Love Story (Taylor Swift x fe...

By epauly

When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
NEW CHAPTER IN SEVEN HOURS!!!
Chapter 49
Author's Note
NEW STORY!!!

Chapter 4

2.5K 57 0
By epauly

"I am so so sorry! I completely forgot to let security know. And I swear I didn't know he'd react like that. Greg's usually pretty calm, so that was really out of character. Are you okay?" Taylor rambled, wrapping an arm around the smaller girl. Gabi just nodded. She could barely breathe, much less form a full sentence. "I feel really bad. That must've been really traumatizing." Gabi shrugged.

"A little. It wasn't too bad..." She didn't want to offend the singer. Taylor just stopped walking to wrap her arms around her in a hug.

"Still." There was a brief pause before Taylor continued saying, "Hey, did you come here with anyone?" She hadn't seen anyone who seemed like Gabi's friend or family member or boyfriend with her in the audience, not that she'd been looking.

"Er, no. No one- everyone was busy," Gabi said.

"Okay. Well, I was wondering if maybe you, um, maybe wantedtogogetdinnerwithmeorsomething?" Taylor rushed out. Gabi just stared at her. "Not-not that you have to. I mean, don't feel obligated or anything. Just if you want. Or, if you already ate that's fine. I'll just give you your bottle of water, and you can leave whenever you want. Oh, God, I hope that doesn't sound rude," Taylor said, handing the shorter teen a bottle of water.

"Oh! No, no, I'd love to have dinner with you. I haven't eaten yet either," Gabi said somewhat awkwardly, taken aback by the invitation and still reeling from the encounter earlier.

"Great! Um, do-do you like sushi? I heard there's this really great sushi place a couple blocks from here," Taylor asked.

"That sounds great!" Gabi said. Taylor smiled before pulling out her cell phone to text her mom quickly to let her know she was going to grab dinner and might get back to the hotel later than planned. And with that, the two girls (and a few security guards – it's Taylor Swift, the pop star. What'd you expect?) went out the building to get dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.4K 31
❝𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬�...
22.4K 852 17
Arina Patel has long forgiven Taylor for choosing music over the one she supposedly loves. At least, thats what she thinks. When the blonde suddenly...
456K 28.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
872K 26.8K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...