Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

由 Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ 更多

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-24
II-Last

II-23

228 31 0
由 Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 24.12.2022

*****

"Ruhaan how much time will you take?" Mishti shouted standing beside him while he is taking the piece of pastry carefully.

"Seriously Mish!" Ruhaan shook his head passing her the plate.

"I don't know how you are bearing this girl dude!" Sanskar commented getting a hit from Ragini.

Ruhaan chuckled while Mishti has completely ignored him and is enjoying the flavour of the pastry. Ruhaan passed the pieces of pastries for RagSan and served for himself. As he finished serving his plate was snatched by Mishti.

"Won't you let him eat?" Sanskar asked rolling his eyes.

"I didn't snatch yours right? So be thankful." Mishti commented.

Sanskar shook his head.

"Sanskar let's go I will show you my favourite place in this house." Ragini dragged him along with her holding the plates of pastries they are having.

Looking them going away Ruhaan moved close to Mishti who is so much engrossed in her pastry.

"You like it?" he asked pecking her head as he hugged her from behind.

Mishti looked at him, cream smeared on her lips. Her eyes shined in happiness. She nodded looking at him. Ruhaan chuckled seeing her face.

"You have to prove that you are Doll's twin all the time, don't you?" Ruhaan asked wiping her lips with his hand kerchief.

"You could have use some other way to wipe my lips Mr. Ruhaan. Unromantic idiot!" she hit his head a little.

Ruhaan looked at her wide eyed. He didn't know that she is such a bold girl. He then smirked.

"I can do it by smearing the cream again." he said smirking.

Mishti giggled and pecked his cheek turning towards him. Ruhaan smiled.

"This was yummmm!" Mishti said feeding Ruhaan a spoon of pastry.

Ruhaan smiled.

"Thank You for this Ru..." Mishti again got busy in savouring the flavour of the pastry.

Ruhaan couldn't help but only stare her lovingly.

Ragini and Sanskar are sitting on a swing. Ragini is in Sanskar's lap while his chin is on her shoulder. He is lost completely in his thoughts. Ragini poked his hand bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Where are you lost Mr. Sanskar?" She asked looking at him with cute fake angry face.

Sanskar smiled seeing her cute face before speaking.

"When I told everything to uncle he advised me to talk to papa in peace once again. Try to make him understand once again. I am not sure though that he would understand and get my point. But I think I should seriously think of ways to punish my mother's culprit." Sanskar spoke.

"Hmmm..... Should we discuss this with others? May be they would share their ideas too." Ragini said thoughtfully.

"It's definitely a good idea." Sanskar said.

"Let's go then. We should not postpone doing any good things." Ragini said and was about to get up from his lap but he pulled her back.

He hugged her tight closing his eyes.

"Five minutes. I need you." He said.

Ragini smiled. She caressed his hair and leaned more into him. He smiled feeling her hand on his hair. He took deep breathe before opening his eyes and staring her lovingly while she is also staring him.

"Doll!" This broke their eye lock and both of them looked at the entrance of the terrace garden.

"Done romancing?" Mishti asked as she pulled Ragini from Sanskar.

"You came to disturb right!" Sanskar countered and pulled Ragini towards him.

"Guys stop playing with me. If this is going to happen whole life I will be the victim." Ragini huffed and moved away from both of them and stood beside Ruhaan who held her hand and hid her behind him shaking his head looking at both Mishti and Sanskar.

Both Sanskar and Mishti looked away from each other huffing.

"Anyways let's speak about something important." Ragini said gaining their attention.

Sanskar sighed and nodded. They entered inside the house, got settled on the couch. Sanskar explained the situation. Everybody got indulged in thinking till Ruhaan gave an idea. Everybody looked impressed of his idea and they thought to accomplish it.

"Thanks Dude!" Sanskar hugged him.

Ruhaan smiled patting his back.

****

Mrs. Sunayna Maheshwari sat there on her bed sweating seeing the envelop she had received few minutes ago.

"Who is this after many years trying to get my truth out?" she questioned herself.

Her forehead is completely filled with sweat. Somebody knocked her room door and she got scared due to sudden sound. She sighed in relief realising it to be knock on the door and moved to open the door not before hiding the envelop.

"What?" she asked rudely to Raj kaka.

"Dinner is ready!" he said and went from there not bothering to pay attention to her rude behaviour.

Sunayna wiped her sweat, took a deep breathe and moved out of her room. Sanskar, who is observing her hiding behind a pillar, smiled satisfied.

"Dude your editing skills are amazing!" Sanskar appreciated Vihaan in phone while everybody are on line in conference call.

