𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... More

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED

1.5K 79 12
By _devilishEJ_

Nabina's outfit:
Home -

School / Home -

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Fifteen
Unleashed

Nabina was in the middle of feeding Dexa when she heard her window open. "You know, you can use the front door. You don't have to keep climbing up to my window." Nabina said and a couple seconds arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure your mom doesn't like us being up here alone." Isaac said and Nabina chuckled, "She doesn't, but she's working the night shift so she won't know." She said. Nabina turned around to look at him before smiling, "Hello." She said and he smiled at her. "Hey." He said and leaned down to kiss her.

All of a sudden, the light nearby them flickered before exploding slightly, making them jump apart. "What was that?" Isaac asked as Nabina sighed, moving to pick up the glass pieces, "It's my magic. It's been going a little haywire the last couple of days. My grandma said it would happen with the Lunar Eclipse nearing. Apparently that kind of Eclipse messes with a lot of witches." Nabina said, dumping the glass shards into the trash before turning to Isaac, who looked concerned.

"Nothing too serious has happened. Just a few small things exploding." Nabina said with a slight shrug, making Isaac cock an eyebrow. "Things exploding doesn't sound small." He said and Nabina chuckled, "Well, let's hope it doesn't get any worse than a lap exploding." She said. Isaac chuckled slightly before walking over to Nabina and pulling her back into a kiss.

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" Harris said as they sat in biology. Isaac and Nabina sat next to each other while Scott sat at the table behind them. "They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay?" Scott whispered and Nabina looked over at Isaac who looked like he was close to murdering someone.

During track the boys found out the new twins are the Alpha's who attacked Isaac and the girl who saved him.

"Isaac..." She said in a warning tone making him glance at her and she gave him a look, "Don't." She said. "Danny... What do we know about momentum?" Harris asked, making Danny look up, "It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's going-" Danny explained before Isaac cut in.

"Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom please?" Isaac asked, making Nabina sigh as Harris gestured to the door and Isaac got up. "I have to go to the bathroom, too-" Scott said as he started to get up but Harris stopped him, "One at a time." Harris said.

"But, I really have to go. Like, medical-emergency-have-to-go." Scott said impatiently, "Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began pouring from every orifice, I would still respond, 'One at a time'. Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?" Harris asked and Scott sighed.

"No... No, that's pretty good..." Scott said and him and Nabina glanced at each other before Nabina sighed. "Screw this." Nabina mumble before standing up, walking over to the door. "Miss. Rai if you take one more step I'll be seeing you in detention." Mr. Harris said, making Nabina look at him before shrugging, "Whatever." She said before walking out.

"Miss. Rai!"

Nabina paused when she saw Isaac with Ethan on the ground in front of him with his mouth bloody. Isaac looked back at her as she raised her brows slightly before she glanced down the hallway to see Aiden walking away making her sigh. "What is this? What's going on?" Harris asked as he and the rest of the class walked out and Danny went over to Ethan, "You all right?" He asked and Ethan shook his head slightly.

"Uh, he just... He just came at me." Ethan said as Scott walked over to stand next to Nabina while Harris looked at Isaac, "Isaac, what the hell did you do?" Harris asked.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention and you guys have it together so it's not that bad. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you." Scott said as he, Isaac and Nabina walked over to Isaac's locker and Isaac glanced down the hallway and nodded.

"It's not just me." He said, making them look over to see Aiden flirting with Lydia. "What about tonight?" Aiden asked as Lydia shut her locker, "Nope. Studying." She said and Aiden shrugged slightly. "I could help you." Aiden suggested and Lydia crossed her arms as she leaned against her locker, "Do you have an IQ higher than one-seventy?" She asked.

"Okay, you could help me." Aiden said and Lydia hummed, "Tonight, then?" Aiden asked and Lydia chuckled and patted his chest before walking away. Aiden looked over at Scott, Nabina and Issac before smirking and walking away.

"What?" Scott asked as Nabina smirked at him, "Now they're getting to you guys too."

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall." Harris said as he pointed to the students, "Reshelving the library." He said, pointed at two other students before walking over to where Nabina, Isaac and Allison sat.

"You three, restocking the janitor's closet." He said, making Isaac and Nabina glance back at Allison before Isaac quickly got up. "Oh, Mr. Harris...? Does it have to be with her?" Isaac asked as he nodded towards Allison, making Harris smirk, "Now that I know you'd prefer not to... yes, you have to work with her." He said, making Isaac sigh.

"Great." He said, looking at Nabina who let out a deep breath, crossing her arms over her chest.

