Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 9

35.2K 981 155
By PinkyTsarmi

The time Magnus step inside her unit and close door she darted a sharp knife on the door that almost hit his cheek.

"I missed." She said coldly then throw another three knives that Magnus immediately dodge.

"Wise. You have a knife in a hand combat." His cold voice is laced with sarcasm then proceed to run towards her to shower her with his attacks.

Mabilisan ang pag-ilag at salo niya sa suntok nito. She's also cautious because she knew anytime Magnus will gonna kick her. And she wasn't wrong, she quickly took step back to avoid that powerful kick.

Now it's her time to attack. Sunod-sunod na sipa ang ginawa niya. That's to trick Magnus that she's into kicking, but in fact, she's waiting for a timing where Magnus lose guard on his head so that she can punch him. And after five kicks, she throw that strong punch on his jaw.

"Loser." Panunuya niya sa binata.

His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened. Muli nitong hinanda ang sarili at sumugod sa kanya. He's extra careful now and more skillfull. Natatamaan na rin siya ng mga sipa nito. Mas lalo tuloy siyang nag-iinit. The kind of heat that make her body hyper. She become more addicted on the thought of bringing him down.

Mas lalo silang naging mabagsik. Kung ano-ano ng gamit ang nahahawakan nila bilang armas na mabilisan rin naman tumilapon. The pillow, the remote control, news paper, magazine...muntik na ngang maangat niya ang upuan.

"When are we going to stop?" Malamig na tanong ni Magnus pagkatapos ng kalahating oras nilang pagpapatayan.

Hindi pa naman ito mukhang pagod pero alam biyang kapwa sila ay nabawasan na ng enerhiya.

"Until you stop breathing." She respond and attack him again.

Sisikuhin niya sana ang binata pero mabilisan nitong pinigilan saka inikot siya at sabay tulak sa kanya padapa sa carpet. Her whole body is already lying flat on her carpeted floor. Dumagan si Sebastian sa ibabaw niya kaya hindi siya makagalaw.

"You, fucker." She hissed and try to move but he use all his strength to pin her down.

Hindi pwedeng siya ang matalo!

"You're really going to kill me?" Magnus asked on her ears then she felt his nose tip tracing her nape.

Napapikit siya sa inis. Fuck it. Magnus can freely do whatever he wants on her body because she's trapped. Naiinis siya sa epekto ng ginawa nito sa katawan niya. The heat should be lesser because she already blow off some steam as they fight pero mukhang bumalik dahil sa ginawa ni Magnus.

"What do you think I ask you to come over?" She angrily hissed and stop moving to slowly gain back her energy so that she can pin him down.

Ayaw niyang nasa ilalim siya nito. Parang sinasampal na naman siya ng katotohanan that Sebastian is above her, that he's higher than her. Hindi dapat ganoon. Lalo pa't kaya naman niya itong paluhudin gamit lang ang ganda niya.

"Death will be too easy for me, Hera. If you'll kill me now, no challenge for you anymore."

Natigilan siya sa sinabi nito. Tama. May punto ito. He really challenged her. Hindi lang sa industriya kung hindi sa pakikipagpatayan.

Pero alam niyang minamanipula lang siya ng lalaki. So that he can escape his death.

"No manipulator can manipulate the manipulative Benjamin, Magnus. I'll kill you now and I can find new challenge. Hindi lang ikaw ang nag-iisang lalaki----"

Magnus growled like a wounded animal then she felt his teeth slightly biting her neck making her gasp.

How dare he! Her neck again!

"Provoke me more, Benjamin. And you'll see the beast of me." Malamig na banta ni Magnus.

She gathered all her strength and push up to move to change their position. Siya naman ngayon ang nasa ibabaw nito at hawak-hawak niya ang kwelyo ng binata.

"Threatened me more, Sebastian. And you'll see the witch of me." Malamig na bato niya pabalik nito.

Hinding-hindi siya magpapasindak sa banta nito. Sino ba ito para matakot siya? And she's not afraid to face death but it would be terrifying if Magnus will bring her to death. Palagi na nga itong nangunguna sa kanya pati pa sa kamatayan ito pa ang unang hahatid sa kanya?

