𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖐𝖆𝖎'𝖉 | Kny x Reader

By kokushibouRailMePls

COVER IS FULLY DRAWN BY ME <3 This bio is so cliche like what. " 𝚈𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚒'... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢'𝐝
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
Girl what.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES
flex
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐓. 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭. 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐜
𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡
OMG 100K READS?!!!!1!1!1
𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

2.7K 108 22
By kokushibouRailMePls

𖣔

The two boys timidly followed you and Inosuke like ducklings, all three hunched at the crowdedness of the room while you strode down your way to Rengoku. "Hahaha! We're in the belly! Woohoo!" Inosuke yelled like a mad man, hopping around like a wild animal. You and Zenitsu irked at the booming volume of his voice but only Zenitsu responded to Inosuke's insufferable words, "Shut up!" Cried out in stress while frustratingly look at the boar boy. "So this Rengoku-san's a pillar? Do you know what he looks like?" The blonde asked curiously, forgetting with his fingers to ease his overwhelmed soul.

"Yeah. He's a guy with flashy hair, I remember his smell. He's close." You heard Tanjiro replied behind you. "He's really nice, don't worry. Although, you might find him eccentric in your point if view though, but either way he's just hyper and nice! And loud.." you added in reassurance.

Not even a millisecond after finishing your speech a voice at the end of the cart pulled your attentions from each other and towards an obnoxious man yelling out 'tasty' every second. You chuckled to yourself and proceeded to trudge faster. "He's here guys come on!" You ushered the teenage rookies to go faster while your fast walking turned into light jogging. "Good evening Kyojuro-san!" You chirped feverishly, "Ta-" the flame colored man cut his own words and snapped his head towards your group with a smile accompanied with interesting and owlish fiery eyes. To say the other two that was foreign towards Rengoku was shocked was an understatement, they were pretty much aghast by this man's appearance. And honestly Inosuke was a little jealous how awesome he looked with his fiery color scheme.

"This guy's the flame pillar?" Zenitsu whispered towards the burgundy haired boy, wide-eyed.
"Yes." Tanjiro answered bluntly with dotted eyes, "Isn't he just a glutton?" The blonde asked again. "Yup" said Tanjiro as he suddenly got a whiff of a strong smell coming from behind Zenitsu, he peeked through his friend's shoulder to see you and Rengoku laughing and joking around. Tanjiro perked when he remembered what he was supposed to do and walked towards the bubbly duo. "Uh, excuse me.." He called out, you were the first one to notice his voice and tapped your fellow hashira's shoulder, he perked in acknowledgement before you pointed at Tanjiro in response. He took a second to swallow what he was munching on. "Tasty!" He yelled for the nth time, the burgundy haired boy stared strangely at the man before uttering. "I..uh, understand very well already." You laughed at their conversation in amusement, "Hahaha! Come on Tanjiro you can try harder than that can you?" You laughed out while covering your mouth.

You watched the maids clean up the unhealthy amount of bentos in pity before standing up and lifted up the sacks with ease "Sorry that my friend gave you a hard time, could you show me where we throw these away?" You asked heartily and the other two smiled in admiration and gladly showed you the way.

You tossed the sack into the large bin and the maids thanked you for your help, which you waved off before going out of the train cart and stand outside— where the cart you were standing in was connected to the other. You huffed boredly and stared into the starry night. The lights of the train shines on the grass and other vegetation, the stars above shining brightly along with a beautiful milky way that you always look up to at the latest of nights. Your eyes twinkled adoringly at the beautiful sight, as an artist, it's not rare for you to be amazed at nature. Whenever you and Amy went sight seeing you would often take pictures of as much views as you can, but you prefer taking them at sunsets, thinking that the pink and orange sky complemented everything no matter what it is.

You felt the cold breeze hit your skin and you shivered in delight, brushing strands of hair into the back of your hair to prevent it from annoying you. After twenty minutes you adjusted the golden lotus hairpin the rests on your head and went back inside.

When you got back you saw a man cutting holes into the yellow papers of passengers and you sighed, rubbing your shoulder with your hand and stretching before giving the man your ticket and heading straight to your assigned seat. You looked at Tanjiro and Kyojuro who were suspiciously laughing with each other and you tilted your head with an amused smirk, "What's this? As far as I remember low ranked demon slayers should be formal to hashiras." You teasingly voiced out, Tanjiro's laughing faltered while looking at you with teary eyes. "Hahaha.. (L/N)-san.. is- hehehe.. true that you willingly sang in front of so many people and- pfft.. and ended up cracking your voice.. hahaha.." Tanjiro said, a laugh growing stronger and stronger word after word. You paused then felt your face heat up in embarrassment, "W-what?.. No, what are you talking about!?.." you asked in a nervously while slightly glaring at Kyojuro who was either completely ignoring it or just didn't noticed it whatsoever, either way he laughed. "What are you talking about? I remember it so well that it's almost like it's tattooed into my mind!" Kyojuro cackled in delight and you irked, "Okay, maybe I did! But I was drunk! It's not my fault that Tengen-san kept forcing me to compete with him!" You reasoned

The two laughed softly, starting to feel drowsy, you also felt the same and decided to lie down since the seat the was facing the two men was only occupied by you. "Fuck you Kyojuro.. how dare you expose m..e.. l..Ike.. that.." You said with an ever so faltering voice before entirely closing your eyes.