A little while later the three of them walked into the janitor's closet and Nabina looked at Isaac worriedly, knowing his thing with small spaces. "You okay?" She asked, gently grabbing his arm as he glanced around before looking at her and nodding.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Allison asked, making Nabina glance at her with raised eyebrows, "Do you have to?" She asked and Allison shrugged slightly. "I guess not... I'm gonna ask anyway- did you guys tell anyone that I was at the school the other night?" She asked and Isaac shook his head, "Oh, were we supposed to?" Isaac asked.

"It would make me really happy if you didn't." Allison said and Nabina scoffed lightly as she stacked paper towels on the shelf, occasionally glancing at Isaac to make sure he was okay. "Yeah, well, you being happy isn't really a big priority of ours, since you stabbed Isaac... twenty times with knives." Nabina said and Allison smiled slightly.

"They were actually Chinese ring daggers, but..." She said, making them look at her, "Oh." Isaac said. "Sorry." Allison said and Nabina raised her eyebrows, "Wow, was that actually an apology?" She asked and Allison smiled at her. "Would you accept an apology?" Allison asked and Nabina chuckled, glancing at Isaac who shrugged slightly.

"How about this. Show us that you wont try to kill us or our pack again and maybe we'll consider accepting an apology." Nabina said as she turned to Allison and Allison smiled at her and nodded before clearing her throat slightly. I'm gonna go get the rest." She said and Nabina nodded before looking over at Isaac as Allison walked out. "If you want you can stay outside and me and Allison can restock. We can just tell Harris that you helped." She said and he shook his head.

"No, I'm fine." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "You sure?" She asked and he nodded. "If you need to step out at any point just do so." She said and he nodded slightly, "Okay." He said, giving her a small smile and she smiled at him.

All of the sudden the door closed, making them turn around. "Uh..." Isaac mumbled as he went over to the door, "Maybe it locked from the outside? Allison should be back any minute. She can unlock it." She said and Isaac pushed against the door. "No, there's something against it..." Isaac said before he started to breathe heavily.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay..." He mumbled as he pushed on the door, "Isaac." Nabina said as she walked up to him. "Come on..." He mumbled and she grabbed his hands and pulled him from the door. "Hey, Isaac. Look at me." She said calmly as she grabbed his face making him grab her wrists.

"You okay, you're with me. Nothing's going to happen to you in here." She said calmly as he squeezed his eyes shut, breathing heavily as his hands tightened around her wrist. "Listen to my heart beat. Focus on that, okay?" She said and he focused his hearing but his claws still slowly came out, piercing her skin but she made no reaction to them.

"You okay." She said in a whisper and he took a deep breath starting to calm down. She lightly kissed his forehead as his claws slowly retracted making her sigh softly. Suddenly there was a loud scraping noise before the door quickly opened and Isaac instantly pulled away from Nabina. He quickly got out of the closet and sat against the wall while Nabina walked out.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked as she grabbed Nabina's bloody wrist making Isaac look at his girlfriend in guilt before putting his head in his hands. "Oh god." He said in a slight whisper, "I'm fine." Nabina said and Isaac looked up at them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-I didn't mean to do that..." He said and Nabina nodded, "I'm okay." She said as Isaac sighed softly. "I'm so sorry..." He said while putting his head in his hand before she sighed softly as he walked over to him, crouching down next to him.

"It's not his fault." Nabima said while she gently gently grabbed his hand and he tightly held on but also making sure he wasnt going to hurt her again. "I know." Scott said before sighing, "I guess now we know they want to do more than just get you angry- they want to get someone hurt." She said and Isaac looked up at Scott.

"So, are we gonna do something?" He asked and Scott, Allison and Nabina all glanced at each other, "Yeah... I'm gonna get them angry. Really angry."

"Hurry." Isaac said anxious as he glanced around while Nabina worked on one of the twins bikes. She looked at him in amusement and nodded before getting up. She turned it in and the bike roared to life, making Isaac look at her impressed.

"Hop on, love." Nabina said and Isaac chuckled before getting on placing his hands around the grips. "Okay, pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put it in gear." She said before placing her hand over his.

"Front brake." She said as she squeezed his hand on the break, "Throttle." She said as she made him twist his hand forward on the handle making him rev up the engine a bit. "Back brake for stopping." She said as she nodded to the back break and he nodded before looking at her as they're faces were close to each other.

"Try not to crash." She said, making him chuckle as she quickly kissed him before she stepped away. "Yeah, been there, done that..." He said as she pulled her phone out, stepping in front of the bike.

