Thousand ways

By quirkyshortdumbo11

Something's wrong...... More

Mans'creation is the enemy
Nevermind the future what will happen now?
Feeling good
Questions and little answers
We dont know anymore
Griefs, grimaces and greetings
Emotional damage
Unbothered
Beyond levels
Stride
Glimmer
Roses
Strange
....
Truth
Time to relax
Years
Family
Babies
Complicated and satisfying fairytale end
Epilogue

Unordinary

20 2 0
By quirkyshortdumbo11

This belongs to:

Abigail Samantha.

If found, please call 403-745-9987 and return it to her.

Thank You, have a great day!

Thousand ways

March 20, 2059

It's me Abigail again. Something strange and crazy happened to me a few days ago. I still don't believe it. I was on a morning walk as usual when I came across someone. The person was panting loudly, shaking and growling. Alarm bells should've gone off in my head, but they didn't when I needed them the most. I felt concerned and so I shook the person asking them if they were ok, but there was no response. The person turned around and It took a moment for me to register what I was seeing.

I laughed and made fun of the person for being such a weirdo. Who would dress up as a zombie in the wee hours of the morning? But upon closer looking upon the person, the costume looked too real for my liking.

I felt chills in the pit of my stomach and I thought of one thing. Running! I'm in no religion, but I do believe in God. At that moment I prayed and hoped God would bless me and help me succeed in surviving this situation with the terrifying zombie that'd attack me. I backed away, and as soon as I did the zombie took a step forward.

I ran for who knows how long and I was getting tired. My sides ached and my eyesight was getting blurry.

Tears leaked out of my eyes.

How is this possible?! That's a zombie! Zombies are supposed to be slow, right? So how was it that fast?! Oh my god. Oh my god. And to make it worse I was caught. The zombie bit me and I screamed. It felt like acid was burning through my skin. As weak as I was, I managed to shove the thing off and run. I got home and all I was worrying about was turning into a zombie. I have so much more to say but it's lunch time and I'm hungry, and I'm still in denial of what happened....

but I'll TRY to write some more tomorrow! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 1 1
Working to protect innocents from an ongoing civil war in a broken nation, a young man embarks on a journey of self discovery. The path before him w...
144 8 4
Short independent tales of loss, sorrow, regrets, doubts, guilt...
456 20 17
Something really Bizarre I guess.
134 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.