I Am Humanoid

By Tangotkt

A twisted world of wonders where "impossible" is but a useless concept. In the Morden day stands an academy f... More

Prologue
Fae Life
The Hummanoid Girl
Girl in Red
Kings of Kinds
Wolf Prince
Royal Pain
Overly Nice Housemates
Unwanted Surprises
Firsy fight
Stranger Interactions
Violet Vampire
Haunted
Changed feelings
Prince Argyros
Personal Favor
Saphire
Big Secretes
Not a Care In The World
Needed
A Mess
Protection
Raging Alpha
Witch Tricks
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note!
Prologue

Chapter 36

63 5 0
By Tangotkt

Demetria's POV

When I wanted to make up with Storm, I never intended for what happened to have happened. I have never felt something like that in my life, it made me wonder how it would be like going even further with him. But yesterday was like so many chapters skipped but I loved it.

My hormones were skyrocketing when he was close, if I knew holding his belt would've ended up in endless pleasure and my body trembling from the foreign feeling, I can't say I would've stopped. It's so scary how much yesterday made me grow attached and happy. Now my body is in need for him constantly. I love his touch.

I couldn't stop thinking about it all morning, I couldn't handle the grin and the thoughts in my head. It's so unfair that he could read minds and I can't. I want to know what he was thinking, I don't think I'd be able to give him privacy as he does for me. My curiosity would get the best of me.

"Tell us all about it." Cassandra says as she looks at me with excitement.

"Huh? What?" I say coming back to earth.

"You know, whatever went down for you to look all lovey dovey." She says.

"A girl doesn't kiss and tell Cassandra." I say.

"Please, don't tell us anything. I beg of you." Scarlett says making me give her a smile.

"Okay but like plus the new hair, you are in cloud 9 girl. You look amazing." Cassandra says.

"I think I might be in love." I say with a fake gasp.

"Omg did I just hear someone being in love??" Crystal comes out of nowhere and separated me and Scarlett.

"Yeah, she- Storm- bro- uhm..." Scarlett stutters like crazy until she kept quiet. Her words were definitely not easy to understand. Crystal looked at her with confusion for a second.

"She's in love with Storm? Even better!" She chirps with a cute clap of her hands. Oh she understood that.

Scarlett never stutters. But then again, Storm stuttered with me but that was different. This one is nerves. Would Scarlett be nervous around Crystal because... she likes her? But what else though?

It was after school as I waited for Storm to come back from his home. I saw at a distance, River and his friends having a conversation, it looked neither serious or just jokingly. It looked just like a normal chat. River suddenly noticed I was looking at him, before I had time to look away, he gestured for me to come over. He wants to talk now?

"Hey, I'll be right back." I tell my friends as I get off my seat.

As I walk towards his group, I noticed he was coming to meet me halfway. He was wearing washed up vintage jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his mascular body and white airfoce 1s. His green eyes glowing under his now a bit grown hair. He needs a major haircut.

"Hey, you look good." He says as soon as we were in front of each other. He wore his usual sweet smile but it wasn't as wide.

"Thank you." I say shyly brushing through my hair. I didn't know how to act around him now, it felt very awkward. Besides almost killing each other, does he hate me for going out with Storm?

Look at me being caught between two gorgeous guys after doubting I'd even have a boyfriend. My life sure took a quick turn.

"I guess we have to talk eventually. Just not here" He looks around and I do the same. People were watching us, waiting to see what happens next. Seriously do they not have lives?

"Yeah." I replied.

"Come on, follow me." He says. He turns around and starts walking towards the exist of the school.

While walking, I noticed we were headed to my favourite shop. He better be getting me a milkshake because I don't have any money on me. We arrived at the coffee shop and it was very relaxing. This place is in the outside world but it's only 10 minutes away from the school.

Although we walked for that 10 minutes, our walk was quiet and a bit awkward. I wasn't sure what to say and I wasn't sure what I wanted him to say. He wasn't sure what to say to me.

We finally arrived and he told me to find us seats. This is so weird, how do I feel like I'm the one who did something wrong?

He came back after a few minutes and sat across me. He brushed some of his hair off his face as he faces me.

"So.." He trails off.

"So?"

