Chapter 24

Demetria's POV

I know it was for my safety that Storm told me to leave. I just wish he didn't say it so nonchalantly. Why the hell do I keep going in circles? I am done with both Storm and River.

After being taken to the infirmary, I was told my healing is incredibly fast meaning by tomorrow morning I'll be fine. I don't get it though, I still have bruises from when I was young from containing my powers, how come scratches from anything else heal so quickly? I'm not complaining though I love being quick to heal.

I am currently heading to my room and people keep giving me glares. They act like I'm not the one who's the victim here, I got attacked. This place? I'm also done with it too.

I finally reached my room and I couldn't wait to rest but before I could enter, his scent hit me. Oh come on!

When I entered, I saw Stefanos, Scarlett and Storm all sitting on the couch talking. They look cosy and they look like the same person in three different versions or styles. You could never mistake their relativity. They all turned to look at me and I tried by all means not to look at him.

"Demetria, I heard. I am so sorry." Scarlett was first to speak.

"Yeah, it's sad." I say stomping to my room. Just as I was about to reach for the handle, Stefanos came out of nowhere and blocked me.

"Sorry snowflake but we need to talk." He says looking down at me, his hands in his pocket as he spoke. I sigh out of annoyance.

"For the 8th time, I didn't say anything to piss off River and I didn't attack him either." I say rolling my eyes out of annoyance.

"We know." I hear Storm's voice making me turn. I regretted it when our eyes met, I didn't want that I hate him remember. Those eyes always manage to keep me in place, I hate it.

"So what do you want? I need to sleep." I say.

"You will, just not here." Storm says.

"What?" I ask out of confusion.

"Jasmine is the reason River attacked you now you'll be stuck with Storm." Scarlett says.

"Excuse me?" What the hell do they mean.

"Sugarplum, your friend was a foe now we don't trust any of them so you have to sleep at my place." Stefanos says sounding more clearer. I don't like these nicknames he keeps giving me.

"Really? What did I do to her? And what do you mean I'm stuck with your brother?" I asked.

"We have a lot to talk about." Storm says.

"It doesn't mean we have to spend the night together." I snapped at him.

"She's really feisty, I like her." Stefanos says but I don't pay attention to him.

"What, are you afraid of what might happen?" Storm says but his voice sounded flirtatious this time.

"Yeah, one of us will end up sleeping outside." I say.

"You have no game man." Stefanos comments.

"Let's just give them some privacy." Scarlett says and starts pushing Stefanos outside.

"What this is entertaining. Don't be a bore little sister." Stefanos protests.

"Just go." She keeps pushing him until they were gone.

"I know you're mad at me and I'm sorry for that." Storm starts to say but I don't reply or look at him. My attention stayed on the floor it is such a nice floor.

"Since you're not talking, I will. I'm coming with you because you're safest with me out there. I also owe you an explanation and you know that. Please, Demetria, come with me." He says.