TRUST .ᐟ

Por -soigne

kei tsukishima. Mais

intro
01 ✓
02 ✓
03 ✓
04 ✓
05 ✓
06 ✓
08 ✓
intro, 2
01 ✓
02 ✓
03 ✓
04 ✓
05 ✓
06 ✓
07 ✓
08 ✓

07 ✓

1.7K 70 43
Por -soigne

iyana ! / author note !
ik japan doesnt celebrate christmas, but just bare w me guys..

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 7, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Kill Bill
by SZA
I might kill my ex
Not the best idea
His new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?
I might kill my ex
I still love him, though
Rather be in jail than alone﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
11 am !

"TOBIO SHUT UP.." shoyo exclaimed as tobio explained his interaction with some 2nd year who gave him a gift bag after a game the other day. "she sounds so cute, just interact with her. it was probably a christmas present since you're her favorite on the court." you told your friend.

it was christmas break, you hadnt talked to kei since the last time he tutored you, which was last tuesday. you were scared, but wanted to have trust in your friends.

but you always wanted to trust him.

you scraped the scrambled eggs out the pan, into your plate and grabbed syrup for your waffles. you brought your food and orange juice upstairs with you to your room and sat on your bed.

while shoyo ranted about the volleyball game you missed while sleeping in, you changed your led lights to purple and started eating.

"y/n you've been looking mad ever since you read us that thing out your notes." kash pointed out, earning a side eye from tobio as he talked to his cousin who was over for break.

"im good." you replied with a shrug, you didnt wanna talk about kei or even think about the nigga. the fact you never knew about his whole playboy act made you upset, but you didnt wanna burden your friends.

"we should go to a mall today, i need to get my brother a present anyway." you changed the subject. obviously kash noticed this, so he left it alone and agreed to go with you, and tobio said he'll ask his mom later.

"we should bring soma." shoyo suggested, earninf a nod from kash. it was evident that the group of boys got closer to the male, they were always together at practice and sometimes in the hallways since you started coming back to school. but you werent really close with him.

but he was really cute and you meant drop your panties if he asked on the second date cute—

just kidding (you're not.)

but he was only popular around groups of foreigners, so like the mix of hispanic and black people who started coming to karasuno due to programs or just moving into the area in general.

it was becoming common at a lot of schools in the miyagi prefecture and even in tokyo according to your friend kenma.

"ill go tell my mom so you guys go tell your mom." you say with a smile as you stuffed some of your scrambled eggs in your mouth, then jogging out your room, looking for your mother.

"mommy, mommy." you repeated as you checked her room, then the living room. but she wasnt there. you opened the bathroom door and peaked in. "hey mommy." you said when you spotted her on the toilet.

she rolled her eyes as she continued scrolling on her phone. "what? cant even shit in peace." she sucked her teeth. your mom was brownskin, with pink and honey brown peakaboo locs. they were long, and you loved styling them even though your mom re-twisted her hair by herself.

"im gonna go to the mall with kash, shoyo, and tobio later so we can look for a present for kai and hang out, thats okay right?" you ask her. she just nodded and replied with the usual do what you want but dont be out too late talk as stalkers, rapists, and pedos are out there.

you were used to the talk by now and knew not to be places by yourself so you just nodded and closed the door.

you went back to your room, passing by kais as he walked out obviously going to heat up his breakfast. "kai make sure you brushed your teeth and flossed. and put your damn rubber bands on." you told your brother as he stopped and turned around to go to his bathroom and brush his teeth. "thanks." he replied.

did you forget to mention he has braces and only takes care of them because of your constant reminders? you rolled your eyes and opened your room door, shutting it behind you as you plopped back on your bed, continuing to eat as everybody replied with the usual "i can go."

"okay hold on ima get ready." you told the boys, putting your computer on mute then going into the bathroom to shower.

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

1:07 pm !

"big drip, i fell in love with a lit bitc—" you started before tobio hushed you, not wanting to hear you rap random western songs.

"so uhm, what store do you guys wanna head to first?" soma asked, glancing at you and tobio every few seconds while you two bickered like normal.

"im gonna split from you guys real quick, gotta make a present detour." kash said, turning to soma, "watch these idiots please, even though you're one too." soma just rolled his eyes and nodded as kash walked off.

"lets just walk around till i can find a store!" you concluded as you finally won the argument about your western rap singing. "this way." you told the group as you grabbed tobio and shoyos hands, pulling them with you as soma watched you three.

he liked that you didnt try to change yourself around other people. to you, he was a complete stranger, yet you could still be so giddy and childish since the people you were with every day surrounded you.

of course you were a bit quiet when they first got here, but he thinks you warmed up after the argument with tobio. on top of that he was on the volleyball team so you'd see him a lot more.

"hey theres a nike store, think he'd want any shoes?" shoyo recommended. you smiled and turned to the store, "shoyo you're so smart! yeah lets go there." you tell them as you skipped over to the store.

you four walked into the store, looking around. "he did say he wanted the green beans.." you nodded as you picked up the shoe on display.

"how much are those anyway?" soma asked, standing next to you. "23,897 yen for kais size." you told him. you walked to the cash register and talked to the person while the three boys walked around.

"hey isnt that kei?" soma asked as he glanced at the blonde with a black haired girl. shoyo gave a exaggerating gasp as he looked at tobio who shushed him. tobio could tell what shoyo was pointing out, kei and the girl were holding hands.

on top of that, kei didnt have a sister, nor any FEMALE cousins. matter a fact no black cousins either. so he was just out being a slut, in the open, at a mall that literally all kids at karasuno go and hang out at.

"got the shoes, lets go-" you started before your attention strayed to the blonde who was sitting on a bench with a black girl with black hair.

holding hands.

with a fucking build a bear.

"ah hell no, all yall come on." you said, grabbing somas hand and dragging him with you. you sucked your teeth and just walked past the two.

its christmas eve, and you dont have time for keis bullshit. if he wanted you he'd show it. if he wanted your trust, he'd gain it.

but right now, it seems like he doesnt want shit to do with a relationship, and you're fine with that.

TRUST.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.8K 324 19
- Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader
32K 1.2K 33
"𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which y/n experiences a change of heart
356K 10.2K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
56.8K 1.7K 13
Kei Tsukkishima x Female Reader "Twelve fifty-one and here I am, still lingering on the past I thought I'd forget."