In The Sunset Where We Met |...

By skuzzkii

In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols them... More

In That Sunset Where We Met.
01. Player one and player two.
02. Lili And John.
03. True Army
04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody
05. Tears Will Fall.
06. Inadvertent.
07. Lost Stars.
08. When It Comes To You.
09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.
10. Celine.
11. Love's Connection.
13. Rainbow Drops.
14. Romantic Fools.
15. Beautiful Feelings.
✨Thanks✨
16. Saved Picture.
17. Two Plus Two.
(18) Dear...
(19) Dear, you.
Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.
Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.
23. My Old Story.
24. Dandelions.
25. Rewrite The Stars I
26. Rewrite The Stars II
(27) That Once Upon A Time...
28. Endless Farewell
29. Still With You (Finale).

12. Magical.

816 34 30
By skuzzkii

(a/n: edited but not fully edited, hope you enjoy tho. in the shorter side but with many things happening.)

(a/n: this is my christmas gift.)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 12: Magical. That time.

June 28, 2022.

Her blonde hair scaped from the sides of her cap as she was sitting with her knees against her chest at the airport seating area.

Far away, she saw Kim Taehyung leave together with his team. They've already said goobye to each other, knowing they couldn't do it later. Handsome Bo Gum as well.

Oh, she's dizzy, that flight was terrifying and everything feels unreal now.

Lisa asks permission to go to the bathroom, which she is of course allowed to. It wasn't her time to leave yet, she doesn't know what they're doing. She loves to travel but, right now, she just want to go home with her pets.

The cold water in her face doesn't work to wake her up, she's still feeling dizzy.

Her phone rings. She doesn't feel like picking up the phone at the moment but maybe someone told her mom about the turbulence in the flight. Ugh, her mom won't be happy to know she didn't tell her about it.

With the thought of her mom getting angry at her, she picks up the phone without seeing the id call. Her eyes were shut for the water after all, and her hands where slightly wet.

"Sorry for not calling you, mom, I--"

"I'm not your mom but I accept the apologize."

Oh... Forget it, she's awake now.

"Jungkook?" Instantly, she takes her hand to her mouth, scandalized by naming him out loud in a public space. Hell, not even as a rookie she made a mistake like that.

"Lalisa?"

"Uhm... hello," she rests her hips on the handwash, finally opening her eyes and conffirming once again that she was alone.

"Hello," he murmured with his honey-like voice. "I've talked to my hyung and he told me about the inconvenient, are you okay?"

"Yes, I-- hold on a moment."

She breathed in and out, supporting her elbows on her kness when her head started to spin.

"Hey... hey, Lisa, are you there?"

"Uh, y-yeah, I think so..."

She finally opened her eyes when her senses came back. Great, at least she wasn't seeing all black. However, she still walked to the wall and slid through this one to sit down in the floor.

"Hey, do you hear me?" He almost yelled now.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm alright."

"There's someone with you? Why are you alone if you're not feeling well? Hold up, my Hyung is still there, I'll tell--"

"What? No! Are you crazy?"

"Maybe..." His breath accelerated, but he didn't respond and that alarmed her.

"Wait, Jun-- you, player one, don't do it, please, I am alright now, I was just a little dizzy."

"Where are you?"

"In the bathroom but think straight, please, and don't call him, I'm feel alright now. Hear me out, uhm?"

She had already returned to her five senses, maybe 'cause it was just the dizziness of the moment and it already passed or maybe because of his concern... or his call, or just him. Why would she know?

He huffed.

"Why are you alone in the bathroom if you don't feel well?"

His sulking voice made her smile a little.

"I don't know, maybe waiting for my knight in shining armour?"

"Is that me?"

"Bold of you to think so."

"Aren't princes like that, bold and brave?"

She doesn't hide the smile, nor like she's aware of it, and her fingers draw circles in the cold bathroom's floor.

"Mhm... I think you're right. What should I do with it?"

"Mhm... I don't know, offer me the position, maybe?"

"Do you want to be my prince?"

"Just if you're willing to be my princess."

