LONG LOST SISTER BTS X READERS

By fryr4ds5

This story is about y/n and about her 7 brothers where they lost y/n years ago. They tried to find her but th... More

please read thisπŸ™πŸ™
Introduction part 1πŸ’œπŸ’œ
introduction part 2 πŸ’œπŸ’œ
chapter 1.
chapter 2
apartment information.
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

183 7 0
By fryr4ds5

Bts and Txt Pov:

We are sitting in Namjoon office and we are really nervous because we don't know how Y/n is going to react when she will know that she have 7 brothers like you know what if she thinks that we didn't tried to find her and never care about her so that's why we are nervous.

We heard a faint knock as we all know who is knocking so Namjoon said come in.

Y/n Pov:

I reach there and knock on the door very lightly.

I heard come in so i walked in nervously because why not as you all know i am troublemaker and clumsy and i am afraid to embaress myself again because i already embaressed myself yesterday so many times.

Namjoon: Hi Y/n.(with dimple smile).

I am shocked well the person who didn't even talk properly with anyone, now he is smiling at me.

Y/n: Hi sir.(with very low voice).

Namjoon: i called you beca-----

Y/n: Sir!!! I promise i didn't did anything today, yes yesterday i was a litt---(everyone looking at you like are you sure) ok i mean i was very clumsy but today i swear to God i didn't did anything.

Meanwhile  everyone trying to control their laugh because for them it was really funny. Your nervous face and sweating hands.

Namjoon: i called you because--

Y/n: ok i am going to take my bag then i will leave.

Taehyung: Why??

Y/n: Aren't you going to suspend me?

Nmajoon: n---

Jungkook: No!! Y/n you are taking things wrong an---

Namjoon: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU IF NOW ANYONE DARE TO CUT ME OFF WHILE I AM TALKING THEN YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE DECISION?? UNDERSTOOD!!

 Namjoon said frustratedly.

I am really scared now .

Kai: Hyung you are scaring her.

Jin:YAHNAMJOONHOWDAREYOURAISEYOURVOICEINFRONTOFMEDIDYOUFORGETTAHTIAMOLDR THENYOUDON'TFORGETYOURMANNERSJUSTBECAUSEYOUAREPRINCIPLEHERE.

Y/n: are you rapper 😲😳

Everyone starts laughing expect me and that handsome professor.

Here again i am shock.

Jin: Hi my name is jin and of course not i am not a rapper it's just these brats need to learn manners. And you all Namjoon you aren't going to meet your friends in this one week.

Jin: Suga you are going to sleep on floor for two nights.

Jin: J-hope you can't listen to music for a week.

Jin: Jimin you aren't allowed to  eat jams.

Namjoon: haha! jimin you got no jams.

Jin: namjoon do you want to have another punishment.

Nmajoon: ok sorry.

Jin: taehyung and jungkook you aren't allowed to play video games.

Jin: and tx-

Txt: Hyung we wasn't laughing see.

Meanwhile Y/n looking like she saw some ghosts.

Y/n: are you all that cold professors.

Y/n: i mean --umm sir i am going you all continue.

Namjoon: No Y/n sit we wanted to tell you something.

and then atmosphere became tensed again.

Jin: Y/n look we aren't going to say any lies you know that right?

Y/n: yes professor.

Taehyung: we wanted to tell you that you are our--our sister.

Again i am shock but suddenly i started laughing.

They all are looking at me like i am weirdo and again i embaressed my self like that.

Y/n: hehe i am sorry for laughing suddenly but Wow really nice joke. 

Jimin: no Y/n we are being serious.

Y/n: today isn't april fool day okay.

Jungkook: you know that we are cold professors here and we don't talk with students this freely but we are talking with you freely thats mean you are really our sister.

Y/n: I-I mean are yo-u really serious and isn't joking(i said in cold tone).

Namjoon: ye-ah but why are talking like that?

i said nothing but ran away from there because i have many thoughts in my small mind.

But bts thought something else like you are not happy to know that or you are upset with them.

Taehyung: Hyung now what are we going to do now(almost going to cry).

Namjoon: maybe she need time ok, we need to give her some time.

Yeonjun. ok.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

how are you all?

Do you like todays chapter.

goodbye

takecare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
212K 7.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...