Love Me Like You Do (Ianthony...

By Youtube___Lover

Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but... More

Chapter 1: Who?
Chapter 2: Him.
Chapter 3: Me.
Chapter 4: Pain.
Chapter 5: Drowning.
Chapter 6: Halloween.
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: Fun.
Chapter 9: No.
Chapter 10: Surprises.
Chapter 11: Ianthony?
Chapter 12: Emotional.
Chapter 13: Tension.
Not a chapter:)
Chapter 14: Kiss.
Chapter 15: Christmas.
NEW STORY
Chapter 16: 2015.
Chapter 17: Player.
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Okay.
Chapter 20: Happy.
Chapter 21: Feelings.
Chapter 22: Hurt.
Chapter 24: Learning.
Chapter 25: Planning.
Chapter 26: Date.
Chapter 27: Jealousy.
Chapter 28: Perfect.
Chapter 29: Ready.
Chapter 30: Amazing.
Chapter 31: Hate.
Chapter 32: This.
Chapter 33: Princess.
Chapter 34: Confession.
Chapter 35: Love (FINAL CHAPTER)
SEQUEL

Chapter 23: You.

805 50 16
By Youtube___Lover

~Ian's POV~

I woke up the next morning, lying uncomfortably on my bed. My feet were off the side of the bed, my head was on Anthony's chest and my torso was bent weirdly. I pulled my legs back onto the bed, feeling a strike of pain in my neck and back at the weird angles I had contorted myself into overnight.

Anthony wrinkled his nose, turning more towards me and gripping my waist in a tight grip. I edged away slightly to loosen the hold, but it was proven inefficient when he held tighter and pulled me so that my back was against his chest with his head on top of the side of mine. One of his legs wrapped around both of mine, effectively trapping me.

I had a feeling he wasn't completely asleep, but I was pretty warm and comfy except for the ache in my back. We stayed in that comfortable position for several minutes before I felt Anthony shift around, grip on me loosening. I took the opportunity to get free, deciding I wanted a warm and relaxing shower before Anthony gets up .

I went into the hall closet to fetch a fresh towel before hearing a groan from my bedroom. Anthony appeared, in exactly as little clothing as he had fallen asleep in. My mouth felt dry all of a sudden, causing me to lick my lips to attempt to regain moisture.

"Hey Blue Eyes, what're you up to?"

I shifted the towel to under my right arm as I shut the closet door, keeping my eyes off of Anthony. "I was just going to have a hot shower, my back really hurts."

"Why not just have a bath?"

"Takes too long, I don't want to make you wait that long," I explained, surprised he would think I would ditch him for that long in my house.

"Exactly. That's why we should bath together," he said, like it was the most casual thing to say.

If I'd had a drink in my mouth I would have spit it out at that moment. I shook my head instantly, denying the idea. "Come on Ian, save water and share with me."

I groaned. "You can not be serious."

"Deadly," he said lowly, keeping eye contact with me as he stepped closer. "Come on, loosen up a little bit."

And against my better judgement I just gave a nod of acceptance.

~

I was already starting to regret it as I filled the tub with warm water and bubbles, the bubbles seem childish but the more that was covered the better. Anthony started to slip his boxers off the moment the bath filled enough, causing me to throw my hands over my eyes. He slid into the water slowly and once I was confirmed it was safe to open my eyes I did so. He was sat in the water, looking up at me with this face-splitting grin that looked slightly pained due to the bruises that still marred his face.

I gulped as the nerves struck me, I quickly lowered my arms to grasp the waistband of my sweats, slipping them slowly down my legs. "Uh Anthony where do I go in the tub?"

He shook his head incredulously. "You sit between my legs Ian, don't worry about it."

Between his legs while we're both naked? I know we've seen each other naked once before but this is different in so many ways, this is so..intimate. "Can you cover your eyes maybe, please?"

He rolled his eyes but obliged, covering his eyes with his hands. I stripped myself of my underwear, took a deep breath, and slid myself carefully into the all too small tub.

As soon as I was in the water Anthony uncovered his eyes and drew his arms around my waist. "Hey," I snapped out. "No getting hands-y"

He groaned, sounding disappointed. "It's hard not to when you're just so..hot."

I felt his lips trail my neck, causing me to shiver involuntarily. "Stop, I don't want to have sex with you."

"Why not?'' He asked, whining like a child.

"Because, it's happened once before and I'm not going to let it happen a second time."

