I nodded, knowing she probably wouldn't like this next part.
"We have lots of things you guys don't necessarily know about, but we deal with them.
Come on, let's have a quick shower before I need to get to church."
I really didn't want her worrying too much about this, because true to my word, I would deal with it.
Pulling her up out of bed, we dragged our naked selves into the bathroom and washed each other under the
warm water.

This President issue could wait a bit longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
196K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
2.7K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...