(a/n: UDVDUEHFIEIBFBH WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? LMAO, THEY HAVE DISNEY MOVIES AS BREAKFAST HJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH)

June, 29, 2022.

Mom:

Are things alright now?

Are you feeling better?

Yes, mom, dw! I'm ok now <3

With a short explanation she gets to make her mom stay calm. She doesn't want to talk much, and she doesn't want to think much either.

After her brief sick moment, she talked to her team and they help her to make her feel better. They told to her mother too, something that she was not very happy about because the woman over worries.

Luckily, her state improved and her previous sickness was completely unnoticed by the camera. It wouldn't be good to make people worry, even less when nobody knew about the turbulence in the flight.

After a long, really long, nap, she was awake again. Jisoo had come once she arrived, but now she wasn't there anymore. Sadly. She wanted to spend time with her but her tiredness was heavy, her weakness too, and she couldn't press Jisoo to stay because she was packed up with work.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

John is calling.

By instincts, she looked at the sides to procure nobody was close--- but, what the heck?  she was inside her apartment.

She picked up.

"Hello?" She heard him say.

"Now, this of having your number is putting me a little bit paranoid."

"There's no other option. We gotta be normal."

"Aren't we?"

"We can't expect to bump into each other all the time, don't you think? I haven't seen you in like two months, and I didn't have idea of how to contact you without talking to one of our friends, and that wouldn't have happened if we'd been normal from the beginning and would exchange number as normal human beings."

"That was a long explanation."

"Whatever. Did you sleep?" His voice sounded hard.

When her sudden dizziness began in the airpoirt's bathroom, he made sure to stay there, through the line, until she felt slightly better to call for someone else. He was insisting on sending anyone there, she just couldn't stay there, on the floor, like nothing when something more dangerous could be happening. Of course she didn't listen to him and just waited, which pissed him off a bit.

"Are you perhaps angry at me?"

"Yes, and I don't mind to say it."

She rolled her eyes.

"Then, I'll have to hung up here because I am not in the mood to deal with a kid, goodbyeeeeeee!"

"Wait!"

"Why? Did you decide to end up your whim?"

She heard him sighing. He was angry? Well, he should deal with it!

"No.., because it's not a whim, and you haven't answered me."

"Yes, Jungkook, I slept."

"You slept well?"

It was ironic how he was worried for her but still sounding so harsh.

"Hm... Yes."

"How are you feeling now?"

"What is this? Am I in the hospital?" She huffed. "Yes, I'm feel better."

"Fine, then... Can we meet in twenty minutes?"

"What? But--"

"I'm getting in the car. Get ready."

Lisa observed around, sitting in the bank of that private park. She was wearing a long sleeves thin jacket and comfy sporty shorts, the pair of tennis shoes adorning her feet, and a cap covering her hair that still was brightly blonde. She might have to change it soon.

Why does he makes her come straight here and then he's the one delayed?

When she arrived, with her mask and cap on, she was very unsure about to get in as she only found a big building. Why in earth would she enter there? It was almost suicidal. But then he texted her saying to get in, that there was nobody inside. She trusted him, and it was truth, there was no one inside and the place didn't seem to be occupied. It looked like a very old hotel. Then she found big doors at the end of the room, and the beautiful, and more than big, park behind.

But that couldn't make her angry as she could only appreaciate the beauty before her eyes. He was crazy, he must really be crazy to take her there.

It was so beautiful that she just wanted to go around and take pictures. Once again... her camera was missing and she cursed badly for that, especially because there weren't people around. It was a private space, and she was alone and without her camera.

She must been very distracted seeing the flowers and the trees because, when footsteps started to sound behind her, she didn't hear them until a pair of arms encircled around her body from behind.

Her body freezed for a moment, feeling how somebody supported his chin on her shoulder with his breathing skimming her ear.

"Hi..." He murmured.

And then she recognized that voice.

Of course, Lisa! Who else would it be?

A little giggle escaped her mouth, realizing how dumb she is sometimes.