"I know!" Vihaan flexed proudly.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Damn! She was sweating like anything. The photo of that crashed car with ma's car number plate had this much impact on her means, how would a letter of threatening her to expose her crime do?" Sanskar was damn happy and excited about the impact the plan has been on Sunayna.

Everybody smiled at their places especially his friends and Ragini were very happy because they know how much he craved for punishing that woman who had spoiled his happy family.

"We will meet tomorrow at the college fest then. Bye guys!" Sanskar bid bye to everyone.

"Sanskar!" Ragini called him before they could cut the call.

Everybody understood and cut the call while Mishti moved inside the room giving privacy to them.

"Tell me Miss. Glasses." Sanskar spoke with smile.

"I... I Miss You!" Ragini muttered.

She badly wants to see him. Not that she didn't meet him that day but she wants to meet him.

"I Love You too!" He said smiling moving out of his room.

"I Love You three!" Ragini said giggling.

Sanskar chuckled.

"You sleepy?" Sanskar asked.

"Nope. But it's getting late. We have to be up early tomorrow since we need to reach 'Kites College' early for the fest." Ragini said.

"Hmm.... Did you revise those chapters?" he asked.

Their conversation kept going till fifteen minutes.

"Where are you now? In balcony?" Sanskar asked suddenly.

"Yeah! Why?" She asked confused.

"See down!" he said.

She looked down to see him standing at their parking leaning to his car staring at her with smile. He waved at her. She ran out of the house and just pounded on him, hugging him tight. He hugged her back tight smiling at the way she is holding him.

"I Missed You!" she said still hugging him tight.

"I Missed You too!" he said caressing her hair.

She didn't leave for almost five minutes while he didn't want to leave her either.

"We met today Miss. Glasses!" he said.

"So? Shouldn't I miss you?" she asked looking at him squinting her eyes and frowning.

She looked cutest for him in that look. He chuckled and shook his head as no.

"Did something happen?" he asked getting serious and cupping her face.

This irritated Ragini a lot. She broke the hug and moved away.

"Go back home. I don't want you here any more." She said with irritation.

Sanskar pulled her towards him and held her through waist.

"Sorry!" He whispered rubbing his nose with hers.

"I don't want!" she said looking away.

He rubbed his nose to her cheeks making her giggle due to ticklish sensation. He smiled and continued doing it till her giggles turn into laughter.

"Hahaha... Sanskar stop... hahaha... stop." Ragini spoke between her laughter.

Sanskar stopped obliging her request. Ragini pouted cutely looking at him. He chuckled seeing her cute pout.

"Ahem! Ahem!" they heard a fake laugh.

Both of them turned to see Mishti, standing there like a third wheel. Sanskar made faces.

"What are you doing here at this odd hour?" Mishti asked trying to pull Ragini away from Sanskar.

Sanskar held Ragini tight in his embrace that Mishti was not able to pull Ragini from Sanskar's clutch.

"Why are you being third wheel in first case?" Sanskar asked glaring her.

"Mish how much..." Stopped Ruhaan who came to meet Mishti as he saw RagSan there.

Ragini gave a mischievous smile to Mishti who looked away trying to control her blush. Sanskar chuckled.

"Woh... actually... I..." Ruhaan tried to find proper words but couldn't and sighed ruffling his hair.

Ragini giggled and Sanskar chuckled.

"Miss. Attitude got caught red handed!" Sanskar said glaring Mishti.

Ragini hit him a little asking him to stop while Mishti glared him. She moved towards Ruhaan and pulled him away from there. Sanskar chuckled while Ragini smiled.

"Will you come on a date with me Miss. Ragini Gadodia?" Sanskar asked.

"Now?" She asked surprised.

"Not now my Cutie pie! I am just asking you so that I can make arrangements and take your appointment." He said rubbing his nose again with hers.

Ragini smiled and nodded yes.

"Then I should plan something. For now enjoy with this chocolate." He said passing chocolate to her.

She smiled happily taking it from him. She then kept it in her pocket carefully.

"You won't have it now?" he asked surprised.

"Nah! I already brushed my teeth. I am lazy regarding brushing my teeth at nights. It's Mish who forcefully pushes me inside. If I eat this now she will make me brush again." Ragini said.

Sanskar chuckled. He cupped her face and placed a passionate kiss on her forehead lovingly.

"Let's go to bed. It's really late My Miss. Glasses." He said.

Ragini turned his head and placed a passionate kiss on his cheek. He smiled.

"You like chocolate, don't you?" she asked.

"It's okay! You..." he was interrupted by her as she placed her lips on his' making his eyes wide.