𖣔

You opened your eyes, expecting a view of your bedroom, your hometown that makes you shiver everytime you think about it, you expected someone you remember ushering you to do sonething but nothing was there, it was just an endless void of white. You rose a brow and looked around, you felt a cold sensation hug your feet, so you looked down to see ripples of water surrounding your ankle despite you not moving. You sighed tiredly and decided to lay down for a bit, 'a little rest wouldn't hurt.' you told yourself dismissively and looked up before closing your eyes.

"Get up (Y/N)." An echo of words called out to and you sat up, alarmed. "W-what the!- Who's there?! I-" You yell in a frenzy and look around in distraught, you hear a sigh around you. The voice didn't have a specific source, it was around you, like a room full of speaker playing the same music from different directions. "I forbid you to rest. The people need you, you need to wake up or else something might happen." The voice says, it's sheer loudness overwhelms you but made no comment to complain, "Geez, I'm only like, what? Five minutes in this place and I already need to wake up? I need some rest y'know." You retort with mocking pout, you suddenly paused in realization. Who is this voice?, It was unfamiliar, you never heard it in your entire life in both worlds you were in, was it a goddess? Maybe.

"Compared to me and the event right now, your acknowledgement towards my identity is heavily irrelevant right now, you need to wake up. Remember that there is a demon in the train you are sleeping on. If too late you might get harmed." Curtly said they, you crossed your arms in response. "It is true that I might hurt myself from not waking up but if you know me, which you most likely not, would know that I'm hard-headed. So, tell me who you are." You retort in response and stayed silent for an answer. A sigh emanated around you, "I can't say anything either cause I know that demon who is currently manipulating this train is monitoring your dreams." "Oh right, I forgot about him." It was your turn to sigh before sheathing the blade from your scabbard, "I hope this is painless." You nervously voiced out before plunging the blade through your neck. A flash of back filled your periphery in an instant and you were back in the real world, gasping for air and instinctively gripping your neck to prevent non-existent blood to spill any further. You laughed breathlessly before standing up.

You looked at the box where Nezuko hides to see it unopened, 'huh, guess I was too early' You walked a few steps towards the small box and opened the tiny door, pink eyes met your boring ones in wonder. You smiled, "Heya Nezuko, you should check up on your brother y'know. I tried waking him up but he doesn't seem to budge. I didn't expect him to be a heavy sleeper but after all that training, I guess he is." You said, lying through your teeth while holding out your hand for Nezuko to take. Nezuko let out a hum as she tilted her head, you chuckled amusingly. Her soft hands played on top of yours to help her get out of the box whilst you bit your lip to scream out any incoherent screams of Nezuko touching your hand.

You watched as she went to her slumbering brother in confusion before shaking him softly. Her brows furrowed in confusion before shaking him a bit harsher which still didn't work, she grumbled loudly before banging her head against Tanjiro's. You covered your mouth in shock.

"Awoop." You said.

Tears formed in Nezuko's waterline before fire erupted out of completely nowhere making you jolt in surprise, "Woah, woah! Careful there you're gonna burn the train down, hehehe.." You said, trying to hold Nezuko to comfort her, Nezuko puts out the fire emanating from her figure and hugged you like a toddler. You cooed in delight while brushing your hand through her hair apologetically, "Don't worry, I'll give him a scolding once he wakes up. How dare he hurt you with his uh.. strangely tense forehead!.." You said heartily and the small girl nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

After a few minutes Tanjiro suddenly jolted awake, screaming on top of his lungs like he had a war with in his dream, alarming you immensely at the sudden sound. You looked up with a smile then getting up towards the burgundy haired boy. "Rise and shine, Forehead of Steel! A demon's in the train as I speak." You heartily sung out while pulling his two hands to help him stand up. His distraught face looked around to check something before softly touching his neck to make sure he didn't die, he panted before look up at you, who was grimacing slightly. "Geez, you really need to learn how to not scream all the time man, you'll break your vocal cords or something." You scolded but he didn't reply. He then looked at Nezuko to see her looking away from him with crossed arms to signify that she's annoyed. Tanjiro's face softened in wonder, "Why is Nezuko acting like that to me?.." he asked and you chuckled softly, "She tried to wake you up and ended getting pissed off and headbutted you as hard as she can, she ended up crying." You said while caressing Nezuko's hair whilst she gripped onto your legs with watery eyes. Tanjiro winced and patted Nezuko's hair too, "I'm sorry Nezuko." He apologized softly before looking at his surroundings. "Rengoku-san! Zenitsu! Inosuke!"