She placed her hands on his forearms that were encircled around her waist, noticing his already familiar tattooed arm. When did they even get this close physically?

"Who are you?"

"Somebody."

"Somebody who?"

"Somebody who missed you."

She couldn't contain and exploded in laughs setting herself free of his grasp.

"You're so corny!" She laughed while hitting his arm.

Jungkook's cheeks were slightly pink as well as his ears, but he was chuckling too.

"Yah, forget it, I won't say it never again."

"Say it! It's cute!"

"I told you I'm not cute." He rolled his eyes.

Lisa finally stopped laughing, repairing in his appearance. Not like she didn't remember how he looked on their video calls but she had to admit that it was different to see him in person. It was frustrating that he was just wearing comfy clothes yet looking so fine at the same time.

"Weren't you angry to me?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"I wasn't. I am."

She was about to complain about it when the guy approached, unfolding her arms with his, to taking her hand.

"Yah, where are you taking me to?"

The guy didn't respond and just made her sit on the grass.

"Hey..."

"There are not ants, don't worry and wait here for me."

He didn't even let her say something else and he ran all the way back to the insiders of the building to later come back, but now holding a yellow wooden wheelbarrow.

"What is this?... Oh my God, food!"

Her eyes widened and her exciment grew seeing all the dishes inside the wheelbarrow.

Jungkook chuckle and proceeded to spread a blanket on the floor. She fastly went to the other side to help him, even when her eyes were set on the ground.

All the dishes were placed above the blanket, and they sat one on each side. Lisa clapped, receiving a frown from Jungkook when her stomach growled.

"Why are you so hungry? Don't tell me you didn't eat anything..."

"How can I? I lost the apettite before and I went to sleep. Then, waking up, Mr. I am angry and I don't mind to say it--"

"Yah--"

"--didn't let me eat. So, it basically is your fault."

"Well... I guess this is my apology. I mostly brought light dishes because I don't want to risk your health. But there's milk over there too, choose whatever you want."

And it was truth. There were a lot of dishes plant based and normal korean dishes as well. Luckily, she liked everything.

"Thank you so much!"

Jungkook observed her eating a little of everything there was, enjoying the way her eyes get bigger when she tastes something, or how the corners of her lips get stained because of the food.

He smirked, taking a napkin and sitting closer to her. He pressed the napkin on her mouth, slowly cleaning it. She didn't even flinch and murmured a soft "thank you" as she remained focus in finishing it all.

"How are you feeling?"

Lisa turned her head a little bit to look at him.

"I told you I am okay. I think... I think the turbulence turned my stomach and my head too. Although, my body feels a little weak."

"Then that's not okay."

She huffed, exasperated.

"What about you? Do you feel hundred percent good physically?"

"I am a little tired, to be honest... But I'm not feeling terrible."

It didn't surprise him anymore the fact that he could confess so openly with her. He wouldn't say he feels tired or that some part of his body is hurting to someone else.

"You see? It's the same!"

He clicked his tongue.

"I know, it's just that I felt very frustrated for can't helping you. Just..." He looked down, intertwining his hands. "whenever something like that happens, I can't go straight to where you are, that's frustrating."

The girl smiled. He was adorable.

"Then I'll make sure to be more careful so you don't have to worry, hmm?" She grabbed a piece of chicken with the chopsticks and leaned it in front of his face. "Eat... or I'll finish it myself."

He laughed, accepting it.

"Thank you, Lili."

"Why are you kidnaping me again?" She asks while he pulls of her hand again.

"Do you want the truth or the lie?"

They left the big building, crossing its doors. Jungkook explained to her earlier that he rented the place for a few hours, explicitly asking for everyone to leave so they wouldn't risk anything. It wasn't very hard as it wasn't a well known place. That was a skill you acquire by being a star for a long time, you get to know unpopular places to avoid being caught.

"The lie?... ahh! yah! Put me down!" She screamed when he pulled from her hand to put one arm behind her knees and pick her up with his other arm on her back. "Yah, I will fall!" She laughed, holding onto his shoulders.