She moved more close making their bodies touch and circling her hands around his neck. He closed his eyes giving into the kiss by pulling her more through her waist. They broke the kiss panting for breathe.

"This was the tastiest chocolate I ever had!" Sanskar commented.

Ragini giggled. Sanskar smiled seeing her giggling.

"Now it's time for bye today!" Sanskar said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and nodded. She hugged him tight once before saying bye for the day. Sanskar took his car and left from there once Ragini went inside the house.

On the other side Ruhaan and Mishti are walking hand in hand smiling happily. They were walking on the empty road since it is late night. They are silent and just smiling.

"Mish!" Ruhaan called as they are walking.

"Hmm!" Mishti responded.

"After this fest we will get busy in studying for finals. Then it's only a year more for our studies to get over. What are your plans for future?" Ruhaan asked.

"Hmmm.... I always wanted to start a small food truck!" She said.

"Food truck!" he said being impressed by her thought.

"Yup! It would be having only one thing in it i.e. only Maggie. Now a days people are so much into making Maggie in different ways, though the best would be always the normal one. Yet I would want to have all different recipes of Maggie made in it. And the best recipe in it would be fried Maggie." Mishti said.

Ruhaan smiled. He always have seen her making food with passion. But he never knew that she would want to take that as her profession. He thought she would go for a job or would help Shekhar in his business.

"What happened?" she asked shaking him as he is just smiling staring at her.

He shook his head smiling. He looked around the place which looked so beautiful or say it felt so beautiful with her beside him. He forwarded his other hand to her making her look confused. He signed her to hold, and she held it as she understood something is going in his mind. He pulled her a little close softly, he kept her hand on his shoulder and held her waist. He started swaying looking straight in to her eyes while Mishti took the cue and started waving according to his moves. He twirled her around and made her fall on his hand and again pushed her a little and pulled her back holding her through waist again.

"This moment is so beautiful!" Mishti whispered as they both stood hugging.

Ruhaan smiled. Mishti broke the hug as Ruhaan's phone rang.

"It's already 11.00. Let's go back." Ruhaan said as he switched off the alarm he had set so that they come back.

Mishti pouted, hugged him and shook her head as no. Ruhaan caressed her hair.

"Mish... it's very late. We need to go early tomorrow for fest too." Ruhaan said.

"Nopeeeeee!" she whined still not leaving him.

Ruhaan finally thought to just lift her and take her back but she hit his hand when he is about to do. Ruhaan glared her while she pouted and pointed at her forehead with her forefinger. Ruhaan chuckled. He bent to her forehead and kissed her forehead lovingly. Mishti grinned. Ruhaan smiled seeing her happy grin.

"Now let's go!" she said breaking the hug and holding his hand.

He smiled and moved along with her holding her hand protectively.

*****

"Puneethhh!" Ragini screamed a little happily seeing one of her good schoolmates there at the fest.

Puneeth hugged her seeing her there happily.

"Ragu aww you became even more cute!" he pulled her cheeks.

Ragini giggled. Sanskar is looking annoyed while Mishti and Ruhaan are also smiling and talking.

"Mr. Chipku!" Rahul and Vihaan whispered at a time.

Sanskar huffed. They are not stopping talking while Puneeth is openly flirting with Ragini. Sanskar is annoyed to an extent that he suddenly pulled her through waist and adjusted her glasses making her look shocked and confused of his sudden act.

"Aren't you feeling hungry my Miss. Glasses?" Sanskar asked cupping her face.

Ragini just nodded. It was actually lunch time and they were about to go to the mess there to have their lunch so that they can get ready for next Event.

"Mishti, Ruhaan are you both coming? Or do you want to have conversation with some unwanted people?" Sanskar asked giving a side look to Puneeth who is actually glaring Sanskar for interrupting his talks with Ragini.

Mishti giggled understanding what it meant and Ruhaan controlled his chuckle. Ragini still looked confused of his sudden act. Sanskar held Ragini's hand and pulled her along with him. Others followed them.

"Sanskar is something wrong?" Ragini asked seeing his annoyed and irritated mood as Puneeth joined them for lunch as well leaving his college people behind.

"No you enjoy with your friend!" Sanskar went from there saying with low voice so that he doesn't sound rude to her.

Ragini's eyes widened realising he didn't like Puneeth. She excused herself from there and ran towards Sanskar who is standing away from everyone cursing Puneeth for flirting with his girl.

"I am sorry!" Ragini said holding his hand.

"Why?" he asked not looking at her.

"For ignoring you!" She said.

"You didn't!" he said still not looking at her.

"Then why are you annoyed?" She asked.

"Go enjoy Ragini. I don't want to talk!" he said.