"I'm really sorry Demetria." He started saying. I decided to let him continue. "I know you're probably going to tell me it's not my fault and being sickly nice but, it is. How you looked at me stays engraved in my mind." He wasn't looking at me in the eye as he spoke.

"Then it's not me you want forgiveness from. You need to forgive yourself." I say softly. I put my hand on his making him look up. At that moment, our milkshakes arrived.

I muttered a small 'thank you' as the lady put mine in front of me. He ordered me a chocolate, he already knows my favourite milkshake. River still seemed to be thinking.

"I guess in time I could." He says finally.

"So until then will you be getting me milkshakes everyday? Actually I take it back, I don't forgive you. Get me milkshakes and I will." I say crossing my arms. I wanted to make him laugh, and also get free milkshakes. I felt like so much has been lifted off my shoulders ever since me and Storm were good so I am now more relaxed.

He burst into laughter when he saw my childish acts. See? I can make people laugh.

"I don't think I can do that. Storm already has a possessive claim over you. If he so as much saw another guy get something for you he can go get it himself out of prettiness and throw away the other. Or maybe that's just me." He says taking a slurp on his milkshake.

Would he really do that? Would he really do that for me? It's not healthy yes but why do I find it attractive?

"Also that's not the only reason I brought you here." He continues after a few moments of me getting lost in my head again.

"Yeah?" I say giving him my attention.

"I found my mate. She doesn't go to our school and I already marked her." He says shyly. Hold on what??? When did this happen and why is he acting so calm about it?

"River that's amazing! When? And am I the only one you told?" He smiles at me showering him with curious questions.

"Three days ago. I only told you out of the whole school. I want my friends to know but with Aradia coming, I don't want anyone else knowing her yet. I couldn't let her mark me yet because she has to stay hidden, but I couldn't help mark her. She lives at my home." He explained.

"That's a really good idea. If it would so happen she gets involved in my drama, for you, I will prioritize her safety. You're one of my closest friends, I'll always be there when you need me." I say holding his hands. I saw the appreciation I'm his eyes. I meant every word I said.

"Tell me what is she like?" I changed the topic. Maybe talking about his mate will make him more like River than the person he is right now. I miss my River.

"She's.. amazing. She has blonde short hair and grey eyes. Her caramel skin glows when she's in sun. She was visiting her Aunt in one of near packs, she's from brazil." I saw the glint of happiness in his eyes. "The only problem is the language barrier, she's not good with English and I'm not good with her home language." He adds.

"Well, you have your whole lives to figure it out right?" He nods.

"Our wolves are able to communicate, I don't know how but that's what helps for now." He says.

I'm really happy for River, a person like him deserves happiness. He deserves happiness.

"Hey quick question." I say as I play with my straw. "Marking, how strong is the urge to do that?" I suddenly remembered Storm and I never talked about marking, we haven't talked a lot about us at all.

"Extremely. I'm surprised Storm hasn't marked you. He wanted to mark you that day he had you against the wall. It's really weird." He says the last part more to himself. Wait a dman minute! He said it was my blood. But then I remember him saying he can take the scent of my blood. There's something he's lying about.

"Tell me about it, marking. Why is it necessary?" I am now curious but I'm more curious to know why he hasn't done it then if it's important.

"Well, with the possessiveness, need to have your mate and the jealousy of seeing her with literally any man. Marking her just tells them to stay away, it's to claim you completely and bound you for life. Usually people who never do never want their mates." He says. The last part made me choke on my milkshake and caugh hysterically.

"Hey are you okay?" I look up to see him holding a look of worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go. Storm is probably looking for me now." I say getting off my seat.

"Are you sure?" He says getting off of his seat.

I just hummed in response as I got lost in my own shitty thoughts once again. Awesome, my day is ruined.

River didn't say anything as he walked with me. I didn't pay any attention after that other than having the thoughts of what he said haunt my mind. Everyday it's something new with Storm. Would he be fighting his urge to mark me because I'm not like him? Because I'm not a vampire? Or because he doesn't want me as a mate? Wow that really does it on my small heart.

...................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
23.6K 753 13
Tord is the leader of one of the biggest mafias. Lately, there has been an assassin (Tom) going around killing mafias, and Tord got assigned to kill...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...