"The lie is that we have a birthday party to assist."

"Wait, what?" Her eyes widened, but her question wasn't answered as he opened the car's door and placed her inside of this one.

He didn't answer until he entered the car from the other side.

"Wait, is that a lie for real?"

Jungkook put the car on and started to drive.

"No, that's true but it's not the reason why I'm keeping you with me."

"Birthday? But who's birthday? Where?"

"Jeonju-ssi," he moved his gaze for a brief moment to look at her. "Should I say Young Min Ah you don't know when it's her birthday?"

Jeonju-ssi? Young Min Ah?

That's when Lisa finally understood. They were going to the Sunny Day Cafe.

A smile appeared on her face.

"Are we going there for real? Really? How is Young Mi's birthday? Wait, I don't have a gift!"

He chuckled.

"Don't worry. I made sure about it."

He signaled behind and Lisa looked to see what it was. There was a pink color box with beautiful red lace.

Oh... she hasn't been there in a while.

"If that's the lie, then what's the truth?"

Jungkook didn't say anything, maintaining his eyes on the road, but his lips stayed pursed as he tried not to laugh.

"What?" She asked, raising a brow.

"I'm not going to say it..."

"Why?"

"Because it's corny."

That was enough to make her laugh again.

Close to one hour later, they arrived in Jeonju-do. The trip consisted in listening to music, with both of them humming the songs. It was so fun and enjoyable that the time flew.

"Ugh..."

"What?" He aks.

Lisa looked at him, frowning and with a little pout.

"Nothing... I just look like I'm about to do sport, kinda weird, right?"

He pressed his lips, looking at himself too.

"You're alright..., and I look like that too. It doesn't matter, let's go."

She wasn't convinced but, either way, takes the hand he was lending, and started to walk toward the beautiful yellow construction.

What could be more sweet and cute than celebrating the birthday of a sweet and funny lady with their friends, all together in the place they spend their all time?

Well... that wasn't the exact image they found when they opened the door.

"What..."

"...the hell?"

Look at that... Lisa is bold, most of the time she's not shy or afraid of playing the fool. The loudest in the room, hello! However, she wanted somebody to fucking cover her eyes at that moment because hers were still due to the shock. She's sure that Jungkook would do it for her if it wasn't because he was in the same state. NO. Worst, Jungkook was worse.

"PARTY, PARTY, YEAHHHHH!"

The grandfather she recognized as Kim Seong Yoo was above a table. Not only him but there was also another pair of grandfathers there.

They were dancing...

They were shirtless dancing...

"What the-"

The grandmothers were at the bar counter, screaming things that were making her dizzy again.

"OHHHHHHHH, THAT IT'S, SEONG YOO-OPPA, NOW THE PANTS!"

No, no, no, no, no.

"What the hell is happening, here? Where is Henry? Is that alcohol they're drinking?" She heard the boy at her side whispering.

Lisa looked around by instinct, when the figure of two persons at the back caught her attention.

Oh, God, no...

"Uh... I don't think he can do something about it."

Jungkoook followed where Lisa was pointing, finding the scene of Henry passionately kissing a woman.

"For God's sake..."

"Oh! Everyone, look there! The strippers arrived!"

Jungkook quit his eyes off the lusty boss and looked in the direction of the grandmother who screamed.

"The s-strip-pers did she say?... Ohhh, no... Oh, no, no, no, no!"

He started to shake his hands in direction of the grandparents approaching them.

"OOHHHHHH, COME HERE, STRIPPERS!"

Before they know it, they were already being dragged towards the counter where shirtless old men were before. Lisa wanted to laugh all of a sudden, these people were drunk as hell, and how nice! they stepped off just to leave them the place, wow.

She shouldn't be ungrateful, right?

Jungkook was still hectic, not knowing what the heck to do while he was literally being pushed up there. He didn't want to push the grandparents, it'd be rude even when he wanted them to leave him in peace but... poor Lisa, she must be...

Oh, forget it... Lisa was dancing.