"I waste my time being here because you probably just wanted to blow some steam. You used me. How about a payment in return, Benjamin?" Magnus asked.

"How about a bullet, Sebastian? Would you appreciate that in return?" Sarkastikong saad niya saka binitawan ang kwelyo nito at umalis sa ibabaw ng binata.

But Magnus quickly held her legs and again pin her down. Muli ay nasa ilalim na naman siya nito. She throw a punch but Magnus held her hand quickly and put it above her head.

She glared at Magnus.

"Don't you dare kiss me again."

"Huwag mong ipagdamot sa 'kin ang bayad mo, Hera." He said then lower his head to claim her lips.

Pinatakan muna nito ng mabilis na halik.

"Your way of releasing heat is dumb. I have another way to release the heat in your body, Benjamin." He said then kissed her again.

Her groaned vanished in between their kisses. She tried to get her hands away from his hold because she doesn't want to be pin down, it feels like he's dominating her. She's an alpha female, but damn, he's an alpha male too.

Ang kamay nito ay nangahas sa suot. iyang itim na t-shirt at pinisil ang kanyang dibdib. Napasinghap siya sa kapangahasan nito, and he took advantage on that and slid his tongue inside her mouth.

Kapwa na naglaro ang dila nila sa pagitan ng halik. Magnus is liar, he said that this is another way to release heat but why does the heat doubled?

Binawi niya ang kamay niya na hawak nito saka tinulak ito paalis sa ibabaw niya. Magnus is not leading this. Hindi pwedeng palaging ito ang nasa ibabaw.

Why does it sounds like it has double meaning?

She kiss him again as his hand crawled down to his bulge. This is not to pleasure him but to tease him, to make him crazy on her seduction. Because she's heavenly satisfied if he'll go crazy on her little seduction.

Seduction is Magnus' downfall. And she'll make sure Magnus will gonna fall down like the London Bridge.

"Fuck, Hera." He hissed between their kisses when she cupped his thick and long hard rod.

"You want me to touch you, Sebastian?" Malamig na tanog niya pero nandoon ang kaakibat na pang-aakit sa boses niya.

"Yes." He breathily respond.

Desire and lust are raging on his eyes. He can't even try to hide it on his cold look but is he even trying tho?

"Then, beg for it."

Tumalim ang tingin ni Magnus sa kanya, hindi agad ito nakapagsalita.

"I don't beg, Benjamin." He respond after he gather his shit together.

"Madali akong kausap, Sebastian." Sabi niya sabay tayo.

"Don't you dare leave me hanging, Sebastian." He hissed and stood up.

Akmang lalapit ito sa kanya pero mabilisan niyang kinuha ang baril na nakatago sa ilalim ng unan sa may sofa at tinutok kay Magnus.

"Beg or leave." Malamig na banta niya rito.

Gone the hot atmosphere. Muling bumalik ang lamig at dilim sa paligid. Parehas silang nagtitimpi sa isa't-isa.

"I fucking loathe that you happen to be the woman I lust." He hissed coldly.

Gumuhit ang malamig na ngisi sa kanyang labi.

"I only for your beg, Sebastian. Hindi ang tinatagong galit mo." Panunuya niya dito.

"I'll beg but marry me first."

Hah! He even try to negotiate?

Kinasa niya ang baril at tinutok sa ulo nito.

"Beg or leave, Sebastian?"

His jaw clenched in frustration. Hindi niya alam kung ano pang pinag-iisipan nito, ang magmakaawa o ang umalis?

"I don't beg." Huling saad nito at saka umalis sa unit niya.

Doon na niya pinakawalan ang pinipigilang hininga.

She should be grateful that he choose to leave. She should be, but why does she feel so offended when he walk out of the door? His principle still higher that his attraction towards her?

Fuck you, arrogant bastard. You'll fucking pay.

"GOOD morning, Ms. Benjamin." Bati ng naroon na pagkapasok niya sa meeting room.

"Good morning." Tipid na bati niya pabalik at umupo sa upuan na nasa tabi ni Magnus.