"Ragini? Now I am Ragini for you?" she asked frowning.

He didn't speak anything.

"Sanskar I don't know why you didn't like him. If you want me to not to talk to him I will stop!" She said because he has never behaved that way to her.

Sanskar sighed. He turned to her and then spoke with guilt.

"I am very sorry Miss. Glasses! I didn't meant that way. You can talk to anybody. You are not my property but you are my love. I just feel insecure when I see someone flirting with you. I... I don't know I didn't like the way he is seeing at you. I mean he looks at you with adoration which I feel it's only my right. I don't want anybody to see my girl like that. I know it's nothing wrong to adore beautiful things and beautiful people but that boy is an exception in case of you." He spoke looking at her.

Ragini smiled hearing him. He is so amazing and so beautiful hearted.

"I LOVE YOU!" Ragini said and placed a soft kiss on the back of his palm.

"I LOVE YOU too!" Sanskar said and kissed her forehead not bothering the surroundings.

Ragini smiled.

"It's okay. You go sit with your friend. I know you met him after years. I am fine now." Sanskar said cupping her face.

"You come with me." She said and pulled him without letting him speak.

"Puneeth you didn't meet him right. He is Sanskar, my boyfriend!" Ragini said with huge happy grin.

Sanskar looked at her with lots of love. She didn't take his insecurity in a wrong way. He was scared suddenly as he knows how much she meant to him. He is really scared of losing her from the beginning. He knows she is his peace and if there is atleast a bit of risk of losing her he isn't going to think to get rid of it. That's all he did even now. He doesn't know whether he is doing right or wrong and even if he is wrong he is ready to apologise Ragini for hurting her 1000 times and try rectify it but he isn't going to hide any insecurity or any fear from her as he thinks only sharing the insecurities and fears would help them bond strong.

"Hi Puneeth! Nice to meet you!" Sanskar said shaking his hand.

Puneeth glared him but nodded shaking his hand with Sanskar. Sanskar could see the difference but he intentionally didn't express this in front of Ragini. He suddenly felt he shouldn't be going beyond limits of anything.

"You guys talk. I will sit with others." Sanskar said and left from there leaving Ragini's hand leaving RagMisHaan there along with Puneeth.

Ragini looked the way he went with smile. Ruhaan made Ragini sit beside Mishti and he shifted to the seat beside Puneeth. He had understood what is going in Sanskar's brain. Now these few days were enough for Ruhaan to understand what Ragini means to him and how important she is for him. He has seen that fear in Sanskar from the time he has been knowing him. And beyond that Puneeth actually tried on Ragini in school and he even observed how Puneeth was behaving towards Ragini since they met few minutes ago.

"So Ragini from when are you in relation?" Puneeth asked.

"Would that matter?" Ragini asked smiling.

"Just asking!" Puneeth shrugged his shoulders.

"From the time I have joined my college. And not to forget it's an yes from both our families!" Ragini said with proud happy smile.

Puneeth's face lost it's colour as he heard her.

"Guys we need to go!" Rahul said coming to them.

"Yes! Bye Puneeth! Had to go!" Mishti said holding Ragini's hand and moving from there.

She moved towards Sanskar along with Ragini and gave her hand to Sanskar smiling.

"Jijs take care of my Doll!" Mishti said.

Sanskar just nodded.

"I will just come!" Saying Mishti left.

Sanskar looked at Ragini.

"Is something wrong?" Sanskar asked.

"Umm... may be!" Ragini said with hesitation.

"I understand! Let's go!" Sanskar said and saw Ruhaan also standing behind them.

"Stay with her! I don't really like him suddenly!" Ruhaan said.

"But... did he do something?" Sanskar asked as they are walking.

"Nothing! But his face lost it's colour!" Ruhaan said while Ragini was silent lost in her thoughts.

"He was behind her in school too!" Ruhaan said.

"What?" Ragini asked shocked.

"You don't know?" Sanskar asked.

"Is she that intelligent?" Ruhaan asked.

Sanskar chuckled while Ragini pouted.

"I once warned him too. From then he was normal when we were around. So I thought he got some brains. But I think he didn't!" Ruhaan shook his head.

"I don't think he is that bad though!" Sanskar said making Ragini look at him shocked.

"Weren't you the one who was insecure..." she was interrupted.

"Yes! I was and I am still but that doesn't mean that he is harmful. He might have liking for you, he might adore you but his bad luck, you can be only for me. So we can leave it!" Sanskar said.

"I look like a fool now!" Ragini stated rolling her eyes.

"No! I just gave it a thought and it was my conclusion. Just taking the positive side. You aren't any fool. Don't dare to call my Miss. Glasses like that!" Sanskar pulled her nose.