His jaw dropped when he witnessed that she wasn't uncomfortable anymore... or maybe she never was, in the first place. She looked like a fish in water just now.

"Wooooooooooooo!"

Everyone started to cheer her up when she started to move her hips at the sound of the music that started to play. Her cap, which was the one he gave to her, flew away, and her blonde short hair was set free when she took off the hair band as well.

"That is, bitch!"

"Lili! Lili! Lili!"

"Claim your man, girl!"

The fact that she looked at him with that beautiful and tempting smile of hers when the woman said that... wreaked havoc on his entire being.

(a/n: I'm smiling again, pls, save me from being a fangirl)

She smiled in that seductive way. He feels like he can't stop himself.

"Do you want to play another game, player one?"

He smiled too, walking towards her. The cheers became even louder.

"Just if you're willing to lose, player two."

There were no words left to say as she slowly removed her thin jacket from her body, leaving her only with a white tank top that wasn't making much in hiding the curves of her waist. Something that made his hands go straight there. The grandparents screamed even louder.

"THAT'S MY BOY!"

They danced non-stop. Moving their hips from side to side, challenging each other with their eyes. They couldn't stop themselves from looking at each other with the corners of their lips raised, pretending that the brushes of hands and knees were harmless and unintentional.

When did all of that started to happen between them? When did they stared to fall for each other's eyes?

They know the answer. They know this was destined to be. Since the first moment, when the door's bell rang and he entered to the Cafe... they knew it was meant to happen.

They knew they would fall for each other. They knew the risk... How to stop it now?

Since when being reckless feels so good?

"Do you wanna know something?" He whispered, looking down at her.

"What?"

He licked his lips, feeling a little bit of sweat going down his forehead.

"The reason why I brought you is that I didn't want to let you go."

She smiled, placing a hand on his chest.

"The reason why I accepted is that I didn't want to either."

"Aigoo, kiss already!" someone yelled.

"YES, DO IT RIGHT NOW, STOP THIS SEXUAL TENSION!"

The voices grew, they become even more louder as the grandparents started to number all the reason why they should do such an act. What they don't realize is how the both of them had a little smirk in their lips, looking sideways to each other.

"Oh, c'mon, John! That's not how you should be a men! Back in my times--"

"Don't talk no sense! It's another era, Yunjin, Lili can kiss him too! Don't be shy and show your lusty side, dear!"

"It's just a kiss, you should enjoy those things and even more!"

Like if they would be attracted by magnet. They stepped closer... and closer.

"A kiss..." Jungkook smiled.

"You mean, a little kiss?" She smirked raising her hand and putting her index finger close with the thumb.

"A little kiss."

He assured, now close enough to feel her breath against his chin. She had to lift her head up to keep looking at him.

"Wait! Ho Seol, they're doing it!"

"A peck?"

He laughed at her thin voice. Now, his eyes statics on the thickness of her lips.

"A kiss, a peck, whatever you want... But it implies my lips caressing yours."

And that was everything he needed to say to put a hand behind her back and make their lips know each other in a sweet and unforgettable first kiss.

Magical... Ours was magical.

😞😞😞😞

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i think I didn't late that much this time (? although is short but it's only scenes of them hehe.

i wanted to ask about it. as you may notice, i don't include a lot of scenes of other characters because I don't like in this story. but, does it bothers too much?

anyways, i hope you had beautiful Christmas! and If you didn't, you don't like them, or it's a hard time i wish you the best, and i assure you things will get better ❤️

i don't have much to say i think... what did you think about the chapter? there's something missing or something not fitting? would love to know it ❤️

thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting so much this story 🥺🥺🥺

V.

ps: haven't i never said I am an evil author? hshs not hundred percent truth but that's how people used to know me 🙃🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 920 26
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...
75.7K 1.9K 35
I love him... He loves me... Why can't it just be as simple as that? Why can't we love each other without boundaries? Why can't we love each other w...
11.5K 407 54
What will happen the cold hearted emotionless CEO of Jeon enterprise, Jeon jungkook and the mysteries daughter of Kim industries Kim lalisa suddenly...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...