ALESSANDRO

By sleepytinker__

"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 : The Beginning.
CHAPTER 2 : The Interview.
CHAPTER 4 : The Proposal
CHAPTER 5 : The Scars
CHAPTER 6 : The Courage
CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss
CHAPTER 8 : The Warning.
CHAPTER 9 : The Spy.
CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.
CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.
CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo
CHAPTER 14 : His Story.
CHAPTER 15 : Damien
CHAPTER 16 : Surprises
CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.
CHAPTER 18 : The Pain
CHAPTER 19 : His Confession
CHAPTER 20 : "We're done, Alessandro."
CHAPTER 21 : Her Life, His Life.
CHAPTER 22 : We meet Again.
CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."
CHAPTER 24 : His Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 25 : "You Broke Us."
CHAPTER 26 : The List
CHAPTER 27 : The Interview : Part II
CHAPTER 28 : The Pills
CHAPTER 29 : A Family Dinner
CHAPTER 30 : "I have lost you."
CHAPTER 31 : A Brotherly Conversation
CHAPTER 32 : Care
CHAPTER 33 : Cookies!
CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.
CHAPTER 35 : Betraying Aless.
CHAPTER 36 : "You're Playing with Fire, Ariana."
CHAPTER 37 : Broken Promises.
CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."
CHAPTER 39 : Falling Apart.
CHAPTER 40 : Broken
CHAPTER 41 : Nightmares.
CHAPTER 42 : Hidden Secrets.
CHAPTER 43 : My Wife.
CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer
CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 3 : The Desire

32.1K 1.1K 413
By sleepytinker__

CHAPTER 3

ARIANA LINCOLN

Disappointed in myself, I just couldn't let it out of my mind. Ringing Nick I asked him to set another interview this time with Antonio D'Angelo. The man who I have so much info about.

If not Alessandro, I am damn sure Antonio can lead me to something.

I was lost in my thoughts while cooking when I heard the doorbell. Switching the gas knob at a low level I once looked at the clock... It was 8.

Expected.

I ran to take the door, opening it. A man stood at the door in a black tee and a pair of black slacks and also the most important one a black mask and a cap, to hide his identity from the people.

I rolled my eyes and walked back towards the kitchen.

I resumed my cooking while he came into the kitchen and leaned against the island staring at me. On the other hand, my focus was on the food.

I am not talking to him.

For a complete two minutes we stood in silence, none of us spoke a word, he just stared at me.

"Are you just gonna ignore me now?" Finally something came out of his mouth.

I looked up from the food, his mask was gone. He stood with legs crossed and hands stuffed inside his slacks pockets. "What are you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Showing up after a week wouldn't get you those."

"I was busy."

"Good. Feels like I don't have any work, waiting for you every night like a fool."

He sighed and switched off the gas knob.

"What are you doing, Aless?" I asked, irritated.

Pulling me towards himself, he wrapped his hands around my waist "Rectifying my mistake."

I pushed him back, pulling myself out of his hold "Not this time. Continue your work. I will be fine on my own."

I headed back to my room but as soon as I entered the room a hand held mine. He closed the door of the room, pinned my hands back pushing me against the door with my back facing him. Slowly his hand came up wrapping around my throat.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He nipped on my earlobe "I missed you."

I tried getting out of his hold but he was too strong. "Let go of me."

Suddenly all the warmth was gone and he moved back, I turned towards him to find him standing at a distance from me.

"Quit interfering in my business." He spoke.

I knew this was coming.

"Or what? What are you gonna do, Aless?"

A light chuckle left his mouth "You know you are the only person who gets to throw her tantrums on me."

"I think that's because I ain't scared of you."

"You being scared of me would be the last thing I want to see."

"Thinking you can hide behind that mask of the oh-so-saint billionaire, is wrong. You will be exposed some day."

"Threats, I see."

"Not the fake ones though."

"I don't understand Ari, why the hell are you so eager to hate me?"

I stopped at that point trying to go through his words once again. I stared at him for a moment "What? Eager to hate you? Why would you say that?"

Hate him? What the fuck does that mean?

I cannot hate him. Not even in my worst dreams.

"Trust me Ari, after knowing who exactly I am you'll be ashamed to be called my wife."

No. That's not possible.

"I have a doubt about something, can you atleast clear that? D-Do you sell girls too?" My voice Jesus I am nervous... I don't want to hate him... never.

"Won't stoop that low." He replied.

I leaned back against the door sighing in relief "Who are you Aless?"

Making his way towards me he said "Can't tell you. It's your job to bring the truth and it's mine to stop you, if it's my truth, you do yours I'll do mine."