"Why? Was it not good for you?" I can't believe we are legitimately having this conversation early in the morning, while having a bath together.

"That's not it at all. I just want it to mean something."

"You mean a lot to me." I felt the blush on my cheeks, weird how he never ceased to cause my cheeks to heat up.

I reached for the soap on the rack, passing it over to Anthony. He wasted no time in getting soap onto his hands and rubbing them onto my sore back muscles in a sort of massage. I sighed, leaning my head backwards to rest on his shoulder as his hands drew around to my stomach. His hands started to go lower a few moments later and I grabbed his hands with my own, turning to face him in the close quarters. It was awkward, my legs on either side of his waist and sitting between his own slender legs. But, awkward or not, it was still so intimate that it kind of scared me on the inside.

I grabbed the soap from where he offered it to me, lathering my hands in it to start drawing over his chest. He kept a steady gaze on me as I did so, taking my time to trace his tattoos with my fingers. I looked at my own tattoo as I did I traced over his, a smile appearing on my face.

"Hey Ian?"

"Yeah, Anthony?'' I asked, hands still trailing around his torso.

"Can I explore your body like a map?"

I shook my head at his cheekiness. "Sure. When you've earned the privilege."

''That's almost the same thing you said about kissing me." Oh, he wants a kiss?

I pressed my lips against his cheek for a couple seconds before pulling away to swipe water over him to rid his body of the soap like nothing had happened.

He blinked his warm brown eyes at me, puppy-like in a sense. "That all you got?"

"Far from it Padilla, but you'll have to wait and see." I can be cheeky myself when I oh so desire.

"You know, I don't like when you're trying to be mysterious," Anthony mumbled as he started to wash the soap off of me.

I laughed. "You're lucky I'm even trusting you to be in this bath with me."

He smiled. "I'm grateful for all of the time I get to spend with you, Blue Eyes."

"Someone's feeling cheesy today."

He stuck his tongue out at me, causing me to go cross-eyed in response. I cupped my hand with water and splashed it over his face, causing him to splutter as he spat a bit of water out. "Gross! We've been bathing in this water, it does not belong in someone's mouth." He glared when I continued to laugh. "Wanna taste?"

I never got to finish my "that's what she said" statement, because water was drenching my hair and face. I splashed back blindly and it started an all out splash war in my bathtub. That is until he shoved me onto my back, almost completely submerging my body under the water as I spluttered on water that had found its way into my mouth. My hair fell flat against my face as Anthony sat on me, smiling victoriously.

"Do you admit defeat?" I nodded instantly, hoping to get him off me before things get really awkward.

The feeling was strange, having a naked guy sitting on top of you in a bathtub was not something that happened everyday. "I think it's time to get out now," I said, really hoping he would agree.

He gave me a knowing smirk but got off of me anyway, which still made me cover my eyes as he was completely revealed. "Ian, you're so..weird. In a good way of course." Anthony laughed as he wrapped a towel around himself.

I rolled my eyes and instructed him to turn around so I could get out. "Ian, you are aware we just bathed together right? You shouldn't be so scared to see each other naked," Anthony pointed out as he ruffled his hair with his back towards me as I grabbed a towel I had used when I showered yesterday to dry off.

"Doesn't matter, don't want things to get awkward." I couldn't even see his face but I just knew he was smirking that damn smirk.

While his back was still turned I slipped my boxers on, followed immediately by my sweatpants. I turned my own back to face his to empty the tub until I felt his arms wrap around my waist, chin resting on my shoulder. "Hey, Blue Eyes?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, it was nice to do that."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it was nice."

"Wanna know why it was so awesome?" I just shrugged, knowing he would give me an answer anyways.

"It's because I love spending time with you."

And in that moment I swear to God we were the only people in the whole world as I turned and kissed him in my small bathroom with our arms gently wrapping around one another, and I don't think either of us would want it any other way.

A.N.: Yikes..that chapter:/ I might rewrite it later. And also I have a new story out! It's called: Better Alone. (Ianthony Apocalypse AU). I actually really like it so if you want to check it out that would be awesome!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 491 40
Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happens when you start to like someone else...
6K 281 22
This is the second book to My Smosh Dream Come True. Enjoy!
4.7K 112 14
Ian booked a trip to Orlando to visit his best friend Mari who live there. While he was in the plane, he saw a cute boy in the seat in front of him...
70.6K 2.8K 39
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/SLIGHT FLUFF/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} So here's the deal: I'm Ian Hecox, and I really wish I wasn't.