His pupils dilated at the sight, Rengoku was choking a girl in his sleep for some reason, and Zenitsu and Inosuke was fast asleep on their benches, drool cascading their chin. "What happened?!" He asked, turning towards you in panic. You shoved your hands down to your pockets with a shrug. "Dunno, but we have to figure something out. I suspect there's a demon here, so we have to track them down before they do anything stupid." You said, Tanjiro looked at you before noticing a faint yet foul smell from the top of the train, he looked at the others again and noticed ropes binding them the guys with bystanders and he rose a brow in confusion. He then glanced at you but yours were already gone, "Nezuko might've burned me in the process when she headbutted you." You lied again and Nezuko glanced at you I'm confusion, weren't you already awake when she got out of the box? Hell, you even opened it for her.

"Hey Nezuko, can you burn those ropes for us? I have a bad feeling if we cut those ropes." You asked Nezuko softly and she happily nodded, burning the ropes in pink fire and you watched it with sparkling eyes. Tanjiro rushed towards his two companions and shook them, "Inosuke! Zenitsu! Wake up!" Tanjiro yelled whilst you noticed a certain girl heading towards him, she raised her arm and you sneaksd behind her, twisting her wrist to let go of the weapon which you immediately took away from her before pinning her hands behind her back. You glared at  her, "What are you doing exactly? Are you that dumb to actully kill a demon slayer? Get your shit together and get a life will you?" You snarled at the girl and she cowered in fear, "D-dont get in the way! W-we can't have sweet dreams because you guys showed up!" She screamed in anger, writhing in your hold in an attempt to get away, you clicked your tongue but stayed silent.

A distraught looked was painted on Tanjiro's face as he stared at the girl before noticing a few more people l rose up with the same weapon as the girl you held. You looked at one certain boy who's tears were falling out of his dull eyes, "What're you doing?! If you're awake back us up as well!" The girl yelled in his direction but he stayed silent. "I don't know about your tuberculosis or what not, but if- agh!" She stopped in her train of words when she felt a sharp pain in her arms, you glared harsher at her, "Never dismiss someone's illness bitch, Tanjiro be a dear and knocked them out for me will ya? Except that guy he's too sad to do shit." Asked with evident veins bulging from your face, the rest of the bystanders gulped before charging at Tanjiro at the same time, the burgundy haired boy looked at them with disappointment and knoched them out with ease.

"As I said, get a life." You told the girl you held before hitting her nape, causing her to black out. You looked down at the people below you with disgust and picked up their weapons for safety reasons. You looked at the still crying boy and softly took the thing he held, "You want happy dreams, don't you?.. I want happy dreams too.." Tanjiro said at him, looking at the unconscious people lying before him, the crying man looked at him with pity. "Are you alright?" You both asked in unison, you giggled quietly while looking at the ill man with a welcoming smile.

"..Thank you.. be careful." He said softly and you put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry I'll get ya out of this mess." You reassured him with a toothy smile and he can't help but let out a small toothy smile in return. You turned to Tanjiro and ushered him to come along with you to track down the demon, "Nezuko!" Tanjiro called to his sister to follow her, she hummed and followed along, when you got out of the train cart, Tanjiro immediately covered his nose,  "It reeks!.." He complained and you laughed, you watched him climbed up and you followed suit, Tanjiro leaned down to see Nezuko, "Nezuko! Don't come up here, it's dangerous here! So just wait, go wake everyone up!" Tanjiro instructed firmly whilst you grabbed a blindfold, and covered your eyes.

While you were still a kinoto, you were taken under Gyomei's wing and taught you how to fight, much to Sanemi's dismay at that time, he teached you everything, including on how to fight with no eyesight. Originally he wasn't supposed to teach you that since you're not blind, but you asked him how to do it, saying that you'll get to fight something without eyesight. Either way with or without reasoning he would still teach you. You breathed out as the overwhelming dark void consumes your sight, you stand up and felt the vibrations of everything, feeling overly sensitive. You felt the vibrations of Tanjiro's footsteps passing by your figure and followed along.

𖣔

I hope this chap supresses ur hunger, even a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.8K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...
7.7K 210 65
"You and I are one. Bound together until the end of time. At least that's what our vows said." **REWRITES COMING SOON*** This is a Rengoku x oc but f...
8K 145 45
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...