I pulled him towards me by his t-shirt. Resting my one arm on his neck I traced my fingers over his face "I am pretty good at my job, Mr. D'Angelo. You should be afraid of me."

He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer, "Same goes for me, till now I am unexposed, not even one reporter could get the slightest information against me."

"Well, they are not Ariana Lincoln, I'm special." I replied, a proud smile on my lips.

He smiled, pecking my lips once and said "Let me correct you at this point, it's Ariana D'Angelo. We are not in my office anymore nor in public."

Yep. That's right.

It's Ariana D'Angelo, I am his wife but our relationship, well it's... complicated.

Our eyes stopped on each other, those beautiful hazel orbs fixed on me and the smile, I love that smile.

And this man, I am madly in love with him. I love him more than anything or anyone in the whole universe.

"Shall I serve the food for two or just one?" I asked in a mocking tone. Why mocking? Because he is a very busy person, doesn't have time for his wife.

"Surely for two but I want the dessert now."

"Mr. D'Angelo, desserts are supposed to be after dinner."

"When you haven't had the taste of the dessert you love the most for almost a week, you can't wait if you see it in front of you."

"I do have ice-cream, do you want some?" Teasingly I asked.

"Ice-cream can be your favourite, not mine."

"So can it by any chance be brownie with ice-cream?"

Exhaling audibly he said "It's not gonna help you baby, your smartness." I smiled.

Leaning towards him I placed my lips on his, closing my eyes. He pushed me back against the door deepening the kiss by tilting his head a bit. He sucked on my lower lips earning a soft moan from me. His hand gripped my ass, giving it a squeeze. In a swift moment his tongue entered my mouth, his tongue exploring my mouth. Suddenly his lips left mine moving down to my neck. He kissed my neck softly, sucked lightly on my collar bone. I could feel my chest rising and falling as he moved down further, placing wet kisses on my chest.

As he paused his actions, I opened my eyes to look at him. He was staring at me, his eyes were filled with lust.

"Why did you stop?" I asked impatiently.

He smirked "Because I want to punish you."

Punish me?

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

In a swift movement he turned me around pressing me against the door "You did something really bad today, baby."

His hand slid inside my shorts to my vagina, he started drawing slow circles on my clit. I leaned my head back, resting it on his shoulder taking in the pleasure he was giving me.

"You wanna know what have you done?" He asked in a husky voice. At the same time he entered one finger inside me, I gasped at the sudden movement. His finger started moving inside me, he was doing it so well. I held his hand as he went on fingering me. He added another finger inside while his other hand slid inside my t-shirt squeezing my boobs.

"Fuck!" I muttered, licking my lips.

He turned me around to face him and within seconds my shorts and top went off. He smirked, scanning my body from top to bottom. Moving close to me, he nipped on my lobe and whispered in my ears "My favourite dessert."

With eyes fixed on me he went down, I bit my lips feeling a tingling sensation in between my legs. He was kneeling in front of me but his eyes were fixed on me. He stroked my clit once, showing me how wet I was. I gulped as he licked his lips. His hand slowly travelled to the back of my right thigh, he raised my it up, resting it on his shoulder and went in placing kisses on my inner thighs just a few inches away from my womanhood.

I was craving for him for almost a week. A week I couldn't touch him, I couldn't feel him... Jesus! I am desperate for this man.

He dipped his face in between my legs, licking once on my clit, my whole body shivered while a soft moan left my mouth.

"Shh... you make a sound I'll stop instantly."

I looked down "W-What? No."

"You're being punished Ari."

"What for?" I questioned, totally confused about this unknown punishment I am about to get.

"Remember raising your voice at me this morning?"

I shut my mouth. How did I even think I would get away easily after almost yelling at him?

He is Alessandro D'Angelo, nobody has the right to talk to him in a raised voice.

Dipping his head back in between my legs, he licked my clit once again.

He licked again, I closed my eyes, leaning my head back. Slowly he started sucking on my pussy, I held his shoulder for support. He kept sucking and licking, while I closed my eyes with my hand playing with his hair.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" I moaned as he continued pleasuring me with his tongue. He pushed his tongue further into my core. My eyes rolled back and I was about to have an orgasm when he stopped.

"What the-"

"Shh... quiet." He stood up and his hand wrapped around my neck "Fuck! I want to punish you so badly, but not today."

He took his t-shirt off and turned me around pushing me against the door, I heard him unbuckling his belt. I knew what was coming. He didn't even let me process and entered me in one go. I screamed at this sudden fullness. My hands pushed against the door "Shit!"

"So good!" He groaned.

His hands slipped in my belly, pulling me back while he went hard on me. My hand travelled back to his hair, while he fucked me harder. He pressed my boobs with one hand while his other hand came down to my waist holding me tightly in place, while he thrusted inside me.