Ruhaan chuckled at them.

"So Ru ready?" Mishti asked as they saw the next Event they are going to conduct.

"Yup! But who is going to be my partner?" he asked looking at Mishti.

"Anisha!" Mishti said shocking everybody there.

"Wait what?" Anisha asked.

"Yeah! You are better than everybody here in this topic after Ruhaan. So you both will do!" Mishti said.

Ruhaan was still in shock. It's time for Ragini, Sanskar, Rahul and Vihaan to chuckle for Ruhaan and Anisha's reaction.

"Oh please! Stop it guys! I am not that immature to put studies and personal life here. Anyways she isn't my enemy. It's just some insecurity which I don't even have now." Mishti said glaring them.

"Ruhaan would you come on a date with me after this fest?" Anisha asked suddenly.

Mishti stood there unaffected.

"Yes!" Ruhaan said intentionally to see Mishti's reaction.

"Get some chocolate pudding and red velvet cake while coming back! And yeah should I book the table at xyz restaurant? The food there is so yummy! Even the ambience is so good!" Mishti spoke.

That's it everybody bursted out into laughter. Ruhaan chuckled and pulled her into a hug. Anisha was shocked seeing Mishti but she smiled at their love.

****

The whole fest got over in the next two days. These two days Ragini intentionally struck even more to Sanskar. She did so well in the Events she has participated as Sanskar was always beside her. She was so happy as she had attended such fest for the first time. She was always scared and used to say no and quit the Events. Sanskar felt happy seeing her happy about the way she had performed in every event. She avoided Puneeth as she suddenly felt uncomfortable around him. She felt him to be a stranger suddenly and started feeling scared like it happens to her around new people. Sanskar didn't speak anything as he doesn't want to take risks as Ruhaan has also told him to stay with her.

They are announcing winners and distributing prizes. Everybody are settled in the auditorium. Suddenly Ragini felt some one beside her and looked that side. She was startled to see Puneeth staring her. She moved away directly clutching Sanskar's hand tight making Sanskar look at her. She moved to other side of Sanskar.

"It's okay!" Sanskar rubbed her palm with his thumb and whispered to her.

"Ragini!" Puneeth called.

"Stay away Puneeth. She doesn't want to talk!" Sanskar said dangerously.

"Dude! You stay out of it. I am just trying to talk to her. Why are you coming in between us?" Puneeth asked annoyed.

Ragini heard him, she turned and glared him hard.

"Do not make scene here Puneeth. Stay out of my way!" Ragini whisper warned him with angry eyes.

"But Ragini what did I do?" Puneeth asked.

"You did nothing! But I am not okay around you. So stay away and do not try to annoy me or do not try to poke Sanskar!" Ragini said and moved from there holding Sanskar's hand from there to the other side of the auditorium.

Other friends looked at them confused but then found Puneeth there. They understood.

After completing the event Puneeth ran behind Ragini who is walking along with Sanskar and others.

"Ragini!" He called.

Ragini sighed.

"Puneeth! Let's stop talking to each other. I have got to know that you like me... and I am not comfortable with that fact. I am happy with Sanskar. I never had feelings for you nor will I ever have. So please understand." Ragini said straight.

Sanskar and Ruhaan stood on either sides of her. Puneeth looked at Ruhaan and then at Sanskar.

"Fine! I am sorry! I thought I would get a chance but I think I don't have any. It was just a small hope after years. I had wanted to see some adoration for me in your eyes but not that scare you have right now. This is the last time we are talking. I am sorry once again!" Puneeth said and moved back still looking at her.

"I didn't mean to hurt him. I was suddenly scared of losing you!" Ragini said clutching Sanskar's hand tight.

"Shhh!" He just held her close to him and pecked her head.

The circumstances they went through had made them weak that a small thing is scaring them to hell about losing each other. Ragini had never trusted anyone that much than she trusted Sanskar. Yes she had once trusted Puneeth too but that was different. The trust she had for Sanskar is something different and also to an extent she can't explain.

"Doll!" Mishti cupped her face.

"Trust me... it's good to clear things before it's too late. You didn't do any wrong!" Mishti spoke.

Ragini nodded. Mishti kissed her forehead and Ragini hugged her. Sanskar looked at Mishti while she nodded assuring him. Ruhaan patted Sanskar's back.

"Guys shall we leave?" Rahul and Vihaan who came there asked.

"Yeah!" Ragini responded and pulled Mishti along with her while others followed them.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

735 75 1
RagSan OS Updated on 01.03.2022
23.9K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂
6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
11.7K 768 6
Ragsan short story!!