Kung dati ay magkatapat lagi ang upuan, ngayon itinabi na? Is it because of the rumors between them? Tss.

Muling bumukas ang pinto at hindi na niya kailangan pang tingnan kung sino ang pumasok base sa pagkataranta ng iba.

"Good morning, Mr. Sebastian."

And the arrogant bastard just nodded.

The meeting started and the usual they're all quiet. But she's extra quiet today. Ni hindi niya tinapunan ng tingin ang katabi niya na kanina pa niya napansin na panay ang paninitig nito.

When it's time to raise their concern, she knew Magnus will going to speak up his concern. And for now, she is not in the mood to debate. Nor waste her energy to talk to him.

"Both option are good but I'll go for option 2."

That's dumb.

At alam niyang sinadya iyon ni Magnus para pagsalitain siya at magdebate sila.

Option one is to buy high quality materials but truly expensive, while option two is buy an affordable material, not high quality enough but not too low.

And Magnus is the type to go for high quality materials even tho it's expensive. Pero batid niyang may mga pipili ng Option 2 dahil may takot mag-invest ng malaking halaga sa takot na baka papalpak ang proposal ng Vistal.

There's an awkward silence after Magnus said that line. All of them are waiting for her to speak but she did not utter a word.

"I-I go for Option 1." Singit ng isang businessman na tumapos sa nakakailang na katahimikan.

"It's time for the voting." The CEO of Vistal said.

"Who will go for Option 1?"

And the audacity of Magnus to raise his hand. Palatandaan talaga iyon na nagbitaw lang ito ng salita para pagsalitain siya.

Now, she wonder. Ilang meeting kaya ang sinadya nitong magpakabobo para lang magdebate sila?

"For Option 2?"

Doon na siya nagtaas ng kamay.

She felt Magnus heavy stares but she never really bother to look at him.

Nagpantay ang boto. Napakahirap na desisyon para sa CEO kaya magpapa-meeting na lang ito ulit para sa pinal na desisyon.

Nagligpit na siya ng gamit. Umingay na rin ang grupo pero muling natahimik ng magsalita si Magnus.

"Why did you go for Option 2?" Malamig na tanong nito.

Hindi siya nagsalita bagkus tumingin lang siya sa sekretarya niya na nakatayo sa may sulok. Naalarma ito at lumapit sa direksyon nila.

"Bring my things. I'm going somewhere." Pag-iignora niya kay Sebastian saka tumayo para makaalis na.

"Don't try that silent treatment on me, Benjamin."

Nakasunod pa rin pala ito sa likuran niya. That's where he should be placed, behind her. That's her goal. And how satisfying it is that he's chasing her just because she did not give him any of her attention.

Hindi niya pinakinggan ang binata at tuloy-tuloy pang sa paglalakad papunta sa executive elevator. Ang sekretarya niya ay tumungo sa pampublikong elevator kaya ilang dalawa na lang tuloy ni Sebastian sa loob.

"Don't test me, Benjamin." Muling banta nito.

She just keep her vision straight. Looking coldly on the elevator door waiting for it to open.

"Hera." Muling tawag nito.

She can see on her peripheral vision how he clenched his jaw. It took him five seconds to sigh heavily then he held her arm gently to make her look at him.

"Please..." He muttered in a low pleading tone.

Saktong bumukas ang pinto ng elevator. She just look at him coldly and remove his hand from her arm.

She didn't utter a word as she left the elevator with Magnus still standing inside.

It's me, who you shouldn't provoke, Sebastian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6M 525K 39
(R-18) Three years ago, iniwanan ni Kim si Diego. He was her first everything. Her first love. Sa kabila ng lahat, nagawa siya nitong lokohin at ipag...
34.6K 1.2K 20
[ A story of Lydia Pierce Martinez. ] Two people who have opposite beliefs crash, and begin to play as pawns at the first match. The battle between b...
304K 5.4K 28
COMPLETED "They are literally breaking the heart of the Wife, Mabegail -- The Breakable Wife" The husband wanted to leave his wife. The wife begged...
160K 1K 8
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...