He felt so good inside me. My walls clenched around him, he groaned in pleasure. He stopped and turned me around to face him, my hands traced his chest while he inserted his length again in me. I leaned onto him with my head in the crook of his neck while he thrusted harder into me. My nails digging on his back while he continued pounding deeper, as I was close to getting an orgasm he started picking up the pace. He held my hair, making me look straight in his eyes.

"You, on pills?"

I nodded. And he started thrusting harder and deeper, my body shivered as I was about to come. "Aless I-I-" My eyes rolled back. I held onto him tightly as I felt myself having an orgasm. We both came together.

I rested my head back, his head resting in the crook my neck trying to catch our breaths. His hands wrapped around me pulling me closer, he sucked on my neck moving down to my chest placing wet kisses.

He chuckled "That was amazing."

I placed my lips on his. He picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the bed. We laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, our naked bodies covered with sweat. I turned to look at him not too late when I was being pulled by my waist closer. I rested my head on his arm with my one hand drawing slow circles on his chest.

"I missed you." I said, biting my lips.

He didn't reply and I know why very well.

"I think we should have dinner now."

He closed his eyes, tightening his hold on me. "Stay for sometime."

"Did the sex get you tired?" I asked teasingly.

"Trust me I can go for another round, and this time you'll scream harder. It just feels relaxing."

Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arm around his body "And after all this you say you don't love me."

He didn't reply... well he never does. Whenever it ends up with the love topic he just stays quiet completely ignoring what I say. Now I am used to this.

After maybe thirty minutes I got up from the bed, he looked up at me.

"Maybe not you but I am hungry." I said while putting my t-shirt on.

Sighing he too got up picking his pants and t-shirt. Putting on the pants he pulled me closer, placing his lips on mine kissing me.

I pushed him back "I need to serve." Turning back as I was about to leave he spanked on my ass.

"So eager to leave."

I hit his chest "Pervert!" I could hear his laugh as I left the room.

I love him a lot. He is the person for whom I am still alive and most importantly I am happy leading a life I have always wished for.

Serving the food in two plates, we sat on the stool in the kitchen eating our food.

"Ask your stalkers to stop stalking me at night." He said suddenly while eating.

My brows furrowed in confusion "I don't know what are you talking about."

"I am smarter than you think Ari. You have men who stalk me, if they keep doing that at nights too, I'm afraid I won't be able to visit you anymore."

I bit my lips.

He knows I have Nick and Fred behind him.

Well nothing new... he always does know what I am upto.

"The guy who was behind me for the past six months, didn't follow me at night but today I saw another guy keeping an eye on me."

Fred!

My eyes widened "Jesus! Did he see you entering my place?"

No. It'll be exposed to everyone that I have some relation with Alessandro.

"I told you I am smarter, I was able to fool him."

I sighed in relief.

"But I'm not gonna do that everyday. Give him some other job, I don't want him behind me at nights."

I nodded pouting.

He just shook his head then continued "By the way, when I was at your entrance I met the house owner."

Now this drove my attention back towards him. "And?" I knew what was coming and I knew I was going to lose my temper again as always.

"I know you're going to be mad but yes, I paid the rent." He completed it.

I knew it! He always does. Even though he doesn't show up, he sends one of his men to pay my rent and I get to know from the house owner my rent is already paid.

"You know, right I am very much capable of paying my own rents, then why do you always have to do that?"

"I know you are capable of that but you are my responsibility Ari. The money you get by working is yours, for you to have fun and your basic needs are mine to take care of."

"Even if I fight, you aren't gonna stop, are you?"

He shook his head, chuckling "Better don't fight."

We finished our food quietly, after I was done with the dishes I found him putting his mask back on.

"You're leaving, already?" I asked, trying not to show my sadness.

He nodded "It's late and I have some work in the mansion. Diego said it's important."

For one night, can't you stay with me?

I waited for him to adjust well then followed him to the door, he stopped as he was about to open the door. Turning towards me he said "It's been a year now, I am asking again, move into the penthouse with me."

"I don't want to create problems, when our relationship will be public I'll surely move in."

"You know that's never gonna happen."

Why? I want to know, am I that embarrassing for your reputation that you can't bring me in front of everyone.

"It's late Aless. You should leave." I said, not trying to extend the topic any further. Why? Because I know I ain't gonna get an answer. We ain't gonna end this topic ever, it's been 3 years, I still don't know anything about him.

"Night, Ari."

"Good night Aless."

•_• •_• •_•

This is the end of chapter 3

And abt the updates : They will be after every 2 days (no promises though).

Hope you liked the chapter.

See you in the next.

❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
212K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...