She quickly took a picture and smiled, "And I just found a new wallpaper." She said, making him chuckle as she quickly sent it to Scott. "You gonna ride with me?" Isaac asked and she gave him a look, "Yeah, obviously." She said before handing him the bike helmet then climbing on behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

Engine Roaring, Isaac teared down the corridor on the motorcycle, He soared past classrooms, heading right for Aiden who came hurtling down the stairs. Isaac hit the brakes, skidding towards him before Aiden grabbed the handlebars, stopping the bike short. The tires screech and spin, kicking up smoke as Nabina climbed off the back of the bike.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden said and Isaac took the helmet off and smirked. "No problem." He said before climbing up onto the bike, grabbing Aiden's shoulders before flipping over him. He wrapped his arm around Nabina's shoulder as they stood back, watching as students filled the halls while Aiden climbed onto the bike.

"You have got to be kidding me." Miss. Blake said as she pushed past students, walking over to Aiden, "You realize this is gonna result in a suspension?" She asked. Aiden looked over at Nabina, Isaac, Scott and Allison, the guys were smirking while the girls were laughing before Nabina and Allison high fived each other.

"Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces. They looked seriously pissed?" Isaac said as he, Nabina and Scott walked down the stairs and Scott nodded, "Yeah." He said. Nabina chuckled before looking down the hall and raising her eyebrows, "Like that?" She asked making them follow her line of sight.

There were the twins, looking extremely pissed before all of the sudden started taking off their shirts. "What the hell...?" Nabina muttered as Ethan crouched down on the ground and Aiden roughly slammed his hand down on his brother's back.

Although the weird part was the second they touched, they started to merge together. They started growing in size, bones crunching together as their flesh expanded. "Well, that's new." Nabina muttered before the twins looked up at them and roared.

"We can take him..." Isaac said as he rolled his sleeves up while Nabina and Scott looked at him crazy before the twins roared again. "No, I might be able to take him. You guys can't, so go!" She yelled and Scott instantly grabbed Isaac and pulled him back and the two guys quickly started running down the hallway.

Nabina nearly had any time to process everything before the hulk version of the twins ran past her, grabbing Scott and Isaac but the back of their necks. The twins lifted them up, banging them against each other before throwing them past Nabina. The twins went to step forward but Nabina held her hand up making them freeze.

"I hope this works." She said as the whites of her eyes went gray and the irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms.

Slowly, the twins groaned as they started to pull away from each other as someone walked past Isaac and Scott. They walked up to Nabina and grabbed her shoulder, catching her off guard making her eyes and arms go back to normal as she let the twins go.

She looked over to see Deucalion as he nodded slightly, "I think that's enough, dear." He said, making her quickly step away from him. He walked up to the twins who had finished separating from each other as Deucalion held up his white cane.

He pulled the red tip off to reveal a small arrow shaped blade attached to the cane. And without saying anything, in one swift stroke, he whips the blade across both Ethan and Aiden's cheeks. Deucalion slips the rubber tip back on the cane and turns to leave. Eyes filled with rage, the twins give a last look at the three before following in silence.

"Who the hell is that?" Isaac asked as they watched them walk away, "Deucalion." Nabina said.

"So you have a good hold on your magic when you're trying to use it, but when you're not, it goes haywire?" Saanvi asked as she and Nabina were making dinner. "Yep, pretty much. I'm exploding lightbulbs when I'm..." She said, trailing off slightly as she glanced at her mom, "Feeding Dexa. And magically pulling merged Alpha Twins apart when I'm trying to." Nabina said, making Saanvi raise her eyebrows as she turned to her daughter.

"Merged Alpha Twins? Do I even want to know?" Saanvi asked and Nabina shook her head, "You might sleep better if you don't." She said. All of the sudden the doorbell rang, making the two look at each other confused before Nabina quickly washed her hands off before walking over to the door.

She opened the door to reveal Isaac, drenched from the rain as he carried a bag. Nabina furrowed her brows when she noticed the saddened look on Isaac's face. "Isaac? What's wrong? You didn't tell me you were coming over." Nabina said as she quickly pulled him inside, out of the rain.

"I was hoping I could talk to your mom." He said as Saavni walked over to him with a towel, "What is it?" She asked and he looked at her, "I was wondering if I could ask you a favor..." He said, making Nabina and her mother glance at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 133 23
Luna Fides, daughter to Rose Fides who has been hiding and burying herself in work so she wouldn't have to face the questions of what they are to her...
354K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
64.3K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
20.3K 727 36
(Isaac Lahey x o/c) Season 1 and 2, [Book 1: Monster] Kaitlin Whittemore, Jackson Whittemore's sister is just a normal teenage girl, well not entirel...