Scaramouche Meets Mha

By H1NG3_G1RL

[ DISCONTINUED (THERES A REMAKE SO GO CHECK THAT OUT) ] " Im still falling.. why? " - scaramouche, falls into... More

| " suddenly "
| " coma "
| " counselling
| " guardian "
| " boom "
| " entrance exams "
| " meeting class 1-a "
| " apprehension test "
| " heroing 101"
| " deku vs kacchan "
| " guilt and emotions
| " villains? "
REMAKE IS OUT!!

| " elevator "

3.8K 119 15
By H1NG3_G1RL

Scaramouche PoV :

" We've arrived! " Hawks which is the number 2 hero and my guardian, said to me. " Alright.. " I just woke up so i feel a bit moody.

Hawks helps me into my wheel chair and pushed me into the building. " Where are we going? " i ask him. " To my penthouse of course. " He informs me. ( Now that i notice.. none of the buildings looked like the ones i have back at Tevyat. )

We both go into this thing , i don't know what this is but i couldn't really do much. Once we got in, he pressed a button which made this thing suddenly move. I flinched and decided to hold onto my wheelchair tightly. Hawks noticed this , " What's wrong Scara? Haven't you been in an elevator before? " ( Oh, so that's what this is. ) " I have. It's just that our elevators back at Tevyat didn't look like this . " I said in a mean tone.

" Jeez, calm down i was just asking " He sweat dropped. I bit my lip as i looked down with the shadow covering up my glossy eyes. ( Pushing him away? How pathetic can i get. ) But i knew that i did this to protect myself.

; DING

The doors opened leading us to his room. He swipes his card as we both enter in, i slightly widen my eyes. Impressed with his living arrangement. " Like it? " He said sneaking up behind me. I blush a bit from embarrassment while turning my head the other way aggressively. : Btw not a ship.
" I've seen better. " I said , my attitude slowly forming back again. He chuckles and walks toward the coach to sit down. " Whatever you say Scara " He said in an obviously sarcastic tone.

I roll my eyes at his statement but i wasnt finished with him. " So. Are you gonna show me to my room or what? " I say more demandingly. He just rose one eyebrow up in confusion " Just a reminder, im your guardian. And as your elder — i will not allow you to talk to me that way. " He says closing his eyes to relax again. I grew angerier and more impatient.

" I'll have you know that im actually five- " I quickly shut myself up. " Huh? What was it you said Scara? " He said almost in a teasing way. That was my last straw. " FINE! I'll just find out on my own since my guardian doesn't even know how to do anything else but be a bird brain. " i remarked and wheeled myself out of the living room and into the hall with multiple doors.

( after about 13 minutes )

    ( Ughh, why should i have to be doing a peasants work. ) There were more doors but this door was obviously the masters bedroom which i assumed was the one my " guardian " sleeps in — but i could care less, so i used all of my strength to bring myself up to his bed, after i suffered with that — i brung my paralyzed legs onto his bed allowing me to finally relax, slowly making me drift into sleep.

Hawks PoV :

    ( I wonder if he found it yet.. ) I thought feeling a little bit guilty since i didnt show him to his room, especially in his condition he still is getting used to. ' sigh ' i went over to his room which was the first door in the hallway he went in. I open the door to find nothing. ( Hm. Where could he be? ) I ask myself, but i didnt want to think about it so i searched all the rooms.

( After 9 minutes of searching )

I reach to my bedroom to see him sleeping on the edge of the bed. ( Are you kidding me. ) ' deep sigh ' i walk over to him and lifted his , surprisingly light , body and moved him farther into the middle of the bed. I tucked him in and saw his face scrunching up a little. One of my feathers slipped into his hand in which Scara held tightly. I smile unknowingly and left the room.

—What will you do know. Balladeer?

: Fast forward into the future where he took therapy so he could finally walk properly and is now back in his current state since i wanna get to the exciting part. Sorry—

: Edited — ✔️ | 12.24.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 708 15
⚊ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE
18.8K 383 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.
8K 344 22
"𝐼 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓏𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓊�...
1.3K 33 9
when kazuha, one of the sweetest kids in school goes missing, nobody has a clue who could've done it but nearly everyone suspects one person. kunikuz...